Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130373 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
TBoss - Well, we're definitely not getting SPA.
Debie - Common!

(Other HMs not shown yet)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
TBoss: Ahhh font put your dirty hand in your mouth
Debbie-Rise: Yeah that's true. Thanks.
I kuku know say Debbie na dirty girl. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:
It's not about anything but disgust that Nigerians can never be transparent in anything!

Why was T boss given a special rule book? Why did she hide it when even Debbie asked to see it?

I mean even If you like the babe, be honest enough to admit that something is Fishy!
If u hate d babe be honest enough to admit that nothing is sushi...Maybe big brother was d one voting her all through d tym haters have been plotting her downfall..Over four nominations and she keeps scaling through..Una no dey tire..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
geezprince:
Doing my best.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bisola, Bally, Efe...saying they can't get up to 10 on eachbtask, that's it's "Mission Impossible".
So, they're thinking maybe they'll be receiving messages from home.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debbie-Rise don start again angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
cabalocracy:

If u hate d babe be honest enough to admit that nothing is sushi...Maybe big brother was d one voting her all through d tym haters have been plotting her downfall..Over four nominations and she keeps scaling through..Una no dey tire..

All he has to do is set up things to favor her. Tboss is always 2nd to the last so biggy makes sure he sends only one home

His plan is to help her get to the finals and cheat for her .

Listen to Debbie still complaining about Marvis answering that question. You see why Efe didn't answer that question.

They would have turned it on him just like this

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
justjify:
Debbie-Rise don start again angry

You see why Efe was smart not to answer on Sunday . They will surely use it against him later

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Are u guys watching now..debbie confronting Mavis as regards Debbie's low self esteem...response to Ebuka

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
I sha know I like this debie rise. She's someone like me. She is thrashing out Sunday Ish with marvis and that's one of those things I do. I sit you down and tell you your fault.

I'm team Bisola but be getting debie rise's back since day one.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
These folks are so childish. After Debbie finished spewing her thrash, she told Tboss, let's go upstairs, they both left.
My love for Debbie goes South-South everyday. But I used to love her sha

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abeg wetin debie talk o...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

You see why Efe was smart not to answer on Sunday . They will surely use it against him later
The captain doesn't only have neeples, he also have a sound kidney.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
HateU2:
I sha know I like this debie rise. She's someone like me. She is thrashing out Sunday Ish with marvis and that's one of those things I do. I sit you down and tell you your fault.

I'm team Bisola but be getting debie rise's back since day one.

Abeg wetin marvis talk, in reply to her talk..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debie confronting Marvis in the presence of everyone in the lounge concerning Sunday's Ebuka's question.

She said it was very unnecessary and unfair Marvis to have used those kinda words at a time like that. She says that if she or Marvis don't have confidence, they won't be there; that Confidence has gotten her sp many things but she's not bragging. She said she was up for possible evictiom, and Marvis was in Safe zone andanybpeople were watching, and cpuld have formed opinions.
She said she just needed to let her know, that she has slept over it, and the anger had died, that it wasn't just nice for her to paint her like that.
She said that the fact that she doesn't have a loud voice or shout or paint things black or white like Marvis doesn't mean that she lacks confidence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
justjify:
These folks are so childish. After Debbie finished spewing her thrash, she told Tboss, let's go upstairs, they both left.
My love for Debbie goes South-South everyday. But I used to love her sha

Later they will say there is division when they separate themselves from the others all the time

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debbie did right by trashing it with Marvis and was in a matured manner.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debie rise doe..... too much talk shey may not have a low. Self esteem doe... But she sure ask questions and don't even listen to answers... also her over explanation of things always makes her look like she's talking out of context.

I guess marvis saying she's got low self esteem stems from the fact that she feels she's gotta explain herself.

Now she done talk... wakka comot like say she no suppose wait receive response.

Now she asking if she dint sound scared... please come and explain how you don't have esteem issues...

