Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3127492 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ModupeJ(f): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
crowntoro:
am back to quote you, all the baddest analyst.. I throwey salute... Una well done ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
factsandfigures:
You guys are not getting what Ebuka said. He said the house mates with the least nomination will be up for eviction. BIGGIE JUST SET UP EFE,BISOLA,MARVIS and BALLY FOR EVICTION Ojoro don enter..........

If na wetin ebuka talk be dat no lele..infact i like it like dis it wil only make us knw hw strong efe is against bisola..
#iwillneverstopvotingefe
#EFENATION

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Im a Tboss fan but relax sir.Dont claim glory that ur not sure of ,you don't know what the rest of us put into this.Lets just be silent achievers like debie Rise fans no need for the unnecessary bragging.#BossNation
U are a smart fan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
zicoraads:
If Efe had mentioned TBoss, some of you would have still crucified him for not being diplomatic. I said it here before, being real is good. But in the world, it's people like TTT who make it. I'm happy Efe didn't answer the question. Because even if he had, some of you will still criticize him.
I thought he always says he says things as as it is that he doesn't give a sh*t...that he doesn't fear anybody..he could have been his real self and mention Tboss....Yeye dey smell

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ginaz:

I never knew you were this caring, for taking your time to reply me may God bless you with a fine bobo and fine many children. cheesy

Thanks. I only have ibuprofen, let me do with it and do the rest tomorrow.
lol....i understand the pain of tooth ache, can't imagine someone else in such pain
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's so clear it's 4 vs 2 in that house, making conspiracy legal is as useless as the "P" in psychology...

Debie, Tboss and the gang do not really need the conspiracy pass biggie gave them, they already know who they will nominate...

However, good stuff debie for not going down that road...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Debbie go hear am for d house now...lone soldier.....nd she no go mind her biz.....bisola bin showing her open hatred....yet she no GT d sign....even efe....marvis don bone her alrdy....i feel for Debbie...no wonder Ebula said some hm will face terrible stuffs dat dey will beg to leave d house ds week....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
What's this curry infested noodles that Debbie-beans just prepared Yuck... This girl

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
stop dropping half truths and state clearly what you heard them saying.

we are all watching and it's really tiring how you people want to still demonise Tboss and Debie

there is a clique in the house. the viewers can see it. even if bally and bisola came to console will that stop them from nominating Tboss and debie?

all Tboss said was so that Debie will not.cry and forget that there is a battle going on.
she even shared what kemen told her about not showing weakness or else they will come for you. and before the camera went away they both agreed they won't conspire that the race is not to the swift.

ekaita:
Honestly there is no ganging up here. Did you just listen to Tboss and Debbie's convo? It is sad how they are trying to play the sympathy card. Bally and Co didn't say anything wrong, they even went to the closet to console her only for her and tboss to be spitting bile. It's sad how big bro removed the camera from them as that short convo spoke volumes! !!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
What was debbies percentage last week, was was debbies percentage this week? Who is now the fool? You should be smarter than this... If we didnt vote hard she would have left... Please reason with ur brain.. Thats what its meant for... Efe fans are not the only ones voting... You have predicted TBoss eviction for 3 consecutive weeks now... You keep being disapointed.. Is it not time to change ur mentality? Or better go and wash your brain.. Its becoming dusty
ovoP:
Baba just like efe u hardly take corrections and too confidemt last week efe 51 ttt 11 tboss 14 nw this week bally 30. 51-30=21. 11-9=2. tboss rising to 23 doesn't u voted better. it actually means other housemates didn't vote stronger if bally had dat 51 this sunday debbie tboss n even basseys vote would hav reduced. learn to understand. n don't be 2 confident.n work on ur statistics. mathematically undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Giel:

That was just my whole point,
you don't have to be rude to be real, if she had said something nice before all the stuff she said it would have made it better,
Afterall Ebuka's question was what do you think about debie not what are the bad things you think about debie
Anyways her opinion, her business

Marvis, she is a rude kid.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol i was suprised first few weeks.. Now am used to them.. their contagious stupidity which is worse than Ebola.. I dont come here without my face mask oo grin
Hahahaha cheesy grin
Bruh i jus caught the flu...*sneezes embarassed.......mind passing me their Anti-Stupidnation Flu shot!? grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Boj2:

Sometimes i feel like deep frying most of Efe fans on this thread..... Go to BBN Facebook page and see how matured and well cultured Efe fans are about their comments.....only on Nairaland will you see one zombie that is word spamming TeamEfe.......#Efenation....bla bla..bla from his/her Blackberry curve2 that depends on power banks to stay powered on undecided
Actual Efe fans on this thread is 1% and they've since left a long while ago......the ones you encounter spewing trash on here is just Campaign thirsty undecided

Rich kids,
"EMPTY VESSEL MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE..."

