Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133870 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
What was debbies percentage last week, was was debbies percentage this week? Who is now the fool? You should be smarter than this... If we didnt vote hard she would have left... Please reason with ur brain.. Thats what its meant for... Efe fans are not the only ones voting... You have predicted TBoss eviction for 3 consecutive weeks now... You keep being disapointed.. Is it not time to change ur mentality? Or better go and wash your brain.. Its becoming dusty
Guy i respect myself enough nt to insult or start a fight in this thread.u re nw been too confident.i will always say this percentage is two sided thing if 1 side goes up the other side goes down last week tboss gt 14% nt that ur vote wasn't much but because efe gulped 51%. if twas lower tboss percentage would increase. now this sunday 30% 23% yes its like that because bally didn't get much unlike he gt when efe was up. n please mind what u type don't insult. i they beg u.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Coming back to Naija...so Ese is just 24 today! She really looks older than her age.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
But you all compared the first week 14% with the second week 14%.. And now you see 23% you remember that its not judged week to week bases... If she got 14% again will you be bringing up this rubbish calculations?... Pure Hypocricy of the Pharisees
janellemonae:

What to9ine is explaining to u is basic mathematics, percentages are not comparable unless all factors are d same. In this case, number of votes are different & pple being voted are different so obviously week to week comparisons like u just did have no meaning.

It could be 14% of 10,000votes last week & 23% of 3000votes this week. Dt would obviously not be an improvement.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
ekaita:
Honestly there is no ganging up here. Did you just listen to Tboss and Debbie's convo? It is sad how they are trying to play the sympathy card. Bally and Co didn't say anything wrong, they even went to the closet to console her only for her and tboss to be spitting bile. It's sad how big bro removed the camera from them as that short convo spoke volumes! !!!!

I wish I could like dis post a million times. If there's any ganging up in d house, it's Tbos trying to make Debie gang up wit her against d remaining HMs. She is trying to poison Debie's mind & manipulating her to see other HMs as enemies. Tbos went further telling Debie dat she thought Debie was not in her corner & dat she felt she was all alone. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her. I wish she'd distance herself frm Tbos' influence.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
CuteJude:
bally says yes to everything efe says cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i know guys like him , playing efe cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dnt think he is playing efe,u knw y? Bally really likes efe because right frm wk1 he has always told biggy that efe is his friend even when efe was still close to ttt

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ginaz:

I bought ibuprofen, didn't do anything to stop the pain. I'm in pains, in my next life I won't like to have Teeth.

Pele i knw hw it feels...
Bt guess what..na me dey do u...lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Xiana:
Coming back to Naija...so Ese is just 24 today! She really looks older than her age.
who cares abt her age... the way dat gurlz dey twerk, nah sure investment o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Which yourself are you respecting?.. Cause all i can see here is Ovop.. Stop these rubbish analysis... You are just pained that she got 23%... Why didnt u bring up these analysis last week.. Oh..you didnt remember that different people were voted first and second week?.. Abeg come follow us rejoice and forget the hating.. Am sure you're just sad about the bet you lost on TBoss going home this week
ovoP:
Guy i respect myself enough nt to insult or start a fight in this thread.u re nw been too confident.i will always say this percentage is two sided thing if 1 side goes up the other side goes down last week tboss gt 14% nt that ur vote wasn't much but because efe gulped 51%. if twas lower tboss percentage would increase. now this sunday 30% 23% yes its like that because bally didn't get much unlike he gt when efe was up. n please mind what u type don't insult. i they beg u.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
I just look at Marvis in that house and I laugh. She's now so comfortable, she thinks the house belongs to her and her clique. Not knowing that she will get out one day and find out how useless she has been to the show.

Last week she put down Debbie by saying that her fans voted for her (in other words indicating Debbie does not have fans). This week, she open her useless mouth and trashtalked a fellow housemate sitting right next to her. Not even one positive word came from her mouth, because Debbie does not belong to their us less clique. Had she been asked to say anything about Bally that has been behaving like a lapdog to Efe all week, she'll have nothing but glowing attributes about him. It's all about staying loyal to your clique, as if your stupid clique will do anything for you once you leave the show.

I don't even want her evicted anymore, I want her to go all the way to the finals then get sent out first. Lets see how her imaginary fans will pull through for her on the D-day. When the reality of being a useless participant sets in, let's see how her clique will help her.

