Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132249 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chelseafan1: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Guys, I just renewed my subscription, DSTV Family Bouquet but BBN channel isn't showing, what do I do please.?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
Bisola Is d perfect example of hoes ain't loyal,after using balley to satisfy her sexual urge. she swerve the nigga, now he's speechless grin
If Efe fan made this statement now he.ll will let loose....use ur brain na...

Bally was the only option...you wanted her to swap herself?

even if she saved Tboss....Bally would

have been the scape goat too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Emino21(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
FrancisTony:
If T-boss is evicted on Sunday, Debbie-Rise is taking the money home because other housemates have the same fans and will share same votes..

Team Debbie-Rise and T-boss! angry grin

EXACTLY..........that is why i want Marvis to leave...

my opinion though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Team save Marvis, we are in control of this one.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hardeydeb(f): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Am not being biased. The keyword is "HE" nominated four people, the remaining two would be considered his favourite/choice to remain. Its not logical to save and replace again.
Amillion:

Listen to yourself. They were 7 last week. He nominated 4. He had 2 people that were not nominated. (Bisola and Marvis) Biggie could have asked him to save and replace. There were 2 not nominated besides him. Today it was only head of house and one other housemate. No option to pick from and there was save and replace. Don't be biased. See reason with what I typed.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
jeffoski:
Na wa o some of us for here wahala full our body pass the contestants.

Where is the twist that some people have been talking about since morning?

Is still the same normal process now. I doubt there would be any twist sef on Wednesday cos if the voting lines are now open what happens to the vote of the person who might be saved?

And to those who want to wait till Wednesday what if your person isn't saved? Na Wednesday you go come start your own voting?

And all the people shouting #teamefe save bally #teambisola save Marvis how are you so sure that is ur team helping them? Una just turn prophet and psychic on top the matter like say una be the big brother.

Bally and Marvis might have a strong fanbase that will just shock you all in the finals. #teambisola have not even been tested yet to even know how strong they really are. There can be only one winner, no price for 2nd place or 3rd.

This game can go anywhere as it is and if care is not taken like play like play Efe fit no win this thing.

If I was Bisola I would have left the whole thing like that and not swap anyone cos she didn't even try to use that option.

If she did that, she will be automatically put up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
rest well english

Nah me dey defend bush boy Efe like u said..

On d other hand I type too fast for my own good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Anonylander:

Hahaha... My chest! But seriously Debbie is a huge threat as I've been saying since the beginning of this thread... If she gets to the final and wins, no one should cry foul cos I know a lot of people willing to vote for her with their salaries in the finals. She's got a good heart though, was my senior in sec school and stood up for me when I got bullied and I'd never forget that.

Now is the time to speak for her with your votes...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Donbabajay12:
Ebuka even confirmed this

Really? Let the voting begin! No time to waste time. No sleeping on bike.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xiana:
I wish bisola and efe teams can both vote for marvis and bally..they are weak competitors.
Tboss and Debbie's teams are growing daily.
I want to see tboss in naija on sunday

Seriously? Bally is a threat right about now because of yeye fans out there dude had 30 percent of the vote. Threats are bisola bally and efe.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Episteme2:

Guy, can't you give Efe and his fans a break? Who you speak English pass? For this thread, nah you dey talk anyhow pass. Who do you think you are? You just have inflated view of yourself.
wetin english do efe fans abeg? cry cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
But debbie is true now...u ve low self esteem...u said it yourself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
wetin english do efe fans abeg? cry cry

Ur tboss wey pack English , how come her private jet owners no fit make am come top in d polls

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

Nah me dey defend bush boy Efe like u said..

On d other hand I type too fast for my own good
wetin concern me? Who ur explanation epp?

Get lost
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
adonismuller:
last week I voted for Debie
...this week I won't dare it instead I won't vote..

like Efe said she is manipulative and above dat very timid...how could she not know dat Bisola,Efe and Bally are threats...?

she kept acting like Tboss dog...as if na Tboss bring her come the house...I wish she goes on sunday..let me see who Tboss will manipulate again..agbaya
I mean she's just a confused being all of a sudden.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
berryice:
But debbie is true now...u ve low self esteem...u said it yourself

Berry you're talking abt som1 having low self esteem , na wa ooooo , make i no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
#TeamTBoss our girl is up again o as usual and as usual let's do what we know how to do best.

