Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130384 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
lilEmir3:
If Efe fans start voting for marvis based on loyalty...den dey are d dumbest set of people on earth

Lol,,we ain't voting Marvis..

Cuz she will be saved..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
ifunayalov:

NO SHAKING

DEBIE RISE WILL GET TO THE FINAL

I ALSO WANT TBOSS TO GET TO THE FINAL

THIS HATE IS TOO MUCH

Debie needs atleast 34% of the votes to guarantee absolute safety and that's a lot of work for us this week...

I hope you understand what am trying to pass across...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Team Bisola!!! Come, lend me you listening ears. BBN is not for making friends, the winner is the last man standing(and not the last clique standing). So, suspend your votings till next week when our HM will need it most. The SMS you're gonna send this week might be the saving grace for Bisola come next week. Use your head.

Leave Marvis and Bally to their predicament, their respective fans will save them.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
guardsman:

Na so my broda. Biggie's rules. I nor blame her o, safety first.

This biggie rules sha. Na real 2 edged sword. E go just dey change am all the time. But didn't Karen do sometin like that? I can't really remember but it seems it was when she was head of house or so and she put herself up or didn't swap herself and left the nomination like that? I know it was that move that made people love her and she got to win BBA that year.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Its turns out just like I have predicted. Four house mates are up for possible eviction.

On Wednesday, marvis will be saved by efe and bisola xus their vote will be crucial to determine who will be saved.

Debbie , bossnation and wanna be bally will slog it out.

Mean while, I see a
Change this time. The votiing
Pattern might end up favouring
Tboss and Debbie... Bally goes home

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
ifunayalov:

NO SHAKING

DEBIE RISE WILL GET TO THE FINAL

I ALSO WANT TBOSS TO GET TO THE FINAL

THIS HATE IS TOO MUCH

Abeg which hate?

Biggie said dey should form cliques

Debbie formed with tboss..and dey both voted Efe and Marvis..

Pls..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
efe fans be watching gotv , paying 1800 and acting like they own the show

Wechat voters
Please, just say something remotely intelligent. Even if it's just once. Try it and see. It won't kill you, you know wink

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
yes dstv users grin grin grin grin

Call this number 08039003788 , u will be prompted to type ur smartcard number

Then u can tell them to turn on the channel for u , Won't take up to 10 mins

Channel 198 cool
ok...now i get it, i noticed u always shout channel 29 so u were referring to gotv pple
be nice bruh it's d same bbn we all watching
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
thatchick:

Can you now see you lack comprehension skills and in addition you lack manners. Next time I will make my eight year old nephew in Year Three class who happens to be well educated and mannered read out each line and explain it to you like someone in his age grade.
I doubt you have a decoder sef.
u cant even type properly and you're talking abt english , the irony

Yes am childish , bite my decoder's black yansh

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xiana:

OK but I'm sure team efe supported that percentage.. No matter what, I just want t.boss out,its possible her jet owners are waiting till nextweek
Lol wouldn't it be nice to see tboss and debie end up in the finals with the bisola and efe? We tired of seeing the same thing happen every week. How can lazy people like Marvis and Bally last this long? What's so interesting about them? All they did was gain weight in that house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

Abeg which hate?

Biggie said dey should form cliques

Debbie formed with tboss..and dey both voted Efe and Marvis..

Pls..
It's the manipulation and pity thing. Wants people to vote for her using 'she is hated' as strategy. Who even send her sef? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by thorbar(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why will i give my votes to woods with no talent.
Please help me save Talents.
Help me save debie.
A girl with ambitions.
A girl with foresight.
A girl with stand.
She didnt join multitude to do evil.
She took her stand.
If not for her, na only Tboss for waka come.
Vote the princess.
Vote debie rise

6 Likes

SAI DEBIE - RISE

3 Likes

IF YOU NO VOTE DEBIE-RISE, YOU ARE ON A LONG THING

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
ladoshady:

Ask God Almighty his creator.
who told you?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
snezBaba:
TEAM DEBIE-RISE Get ready for battle..Go and buy recharge cards,if you no get money,go and thief.....
Request for break from your jobs for those of you working.. Stay at home and vote till you faint....
All the students should suspend their lectures,no reading,isolate yourselves from everyone and vote till you kpeme....
For all those that haven't paid their house rent,don not use that money to pay.. Use it to buy resharge card and vote till your landlord chase you....Fo all the blind people,you can vote through voice sms... Keep voting..Vote!! Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!Do not relent......It shall be war!!!!..
Spartans::: Wetin be una profession "To vote!!! To vote!!! To vote!!!!!"....The war has just begun to save the last Talent tongue
CC:Dominique geekybabe Ifunayalov UjsizzleToposh Crowntoro Fitzmayowa Vivipop Oviejnr Kestolove95 annibro Wickedchinyere BibirillzTjskii Sod09 1bkaye Mamaboms Olubankemi ammyluv2002 Oyind18 Iamoyindamola ToyinDipo akthedream Jehaneddy07 NinnyannyDabrake Iceydream ModupeJ Chykmoni Giel Vedah RaggedyAnn

You no go kill me with laff...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
thorbar:
Why will i give my votes to woods with no talent.
Please help me save Talents.
Help me save debie.
A girl with ambitions.
A girl with foresight.
A girl with stand.
She didnt join multiple to do evil.
She took her stand.
If not for her, na only Tboss for waka come.
Vote the princess.
Vote debie rise

Make she go MTN project fame na!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xiana:

Sorry I don't understand gibberish

Cos you speak gibberish grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mute1: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
And the game gets tougher. I see Debbie or Tboss winning BBN if care is not taken cos they have their own fans especially tboss. This week they will pull more fans out of sympathy and Queen B/Efe/Marvis or Bally will have to share votes cos some fans like 1 or 2 of them.

