Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3133069 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Austar:

Check, trying to reach you, waiting for your response
Done bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahah so you're really serious about this Hate thing?... I underestimated your stupidity.. Lool I dey even help you promote Marvis by talking about her at all, she is invisible.. Those that left second and 3rd week are much better than her.. So you're actually Marvis fan, like you're watching BBN because of Marvis? Hhahhahah you must be a fan of cartoons and Nickelodeon..
Ekinematics:

See your foolishness?
I know you never wished/believed Marvis will get this far in the game.
I know you keep imagining what she's doing to still be in the house.
So you'll continue imagining when she starts making her money post BBN.
Your hate and dislike will only end up eating you up while she lives her life without caring about your miserable existence.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Northkendal:
same thing happened to me last night.
You Abused Someone?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
If Efe was half the musician/rapper he claims to be, he'd drop some lines on Debie's melodious tunes but meh..... undecided

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
UgojiC:
Feeling Debbie right now. Trying to imagine what will happen If those ninjas take this her guitar.

Let them not try it o, it will just turn the house into a graveyard.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Phrankfree:
@toseen2007
the whatsapp group is for #TeamEfe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahaaha so you even believe Marvis has haters.. Like seriously? Its either you're a dunce or you're pretending to be one.. Even after the show, Marvis will not even be a celebrity.. I can't imagine someone going to ask Marvis for an autograph.. Zero personality, Neither cold nor hot.. What will she be remembered for after bbn? Abeg if I see Marvis on the road I no go even look am twice , talk more of hating lol.. Its just like hating a tattered tomboy smoking by the road side

u no go ask if she dn finish her garri for house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol, i think people have a way of deleting posts they dont like
Northkendal:
same thing happened to me last night.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
akthedream:

BROS, HOW MANY TIMES YOU GO POST THIS RUBBISH.. PLEASE STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD NA..
[/s] MUMU, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD?? IVE READ THROUGH YOUR INCONSEQUENTIAL OPINION BUT NOTHING IMPORTANT TO HOLD ON TOO.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ekinematics:

Inability to speak the local dialect is common amongst Rivers people(especially the new generation kids).
Pidgin English is the order of the day, that's why you see her always speaking pidgin even though she attended what most Nigerians will term ajebota schools.

you don't have to defend marvis to me,
I know its common these days,
even tboss and marvis agreed that its common tboss says she has even seen it among her people in Romania
marvis did say she wishes she could it speak though,
just updating what they discussed,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hahaha... She fit enter Agriculture after BBN sha.. Begin produce "Marvis Garri".. But where all the 2:00 am EBA wey she dey chop dey enta.. Still no flesh covering the bony fish
HERDDIKTED:

u no go ask if she dn finish her garri for house?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
God has business in everything i do.. even this unmerited reply am dashing you

Frank which kind nonsense thing be dis... undecided
All dis trash/waste pictures wey you dey post, na wetin shockedshockedshocked

Abi you dey work with NAIRALAND WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY {NWMA} gringrin

No forget say person wey dey always dey close to dustbin area, em body dey SMELLgrin

***My People talk say "NA BECAUSE TREE NEAR TREE NAI MAKE MONKEY DEY SHOW HIMSELF... - continue to dey show yourself. Dem go soon give you MODERATORgrin

******Make we burn dey trash grin <<<<FIRE >>>>>shocked

#Reporting live from EFEARMY {Major. General }

***EFENATIONgringrin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Hmm look at this mosquitoe oo, where did you emanate from this night? See me see wahala oo. All these retards wey person dey chat with sef.. Go for your brain alignment abeg.. You have a lot of imbalances going on, i dont want to contract your stupidity
You Epitome Of Mise.ry, its no fault of mine that Borno state is no more habitable for ur likes.. Son Of A Boko Haramist. Stop Quoting Me Else I'll Burst That S T D infested balsl of your.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
But make Una no forget say ds game fit turn Debbie favour oo...God can do d unexpected ooo....d least expected person....no be by shouting efe n bisola....if Dem like make d whole world vote for Dem. If God stand with Debbie I tell u she will win...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
CuteJude:
sing debie sing cool
E dey pepper themgringrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
femiyonse:
But make Una no forget say ds game fit turn Debbie favour oo...God can do d unexpected ooo....d least expected person....no be by shouting efe n bisola....if Dem like make d whole world vote for Dem. If God stand with Debbie I tell u she will win...
Rising above them grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Chuksemi:

Or He Just Might Be Gay.
Well pple speculated but i doubt it. The way dat guy kissed in d house and crushed on uriel ..i really doubt it. Sucked coco's tips, danced so sensually with debie-rise, kissed uriel, debie, tboss.. there was a particular night when he was talking so accurately about how he gives head to a woman. Evryone in d house was shouting. Even bally was like i never even sabi all dis.