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debbie Rise and t boss gossiping about marvis and Efe. Their fans won't see it that way.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debbie-Rise: Hope I didn't say anything wrong?
TBoss: How can, where? No way
Tboss didn't disappoint me rárá.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Swang:
yes big brother is favoring them.... i like it like that . 4 against 2? for why now. plus this 4 are so stupid is it 4 people that will win the money or one person?
wetin this one they talk sef? Those four are the reason why biggie is soaring... Biggie has made more money from Efe than from Tboss and Debby combined...they are not stupid...I see two gangs in the house..BBEM and TB. So why are you people making it seem like Debby and tokumbo are saints...haven't you heard Debby and tboss conspire against the 4? Didn't you hear Debby shade Efe and Marvis on Sunday after Bassey was evicted... Bisola this,Efe that...wetin sef...! As far as the principle of truth remains relevant in human life,there are two gangs in Biggie's house,and none is holy...they are all guilty of the same thing....CONSPIRACY. Tell your TB that they are free to join BBEM...and it's for FREE grin tongue

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:

Shut it . Its only 4 against 2 because she managed to nominate her lover by herself and gave bad luck to chase out anyone close to her.

Big brother has been cheating for her way before thjs .

They even gave her a special Rule Book!

If it was a case of 4 against 2 why can't they favor Debbie?

Debbie came to sell groundnut abi?

Exactly! I have been saying it since week one that Tboss came in as a 'special candidate'. You only need to note how many times the goal posts have been moved mid game to actually realize this.

It won't stop anyone voting and voting hard for their favorite candidate.

What will be amusing sha is how the organizers will manage to get their candidate the prize in spite of all the poll results we have been seeing.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
TBoss followed Debie immediately she left the lounge after Marvis' confrontation and went upstairs. Debie asking TBoss if she spoke well. TBoss said Yes, that the next thing is for Marvis to come apologise to her if she's not proud.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
Debbie Rise and t boss gossiping about marvis and Efe. Their fans won't see it that way.

When they gossip it's called talking he he he

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie confronting Marvis in the presence of everyone in the lounge concerning Sunday's Ebuka's question.

She said it was very unnecessary and unfair Marvis to have used those kinda words at a time like that. She says that if she or Marvis don't have confidence, they won't be there; that Confidence has gotten her sp many things but she's not bragging. She said she was up for possible evictiom, and Marvis was in Safe zone andanybpeople were watching, and cpuld have formed opinions.
She said she just needed to let her know, that she has slept over it, and the anger had died, that it wasn't just nice for her to paint her like that.
She said that the fact that she doesn't have a loud voice or shout or paint things black or white like Marvis doesn't mean that she lacks confidence
Good for Debie, did Marvis say anything in response?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debie just gave Marvis a mature piece of her mind. And i am so happy.
Foolish marvis.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tomorrow them go say Tboss no dey gossip.Shior!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Abeg wetin marvis talk, in reply to her talk..
she did not utter a word because Debie left after saying her mind.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nope. Debie left immediately, she didn't wait after she finished talking, and TBoss stood up and followed suit.

1bkaye:

Good for Debie, did Marvis say anything in response?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Somebody please call Debie rise and tell her to stop listening to Tboss. Tboss be manipulating you for days.

Debie please be your own boss.

quit isolating urself with tboss and have a neutral stand with both sides...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Factoryfitted:

Exactly! I have been saying it since week one that Tboss came in as a 'special candidate'. You only need to note how many times the goal posts have been moved mid game to actually realize this.

It won't stop anyone voting and voting hard for their favorite candidate.

What will be amusing sha is how the organizers will manage to get their candidate the prize in spite of all the poll results we have been seeing.

It's so obvious something is fishy . Did you hear the days housemates were discussing how they've noticed she's been treated differently or favoured? They even felt she must be a fake housemate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Nope. Debie left immediately, she didn't wait after she finished talking, and TBoss stood up and followed suit.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.