Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120173 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2017
Debie with those soothing tunes. Damn!! Any ãsshole that spews gibberish about her self esteem should take in that cyanide pill biko.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
Team tboss let's do it for our girl, she needs our votes more than ever this week,

let's get her to the finals

sms Vote TBoss to 32052, or download wechat and vote for the boss
please note the spelling its very important in order to avoid invalid votes
only 100 votes can be given per sim,

Frankfiny
Threebeardemon
Northkendal
Lucy001
Sleekydee
Styrese
Alwaysblessed
Shezy
tdbankplc
Ifyalways
Prescar14
lee818
Cool10
Everblazinggg
tayoxx
jeffoski
signz
Cutemaryj
Waxdude
Vivly
Brownbarbie97
Akthedream
Ndifereke
Cutejude
Raggedyann

silent team boss and supporters
supporters of team tboss from other teams

#Bossnation
bae na so o, we have to vote more this week and i believe we can do it..let's keep voing pls. Onelove

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2017
bishop4APC:

Somebody with no talent can say jack sh1t about you and your song.
Are you thinking at all or you choose to be stupid on purpose? If a lame person thinks you're lame, then your lameness is deep in the abyss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2017
ovoP:
Calling out to all teamefe and teambisola out dere.we need to strategise.if either tboss or debie leaves 1 of them becomes a threat.there4 we need the both of them in the finals.think strategy nt sentiments.i'll encourage u 2 vote 4 them regardless of their fans.because those on fb will want to vote marvis and bally. n their head has been blocked that they don't think strategy n i don't think we can change their mind.think strategy

Now I see u can read the game like a 9ja politician grin grin u guys hv not seen anything yet!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2017
h8rr:
Duh....you're buttressing my point furthermore. If the subpar twin can be irritated with Efe's wackiness, then who the hell is gonna sign him? You?
Why are you contradicting ursef. Fine you said DNA twins music are Subpar ,but Grace and luck made Donjazzy notice them ,Relate that scenario to your Question ...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2017
ladoshady:

So because one goes to Polytechnic, he isn't suppose to speak where university graduates are? Not a good mindset.

Bassey is smart enough to speak well about him when Ebuka asked and he didn't say it with hard feelings. Infact, the unwritten statement from Bassey was that Efe was his greatest threat. He may not be as packaged as the rest in the house, but he is graceful.

Monkey no fine... him mama like am like that! You choose who to support... so do others.

If we start analyzing the character flaws of each HM, no one go bag the money because there is not a perfect one amongst them. All of them - both the ones expressive and those keeping mute have their individual strategies.

Ebuka emphasized that this week go tough - survival of the fittest.

Please let's stop castigating the HMs. Our votes are very instrumental in helping them win/lose the prize.

pls o,face front.im not the one that made dat comment,go and quote the original writer.I found some parts of it quite funny,so what's ur own?go and direct ur preaching to the appropriate quarters .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2017
EXCUSEme2:
COVER-UP TEKNO- RARA

TEAM EFE make we DANCE, live id too short too over little thingsgringrin....

MY COUNTRY PEOPLE,
THEM DEY TALKU TALKU,
THEM JUST DEY PERAMBULATE,
SO SO STORY, STORY EVERYDAY OH AH,

PLENTY GREEDY PEOPLE,
PLENTY GREEDY PEOPLE FOR HERE OH TAKE BBN OH, FORGETI NA THE MATTER...

FORGET ABOUT THE HATERS SAY MAKE WE TALK ABOUT THE BLESSINGS,
EH AYE AYE OH, AYE O PE MEJI OH,
FORGET ABOUT THE HATERS SAY MAKE WE TALK ABOUT THE BLESSINGS,
OH EH AYE AYE OH, AYE O PE MEJI OH,

RARA OH, RARA OH YEAH AGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADA
RARA OH, RARA OH YEAH AGBADA, JANGBAJA, DADA OLAGBADA,

[b]
OLUWA WEY DEY BLESS EFE……AMEN SHEY E GO BLESS YOU TOO……AMEN BLESS YOUR PAPA OH……AMEN
BLESS YOUR MAMA OH……AMEN
OLUWA WEY DEY EFE……AMEN
SHEY E GO BLESS YOU TOO……AMEN
BLESS YOUR PAPA OH……AMEN
BLESS YOUR MAMA OH……AMEN

grin
Maj. General (pls check ur inbox)

I hail o!