Foolish girl that thinks she has fans

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
classless and stale.Try harder ma'am undecided
obviously u r impersonating just to quote me and @ d same time liking ur dumb ass comment. imb*cile.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bally advising Efe to take his rapping in pidgin seriously, that it would distinguish him from others just like TuTace.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hey Mr Gateman abi guardman, Arent you suprised that we're still around after all those your useless analysis? Just calm down and enjoy the game.. No be civil war
guardsman:

I wish I could like dis post a million times. If there's any ganging up in d house, it's Tbos trying to make Debie gang up wit her against d remaining HMs. She is trying to poison Debie's mind & manipulating her to see other HMs as enemies. Tbos went further telling Debie dat she thought Debie was not in her corner & dat she felt she was all alone. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her. I wish she'd distance herself frm Tbos' influence.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
machinegundammy:

who cares abt her age... the way dat gurlz dey twerk, nah sure investment o
Guys and twerking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
But you all compared the first week 14% with the second week 14%.. And now you see 23% you remember that its not judged week to week bases... If she got 14% again will you be bringing up this rubbish calculations?... Pure Hypocricy of the Pharisees

Pls who are d "you all"? I've never compared percentages. It's just common sense.

If these 6 hms get to d final, I don't expect efe to get up to 35% of d votes. Dt doesn't mean his fans voted less.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Xiana:
Guys and twerking
iz not bad na grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Which yourself are you respecting?.. Cause all i can see here is Ovop.. Stop these rubbish analysis... You are just pained that she got 23%... Why didnt u bring up these analysis last week.. Oh..you didnt remember that different people were voted first and second week?.. Abeg come follow us rejoice and forget the hating.. Am sure you're just sad about the bet you lost on TBoss going home this week
Foxrain abeg help me teach ur guy basic maths. do u knw whats in my mind? no. i only voiced my opinion due to ur overconfidence. guy d same trait u see in teamefe is what u re potraying right nw. guy i hav been telling u dnt insult me over a freaking game. Cc. dominique warn him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jakandeola(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ginaz:

I never knew you were this caring, for taking your time to reply me may God bless you with a fine bobo and fine many children. cheesy

Thanks. I only have ibuprofen, let me do with it and do the rest tomorrow.
hahahaha safarigirl na my wife o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:
I just look at Marvis in that house and I laugh. She's now so comfortable, she thinks the house belongs to her and her clique. Not knowing that she will get out one day and find out how useless she has been to the show.

Last week she put down Debbie by saying that her fans voted for her (in other words indicating Debbie does not have fans). This week, she open her useless mouth and trashtalked a fellow housemate sitting right next to her. Not even one positive word came from her mouth, because Debbie does not belong to their us less clique. Had she been asked to say anything about Bally that has been behaving like a lapdog to Efe all week, she'll have nothing but glowing attributes about him. It's all about staying loyal to your clique, as if your stupid clique will do anything for you once you leave the show.

I don't even want her evicted anymore, I want her to go all the way to the finals then get sent out first. Lets see how her imaginary fans will pull through for her on the D-day. When the reality of being a useless participant sets in, let's see how her clique will help her.

Lol...i feel ur pain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
guardsman:

I salute you guys for pointing out this real facts. Most peeps here kept blind eyes to it. It's just few hours after the eviction show and the both of them are already ganging up. Funny most here won't say it.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
But when efe Got 51%... Talk true... Didnt you say he improved.. Or didnt his fans say he improved?.. Just be sincere.. Why didnt u bring up these calculations then?
janellemonae:

Pls who are d "you all"? I've never compared percentages. It's just common sense.

If these 6 hms get to d final, I don't expect efe to get up to 35% of d votes. Dt doesn't mean his fans voted less.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
efe the rap man..I say I say..see see lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
ovoP:
Foxrain abeg help me teach ur guy basic maths. do u knw whats in my mind? no. i only voiced my opinion due to ur overconfidence. guy d same trait u see in teamefe is what u re potraying right nw. guy i hav been telling u dnt insult me over a freaking game. Cc. dominique warn him.
Please leave me out of your nonsense. sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
jejemanito:
We're not matured as country to for any kind of voting honestly whether BBN or INEC

That's why our biggest problem is not corruption; it's our irrational, sentimental and "na we-we" approach to every aspect of life

The product of such blind instinct is people like Dino Melaye and his likes; blind men leading you, you with agile and functional eyes

In what world do a FAIR being choose Bally over Bassey? Oh lemme guess he is "Efe's buddy"

How can we make decisions based on such watery pepper-soup logic and still expect to become a progressive society?

