Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123510 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
1bkaye:

She strikes me as someone who doesn't have as much to say when confronted
Just like Debbie said to Tboss, she is mistaken d "backup" she has for self confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
ninnyanny:
make una give us fully baked bread not half baked...wetin she talk?
it's too long, from marvis to Bisola to bally and now efe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

The clique no dey gossip As far as am concerned debie did the right thing calling all of them out, while addressing marvis...

She is one of their punching bag for jabs in that house...

Yes and they are insulted every time while Tboss and Debbie fans play victim .

See how long they've been gossiping !

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
LuvU2:
Mumu Marvis said nothing, she just slightly bent her head and kept gawking at her fingers.

Marvis the confident bytch went numb Lololol

I just tire o, atleast she for say something...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
eksbabe:
But u see Debie didnt get the expected response from Marvis and she kinda still wants an apology from her. And did u hear the conversation with Tboss? She still asked if she didnt come off rude or say smfn wrong. Babe needs to be more confident
I dont want Marvis response and i dont care. Marvis would never apologize. According to her she don say her mind.
Debie will definitely be a better person after d show. And marvis will come out of bbnaija and see dat Debie-rise is a more popular and more bigger person dan she will ever be

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
cabalocracy:

if not for efe and bisola fans who is mavis or Bally campared to tboss in terms of their fan base ...she should just consider herself lucky cos if efe were to be up for eviction also she is surely going home not tboss...u people are just desperate to see Tboss evicted

Sure, if efe,tboss and marvis are up at the same time, marvis sure will go. Even Gity get fans pass Marvis. Marvis pulled efe's fans votes when she was up with gify n ttt.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Listening to this two's conversation, Marvis was absolutely right!!!

How can you confront someone about calling you out on having a low self esteem on the live show and then later ask your second if what you said was right, if that isn't lack of confidence or esteem, pls what is it called?

Later "they" will say the two don't gossip, they all gossip Biko..

Vote for your favorite, and don't bring "hate" sentiment into it.

30 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
carammel:
I'm good,i believe you are fine too.
Lertee
Iyawo!!!
Wow.. Longest time.
I'm well ma'am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
HateU2:
TBoss! Geez!!!!!!!!!!!
Her ofofo is annoying right now undecided
Bisola's ofofo annoys me more tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
the person incharge of the control room for the camera, that nigga is enjoying the gossip abi conversation lol..the way he swaps to the person they talking about make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

I dont want Marvis response and i dont care. Marvis would never apologize. According to her she don say her mind.
Debie will definitely be a better person after d show. And marvis will come out of bbnaija and see dat Debie-rise is a more popular and more bigger person dan she will ever be
Lol u are seriously vexing on Debie's behalf ooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by LuvU2: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

I just tire o, atleast she for say something...
Lol Marvis is dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
debie says that its not as if she doesn't want to hang around the 4 but its just that if she sees the 4 gisting and she goes to gist with them they go quiet,
she says she feels maybe they are discussing something personal since she is not a close friend like she sometimes discusses with tboss,
she says that it doesn't even cross her mind that they could be talking about them,
tboss wonders if they its all the time they discuss something personal,

debie says sometimes she wonders why if tboss is busy she only thinks of doing things by herself,
she then told tboss that there was a day that tboss was busy and she felt like hanging with marvis and efe but she just said that she felt like respecting herself and not intruding in what they are doing because sometimes you get a kind of feeling that 3 is a crowd

a part of their discussion,

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:
Yes and they are insulted every time while Tboss and Debbie fans play victim .
See how long they've been gossiping !

How the house is now, that's what you should expect...

I wouldn't blame them though, I just hope those 2 don't over do it,..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Oh pls. Did marvis address her privately abi? She did it on a freaking live show. So someone who was watching for d first time hears marvis say she has a low self esteem?

Ebuka asked. Marvis what do u think about debie-rise?
And marvis could only talk about self confidence or self esteem? She only wanted to bring her down. Paint her bad.

Abeg. You pple shud be objective .

I totally get your point but being objective also means everybody has got an opinion. If you saw d show some weeks ago after their saturday party where dey were talking about each other you'd have known that marvis says d bad she sees first before anything else. Why she dint say d good on the live show baffles me... But den it's her opinion her perspective. She's got a right.

I'm not saying marvis was right... I'm just not completely comfortable with the way debbie-rise handled it. I still feel if you have issues with someone you sitdown and talk with them not to them.
Debbie saying a piece of her mind was good... But not waiting to actually squash it was just too somehow. But then she's a gurl...so I can't say much... for guys if someone pissess you off you say it and end the whole stuff...not waiting for season two... the forgiveness gist.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

How the house is now, that's what you should expect...

I wouldn't blame them though, I just hope those 2 don't over do it,..

You can't blame some for gossiping and not others for gossiping that's hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
TBoss says she's been noticing some more connection between Efe and Marvis, that they are quite alike too. Says Efe has that sensitive side, and small humility... that maybe cos of his lack of exposure or cos he's a Pisces. She says she told Efe that she must be in his first music video.

