Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132055 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
oviejnr:
CAN YOU GUYS PLS CHAT OUTSIDE THE THREAD PLS. IM BEG OF YOU, THANKS IN ADVANCE grin
Who is this? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
look at efe's family and look at tboss's family

He cant like her now , efe is like a gateman in her eyes
guy why!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
But she was shouting 7 times upandan... Smh
I heard her too.. Its not accurate..
To be fair, I also heard Efe and TTT say they have been up 5 times.. Its also not accurate.
Biggie seems to be the originator of the misinformation.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
sad shocked grin I'm still doubting because I can't vote for a gossiper,just imagine a man gossiping about a lady...awwwwwwwwwww!
i saw you dis morning, when you dey gossip abt dat lady wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:

SO HOW DOES THAT MAKES HIM LESS A PERSON??

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
akthedream:

I DON TELL UNA TEY TEY SAY SHE DEY WEED.... SOME PEOPLE NOW WANT BELIEVE

I know she does, but i don't expect her to be wrapping stuffs like that in that house, since biggie did not give them stuffs like that...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

If tboss family is so rich why is she dragging 25m with poor boy Efe?
bally's dad was a senator b4 , the money is the prize bt fame is the real target
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
sad shocked grin I'm still doubting because I can't vote for a gossiper,just imagine a man gossiping about a lady...awwwwwwwwwww!
I tire, a man without balls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Threebeardemon:

I've replied your mail.
Please send me your network .

Just replied.... Mtn
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
oviejnr:
YEAH RIGHT, BUT ITS BETTER THAN ONE MAN COS THE BOTH SIDE WILL WANT TO NOMINATE HIM. I BLAME BIGGIE FOR ALLOWING CONSPIRACY, BUT YOUR GUY SABI GOSSIP DIE. I FEAR HIM SINCE THE TIME OF URIEL AND KEMEN . grin
He is very stupid because he is the weakest male housemate.I'm fed up with his nonchalant attitude,I was ashamed yesterday when I saw him gossiping with Marvis and Bisola.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
lol, no mind them. Yeye pple most of them na pippers....
she try oo.. she tie am well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:

If tboss family is so rich why is she dragging 25m with poor boy Efe?
HIS SO ANNOYING, LEAVE HIM FOR ME, I WILL PUT HIM TO BED SOON.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:

cut jude I like u criticisms. Buh I think dats de more reason efe needs ur support to win de 25 mill in order to step up from de gate man his family members as presumed by u

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
if u were som1 i shld know , i would have known u

Sorry cry i dont keep up with news about nonsense

Take ur inconsequential identify and get lost
See how he murdered english grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
tboss and debbie shld do a song jor , play that guitar girl , play it

Allow ur talent to kill them

on a good day , who is efe where tboss is , her pant na him best shirt price

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:
Efe" Bisola is mi biggest competition"

Bisola " Efe is my biggest competition""

Tboss" Efe is not a competition to me"

Tiri gbosa for you!!! Just kuku start a blog and post that crap you just wrote and you go blow like Linda Ikeji... undecided

No blame you, just that you can't rewind your Gotv to listen to what she said actually grin grin grin

For anybody needing clarifications about what TBoss said -

TBoss: In the outside world Efe is not a competition to me but in here he is a big competition!!

And for anybody that want to argue - i'm am ready for yall!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss ; They are going to Bed ..Monitoring spirit .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
aduntemi:

I'm not watching but they are all guilty of this gossip thing. Lataro, the fact that biggie has allowed them to conspire just made things worse. And it's cause it's 4 against 2 that the clique thing has been used to tag bally's team
Wait a minute,is he your favourite housemate? If yes I will forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oya o, no time to waste at all, keep d vote coming pls.. No dulling oh.. Vote TBoss to 32052 and Debie- Rise to 32052

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Janetade86(f): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
vladimiros:
Efe" Bisola is mi biggest competition"

Bisola " Efe is my biggest competition""

Tboss" Efe is not a competition to me"

Common! Tboss never said efe isn't a competition to her. She said audibly in her DS that efe is the strongest competition in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
na confirm tie she dey knot o

I hope her parents are happy watching her. This is not her first time in the house. I repeat...she no fit win!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
vickydevoka:

cut jude I like u criticisms. Buh I think dats de more reason efe needs ur support to win de 25 mill in order to step up from de gate man his family members as presumed by u
no b poverty alleviation schem b this na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Truth be told, the way Debie-Rise and TBoss are playing this game is boring. They keep playing the victim thingy. Why are they staying away from other HMs? It's as if they're quarrelling openly with the clique of 4 in the house now. You can't nominate others and expect them not to nominate you. TBoss has been crying blue moon. There are cliques everywhere you go even in the church, lecture room, family, workplace and what have you. That doesn't prevent you from living your life and playing your own game too. Throwing friendly gestures to your supposed enemies would even weaken them. She and TBoss are just making the clique of 4 to be having fun in the house. They both have to stand strong on their feet and mingle with all without surrendering their own conviction. That's how to play the game. This their victim stunt is beginning to irritate their fans. You didn't come to the house to cry your way to 25Million and be appealing to the emotions of the viewers each time you're nominated.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by youngPA: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
to9ine:
Number of times housemates have been up for possible eviction.. (This week inclusive)
Note: number of times housemates were put up after live nominations were completed. And save and replace was done.

Bisola: 1
Bally: 2
DebbieRise: 5
Efe: 3
Marvis: 3
Tboss: 4

We will keep saving Debie-Rise. Let them keep nominating her.
Vote Debie-Rise

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
tayoxx:
she try oo.. she tie am well
true, dat girl na Pro....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
sirfee:
He is very stupid because he is the weakest male housemate.I'm fed up with his nonchalant attitude,I was ashamed yesterday when I saw him gossiping with Marvis and Bisola.
HE DID THE SAME TODAY TOO, DONT GIVE UP ON HIM YET. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vote TBoss to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Am really dissappointed in those guys, what they are doing is really disgusting...
The game is very boring due to the useless clique and gossips.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
vickydevoka:

poor english and poverty are related , efe will neva make it , 25m is nothing , go and write it down i said it , efe is a fool that know nothing but to be poor

I don go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:

Your mouth eeh, rest na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Debbie seeking for permission from Tboss to campaign for votes. Shame on her. shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cameraman or mixer, remove this Debbie and Tboss ampaign na. E DON turn prayerpoint level? angry
There's time for everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.