Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,491 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145558 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2017
akthedream:

YOU GO DEY VERY BEAUTIFUL OR GET ONE EXTRA ORDINARY THING TO DEY MESS ANYHOW FOR MY FRONT OOOO.... I HAVE NEVER MET A GIRL THAT WILL DO THAT WILL INTENTIONALLY FAR T IN MY PRETENCE..

lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Alwaysblessed: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2017
For those saying TBoss said she can finish 25m in one week, pls get ur facts right before judging someone and pls also try to watch the show. TBoss was talking about friendship, in her words she said she can finish 25m in one week but friendship is for a lifetime, the media only showed an incomplete statement of TBoss, if u don't like her then stop bad mouthing her please.
Vote for ur favorite housemate and we the TBoss fans will vote for her, the hate is too much on dis poor lady biko.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Agbgift:

You just earned my respect for ignoring all the insults melted on you last nyt.

Kudos!
cheesy Good morning teammate,how are you? Hope the campaign is moving on smoothly..it's not over until it's over.Honestly speaking,I still like him despite the fact that he is a troll/bully.

Good morning bbnlanders,happy weekend to you all.Onelove

TeamBally

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
cheesy Good morning teammate,how are you? Hope the campaign is moving on smoothly..it's not over until it's over.Honestly speaking,I still like him despite the fact that he is a troll/bully.

TeamBally

The juice man wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:

TeamBally

Teammates?
You don't have any except Efe fans giving him pity votes. BTW, I heard he is going on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2017
toseen7:
The juice man wink
Creating a fake account just to hurl insults. I knew you were fake, I didn't just know how much. Even wishing Jude's girlfriend die by accident, that was very low. Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
geekybabe:
[left][/left]
Since debby has bn in dat house, yesterday was d only time ever that they really allowed her to talk, and i liked dat she bared her mind. She is d most bullied in dat house.They always shut her out. TtT was worse. Never wanted to even listen to her opinions. At least now, they understand her to an extent. Tboss own is diff. she seeks attention and too much sympathy and never admits her wrong.
Must you throw her in the bus to defend Debbie? You people are just too much.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2017
ifunayalov:
hmmm bassey did not sleep in the suite with Tboss

he slept on the couch as usual

Mtchhewm. More reason why he's leaving Tommorow. Too stuck up n dry. With Baseey comes no drama.

(Probably didn't wanna be kemenised sha)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Mtchhewm. More reason why he's leaving Tommorow. Too stuck up n dry. With Baseey comes no drama.

He is not, I heard Bally is the one leaving. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
akthedream:

YOU GO DEY VERY BEAUTIFUL OR GET ONE EXTRA ORDINARY THING TO DEY MESS ANYHOW FOR MY FRONT OOOO.... I HAVE NEVER MET A GIRL THAT WILL DO THAT WILL INTENTIONALLY FAR T IN MY PRETENCE..

Make no ugly girl try mess for my front o. Which kain rubbish go be dat one na?!
Gotta be pretty to do dat. Infact so pretty dat even if hear and smell am, na myself i go still dey suspect!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Heebah: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Vivipop:
Yes dear, A reflected sound is called an echo...You are welcome.

#IstandwithEfe
You would have used sound waves then..."reflected sound" doesnt fit. Its just a point of correction though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy
toseen7:
The juice man wink
grin In the voice of Patrick Obahiagbon(the spelling though),he is the "Krikum kramkum" behind the "higi haga" going on....I like dat Edo man and his grammer(lol)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
batulakarada:

Hmmm. U heard!

Dat guy who brings in the envelope told you abi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Akshow:
T boss fit get husband marry so? Keeping evidence of ur man's mistakes? As efe rightly Said she is too petty and her "fragility" is a big problem.
edo girls no de marry. Na oyibo pikin dem de born after selfless service 4 italy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Heebah:
You would have used sound waves then..."reflected sound" doesnt fit. Its just a point of correction though
physics scholar or lecturer
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2017
[s]
CuteJude:
wen i talk they will say am talking

Let's stop ignoring the obvious

Efe fans are irritating and empty

He loses and u bring up head of house task stories

Has efe ever won a game that required logic b4?

Na wa oooo not offended sha

No efe fan will ever rule nigeria or be rich

3 years time in the next bbn una go still dey view channel 29 , the problem isnt ur village people but ur mentality

That's why the poor in nigeria remain poor
[/s] YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS MYOPIC WITH THE RUBBISH YOU WROTE, WHAT HAS EVERYONES LIFE GOT TO DO WITH BBN, IM NOT SURPRISE A KID WILL ALWAYS ACT LIKE A KID. I'VE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES, WHAT ARE ACHEIVEMENTS BUT YOUR YET TO TELL ME SOMETHING REASONABLE THAN YOUR 10K FOLLOWERS ON IG. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE WITH THIS YOUR UGLY PEOPLE AND YOUR POOR MENTALITY. YOU CAN IDENTIFY WEALTH BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANT GET IT. FYI, YOUR BEST CLOTHES IS SOMEONE'S RAG, YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IS SOMEONE'S DONATION, YOUR GIRL FRIEND OR FIANCEE IS SOMEONE'S EX. LIFE IS TOO SMALL TO FEEL BIGGER OR BETTER THAN ANYONE COS THERE'S NOTHING YOU'VE ACHIEVED IN LIFE THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS NEVER GOTTEN. I ADVICE YOU TO START RESPECTING PEOPLE YOU MEET ON YOUR JOURNEY WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE COS THE WORLD IS A SMALL TOWN.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
oviejnr:
[s]YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS MYOPIC WITH THE RUBBISH YOU WROTE, WHAT HAS EVERYONES LIFE GOT TO DO WITH BBN, IM NOT SURPRISE A KID WILL ALWAYS ACT LIKE A KID. I'VE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES, WHAT ARE ACHEIVEMENTS BUT YOUR YET TO TELL ME SOMETHING REASONABLE THAN YOUR 10K FOLLOWERS ON IG. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE WITH THIS YOUR UGLY PEOPLE AND YOUR POOR MENTALITY. YOU CAN IDENTIFY WEALTH BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANT GET IT. FYI, YOUR BEST CLOTHES IS SOMEONE'S RAG, YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE IS SOMEONE'S DONATION, YOUR GIRL FRIEND OR FIANCEE IS SOMEONE'S EX. LIFE IS TOO SMALL TO FEEL BIGGER OR BETTER THAN ANYONE COS THERE'S NOTHING YOU'VE ACHIEVED IN LIFE THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS NEVER GOTTEN. I ADVICE YOU TO START RESPECTING PEOPLE YOU MEET ON YOUR JOURNEY WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE COS THE WORLD IS A SMALL TOWN.
[/s]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2017
batulakarada:

Teammates?
You don't have any except Efe fans giving him pity votes. BTW, I heard he is going on Sunday.
grin My dear friend @threebear,is that you on the sideline? You know I have my plan B if Bally is evicted or not.I want him to be in the final but I won't vote for him on that day.A vote for Bally on the final day is as useless and worthless as five naira.

The insinuation that Bally has no fanbase is nothing but a sheer mischief by some fanatics and extremists(we know dem).

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2017
batulakarada:
[s][s][/s]
Trash
WELCOME BACK, BUT ANYONE THAT DOESNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID HIS NO DIFFERENT THAN HIM.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
grin My dear friend @threebear,is that you on the sideline? You know I have my plan B if Bally is evicted or not.I want him to be in the final but I won't vote for him on that day.A vote for Bally on the final day is as useless and worthless like five naira.

The insinuation that Bally has no fanbase is nothing but a sheer mischief by some fanatics and extremists(we know dem).
He is leaving on Sunday.
I know you didn't vote, you thought Efe's goons will keep him, well sorry to disappoint you. He's leaving.
Deal with it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Hmmm. U heard!

Dat guy who brings in the envelope told you abi?
Don't mind him,he is bigbrother's PA grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:19am On Mar 25, 2017
oviejnr:
WELCOME BACK, BUT ANYONE THAT DOESNT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID HIS NO DIFFERENT THAN HIM.
You are full of rubbish talk.
Rihanna's cloth ain't no one's rag.
Some women meet their boyfriends as a virgin, so they ain't no ones ex.
Bill Gates bank account ain't no ones tithe.
Fact is there is always an exception, so before you make a general statement with the hope of scoring cheap likes ,make sure you have all facts on ground.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
grin My dear friend @threebear,is that you on the sideline? You know I have my plan B if Bally is evicted or not.I want him to be in the final but I won't vote for him on that day.A vote for Bally on the final day is as useless and worthless as five naira.

Everyone is threebear to you, check my account, I have been a member here since 2015 .
Are you people obsessed with threebear?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2017
[s]
batulakarada:

You are full of rubbish talk.
Rihanna's cloth ain't no one's rag.
Some women meet their boyfriends as a virgin, so they ain't no ones ex.
Bill Gates bank account ain't no ones tithe.
Fact is there is always an exception, so before you make a general statement with the hope of scoring cheap likes ,make sure you have all facts on ground.[/s]
YOU ARE THE ONE FOOLING AROUND, IS HE RIHANNA OR HIS HE BILL GATE?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2017
batulakarada:

He is leaving on Sunday.
I know you didn't vote, you thought Efe's goons will keep him, well sorry to disappoint you. He's leaving.
Deal with it.
grin You say wetin threebear?I even gave him some votes this money.If you are still doubting as usual,just name any monicker of your choice(no be you o) and I promise to transfer #1000 to his/her account right now.Dare me...

That is 33 votes(#990)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2017
oviejnr:
[s] YOU ARE THE ONE FOOLING AROUND, IS HE RIHANNA OR HIS HE BILL GATE?? undecided
You weren't being specific to him, you were making a general statement. Which I have countered. Now move on and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2017
sleepyeyez:

batulakarada:

sleepyeyez:

I laugh at both of u..... both of them dy comet tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
grin You say wetin threebear?I even gave him some votes this money.If you are still doubting as usual,just name any monicker of your choice(no be you o) and I promise to transfer #1000 to his/her account right now.Dare me...

That is 33 votes(#990)
Transferring 1k.
What a cheapo.
This is downright embarrassing.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2017
batulakarada:

Transferring 1k.
What a cheapo.
This is downright embarrassing.
cheesy Do you know how many votes I gave out this week,I also gave Debie some sympathy votes because of you and tboss.You no get sense(lol),how much you don give tboss so far...swear with your skull and blood.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by k2fresh: 9:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Efe just said, he graduated with what,didnt hear it properly, met them discussing about school. Anybody heard it clearly?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
sirfee:
cheesy Do you know how many votes I gave out this week,I also gave Debie some sympathy votes because of you and tboss.You no get sense(lol),how much you don give tboss so far...swear with your skull and blood.
Anyway, you did the best you could with the salary you earn. Expecting you to do more will be wickedness on my part.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
HERDDIKTED:

I laugh at both of u..... both of them dy comet tomorrow

Oga, r we not sayin d same thing or do we need to rephrase for u to understand?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.