Please let's not wait till Wednesday, let's start voting now please. Let's double our effort and also tell everyone to please vote for her and make sure they do too please.

We made progress last week we can do much better this week please.

And please when voting make sure the T and B is in capital letter. A lot of people make this error. Please it's TBoss and not Tboss please.

Text: Vote TBoss to 32052

And also go to we chat and Vote 100 times.

God bless you

#TeamTBoss #BossNation #BBNaija #Onelove

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin now i understand why so many people enjoy this big brother...i never knew the stuff can be interesting as this,i thought the show is all about sex but now i understand better that the program is also a game too,and also it makes one learn how to differentiate emotions from reality ....25million is not a chicken change in this recession.....and debbie rise should stop all this cry cry stuff...this is a game not a room for dating and relationship...it is a game!!!!!and the theme of the program is "see gobe"what were they expecting from "gobe"or they do not know the meaning of gobe?? angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:
Why is Debbie crying?

Did she not also conspire with madam 14%?

Emotional blackmail.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Did biggie say this week will be so tough, someone might decide to quit?

What if someone has already volunteered to leave
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

Ur tboss wey pack English , how come her private jet owners no fit make am come top in d polls
25 millions is too small for them to worry

efe nation: our motto
A fool can make it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
I've never gotten 'low self esteem' from Debie

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
adonismuller:
last week I voted for Debie
...this week I won't dare it instead I won't vote..

like Efe said she is manipulative and above dat very timid...how could she not know dat Bisola,Efe and Bally are threats...?

she kept acting like Tboss dog...as if na Tboss bring her come the house...I wish she goes on sunday..let me see who Tboss will manipulate again..agbaya

That chic came to bbnaija to serve Tbore.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
guardsman:

If she did that, she will be automatically put up for eviction.

Huh? Is that the rule? I didn't know o then if that's the case I don't blame her at all it's not her fault.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
GMan650:

So 14% is no longer a weak competitor, Debie is no longer a weak competitor.

It's Bally that got 30% that is a weak competitor.

Later, you'll say one HM is a manipulator meanwhile you are an adept one
Sorry I don't understand gibberish
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:

Berry you're talking abt som1 having low self esteem , na wa ooooo , make i no talk lipsrsealed
pls talk...re u tryin to blackmail me wtf?she said it herself...not like I did...abeg rest...nd say wah u feel nd lemme alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
berryice:
pls talk...re u tryin to blackmail me wtf?she said it herself...not like I did...abeg rest...nd say wah u feel nd lemme alone
dont be unfair , you're a girl like her angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
crazymommy:
grin grin grin now i understand why so many people enjoy this big brother...i never knew the stuff can be interesting as this,i thought the show is all about sex but now i understand better that the program is also a game too,and also it makes one learn how to differentiate emotions from reality ....25million is not a chicken change in this recession.....and debbie rise should stop all this cry cry stuff...this is a game not a room for dating and relationship...it is a game!!!!!and the theme of the program is "see gobe"what were they expecting from "gobe"or they do not know the meaning of gobe?? angry angry
A lot of people misconstrue what it is really all bout. It started as an experiment, throw a couple of people in the same house for a couple of weeks and see how they relate. For example, debie was a fan of bisola and followed her on ig and now she thinks she knows her well enough, she can like to come out and unfollow her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
GMan650:

Lmao...... lwkmd...... u don burst my dada

LOL. BALLY NO GET JOY RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xiana:

Sorry I don't understand gibberish

Let me explain
when ur queen was up with lord Efe, nah not 14% she commot with

But when Bally was up, he beat her and got d highest vote

D u now understand?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
peeparty:

LOL. BALLY NO GET JOY RIGHT NOW.

But he should be wise enough to know he might be saved afterall.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
jeffoski:

Huh? Is that the rule? I didn't know o then if that's the case I don't blame her at all it's not her fault.

Na so my broda. Biggie's rules. I nor blame her o, safety first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.