Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,716 members, 7,865,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149779 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:

Oh please. Lets hear word. Tboss and debie need each other more dan ever now. The level of hostility from Efe's clique is annoying. Just yesterday efe and marvis were planning how to put Bisola up. D way dat house is now, pls I'd rather have Tboss and debie-rise 2geda.

Debie needs Tbos like humanity needs a plague. Debie has no problem wit d rest of d HMs but Tbos has.
d reason d HMs don't like Tbos is d same reason dat majority of viewers resent her wit passion.
Tbos is trying to manipulate Debie to begin to see d remaining HMs as enemies whereas, Debie really has no problem wit dem.
Tbos, d manipulator has been d graveyard of many HMs' BBN ambitions & if u love Debie u'll tell her to run away frm Tbos like a plague.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
Okay.. I pray she wins head of house... If not... It will be the highest campaing we will ever have to do
amen dear.. Just ignore them okay?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

Is that all you see?
Well that's a good point but I might disagree
The only person with a kind heart in that house is Debie rise
Though am not her fan but I admire Debie rise heart.
If you are talking of tboss kind heart, then tell me about her calling Debie manipulative lastweek?
TBOSS is conservative, emotional and playing the game well.
Another thing am amazed at is you didn't mention a single talent and I thought you were a big fan of talent because from all indication Efe self doesn't have a talent to rap though he is forcing it
But am still willing to hear more from you

Well said. But u can see the finished videos are a proof that even wack rap or act can turn out very nice if the production are given finishing touches by professionals. In all, it isn't a talent show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
She has a very kind heart…. Its that simple
And she doesn't gossip...And she doesn't conspire against any HM...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 12:04am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
She has a very kind heart…. Its that simple
Very kind indeed and she nominated MIYONCE

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:

Oh please. Lets hear word. Tboss and debie need each other more dan ever now. The level of hostility from Efe's clique is annoying. Just yesterday efe and marvis were planning how to put Bisola up. D way dat house is now, pls I'd rather have Tboss and debie-rise 2geda.

Debie needs Tbos like humanity needs a plague. Debie has no problem wit d rest of d HMs but Tbos has.
d reason d HMs don't like Tbos is d same reason dat majority of viewers resent her wit passion. She's only around because there's been no double evictions. Viewers ar voting 4 her opponents just to get her out.
Tbos is trying to manipulate Debie to begin to see d remaining HMs as enemies whereas, Debie really has no problem wit dem.
Tbos, d manipulator has been d graveyard of many HMs' BBN ambitions & if u love Debie u'll tell her to run away frm Tbos like a plague.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2017
cabalocracy:
All na wash! No one is a saint in that house!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Alright dear smiley
Northkendal:
amen dear.. Just ignore them okay?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2017
She has alot of good qualities but people chose to see only the bad side... Like their favorites Dont have their own flaws
cabalocracy:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
I cannot like somebody because of talent in a reality show.. People talk about Efe because he claims to be a porpular rapper in Jos that Ice prince should know, meanwhile he's not even good enough to perfom in University SUG Nights
Yes, I agree with you
His rap is walk to be honest
But am curious about something
How come he was even getting popular in Jo's with such rap?
Don't you think there is something they are seeing we aren't seeing yet?
Besides, you said you don't support because of talent
But you just mentioned a supposed talent Efe claims
Dont you think there are other people supporting Efe for something they see aside the talent?
Since you are supporting tboss because of her supposed kind heart
Then that means some team Efe are also supporting him because of a supposed special attribute they see in him?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
And whats that attribute?
dammyllare:

Yes, I agree with you
His rap is walk to be honest
But am curious about something
How come he was even getting popular in Jo's with such rap?
Don't you think there is something they are seeing we aren't seeing yet?
Besides, you said you don't support because of talent
But you just mentioned a supposed talent Efe claims
Dont you think there are other people supporting Efe for something they see aside the talent?
Since you are supporting tboss because of her supposed kind heart
Then that means some team Efe are also supporting him because of a supposed special attribute they see in him?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

And you see that is very strange
How can you recognize each other as one another biggest threat but you share a lot of love?
That is what I love about them both
If we play this sort of politics in Naija then the country would have improved
Respect to #TeamEfe, #teambisola
Yes o....proudly #TeamBisola
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
So all this your struggle is to prove that TBoss didnt improve.. You're really a fan but you dont know yet... Are you one of those suffering from Confused Admiration of TBoss?
Guy any1 dat argues with u is obsessed with tboss. don't u think u've taken bbn too far. i have made my point so u can nw go back to been ignored. same way u relaxed when u saw online polls.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
She has alot of good qualities but people chose to see only the bad side... Like their favorites Dont have their own flaws

just like some people choose to see only the bad sides of Efe - ignoring his good attributes.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol.. You no see your name? Excuse Me.. That says it all... How did you come up with that?