Dem go brag for NAIRALAND, nothing wey dem get outside....grin

Chai EFE fans don suffershockedshocked, so anybody wey dey support EFE no get money ... TUFIAKWA wetin person no go hear "BLACKBERRY curve2" you for talk say na NOKIA 3310 we dey use gringrin

If you like vex go hug transformer, we go still vote for EFE with our Blackberry curve2gringrin

*****Reporting live from EFEARMY {Major.General }

#I rep EFENATIONgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akainzo(m): 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
datribune:

I'm not talking about religion but morals. Religious people aren’t always more moral or righteous than nonbelievers – indeed, religions have inspired wars, inquisitions & seemingly endless prejudice.
While religion could be a shackle, morals motivates, informs & instills in us, a sense of right & wrong. I believe u would rather hav a moral than an amoral leader.
What u look for in a good leader is morals.

Unfortunately, what is morals? Morals is just the culture of the people at a certain point in time. There was a time when it wasn't morally wrong to kill twins; when it wasn't morally wrong to have slaves.

Morals therefore ain't nothing when people are at the point of losing things. Also, what one religion considers morally wrong can be accepted by another, thus morals isn't a basis for electing a President. However, morals could be a person's basis for choosing a particular candidate over another. Every one should be allowed to make their free choices.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
BoosBae:
What's this curry infested noodles that Debbie-beans just prepared Yuck... This girl
...too mch curry brings about smelly farts.....no wonder efe n bisola rejecting Debbie from sleepn close to dem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
crowntoro:
Sirfee, where art thou?
Princesskab, I miss you cry
Thank you all for supporting Bally.
We love you all grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
geekybabe:
This is to say a big thank you to Evreryone who went out of their way to show support to Debie-rise this week. I am so happy she was saved.
For those from teamEfe, TeamBisola, teamTboss and others who voted for her too, thank you so much for saving our Beloved Debie-rise .

The work is continuous.. we are not giving up till d last day. She deserves to be there till the very end. Please campaign more on twitter facebook, Instagram everywhere. I have created multiple accounts on twitter and IG to campaign for her.

Please pray for debie this week tho. We need her to be very strong since her friend Bassey is out and there is so much conspiracy in the house now.

Either ways Thank you all!! Sorry if i did not mention you.
CC:
Dominique geekybabe Ifunayalov Ujsizzle Toposh Crowntoro Fitzmayowa Vivipop Oviejnr Kestolove95 annibro Wickedchinyere Bibirillz
Tjskii Sod09 1bkaye Mamaboms Olubankemi SnezBaba ammyluv2002 Oyind18 Iamoyindamola ToyinDipo akthedream Jehaneddy07 Ninnyanny
Dabrake Iceydream ModupeJ Chykmoni Giel Vedah RaggedyAnn

Thanks hun, let's all get prepared to do it all again from tomorrow onwards. You know how we do it, humility is the key.
#RiseNation rocks!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dagok(f): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
BoosBae:
Mesef tire ooooo egg sef no boil well..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamkingzlee(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
NOBODY...if a hurricane blows all of them in that house away, I won't care

I just have a special place in my heart for Efe because his fans remind me of Munya's fans
lol Same Munya from Uti's time? you are just wickid!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jejemanito: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Somebody will vote Bally over Bassey, go out tomorrow for a job interview, scale it and expect to be called back only to hear that a third class graduate who didn't even partake in the screening has been offered the job over him with a second class upper

He will now come to Nairaland to rant and complain about nepotism and Imma mmadu. Of how people who "deserve" jobs hardly get them

And come the closing stages he will still go ahead and vote Efe. Why? Because "Efe is a Warri boy" "Efe is from the street" Blah blah

Whether you be Ajebo or Kpako if you no deserve to win am you no deserve to win am.

