Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3138745 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

Gosh you are sick! Clearly it was the guys who asked her trying to advise her not to say anything next time . She was even shrugging off the whole thing as she's said her mind and moved on saying she would have said the same to anyone else .

It's amazing how you people see things through hateful lenses

And you are mad!
Clearly what?
Did you see the guys asking her anything?
We saw her sitting on Bally's laps, no one knows for sure whether they asked her or she volunteered to talk about it.
If this were a court case, you would lose badly.
You have no evidence they asked her, you and I started watching from the exact same scene and she was already talking when the cameras got to her. So go sit one place and stop fabricating nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Marvis don sleep
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
tsquaure:
I give up
Why not give in?
Just like your mentor who it doesn't take much to make her give in grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
dominique:

I'm also wondering what's the point of such concert when the person you claim to be celebrating is not even going to be present. Those people just want to make a quick buck off the Efe popularity thingy. Some people have made money from printing shirts, now these ones wants to do concert because they're aware that those are the largest most gullible sets of fans on the show.
Dominique, leave them be! It's their money, their time, their spending and allow them.

If you want to join the party, just say so tongue

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Iam enjoying this bisola gist

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

It's amazing how Someone like him calls housemates hateful but is ready to lie because of hate for Bisola !!

Na wa ! Na real wa!
I just need one truth from you, did you see the guys asking her anything?
Did we see her walking past and they called her to ask her or did we see her already seated on Bally's laps gisting.
So how did you come to conclusion they asked her?
Do you see things we don't see?
Are you a psychic?
Do you have supernatural powers?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

It's amazing how Someone like him calls housemates hateful but is ready to lie because of hate for Bisola !!

Na wa ! Na real wa!

Ignore him.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
crazymommy:
so if for example i say that your dirty mouth that looks like coat of arms is always saying nonsense and people here on this thread now called me and tell me that i should not have insulted you so that means they are gossipingthat means what they did is derogatory or hurtful??please use your common sense at least once in a week...

Thank u 4 breaking it down.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
Antell95:
Dummy Dumbo, The Mod Deletes any foul post he/she sees. THINK DEEP, THAT'S IF YA BRAIN HAS BEEN RESTORED

That franfiny's brain can never be restored. It's already damaged beyond repair, so no need telling him to think, because thinking for him is impossible.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Austar:

Let them not try it o, it will just turn the house into a graveyard.
That guitar is the reason why the house is still fairly lively.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sleekydee(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUT EGBA MI MENNN, THIS BBN MADNESS REALLY CAUGHT NL SHA, AM JUST HERE THINKING IF PAYPORTE WILL GIVE NL "VIEWERS AND COMMENTATORS CHOICE AWARD, NA WAAAA, NA REAL WAAA]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Wickedjezebel: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

Na wa ! Na real wa!
The fact you think I hate bisola is as pathetic as it is laughable.
I feel pity for the stupid moronic woman
And I feel sorry for her, that even though she is saddled with a baby, her libido is still uncontrollable. But hate ?
Nah.
Let her keep destroying her career, already Uti, Beverly and host of other celebrities that knows all the crooks and corners of the entertainment industry are against her. I wonder who she will work with when she is out, perhaps play a bit role in another stupid episode of jenifas diary and then disappear into obscurity again till another reality show comes up seven years later.
So much talent but no priority or self worth.
Why would I hate such a despicable worthless excuse of a woman.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Anikulhapo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

And I feel sorry for her, that even though she is saddled with a baby, her libido is still uncontrollable. But hate ?
Nah.
Let her keep destroying her career, already Uti, Beverly and host of other celebrities that knows all the crooks and corners of the entertainment industry are against her. I wonder who she will work with when she is out, perhaps play a bit role in another stupid episode of jenifas diary and then disappear into obscurity again till another reality show comes up seven years later.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
femiyonse:
I jst wish say wen efe bisola ND Debbie enter final....d ultimate winner will be decided by Dem answering General knowledge questions....lol....like who wants to be a millionaire....
You want #TeamEfe to come for your head ehn, grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I don warn you o.....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
bamisho:

Honestly it's so disgusting ! They are determined to play the victim card so they will twist any situation to make Tboss and Debbie look like the victim but anything that will make them look bad will be edited out .

If it was only Bisola that told Debbie off for disturbing with her guitar they wouldn't let us hear word here talking about Hate but since Tboss was involved they won't even mention it

Pathetic !

I've been waiting too to see their jabs, but since Derbie's boss is involved non of them said anything.

They are just stinkingly pathetic!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bisola is making me smile with this her gist. It is a real blessing to be a mother

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
bisola says that when she was 5 (some one please confirm) she could go to market and buy some things but she can't allow her daughter because her daughter is too pretty,
she says even when she sends her daughter on errands she is always some where watching

she says her mum pampers her daughter a lot and it annoys her
efe and bally tell her that its normal, she says she knows and tells them a story about her daughter prefers to ask her mum for food sometimes cos if she asks bisola, bisola will start questioning her on the last time she ate,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Northkendal:
Iam enjoying this bisola gist
its really entertaining, she is so happy to talk about her daughter smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
The joys of motherhood- Bisola is so proud of her daughter Leila. I respect the decision she made to have her, especially in our judgemental society.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahah so you're really serious about this Hate thing?... I underestimated your stupidity.. Lool I dey even help you promote Marvis by talking about her at all, she is invisible.. Those that left second and 3rd week are much better than her.. So you're actually Marvis fan, like you're watching BBN because of Marvis? Hhahhahah you must be a fan of cartoons and Nickelodeon..
Can you tell me the demerits of watching cartoons and Nickelodeon#choice

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
adonismuller:
two housemates will go this week....from the balls in the wall you can depict that...

four was there before TTT and three was there before Bassey left...now it's remaining two..

I guess no one thought of this before...
pls can u make me understand what u mean by ''balls in the wall'', i'm confused??

if you are right, then its better to kick out the duo of Debbie-rise and TBoss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Nah.

u no wan waste your hate abi.. lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tboss says she wants to adopt probably from Asia or Germany. Debbie asks her why she doesn't want to adopt from Naija, that so many kids here could do with her help.
She says she wants something totally different like blonde hair and blue eyes. She wants the child to stand out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
smokey3y3z:
Tboss says she wants to adopt probably from Asia or Germany. Debbie asks her why she doesn't want to adopt from Naija, that so many kids here could do with her help.
She says she wants something totally different like blonde hair and blue eyes. She wants the child to stand out.

That girl wished she was totally white. She never appreciates her black side.
Fact!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
smokey3y3z:

SHe no want Black Child ! Fact Debbie sef decode after countering all her excuses

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by missnawty(f): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tboss is thinking of coming to Lokoja after bbn

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
tboss has started talking to debie again,
tboss leave debie alone before u start manipulating her,
debie please run away from tboss,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Nah.

Chai! See pain

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ekinematics:

That girl wished she was totally white. She never appreciates her black side.
Fact!!

Gbam ! See all the silly excuses . Blue eyes lmao . All the silly blakkies wasting money on her .

Debbie sef saw through it

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Is Debie a Virgin??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
tsquaure:
Is Debie a Virgin??

That's what she is saying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Giel:
tboss has started talking to debie again, tboss leave debie alone before u start manipulating her, debie please run away from tboss,
did u hear wat debie askd tboss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.