Na wetin

Please EXCUSE ME I don't talk to trash....
gringrin
Wen you been the trash people comments, you no know say you go smell......

*Spraying grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Nyt ya'all.. Sleep well.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Emyo(m): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2017
From what I saw in this video, Don Jazzy will sign (if he like o) he will sign Bassey. Bisola stole Debbie Rise glory in the video. Efe is whack.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

More like highest voting. No one will vote us, we have to do it ourselves all over again.
Hopefully we have marvis or Bally as a scape goat.

And hopefully we will save Marvis or Bally again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
Northkendal:
frank pls just free them, let's argue less and vote more.. This week is gon be tough.
But u knw frank is wrong

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:12am On Mar 27, 2017
ladoshady:

Well said. But u can see the finished videos are a proof that even wack rap or act can turn out very nice if the production are given finishing touches by professionals. In all, it isn't a talent show.
Sure.. The video was dope
I loved it
I agree it's not a talent show and I don't see it as one
I just want to have an open mind to understand other people's opinion

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2017
ladoshady:

I only pray she also kept to herself while he was away. But come to think of it... if Tboss had given in to him as he desired, he won't have kept to his decision. He just wasn't attracted to Debbie period!
Bassey was attracted to tboss but dat was about it. Even after picking her to enjoy d luxury suite, he never slept in d room. He jejely slept on his couch. He liked debby, but made up his mind never to lead any girl in d house on.

He didn't take advantage of debie like TTT did with bisola because of a game. I respect him for dat.
Bassey is already eye-candy for d babes. If d gf messes up, dats her loss.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
Every hm has why their fans like them....don't let the bashing get to u

kontunu to like ur fav,as far as am concerned bisola is still the most criticised.....even u sef,aff criticise her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
Okay.. I pray she wins head of house... If not... It will be the highest campaing we will ever have to do
She needs to win hoh,
ignore them all frank, their hearts r full of hate, this week tboss improved they want to start analyzing votes,
even if d money and car is given to a ninja they will be happy as long as its not tboss,
We tried this week, we deserve to celebrate if we want without haters disturbing us, even if it was from 14-15% and it was enough to save her why is it anyone's business. Why d constant need to bring team tboss down, just ignore all d rubbish

Teamtboss
#bossnation

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
So many Efe fans online tonight... Lol..

Una Good night

See you guys Later

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by assyn(m): 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
cabalocracy:
...Yeah Bally has independent fans but u can't ignor d fact that at least 10% of his over 30% vote came from efe fans..

It's not a FACT, its an assumption. We Efe fans are deluded sha. It's alright. Efe will be a runner up in this show.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2017
Emyo:
From what I saw in this video, Don Jazzy will sign (if he like o) he will sign Bassey. Bisola stole Debbie Rise glory in the video. Efe is whack.
Don jazzy won't sign any of them. Apparently he stopped the DNA twin from auditioning. The man is a private man and he likes to keep it that way. Not sure he will entertain anything from reality TV.
Bassey should stick to his talk show thing, one verse in a song doesn't make you a musician.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
And whats that attribute?
The attribute I see in him
He is calm, observant, intelligent and understand loyalty
That's for me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 12:17am On Mar 27, 2017
guardsman:

d reason d HMs don't like Tbos is d same reason dat majority of viewers resent her wit passion.
You people are just afraid that the two of them might end up nominating one of your favorite housemates....Is she not telling her d truth?. .We all know the whole efe clique would nominate tboss and Debbie...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2017
What did Ebuka say about tomorrow's nomination pls?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Yeah.. You're right.. They cant get to me.. I know what i signed up for lol
TTLHORLA:

Every hm has why their fans like them....don't let the bashing get to u

kontunu to like ur fav,as far as am concerned bisola is still the most criticised.....even u sef,aff criticise her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Yes dear... They are just disappointed that she didnt leave... I just eish she will win HOH tommorow... That will save us all the stress
Giel:

She needs to win hoh,
ignore them all frank, their hearts r full of hate, this week tboss improved they want to start analyzing votes,
even if d money and car is given to a ninja they will be happy as long as its not tboss,
We tried this week, we deserve to celebrate if we want without haters disturbing us, even if it was from 14-15% and it was enough to save her why is it anyone's business. Why d constant need to bring team tboss down, just ignore all d rubbish

Teamtboss
#bossnation

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
[s] Where i wan from get the logic..when you were giving me fictitious figures like INEC official wey wan rig election [/s]
good night

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.