Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120226 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Threebeardemon:

True my dear
You are probably a frustrated spinster in reality, in search of love and affection but see how confident and sure of yourself you sound on Nairaland .
Lots of women are virgin on Nairaland but in reality they have been penetrated more times than Bisola.
Bite me grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2017
DeejayTafari:
Let us as a country come forward and overthrow this efe cartel... we can do it. they are too full of themselves and I hate it... Debbie is fuvkn up with her jonzing but she is still strong. she has it in her and she will learn, at least wen she comes out and sees all d online posts and yab, she will mk an effort to change. I will really like Debbie to win, I hate pride and forming like you too bad but then this is just a game n we sef sabi play m

Fvucck Efe, Bisola, marvis n especially bally.

Bally is a fvuck boy and his not true to himself.
Fvucck u too. U can overthrow him alone with ur money dats if u have an acct self. I bet u if u can bring out enof bar and give mtn den only u can even throw him and u are her on small narialand saying 'let's us as a country' I laugh in swahili. U are so lost. Fvucck you too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
silentkeela:
Guy u no get brain ooo. why do u have to bring his dad into it. sometimes i wonder why people like u take things personal as if u will be paid for hating him.
You said it all, The sooner you realize, he has only Saw dust in his brain ,the better u Avoid quoting any of his dumb and silly ass post .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
Our boy is now in the final without stress meaning more resources to vote him on the final week grin grin grin.

#Efeforthemoolapapperdemgan

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I CANT DATE YOU NA... WAKA GO FRONT OR FACE MY RED EYES
so u are homo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Team Debie-rise and all lovers and friends of debie-rise, Stay positive. Its a game. We've saved her many times, and we wont give up.
Standing strong is hard in the face of hostility and unhealthy alliances, but then, She needs to be in the finals.

Stay positive. Vote more dan ever. DO not take chances. About the self -esteem ish, Once again its nothing to me. She is human with imperfections
Dija is with Mavins record today. We dont know if she has a low self esteem or not. But we dont care. She is a star
Simi is an amazing artiste who despite all d comments about her fashion style keeps blazing the trail. We dont know if she has a low-self esteem.
Omawumi, Tiwa and many others are great singers we listen to today. We dont know anything about their self-esteem status.

Do not let True humanity and Talent be off d game because of negativity. Vote to keep her in the house against all odds.
" Even though its a game, I should not loose my humanity in the process" - Debie Rise

Team Bassey pls vote to keep the star guitar girl. All lovers of BBFM, vote to keep Debie-rise in the house
Techies, programmers, All of you. Please vote Debie-rise.
Thank you as you vote!!

sms vote debie-rise to 32052 . Use as many wechat votes as possible. if you are outside of nigeria like me you can still vote. use wechat.
CC:
Dominique geekybabe Ifunayalov Ujsizzle Toposh Crowntoro Fitzmayowa Vivipop Oviejnr Kestolove95 annibro Wickedchinyere Bibirillz
Tjskii Sod09 1bkaye Mamaboms Olubankemi SnezBaba ammyluv2002 Oyind18 Iamoyindamola ToyinDipo akthedream Jehaneddy07 Ninnyanny
Dabrake Iceydream ModupeJ Chykmoni Giel Vedah RaggedyAnn

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2017
queenola1:
Fvucck u too. U can overthrow him alone with ur money dats if u have an acct self. I bet u if u can bring out enof bar and give mtn den only u can even throw him and u are her on small narialand saying 'let's us as a country' I laugh in swahili. U are so lost. Fvucck you too
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
Agbgift:

I will be waiting. Use a recognisable id.
Sure! Make I Just Finish School, Also please can someone put me through on how housemates do qualify to get into the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2017
DeejayTafari:
Let us as a country come forward and overthrow this efe cartel... we can do it. they are too full of themselves and I hate it... Debbie is fuvkn up with her jonzing but she is still strong. she has it in her and she will learn, at least wen she comes out and sees all d online posts and yab, she will mk an effort to change. I will really like Debbie to win, I hate pride and forming like you too bad but then this is just a game n we sef sabi play ..Fvucck Efe, Bisola, marvis n especially bally
[b]Lol,you are already falling for the PityCard ...By the way, Why are you personalizing this whole game ,Bleep this ,Bleep that,You think that is the best way to handle this

