Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130468 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

Bisola had no idea there will be save and replace

He was d only option to replace with..

Yeah I knew, he had similar fate, last week that Efe was HoH.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai all of them day fear Efe for that house,Bisola jst confirmed it

Hahahahaha

#TeamEfe

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
smokey3y3z:
All this one madam is shouting she's been up 7times, big brother cannot correct her or what?
Later people will come for Bisola's head that she said they are saving her cos she's light skin. She might not have hit the nail on the head but with this her nasty attitude, it's just her good looks that is working for her.
Fine, their gang up can be irritating and childish but her attitude is horrible. I hate when people play the sympathy card. Are u here on a vacation? Isn't this a game?
I just pity Debbie. This isn't the friend she needs.

Tboss and Efe been up nearly same times..

She just dey vex cuz she know say Efe get rep pass her

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ermacc:
I watch bbn irregularly, i do most of my follow up through comments on this thread. But this past weekend, i was on complete lockdown at home, watched bbn throughout and I dont know how Efe garnered this much fans. Dude is dry af! And whats the realness in him that everyone keeps screaming? Cause he speaks pidgin and claims ghetto? I think all his fans are seriously Jazzed. Btw, heard someone complain about voting incorrectly, so please whats the right format, cause i'm about to my salary in saving debbyrise. I wish it were also possible to vote out someone, would have sponsored sending that spaghetti head Marvis back home.

Text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 please note you can only vote 100 times via SMS and you can vote for her on wechat too...

Your votes will be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

TeamBally
Ahnahn bally is not up again ni

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bisola and Efe...GreatMinds Think Alike

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
So Tboss went to the diary room to rant about Efe and the thread is quiet. But if it was the other the other way round,i guess dis place would be on fire.

I wonder Efe and Tboss fans who come worse pass for ranting.

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Efe" Bisola is mi biggest competition"

Bisola " Efe is my biggest competition""

Tboss" Efe is not a competition to me"

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Agbgift:
So Tboss went to the diary room to rant about Efe and the thread is quiet. But if it was the other the other way round,i guess dis place would be on fire.

We all know Tboss is manipulative..

She can rant about Efe all day, nothing will change

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
the first one you wrote is correct

Vote Debie-Rise

CuteJude:
copied that oooo , i just started supporting her , is it wrong? Its debbie-rise na embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

Tboss and Efe been up nearly same times..

She just dey vex cuz she know say Efe get rep pass her

I taya o. Debbie even had to correct her once. All these 'sympathy sympathy pity me thing' is so irritating. Play ur game. Later they'll come and be asking me the meaning of manipulative.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mctowel01: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Forget story...Weighing everything, the most deserving, talented and representable winner of this BBN season is BISOLA... Who agrees?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
efe fans be watching gotv , paying 1800 and acting like they own the show

Wechat voters

I was thinking you are beginning to grow some sense after seeing your post replying the dude that keeps displaying dstv here. But after seeing this I have concluded that you are very unstable. What's the difference between what you just wrote now and what that guy with the dstv channel did?
I feel like to puke after seeing your level of stupi........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
is efe a human being?

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ndifereke:

Please slow down with all these accusations at Biggie especially when you're not even making sense with it. While I don't like the unnecessary twists Biggie brought up, what you penned down holds no water.

If Biggie is doing everything to milk votes from Efe supporters, why will he give Bisola the chance to save any HM when the alleged "cash cow" (Efe) is already up? Do you think Biggie is dumb enough to think Bisola will save Debie-Rise or TBoss?

If Biggie would be disappointed at Bisola's choice, why did he allow Bisola to save a HM he wants his fans to make money for him?

What Biggie even did is to lose money this week because Efe fans would have trooped out en mass to vote him more than they will vote of Bally or Marvis. This accusation makes no sense.

Stop wetting your pants. I also said I could be wrong.

Biggie also said it would be unfair for Bisola to be hoh and not have the power to save and replace and then take a chance with it to look fair on bisola's hohship.