I just think he really respected his gf cos he even talked about her with debie. Fine muscled guy like dat will be doing yansh?

Well, things happen now in naija but i know d signs. Bassey isnt gay. He just played his game too safe.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tboss and Bisola feels viewers watch their shower hour.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
am happy tboss and debie aren't hanging around each other,
tboss is now in d closet talking to bisola,

no excuse to say that tboss is manipulating debie,
keep it up girls
keep your distance from each other
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
factsandfigures:
Why is Debbie Rise disturbing Efe with her music?I like the way Efe ignored her. Even TBOSS is tired of her. .......This is big brother and not talent show....
Honestly, it's getting irritating this time. Debie-Rise turning Biggie's House show to Public yard fight. Singing rubbish '' don't hate me because I'm hotter than you, I am entertaining'' What's the meaning of that? Too childish. It's now that their real characters are coming out. We now know the arrogant ones. To me, TBoss is even far better than Debie-Rise attitude-wise. Debie's type can look for trouble, quarrel and keep malice and still play victim stunt.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
I think for your post to be deleted it was reported
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
I jst wish say wen efe bisola ND Debbie enter final....d ultimate winner will be decided by Dem answering General knowledge questions....lol....like who wants to be a millionaire....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
akthedream:

STOP POSTING THRASH.. YOU DEY SCREAM FREE ME.

Shoooo shockedshocked
Free dey guy... Na crime to post something two times..... Nawo shocked talk true, nothing go comot from your body...

"HATERS must HATEgringrin

Toseen7 no mind dem... Nothing do you, you have dey right to post em 20 times. We dey ur back 24/7 gringrin

*I rep EFENATIONgringrin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Shoooo shockedshocked
Free dey guy... Na crime to post something two times..... Nawo shocked talk true, nothing go comot from your body...

"HATERS must HATEgringrin

Toseen7 no mind dem... Nothing do you, you have dey right to post em 20 times. We dey ur back 24/7 gringrin

*I rep EFENATIONgringrin

lol, Maj. General!.... I sent u a DM.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
All fans of Tboss pls note that V,T,B is in CAPITAL LETTERS while the rest in small letters i.e "Vote TBoss".this is very important as so many pple havent been voting correctly leading to errors and invalid votes .Kindly take note

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Dummy Dumbo, The Mod Deletes any foul post he/she sees. THINK DEEP, THAT'S IF YA BRAIN HAS BEEN RESTORED

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
oviejnr:
[s][/s] MUMU, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD?? IVE READ THROUGH YOUR INCONSEQUENTIAL OPINION BUT NOTHING IMPORTANT TO HOLD ON TOO.

Easy bro, you are bigger than this

One love

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Vivipop:
I dont mean it in a harsh way dear,i am not undermining any fan base. In my opinion, compared to Debie, Tboss is a lesser threat.
Never assume. Keep voting for her pls. You never know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
HERDDIKTED:

No mind dm.... dm for dy shout upandan....
so boss ft ridicule Debbie but not any other housemates...

mtchew... things they do out of hatred for efe / bisola... even Debbie fans dy enjoy as boss dy yab Dr debbie.. smh

Apparently Tboss can say anything to anyone but don't dare say a word to her or you're the bully!

She thinks Debbie is beneath her and she's just managing her coa there's no one else . When Miyonse left with her help she put gifty under her armpit and they used to talk about how they were the "light " girls . Debbie only and into play when Gifty left .

Once Tboss leaves that house she will never speak to Debbie again .

See how she told Big brother last week that she felt Debbie would leave . She thinks so little of Debbie but the poor girl has low self esteem .

Even Debbie called Tboss manipulative last week .

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
toseen7:
lol, Maj. General!.... I sent u a DM.

K.....grin

Thanks Brogrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Antell95(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Frank which kind nonsense thing be dis... undecided
All dis trash/waste pictures wey you dey post, na wetin shockedshockedshocked

Abi you dey work with NAIRALAND WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY {NWMA} gringrin

No forget say person wey dey always dey close to dustbin area, em body dey SMELLgrin

***My People talk say "NA BECAUSE TREE NEAR TREE NAI MAKE MONKEY DEY SHOW HIMSELF... - continue to dey show yourself. Dem go soon give you MODERATORgrin

******Make we burn dey trash grin <<<<FIRE >>>>>shocked

#Reporting live from EFEARMY {Major. General }

***EFENATIONgringrin

My Guy, You so on point. the guy's body odour is Legendary And Deserves A Place In Guiness Book Of Records.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
tsquaure:
Bisola: me too wanted to say I wonder what Tony is doing ... (she looks at Tboss) say something Na

Tboss says am not saying anything .

I wondering if Miyonse is married
Bisola Miyonse married. Ok o
Tboss knows tony is married. Ese told her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.