TBoss said she was praying in her heart that they shouldn't get the 43 points cos she knows they were going to save Marvis. Debie says doesn't she think Bisola would have wanted to save Bally cos she put him up.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
h8rr:
I swear you Efe fans suffer from Fecal encephalopathy, if Debie keeps shut and let the issue die off you'd yell low esteem. Now she's confronted that skinny bìtch and y'all are coming up with new stuff like she ain't bright et al. Rubbish!
[/s] SHE DID THE RIGHT THING, NO ONE IS CRITICIZING HER FOR THAT. ITS ALWAYS EFE FANS, OTHER HOUSEMATES DONT HAVE THEIRS?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debie says that if she was the HOH on Monday, she would have swapped places with TBoss, by nominating herself and save her, that she'd do it outta Love.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
This mumu Debbie worships the ground t boss walks. Said she would have swap places with t boss cos of the love.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
T boss saying the money is nothing. That is she wanted money, she won't be on the show. She's in Abuja according to her so she can make the money and the mumu Debbie said and u are a fine girl.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omolola1:
Listening to this two's conversation, Marvis was absolutely right!!!

How can you confront someone about calling you out on having a low self esteem on the live show and then later ask your second if what you said was right, if that isn't lack of confidence or esteem, pls what is it called?

Later "they" will say the two don't gossip, they all gossip Biko..

Vote for your favorite, and don't bring "hate" sentiment into it.

Once again people, Debie rises above all. Your opinion, Marvis opinion has nothing on her. your 'confident' marvis went numb and dumb After Debie's confrontation, because she never expected Debie to confront her.

MArvis has absolutely nothing on Debie-rise. Just this morning she was telling Efe that she doesnt feel she has done much in d house to be saved and Efe was assuring her sorry ass

Asides Efe, and her attachment to Bisola, MArvis has nothing in this game
worm-head junkie Marvis

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Here we go again..... Tboss be acting like she don't need the money... brags about staying in abuja...says she's doesn't like money coz if she did she wouldn't be on d show....

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's even ok that d ladies do gossip..But for a guy to be d prime minister of gossipers is really irritating
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=oviejnr post=55069408][/quote]
Abi. All that 'who is likely to be successful after school' doesn't always play out the way people expect. You can only hope for the best
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
T boss saying the money is nothing. That is she wanted money, she won't be on the show. She's in Abuja according to her so she can make the money and the mumu Debbie said and u are a fine girl.

Tboss shouldn't be saying this things on TV now, Chai when you gossip too much you intend to misyarn...

Debie is her gossip partner at the moment, you want make she call her runs girl at that moment...cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie says that if she was the HOH on Monday, she would have swapped places with TBoss, by nominating herself and save her, that she'd do it outta Love.

grin grin grin
I think this girl named Debie rise came to the wrong show
She should have gone on a show organized by RCCG
And not this sort of show
Swap herself with tboss?
Hmmmm

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Saying that friendship surpasses money. TBoss said if it's for the love of money, she won't be there, that 25m is nothing, say you know Abuja nau.
That 3 days before she came into the house, that she may show her the message, that a friend of hers sent her a text message that she wanted to introduce her to someone and it'll be worth it. She said she told her that she's not interested. Says it happens to her all the time, that being fair and halfcast in Naija is hot commodity, but she's not about that life, that she doesn't have such love for money, that it's not as if she doesn't like money o, that nobody should quote her wrong, she just wants money that's not dirty

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
debie says that there was a girl in bb house and she was the head of house and when it came to save her self she said that they r all her friends and she can't put anyone up,

debie says that this kind of person is who she is that even if the first nomination after soma and miyonse were up, she was so down and when bogie asked her she said that she can leave her self up by not nomination,

she then tells tboss that if she had won the head of house she would have swapped tboss for herself, tboss doesn't believe though,

another part of their discussion

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin now i know that marvis was truly correct!!!!!when marvis gave her opinion about debbie rise i felt marvis was wrong but now it is obvious that marvis is right....just listen to tboss and debbie rise conversation objectively without sentiments.........please why was she asking tboss if she was rude after she confronted marvis??i don"t get was she forced to do that??so what if tboss should reply her that what she did was rude does that mean that debbie rise will start feeling sad again??she needs more confidence.....she truly has low self esteem and obviously tboss is helping to try to make her boost her self esteem and that is why after she did what she did she still came back to her master to ask if what she did was okay......she is still not even settled that marvis is not apologizing....GOD will punish anyone that will claim it is only the four clique that do gossip....what is tboss and debbie doing for more than thirty minutes about marvis??is that not gossip??hypocrites....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
donasere:
Here we go again..... Tboss be acting like she don't need the money... brags about staying in abuja...says she's doesn't like money coz if she did she wouldn't be on d show....

You dy mind the Witch? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.