Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132491 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bally ,Bisola and Efe are chatting about bathing nude in the shower, Bisola and Bally has actually taken their bath naked,..Efe said it has not gotten to that stage for him to go 4th base in the shower

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 L0velyn
to9ine
EXCUSEme2 Latebloomerrr Estellar
ninnyanny
Zicoraads oviejnr tustrange Traecey
Berryice factsandfigures reflx princesskab
chy200 ugojiC ashleydolls deathstroke Ginaz
Misswang001 Donbabajay12
Lynette2cute bibijegede Tare22 SPDAZZY
ovop
Sweetestrose adonismuller DoctorStrange
richommie Vivipop whiteprince vanessa88
femolala001 Plus10 otaroghene wapadunk
Dynamite02
akpos247 seasy mophe01 lilee2hot
Giantslayer
WuDBMother Austar
Smellymouth bishop4APC smokey3y3z xiana
EstherNdidi11 handsam huey99 dospix lillya
jojogirlx ladyprosper kingmekus...

Awesome! #EfeNation.
Pls join #TeamEfe whatsapp group.... Pls DM @Donbabajay12 OR @Toseen7.
STRATEGY THINGS!..

Road To Final!!!!!!!!

#TeamEfe

Check, trying to reach you, waiting for your response
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Well for someone that chose to support the regulgitating ruminant Marvis.. Am not suprised that Making comments on nairaland make you that happy... Hope you're not as boring as Marvis?

Hate will continue to eat you up.
The sight of Marvis keeps giving you migraines.
More pains is on the way for you tomorrow as she gets saved.
Just keep your drugs close.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
toseen7:
Pls join the whatsapp group o... We need ur ideas biko.....

I want to join
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Why Tboss go talk that kind thing for people front, and she know as debie be...

They are just opening themselves up for another round of bashing from the HMS...

I dn talk this thing before.... tboss is just for herself. na she dy play the game well. Debbie will never say that kinda thing to tboss, that's the second time she's doing such. I really don't have a problem with that because that's how blunt she claims to be but why would you now get angry when someone does the same.?

yesterday, she was gossiping to Debbie about marvis saying what right has she got to say debbie has low self esteem in front of millions of Nigeria. something that even debbie fans know o so coz she no quick see adjective wy sweet qualify the truth(cos I remember that she told ebukathat she didn't wanna use the words coming to her head cos e harsh, tboss sha wan poison debbie kind towards marvis.

tboss is blunt but no dy like am when person blunt too...mtchew, just park.

na she talk say person suppose use diplomacy talk, I just laff when she talk am like say she dy diplomatic. Person wy go just open mouth GBAGA dy talk... at her age I..hian

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phrankfree(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
pls which watsapp group is this for, cos I am team tboss and Debby rise
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahaaha so you even believe Marvis has haters.. Like seriously? Its either you're a dunce or you're pretending to be one.. Even after the show, Marvis will not even be a celebrity.. I can't imagine someone going to ask Marvis for an autograph.. Zero personality, Neither cold nor hot.. What will she be remembered for after bbn? Abeg if I see Marvis on the road I no go even look am twice , talk more of hating lol.. Its just like hating a tattered tomboy smoking by the road side
Ekinematics:

Hate will continue to eat you up.
The sight of Marvis keeps giving you migraines.
More pains is on the way for you tomorrow as she gets saved.
Just keep your drugs close.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
HERDDIKTED:

I dn talk this thing before.... tboss is just for herself. na she dy play the game well. Debbie will never say that kinda thing to tboss, that's the second time she's doing such. I really don't have a problem with that because that's how blunt she claims to be but why would you now get angry when someone does the same.?

yesterday, she was gossiping to Debbie about marvis saying what right has she got to say debbie has low self esteem in front of millions of Nigeria. something that even debbie fans know o so coz she no quick see adjective wy sweet qualify the truth(cos I remember that she told ebukathat she didn't wanna use the words coming to her head cos e harsh, tboss sha wan poison debbie kind towards marvis.

tboss is blunt but no dy like am when person blunt too...mtchew, just park.

na she talk say person suppose use diplomacy talk, I just laff when she talk am like say she dy diplomatic. Person wy go just open mouth GBAGA dy talk... at her age I..hian

Derbie-beans is Tbore's house help naaa. Whatever Tbore says she concurs.
That's why Tbore can be blunt to Derbie-beans whenever, however and wherever. Even Team Tbore/Derbie-beans concurs to this fact.
If it was Marvis who said what Tbore said we no go hear word from Team hate the winning team.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phrankfree(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
@toseen2007
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Looks like somebody deleted my quote.. Is that even possible? Where is that drunk boy.. Antela abi Antelope? undecided
Thank God You Got Mine And I Didn't Get To See Yours. You Full Of Shiii.it Nigga. Now Fukkk Off You Gay

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
My notifications have started coming from airtel grin
Who else have gotten theirs?
same here
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=cynic411 post=55045799][/quote]

thanks a lot,
it good tboss avoided trouble
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
No.. Just 1, 5 of them will be in the finals
ok, tboss all the way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Phrankfree:
pls which watsapp group is this for, cos I am team tboss and Debby rise
thanks for voting tboss,
I think the group is for efe fans
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bisola on those pants/shorts gives me the irks......yikes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
Just one person is going. It is always top five at the final week. Please keep voting.
aiit
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Looks like somebody deleted my quote.. Is that even possible? Where is that drunk boy.. Antela abi Antelope? undecided
same thing happened to me last night.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Laveda:

I want to join
send a DM
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Laveda:

I want to join
pls Send a DM.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
tboss and marvis sitting down talking about speaking their local languages, marvis says that she can't speak hers and she wants to learn,.
tboss tells her is common, tboss can speak Romanian sha,
debie standing and singing,

the house is very boring
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
LMAO.
Nobi me write am o

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
efe digging the nose wit all joy
na wetin i see for tv oo, before dem find me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Feeling Debbie right now. Trying to imagine what will happen If those ninjas take this her guitar.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
I think Efe's life depends on picking his nose. Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
tboss and debie sitting down talking about speaking their local languages, marvis says that she can't speak hers and she wants to learn,.

the house is very boring

Inability to speak the local dialect is common amongst Rivers people(especially the new generation kids).
Pidgin English is the order of the day, that's why you see her always speaking pidgin even though she attended what most Nigerians will term ajebota schools.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
tboss and debie sitting down talking about speaking their local languages, marvis says that she can't speak hers and she wants to learn,.

the house is very boring
Its Marvis and Tboss that had that discussion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ekinematics:

Derbie-beans is Tbore's house help naaa. Whatever Tbore says she concurs.
That's why Tbore can be blunt to Derbie-beans whenever, however and wherever. Even Team Tbore/Derbie-beans concurs to this fact.
If it was Marvis who said what Tbore said we no go hear word from Team hate the winning team.

No mind dm.... dm for dy shout upandan....
so boss ft ridicule Debbie but not any other housemates...

mtchew... things they do out of hatred for efe / bisola... even Debbie fans dy enjoy as boss dy yab Dr debbie.. smh

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:
LMAO. Nobi me write am o

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Agbgift:

Its Marvis and Tboss that had that discussion.
thanks for the correction, didn't even notice I typed Debie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why is Debbie Rise disturbing Efe with her music?I like the way Efe ignored her. Even TBOSS is tired of her. .......This is big brother and not talent show....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.