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2017
".....seems real hatred is brewing that will last after the game is over"

words on marble

reflx:
its a shame that they are taking the thing personal.
biggie they need more tasks.
they are supposed to be friendly and not form gangs...seems real hatred is brewing that will last even after the game.
Efe to is childish, i'm team Efe but the way they are facing those two..naaa
instead as conspiracy is allowed i would have joked about my conspiracy to everybody and not form clicks...
For Bisola, lets see how as a leader she is able to bring unity, instead she done form alliance one side. not a great leadership trait if you ask me.

these people are not thinking normal again sha, isolation is bad psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2017
bishop4APC:

This is all about huge cash, enemies must be made and scores will be settled outside the house.

Tboss needs to understand what the game stands for... You don't expect messi to soft tackle ronaldo whenever they are into each other on the pitch.
It's been a long while I read this kind of reasonable and objective comment in this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2017
queenola1:
very funny! What of Ese? As fine, sexy, tall and light skin dat she is she tot she cld like TBOSS but eventually she said d girl is annoying and doesn't even want to meet her outside d house. I know Ese well and I don't think ur Tboss is half as rich and sophisticated as Ese . Am very certain dat if d dash u Tboss, ur relationship wit her won't last 1mth. I don't hate Tboss probably because she hasn't offended me and it's a game but the truth is wen every one is complain about u den dres a bit of a truth in wat d are saying.all she can do is adjust and get better after all no one is perfect. But it's really wrong to be bragging in her ignorance.
Cute jude, accept tboss gat plenty flaws..y do she hv issues with every1? D day she fought ese was helped her in just a week,i totally gave up on her matter..and to be candid,tboss is nt as posh as ESE..
I hope debie's fan knw dat tboss doesnt like debie,she just gat no choice..TBOSS needs to work on hersef..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2017
EXCUSEme2:
COVER-UP TEKNO- RARA

TEAM EFE make we DANCE, live id too short too over little thingsgringrin....

MY COUNTRY PEOPLE,
THEM DEY TALKU TALKU,
THEM JUST DEY PERAMBULATE,
SO SO STORY, STORY EVERYDAY OH AH,

PLENTY GREEDY PEOPLE,
PLENTY GREEDY PEOPLE FOR HERE OH TAKE BBN OH, FORGETI NA THE MATTER...

FORGET ABOUT THE HATERS SAY MAKE WE TALK ABOUT THE BLESSINGS,
EH AYE AYE OH, AYE O PE MEJI OH,
FORGET ABOUT THE HATERS SAY MAKE WE TALK ABOUT THE BLESSINGS,
OH EH AYE AYE OH, AYE O PE MEJI OH,

RARA OH, RARA OH YEAH AGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADA
RARA OH, RARA OH YEAH AGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADA,

OLUWA WEY DEY BLESS EFE……AMEN SHEY E GO BLESS YOU TOO……AMEN BLESS YOUR PAPA OH……AMEN
BLESS YOUR MAMA OH……AMEN
OLUWA WEY DEY EFE……AMEN
SHEY E GO BLESS YOU TOO……AMEN
BLESS YOUR PAPA OH……AMEN
BLESS YOUR MAMA OH……AMEN

RARA OH, RARA OH YEAHAGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADARARA OH, RARA OH YEAHAGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADA.......

gringrin
_________________________________________ EFE we go vote for you on dey final day...