#EfeArmy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Lucy001:

Now I see u can read the game like a 9ja politician grin grin u guys hv not seen anything yet!
grin alot of guys don't understand strategy. besides y should debie n tboss go when we stil hav boring marvis n bally I just pray my fellow efenites wise up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Debie-Rise's singing skill is bursting my dada....... she dey try

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Why are you contradicting ursef. Fine you said DNA twins music are Subpar ,but Grace and luck made Donjazzy notice them ,Relate that scenario to your Question ...
They're subpar not totally lame and had a little luck especially cuz they're a twin. Your demigod Efe defines Lameness, he has the aura of lameness emitting from him, he's like the blackhole of lameness and can suck every bit of brilliance and creativity from people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Debie is the only one entertaining us.

The rest are just occupying space

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2017
crazymommy:
only if tboss is aware that all these while debbie rise is always higher than her in terms of votes........everyone that plays with tboss do get evicted last last,i hope tboss will not infect debbie with the usual eviction that do occur whenever someone gets close to her.last week bally got 30% of the total votes......tboss,bally,marvis and debbie rise.....tboss or marvis is going home if marvis is not saved on wednesday...........that tboss thinks big brother is a playing ground...it is a game...the theme "see gobe"what do they think that theme was for??to come and play and make friendship and treat emotionsor they do not know the meaning of "gobe"??

Only viewers and voters like you can save Debie-Rise from the dreaded Tboss "jinx" come sunday...cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
ifunayalov:
honestly that is my pain. people saying they are playing pity card.are.just heartless.

these girls have been up 3 weeks non stop, that's enough heart palpitations.

secondly debie rise lost her best friend, her only sounding board when she least expected it and the very next day she is up for nominations yet again.

to further put fire, MARVIS called out debie rise on a live show that she has low self esteem, that was lower than low. it just shows the hate. if you had any humanity, call her one on one and talk to her about it not subtly try to bring her down on live TV when she is already up for possible eviction.

then to make matters worse, the clique of 4 now bring out their very vile,

hateful and spiteful selves. you would have expected that since they are the majority they would show some humanity but no they are still doing all to isolate these guys.
honestly I can't stand people like this.

But you guys branded Efe "Not real" when he chose to dodge Ebuka's question..

I think Debie is going about this the wrong way... The best thing she can do is meet Mavis and seek clarifications..

It'll create a perception that you can take constructive criticisms even if you don't mean it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
h8rr:
They're subpar not totally lame and had a little luck especially cuz they're a twin. Your demigod Efe defines Lameness, he has the aura of lameness emitting from him, he's like the blackhole of lameness and can suck every bit of brilliance and creativity from people.
Your message is full of Hate ,I don't think I can ask any further question ..Have a lovely day ahead broo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Debie is so so so freaking talented im almost getting high hearing her sing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
reflx:
its a shame that they are taking the thing personal.
biggie they need more tasks.
they are supposed to be friendly and not form gangs...seems real hatred is brewing that will last even after the game.
Efe to is childish, i'm team Efe but the way they are facing those two..naaa
instead as conspiracy is allowed i would have joked about my conspiracy to everybody and not form clicks...
For Bisola, lets see how as a leader she is able to bring unity, instead she done form alliance one side. not a great leadership trait if you ask me.

these people are not thinking normal again sha, isolation is bad psychologically.

Someone gets what everyone has been saying all this while...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2017
I swear except if only u wicked Na him u go pray make Debbie go house. Na only Debbie dey entertain ryt now for dat house. Only Debbie knows wat she came there for. Odas are sleepn like fools. Is dat wat I paid to watch? ND more interestingly if u listen well to ds Debbie's remix song....she dey fire bisola n ttt, marvis n efe....lol bad geh....i pray she wins d money....i dnt care if she's naive or not.....im loving her now

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017
GMan650:

I'm telling you, I wish people would see how sweet, lovely and talented she is and quit bashing her, especially those "real" people.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2017
suyamasta:
Debie is so so so freaking talented im almost getting high hearing her sing

Your votes will go along way in keeping her safe, the gal is just too talented, though annoying most times...

You just got to love her, I hope you are voting for her...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2017
Threebeardemon:

The economy is getting better, dollar is on a downward spiral but then again You've never handled it.
People like you in order to sound informed and on the know will always say the economy is bad just to sound like you are actually working.
As I am writing to you now, I am busy with three things washing, cooking breakfast and feeding my dog sardane.
Your ignorance hinges on the fact that you don't know I can be doing ten things at once and still be on nairaland but then again, what should be expected from a self professed oil worker that can barely string Two sentences together without a grammatical blunder . grin
Enjoy.
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
geekybabe:
Team Debie-rise and all lovers and friends of debie-rise, Stay positive. Its a game. We've saved her many times, and we wont give up.
Standing strong is hard in the face of hostility and unhealthy alliances, but then, She needs to be in the finals.

Stay positive. Vote more dan ever. DO not take chances. About the self -esteem ish, Once again its nothing to me. She is human with imperfections..