Sadly dats d nigerian way. Sentiments over objectivity. Thats why we keep voting and recycling d same set of mediocre politicians as leaders. If Buhari makes it to 2019, he might just win again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
EFE AND HIS WACK RAP... BIKO SHUT UP grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
janellemonae:

They don't knw maths

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Rich kids,bless your little heart sonundecided
[s]"EMPTY VESSEL MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE..."[/s]LOUD BROKE NIGGAS GOT NO MONEY,AND THE IRONY ...QUITE AMUSING undecided

[s]Dem go brag for NAIRALAND, nothing wey dem get outside....grin[/s]inferior......COMPLEX........Self pity...... COMPLEX....emotional.... COMPLEX... undecided

[s]Chai EFE fans don suffershockedshocked, so anybody wey dey support EFE no get money ... TUFIAKWA wetin person no go hear "BLACKBERRY curve2" you for talk say na NOKIA 3310 we dey use gringrin[/s]The loudest one on here my nigga that's a COMPLEX,if your IQ was high enough you can try putting that in proper context

[s]f you like vex go hug transformer, we go still vote for EFE with our Blackberry curve2gringrin[/s]And the world will neglect you once your PARODY is done undecided

[s]*****Reporting live from EFEARMY {Major.General }[/s]Reputation can't protect you if you never had one undecided

#I rep fakEFENATIONgrin

[/b]
Need i remind you that Circus Acts only attract those that Entertain.... To think you actually spent time To type all that E-pollutant defines how much of a clown you pose to be..... Too bad i don't do circus freaks! undecided
You can get more info about how stupid your quote is by simply sending "STUPID" to 131...Exclusive to #Efenation only!! undecided
[/b]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Guy chill, it's a game, why the hurt?
Marvis spoke her mind, unlike Derbie-beans that will never go straight to the point in making her points.
What did Marvis say that wasn't true?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:

Last week she put down Debbie by saying that her fans voted for her (in other words indicating Debbie does not have fans). This week, she open her useless mouth and trashtalked a fellow housemate sitting right next to her. Not even one positive word came from her mouth, because Debbie does not belong to their us less clique. Had she been asked to say anything about Bally that has been behaving like a lapdog to Efe all week, she'll have nothing but glowing attributes about him. It's all about staying loyal to your clique, as if your stupid clique will do anything for you once you
madam nt supporting her but she said what we've been sayin. re u nt a mod? y the harsh words. re sure are u dat debbie wil say smthing beta if she was asked?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
I dont want to cancel this post because i just want to know if you can be reasonable for once.. So 14% to 23% is not improvement to you?... Efe fans voted Bally abi are you not aware? Meanwhile Efe gets votes from Bisola fans..maybe you're not aware too.. Wait until he is up with Bisola, marvis and bally at the same time.. Then you'll know that 23% is much.. With all the Hate.. TBoss is heading to the finals. are you not impressed?.. Please Dont tell me you're a fool... I know you're not too wise but I believe you should have at least common sense.. Please reason
Its sad u didn't pay attention to ur math class, so let me take the pain to educate u..
14% of 100000 voters is equal to 23% of approx 60870 voters.. In simple terms, if Tboss got 14% where 100,000 people vote and gets 23% when 69879 people vote, there is no improvement.. That's the Logic in play..

Mr frank, what facts do u have that showed that more people voted this week and not less.. If u don't have this fact , u cannot say u have improved...
Secondly, except she was faced with similar opposition (in terms of quality of housemates) as the week u say she has improved from, u cant say she has improved..
in simple terms so that u can understand.. Except she faced Efe who had the top percentage in previous polls and improves in percentage, u can't clearly say she has improved.. Let me help u again, In soccer, if Manutd face Chelsea and lose, then later face Sunderland and win, will u say Manutd has improved..

if u don't understand this simple logic, then u are not as smart as I assumed.. This is simple logic.. Abeg someone on teamTboss should explain to ur
teammate.. He is too proud to learn anything..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Coward.. You're calling for a ban over a freaking argument.. Abeg am here to have fun.. If you're easily hurt by words.. Dont quote me.. I Dont play with kids
ovoP:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
But when efe Got 51%... Talk true... Didnt you say he improved.. Or didnt his fans say he improved?.. Just be sincere.. Why didnt u bring up these calculations then?

U can go & check whether I said dt. I didn't. But yeah I think some efe fans were gloating abt d % difference.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol i was suprised first few weeks.. Now am used to them.. their contagious stupidity which is worse than Ebola.. I dont come here without my face mask oo grin
Chai!
They have initiated Frank into insults club oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.