***TEAM EFE one love... kiss
#reporting live from EFEARMY {Major. General }
#EFENATION
I REALLY LIKE THE PERSON BEHIND THIS MONIKA... YOU ARE KINDA HUMOROUS AND HARDLY INSULT PEOPLE OR TALK TRASH... ALWAYS HAPPY AND LAUGHING..
ANYWAY, I JUST DEY HAIL YOU... I ADMIRE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.. ENJOY YOUR DAY BRO grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2017
ifunayalov:

".....seems real hatred is brewing that will last after the game is over"

words on marble

Are TBoss and Debie-Rise not the ones isolating themselves?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
ovoP:
Calling out to all teamefe and teambisola out dere.we need to strategise.if either tboss or debie leaves 1 of them becomes a threat.there4 we need the both of them in the finals.think strategy nt sentiments.i'll encourage u 2 vote 4 them regardless of their fans.because those on fb will want to vote marvis and bally. n their head has been blocked that they don't think strategy n i don't think we can change their mind.think strategy

Let's them leave which of them has fans..Some housemates that left are already rooting for bisola(ese,Jon,TTT..I am sure Bassey sef go soon join and kemen..they all liked bisola compare to tboss or debie..Tboss had a problem with almost all the housemates except her baby brother miyonse and debie carry Bassey for head like puff puff nt mingling with other housemates.If you make a mistake of keeping tboss na wetin big brother dey find be dat. Debie can win one ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Episteme2:

Are TBoss and Debie-Rise not the ones isolating themselves?
I tell you! They don't need to do this just to get votes. Debbie doesn't know her worth and no thanks to Tboss. She wasn't like this, but I will vote for her anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
the spiteful attitude of the bisola and marvis gang is not good at all, its a game na
for this reason I will vote Tboss and Debbie rise

please lets understand its a game. See gobbe!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2017
Akshow:
How is this any different from what I said? Is it the place of a girl to be chasing a guy who obviously ain't feeling u? A guy who keeps friend zoning u? Isn't it shameful? Doesn't it reek of low self-esteem? Do you know y'all would have nailed Bisola to the wall if she was Debby?

Not feeling her? Smh, the things you people come up with!

Bassey said on stage that the hardest thing for him on the show was struggling with his emotions. He said he tried to keep them in check. The first point is that those feelings existed. The next one is that he obviously didn't succeed in concealing them since Uriel and Debie kept getting vibes from him. In any case it was Bassey that first encouraged Debie when she was still connecting with Efe. with the way he grabbed her during their first eviction show and all. That's why she went there.

Bisola's esteem issues are another matter. That woman disappointed me with the way she allowed Tony do her like that. It reminded me of a time before twenty.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2017
h8rr:
Please what street?...... your home street? Even the Dna kids shaded him subtly. That about wraps his career. Get your head outta his anal sphincter and stop following sheepishly

Who is DNA? Those junks you called musician... Do you know why don jazzy is desperately selling them to the world? He sees no future in them. DNA twin are nothing but a bad signing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
when tboss's dad was working hard to give her the life she has , what was efe's dad doing?

Is it her fault that you're poor , carry poverty dey bully people
given the way he is poor self , that money wouldnt change their life , just bring ginger for a month or two

This is what efe fans dont understand , if he was talented at somtin and u watch him grow and develop into a star after this show i will understand

But this is an empty person that is just being a poor man begging on tv , that's all , what are his prospects? can he learn?

He went to a polytechnic , go to banks , when new entrees are taken they are all forced to be cashiers for awhile , be it operations or marketing , only polytechnic graduates stay at that position forever , Bsc holders spend at most 1month there , he studied economics and the only sensible thing he knows how to economize is sharing drinks into cups

supporting efe is like saying to all talented people that its ok to be a fool

The next edition , what happens when all the candidates come and be acting poor , wetin dey worry una for head abeg?
The savagery grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2017
bishop4APC:

Who is DNA? Those junks you called musician... Do you know why don jazzy is desperately selling them to the world? He sees no future in them. DNA twin are nothing but a bad signing.

Why drink paracetamol for another person's headache? Don Jazzy in this case...

They believe in themselves, and he's doing all he can to project them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2017
bibijegede:

Cute jude, accept tboss gat plenty flaws..y do she hv issues with every1? D day she fought ese was helped her in just a week,i totally gave up on her matter..and to be candid,tboss is nt as posh as ESE..
I hope debie's fan knw dat tboss doesnt like debie,she just gat no choice..TBOSS needs to work on hersef..