Biggie is the biggest manipulator. See gobbe has begun.

May the best man or woman win... Its all a game after all...

#My opinion though#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
LOL
This wan na World War 3 o grin grin grin
Naso! Naso!!
No time to check time...we are moving that girl 2 the finals mehn.
VOTE DEBIE-RISE to 32052....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peeparty(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017

I was hoping Debbi- Rise could have gotten the chance of being saved come wenesday.But this one wey she go join Tboss am nau sure again oo.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by missnawty(f): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:
Team debbie.. Team bassey Team TTT team Bisola

Please vote debie-rise this week. She deserves to be in d finals!

Pls give her some votes. She is amazing. She is bn up back to back and she deserves this chance again against all odds.
Thank u
Team debie-rise we cant give up o. Mobilize, campaign and vote Debie-rise to 32052
u attended fggc kabba?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
crazymommy:
efe or bisola i want one of them to win!!!!!!and it is going to happen...i don already compulsorily made my people on "wechat" to vote for efe or bisola....i did not tell them,the wechat is already atuomated by me.....and will continue to do more....efe or bisola is winning the show...just watch and see
Please pick only Efe embarassed It's between the both of them...and some other(s). Bikò we need all the votes we can muster
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
efe fans be watching gotv , paying 1800 and acting like they own the show

Wechat voters
you are too shallow-minded and I wonder your net worth. I just hope this is your e-character because if this is how you are in real life, then you have a long way to go...

Do you know that empty barrel makes the loudest noise?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
I don't understand why debbie came with her emotions to play the game..everyone is also complaining about clique where clique no dey..church,school,market place...clique dey everywhere.If you feel you can't join the clique then don't complain..Since debie and tboss have decided to be together they should be strong enough and stop all this childish crying and looking for sympathy votes.
And I see some pple saying bisola should not have saved efe..Like if efe wasn't replaced he won't still survive...And someone said she should have left them like that without saving and replacing I wonder how some pple watch this show oo.So she put herself up abi?You can see the way she dey carry her staff na to die put ooo.
Waiting to watch tboss diary session..MADAM konkon

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
zicoraads:

It's the manipulation and pity thing. Wants people to vote for her using 'she is hated' as strategy. Who even send her sef? undecided

It's really irritating

They are shouting hate as if we don't watch d show

They know Debbie and boss ain't as popular as Efe or Bisola so no resort to pity talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Episteme2:

Indeed, I now know you are not quick on the uptake. Look at where I quoted or mentioned you. You used pidgin and I followed suit.
To think that you asked this question in pidgin again is sickening.
Honestly, you have inflated view of yourself in a faceless platform like this and still measure yourself by yourself.
Bro, re-examine your life because it's not worth emulating.
be nice , English is ur friend
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Don't be fooled by the Wednesday shoot,i doubt if Biggie would stick with that ,he never mentioned it to the House mate ..Already people have been voting and they get message of participation .It might be a twist from biggie

As seen on twitter ,this is a proof ...
I NO SURE SAY THIS VOTE VALID SEF!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tafrica(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Someone needs to tell Debbie and TBoss the pity and victim game is wack. They also conspired like others, they were just out-numbered. They could have succeeded to eliminate Efe long ago if he had no strong fans base. Even today, they succeeded in putting Efe and Marvis up due to their own conspiracy also.

Both parties conspire, but what keeps Efe's group going is that they seem to have large fans base.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
missnawty:
u attended fggc kabba?

Nope. But I had lots of friends there.. So i got to know Debie through my friends. I attended another fgc close to Kabba
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
snezBaba:
TEAM DEBIE-RISE Get ready for battle..Go and buy recharge cards,if you no get money,go and thief.....
Request for break from your jobs for those of you working.. Stay at home and vote till you faint....
All the students should suspend their lectures,no reading,isolate yourselves from everyone and vote till you kpeme....
For all those that haven't paid their house rent,don not use that money to pay.. Use it to buy resharge card and vote till your landlord chase you....Fo all the blind people,you can vote through voice sms... Keep voting..Vote!! Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!Do not relent......It shall be war!!!!..
Spartans::: Wetin be una profession "To vote!!! To vote!!! To vote!!!!!"....The war has just begun to save the last Talent tongue
CC:Dominique geekybabe Ifunayalov UjsizzleToposh Crowntoro Fitzmayowa Vivipop Oviejnr Kestolove95 annibro Wickedchinyere BibirillzTjskii Sod09 1bkaye Mamaboms Olubankemi ammyluv2002 Oyind18 Iamoyindamola ToyinDipo akthedream Jehaneddy07 NinnyannyDabrake Iceydream ModupeJ Chykmoni Giel Vedah RaggedyAnn

Awesome, grin

Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052

Welcome back, btw, we missed you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
crowntoro:
you are too shallow-minded and I wonder your net worth. I just hope this is your e-character because if this is how you are in real life, then you have a long way to go...

Do you know that empty barrel makes the loudest noise?
depends on the type of barrel na , gold barrels dont make noise even when they are empty

(1) (2) (3) ... (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.