We also all know one of the rules is that biggie can change the rules any time.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Agbgift:

We are busy voting, no one has time for stupid banter.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
snezBaba:
TEAM DEBIE-RISE Get ready for battle..Go and buy recharge cards,if you no get money,go and thief.....
Request for break from your jobs for those of you working.. Stay at home and vote till you faint....
All the students should suspend their lectures,no reading,isolate yourselves from everyone and vote till you kpeme....
For all those that haven't paid their house rent,don not use that money to pay.. Use it to buy resharge card and vote till your landlord chase you....Fo all the blind people,you can vote through voice sms... Keep voting..Vote!! Vote!! Vote!! Vote!!Do not relent......It shall be war!!!!..
Spartans::: Wetin be una profession "To vote!!! To vote!!! To vote!!!!!"....The war has just begun to save the last Talent tongue
CC:Dominique geekybabe Ifunayalov UjsizzleToposh Crowntoro Fitzmayowa Vivipop Oviejnr Kestolove95 annibro Wickedchinyere BibirillzTjskii Sod09 1bkaye Mamaboms Olubankemi ammyluv2002 Oyind18 Iamoyindamola ToyinDipo akthedream Jehaneddy07 NinnyannyDabrake Iceydream ModupeJ Chykmoni Giel Vedah RaggedyAnn
grin tongue
Oshogbo weed at work...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
aduntemi:
Ahnahn bally is not up again ni
grin I detest gossip gangs

StillteamBally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

TeamBally
YOU DONT FREE BALLY?? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
grin tongue Oshogbo weed at work...
Issokay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Threebeardemon:

We are busy voting, no one has time for stupid banter.

When Tboss fans say dey are busy voting

I just dey imagine KOWA party for election saying they are busy campaigning

Cuz we no dey see the results of this busy votes of tboss fans

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
this show is boring and is too predictable now , All that is seen is hate and an ugly crew behaving like they will be in the house forever

judging From how this show played out , nobody shld complain about why nigeria is like this

most nigerians are dull and many are illiterates , nobody cares abt doing the right thing
Dull people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Derbie keeps fooling herself. You nominated others and expected not to be nominated. This is one of the fantasy worlds she lives in that Marvis talked about.
Very pathetic.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
this show is boring and is too predictable now , All that is seen is hate and an ugly crew behaving like they will be in the house forever

judging From how this show played out , nobody shld complain about why nigeria is like this

most nigerians are dull and many are illiterates , nobody cares abt doing the right thing
Dull people everywhere

My nigga is pained cuz Bisola says she likes Efe even though him Na threat..

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ekinematics:

I was thinking you are beginning to grow some sense after seeing your post replying the dude that keeps displaying dstv here. But after seeing this I have concluded that you are very unstable. What's the difference between what you just wrote now and what that guy with the dstv channel did?
I feel like to puke after seeing your level of stupi........
did u look at my moniker b4 quoting me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=vladimiros post=55011629]Efe" Bisola is mi biggest competition"

Bisola " Efe is my biggest competition""

Tboss" Efe is not a competition to me"[/quote] HER EYE GO SOON CLEAR, IF ONLY SHES NOT CONTENDING FOR THE CASH PRICE. BISOLA AND EFE RECOGNIZE THEMSELVES. THERE HEAD IS STILL IN THE GAME grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

When Tboss fans say dey are busy voting

I just dey imagine KOWA party for election saying they are busy campaigning

Cuz we no dey see the results of this busy votes of tboss fans
She will survive this week, if it happens give me your number. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by thorbar(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
ladoshady:

Make she go MTN project fame na!
Must you talk
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Ekinematics:
Derbie keeps fooling herself. You nominated others and expected not to be nominated. This is one of the fantasy world she lives in that Marvis talked about.
Very pathetic.

Don't mind d Mumu

After conspiring with tboss to vote Marvis and Efe

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

My nigga is pained cuz Bisola says she likes Efe even though him Na threat..
have u see pain?

Watch bbn on channel 29 , that is pain cry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Threebeardemon:
Team t boss, only those I know please. Email me for recharge cards of your different networks.
Please use this email, did a factory setting and lost all my files including my gmail account.
Please email me through this one.
Those I know please!
For those that emailed foxrain, my apologies, tried to recover the mail but I didn't recall the password.
Email this one.
Those I know.

.teamtboss.....really need to vote for her
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

TeamBally
Reallyshockedgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.