Do not let True humanity and Talent be off d game because of negativity. Vote to keep her in the house against all odds.
" Even though its a game, I should not loose my humanity in the process" - Debie Rise

Team Bassey pls vote to keep the star guitar girl. All lovers of BBFM, vote to keep Debie-rise in the house
Techies, programmers, All of you. Please vote Debie-rise.
Thank you as you vote!!

sms vote debie-rise to 32052 . Use as many wechat votes as possible. if you are outside of nigeria like me you can still vote. use wechat.
CC:
Dominique geekybabe Ifunayalov Ujsizzle Toposh Crowntoro Fitzmayowa Vivipop Oviejnr Kestolove95 annibro Wickedchinyere Bibirillz
Tjskii Sod09 1bkaye Mamaboms Olubankemi SnezBaba ammyluv2002 Oyind18 Iamoyindamola ToyinDipo akthedream Jehaneddy07 Ninnyanny
Dabrake Iceydream ModupeJ Chykmoni Giel Vedah RaggedyAnn

Yes oh Team Risers, Let's do it again for our talented, humble with a golden heart African Princess. We did it several times we can still do it again. Lets go guys let's help our PrincessRise...

#IStandWithTheGuitarGirl
#Debie-Rise #Risers Nation
#Bbnaija...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
GMan650:

I hope you are doing your best via SMS and wechat to keep her safe come sunday...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Debie is the definition of perfection..... my Gawd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
he just needed u to kill english more wink
Please always use capital letter to start a sentence and also the E in "English"

Don't thank me.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Your message is full of Hate ,I don't think I can ask any further question ..Have a lovely day ahead broo
Have a real day too bruh.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
efe fans are the type of people that will carry waec certificate and be dragging CV submission with Bsc holders
Lame.

P.s,it is Efe not efe...try read up the definition of a Noun!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ndidibabe(f): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2017
I
CuteJude:
when tboss's dad was working hard to give her the life she has , what was efe's dad doing?

Is it her fault that you're poor , carry poverty dey bully people
given the way he is poor self , that money wouldnt change their life , just bring ginger for a month or two

This is what efe fans dont understand , if he was talented at somtin and u watch him grow and develop into a star after this show i will understand

But this is an empty person that is just being a poor man begging on tv , that's all , what are his prospects? can he learn?

He went to a polytechnic , go to banks , when new entrees are taken they are all forced to be cashiers for awhile , be it operations or marketing , only polytechnic graduates stay at that position forever , Bsc holders spend at most 1month there , he studied economics and the only sensible thing he knows how to economize is sharing drinks into cups

supporting efe is like saying to all talented people that its ok to be a fool

The next edition , what happens when all the candidates come and be acting poor , wetin dey worry una for head abeg?
Don't write people off. Bisi Onosanya, former MD of First Bank holds a HND upper credit in Accountancy from Yaba College of Science & Technology.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2017
If I ever hear anyone bad-mouth Debbie again enh.....wat stupid talent has efe.....and dat fat pig bisola tinks she had it all....bt Debbie is d best in dat house so far....blve me....enuf if efes juju on me...im supporting Debbie henceforth....i jst pray she wins....efe cannot even ryt gud punch lines n he calls himself a rapper...or wrapper following bisola upandan fool...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijayopi(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2017
We should come as a country? ok we have been voting as aliens abi? the other housemates are asian's abi? They dont have fanss? If you want her to win keep voting na.Oga try another write up joor.
DeejayTafari:
Let us as a country come forward and overthrow this efe cartel... we can do it. they are too full of themselves and I hate it... Debbie is fuvkn up with her jonzing but she is still strong. she has it in her and she will learn, at least wen she comes out and sees all d online posts and yab, she will mk an effort to change. I will really like Debbie to win, I hate pride and forming like you too bad but then this is just a game n we sef sabi play m

Fvucck Efe, Bisola, marvis n especially bally.

Bally is a fvuck boy and his not true to himself.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2017
h8rr:
Are you thinking at all or you choose to be stupid on purpose? If a lame person thinks you're lame, then your lameness is deep in the abyss.

You still don't get my point, anyways keep wallowing in your mumuism.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2017
fitzmayowa:

I hope you are doing your best via SMS and wechat to keep her safe come sunday...

Nah..... I'm TeamBisola.
I'll be saving my SMS chat for the finale but I might give Debie my wechat votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2017
femiyonse:
If I ever hear anyone bad-mouth Debbie again enh.....wat stupid talent has efe.....and dat fat pig bisola tinks she had it all....bt Debbie is d best in dat house so far....blve me....enuf if efes juju on me...im supporting Debbie henceforth....i jst pray she wins....efe cannot even ryt gud punch lines n he calls himself a rapper...or wrapper following bisola upandan fool...
femi, pls dnt forget tboss too

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.