Exactly my point. Na useless egoist b1tch... i only pity the mumu pastor pikin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2017
ladoshady:

Why drink paracetamol for another person's headache? Don Jazzy in this case...

They believe in themselves, and he's doing all he can to project them.

And who is buying it? DNA is another crap of Dr sid... No talent, always making noise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2017
bibijegede:

Thank you for watching with your brain.

1,000 likes

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2017
MsRoe:

Not feeling her? Smh, the things you people come up with!

Bassey said on stage that the hardest thing for him on the show was struggling with his emotions. He said he tried to keep them in check. The first point is that those feelings existed. The next one is that he obviously didn't succeed in concealing them since Uriel and Debie kept getting vibes from him. In any case it was Bassey that first encouraged Debie when she was still connecting with Efe. with the way he grabbed her during their first eviction show and all. That's why she went there.

Bisola's esteem issues are another matter. That woman disappointed me with the way she allowed Tony do her like that. It reminded me of a time before twenty.
which Bassey? The one that said he has a girlfriend back home? The one that said on stage that he didn't want to lead Debby on. Well of Bisola disappoint u, she didn't disappoint we her fans. She's only human and keeping it real. And if u have never fallen sheepishly for someone even when u know it's not good for u, pls don't judge her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Bukybabe:

Let's them leave which of them has fans..Some housemates that left are already rooting for bisola(ese,Jon,TTT..I am sure Bassey sef go soon join and kemen..they all liked bisola compare to tboss or debie..Tboss had a problem with almost all the housemates except her baby brother miyonse and debie carry Bassey for head like puff puff nt mingling with other housemates.If you make a mistake of keeping tboss na wetin big brother dey find be dat. Debie can win one ambassador.
If it's what bigbrother want she will still be there on sunday. people hav started voting debie because of the hate. the game is changing those pple rooting 4 bisola are they 1's loading the recharge card in the phones of the voters? No so think strategy we need the both of them in the finals.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2017
DeejayTafari:
Let us as a country come forward and overthrow this efe cartel... we can do it. they are too full of themselves and I hate it... Debbie is fuvkn up with her jonzing but she is still strong. she has it in her and she will learn, at least wen she comes out and sees all d online posts and yab, she will mk an effort to change. I will really like Debbie to win, I hate pride and forming like you too bad but then this is just a game n we sef sabi play m

Fvucck Efe, Bisola, marvis n especially bally.

Bally is a fvuck boy and his not true to himself.
"Let us as a country"?.... Na wa ooo

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The savagery grin grin

So because one goes to Polytechnic, he isn't suppose to speak where university graduates are? Not a good mindset.

Bassey is smart enough to speak well about him when Ebuka asked and he didn't say it with hard feelings. Infact, the unwritten statement from Bassey was that Efe was his greatest threat. He may not be as packaged as the rest in the house, but he is graceful.

Monkey no fine... him mama like am like that! You choose who to support... so do others.

If we start analyzing the character flaws of each HM, no one go bag the money because there is not a perfect one amongst them. All of them - both the ones expressive and those keeping mute have their individual strategies.

Ebuka emphasized that this week go tough - survival of the fittest.

Please let's stop castigating the HMs. Our votes are very instrumental in helping them win/lose the prize.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2017
bishop4APC:

Duh....you're buttressing my point furthermore. If the subpar twin can be irritated with Efe's wackiness, then who the hell is gonna sign him? You?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2017
ovoP:
If it's what bigbrother want she will still be there on sunday. people hav started voting debie because of the hate. the game is changing those pple rooting 4 bisola are they 1's loading the recharge card in the phones of the voters? No so think strategy we need the both of them in the finals.

Yimu.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rhosmherhy(f): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2017
so on point..

the bolded
bibijegede:

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2017
h8rr:
Duh....you're buttressing my point furthermore. If the subpar twin can be irritated with Efe's wackiness, then who the hell is gonna sign him? You?

Somebody with no talent can say jack sh1t about you and your song.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.