No dey use my head play counter, come dey shout street. Nonsense.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
jejemanito:
We're not matured as country to for any kind of voting honestly whether BBN or INEC

That's why our biggest problem is not corruption; it's our irrational, sentimental and "na we-we" approach to every aspect of life

The product of such blind instinct is people like Dino Melaye and his likes; blind men leading you, you with agile and functional eyes

In what world do a FAIR being choose Bally over Bassey? Oh lemme guess he is "Efe's buddy"

How can we make decisions based on such watery pepper-soup logic and still expect to become a progressive society?

You're actually right. The only people who feel at liberty to display their common sense are the ones on the losing side; the minority group that tries to make sense of how everything went so wrong. It's a vicious cycle - different players but same sentiments on both sides of the divide. Tears, laughter, smart talk, deaf ears, no lessons learned; and in the next pass, the same thing all over again. What do we do about it? At least the stakes are not as high with BBN; it's only a game, and this is the way we feel a part of it. Don't take it too seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
BoosBae:
Nd U fit no sabi cook indomine pass her lyk dattongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
I dont want to cancel this post because i just want to know if you can be reasonable for once.. So 14% to 23% is not improvement to you?....on

What to9ine is explaining to u is basic mathematics, percentages are not comparable unless all factors are d same. In this case, number of votes are different & pple being voted are different so obviously week to week comparisons like u just did have no meaning.

It could be 14% of 10,000votes last week & 23% of 3000votes this week. Dt would obviously not be an improvement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
olubankemi:
Thanks to everyone who voted for Debie, our purses will never run dry, however I will miss Bassey, his good diction, I will also miss. I wish him well.
He speaks big words but his diction is poor.
Grammatical blunders and incorrect sentence placements .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Boj2:

Hahahaha cheesy grin
Bruh i jus caught the flu...*sneezes embarassed.......mind passing me their Anti-Stupidnation Flu shot!? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
iamkingzlee:
lol Same Munya from Uti's time? you are just wickid!
that Munya o. The fans have similar characteristics

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Foxrain:

He speaks big words but his diction is poor.
Grammatical blunders and incorrect sentence placements .

Untrue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
janellemonae:

What to9ine is explaining to u is basic mathematics, percentages are not comparable unless all factors are d same. In this case, number of votes are different & pple being voted are different so obviously week to week comparisons like u just did have no meaning.

It could be 14% of 10,000votes last week & 23% of 3000votes this week. Dt would obviously not be an improvement.
Debbie had 21 percent last week and this week 26 despite no obvious big threat like Efe.
T boss has 14 the same week Debbie had 21 and now she has leapfrogged to 23 .
How the hell is that not an improvement ?
It shows her fans put in more work than other fanbase which we did. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
geekybabe:
This is to say a big thank you to Evreryone who went out of their way to show support to Debie-rise this week. I am so happy she was saved.
For those from teamEfe, TeamBisola, teamTboss and others who voted for her too, thank you so much for saving our Beloved Debie-rise .

The work is continuous.. we are not giving up till d last day. She deserves to be there till the very end. Please campaign more on twitter facebook, Instagram everywhere. I have created multiple accounts on twitter and IG to campaign for her.

Please pray for debie this week tho. We need her to be very strong since her friend Bassey is out and there is so much conspiracy in the house now.

Either ways Thank you all!! Sorry if i did not mention you.
CC:
Dominique geekybabe Ifunayalov Ujsizzle Toposh Crowntoro Fitzmayowa Vivipop Oviejnr Kestolove95 annibro Wickedchinyere Bibirillz
Tjskii Sod09 1bkaye Mamaboms Olubankemi SnezBaba ammyluv2002 Oyind18 Iamoyindamola ToyinDipo akthedream Jehaneddy07 Ninnyanny
Dabrake Iceydream ModupeJ Chykmoni Giel Vedah RaggedyAnn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
olubankemi:

Untrue.
Then Mr you know nothing about English.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by scholar90: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
annibro:
Debbie Rise fans, Una no try at all. Una for share her votes give her bobo some na.
How will she cope now without her better half Bassey? embarassed
I think Her fans gave him. We can only split a certain % so our girl would be safe . D margins were quite close, its bassey that probably has few fans and d larger fan bases saw him as a big threat.
It's also possible dis stuff was manipulated cuz bassey teamdebie and bassey formed a coalition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.