Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123470 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
TBoss don talk ooo...She said she didn't just admit it before others, that she was the one that wrote about Bisola that she's Loud and aggressive; and that she was the one that also wrote that Efe was power-hungry.

Pls, does anyone remember that the coup d'etat in that 2nd week was a task given to Debie, to be carried out with any other HM of her choice, and it was Efe she chose.

Debie said Bisola should have saved Bally and put herself up.( grin A week to final?)

"This is Big Brother. Housemates, pls move to the arena immediately"

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
ba7man:
Marvis, very useless girl. No sex appeal, speaks that irritating jungle pidgin right from the moment she wakes till she sleeps, only good at eating food and her lips, hasn't said anything interesting since the begining of the show, tries to be hard by drinking beyond herself, attaches herself to Efe to feed off his grace meanwhile offers nothing concrete to the show......before I forget, zero talent.

She and Bally are just waste of space in that house.

The power to right that "wrong" is in your hands by voting for Debie-Rise or Tboss or both of them to stay...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
housemates are told to move to the arena
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
donasere:

You can't be so sure as una two no dey share the same kidney.
Ok. Where is dis headed? What exactly is your point.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Swang:

I will admit those two are weak opponents but must the game turn into this 4 vs 2 crap. Do you really expect debbie to side with the other 4 when they mock her all the time for being different from them?
I have this fantasy of the last week where they are all a happy family
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Dear Efe fans.... Check this out

lo·gis·tics
ləˈjistiks/Submit
noun
the detailed coordination of a complex operation involving many people, facilities, or supplies.
"the logistics and costs of a vaccination campaign"
synonyms: organization, planning, plans, management, arrangement, administration, orchestration, coordination, execution, handling, running
"the logistics of deploying forces in the field"
MILITARY
the organization of moving, housing, and supplying troops and equipment.
noun: logistics
the commercial activity of transporting goods to customers.
"Germany's largest beverage logistics organization"
oloko eshi ooo...

who is this one again?

from which zoo....where are all these zoo keepers..your pet is out oo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
This Debbie na mumu aswear. She just said she expected Bisola to save Bally and replace with herself to show love. Like wtf! Even her oga t boss didn't agree with her hopeless romantic comedy

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
oviejnr:
I DIDNT INSULT YOU!!! IVE STOP INSULTING PEOPLE, BUT DONT CROSS MY PATH OR I WILL TROLL YOU TO THE POINT YOU WILL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. BE WISE!!!
Yaawn..... even if you troll to survive you can't do shît. Your all-caps don't scare me. Besides, you're an Efe fan, they come in varieties of stupidity cry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now I can categorically say no one is hating on Tboss unnecessarilyin the house, the "hate" is mutual.

She is NOT a "Victim"

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss don talk her ooo...She said she didn't just admit it before others, that she was the one that wrote about Bisola that she's Loud and aggressive; and that she was the one that also wrote that Efe was power-hungry.

Pls, does anyone remember that the coup d'etat in that 2nd week was a task given to Debie, to be carried out with any other HM of her choice, and it was Efe she chose.

Debie said Bisola should have saved Bally and put herself up.( grin A week to final?)

"This is Big Brother. Housemates, pls move to the arena immediately"
Although selfless, She can't guarantee the outcome
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

I dont want Marvis response and i dont care. Marvis would never apologize. According to her she don say her mind.
Debie will definitely be a better person after d show. And marvis will come out of bbnaija and see dat Debie-rise is a more popular and more bigger person dan she will ever be
you forgot to Add...

Debie will be feeding Marvis..

pity pathy...mtchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
donasere:

I dint type the whole exchange.... kindly watch d clip or read oda posts.

thank you but am not jobless and I got work to do and beside your post is a human (if I guessed right) post and not an animal post so y shld I read others and exclude yours?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Well. Efe used his kidney by being diplomatic.
Marvis did not. And one thing i know is dis, marvis would have toned down on her words if she knew debie-rise was gonna be safe from eviction

I agree Marvis should've been a lot more diplomatic.

But debie should've at least proved her wrong by having a matured conversation with her and taking lessons from whatever Marvis have to say.

At least that would've created a perception of Confidence and openness to constructive criticisms.

Now, what she did is was like shouting at someone and running off in fear of what their reaction could be..

She should've at least waited and given Marvis an opportunity to speak and apologize.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Ok. Where is dis headed? What exactly is your point.

No where... Just don't want you to draw a conclusion based on your likeness for one party.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
This Debbie na mumu aswear. She just said she expected Bisola to save Bally and replace with herself to show love. Like wtf! Even her oga t boss didn't agree with her hopeless romantic comedy
If debie was head of house and she did this, it would really work in her favour with the character she has portrayed for a while. I don't see it working for Bisola sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omolola1:
Listening to this two's conversation, Marvis was absolutely right!!!

How can you confront someone about calling you out on having a low self esteem on the live show and then later ask your second if what you said was right, if that isn't lack of confidence or esteem, pls what is it called?

Later "they" will say the two don't gossip, they all gossip Biko..

Vote for your favorite, and don't bring "hate" sentiment into it.

i have always said that truth is always bitter,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
"This is Big Brother. HM's, this is your Mission Impossible or Possible Mission".

HMs are required to Push the rock by the rope across the bar line within 15secs. It will be done one after the other. Whoever wishes to partake will stand by a rock.

"Baritone Bally, will you be partaking in this task or not?"
Bally - I will, Biggie.
"Well, Bally, you may begin at the sound of the buzzer. Good luck!"

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Y bally dey do hand like say he get boil for armpit....and he no even GT bassey half muscle o....lets see how he to take embarrass us again in ds task.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Swang:

I will admit those two are weak opponents but must the game turn into this 4 vs 2 crap. Do you really expect debbie to side with the other 4 when they mock her all the time for being different from them?
OH NO, BUT THIS CLIQUE HAS BEEN FORMED SINCE WEEK ONE EXCEPT BALLY WHO RECENTLY JOINED THEM. BIGBROTHER KNOWS WHAT HE WANT, HE ASKED THEM TO CONSPIRE. THEY ARE ALL GUILTY OF THIS, WE SHOULD BLAME BIGGIE FOR ALLOWING CONSPIRACY NOT ANY OF THE HMS COS HE UNDERSTAND HIS GAME BETTER THAN WE DO.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by styrese: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
eksbabe:
But Debie could have called Marvis and thrashed this issue with her instead of addressing the whole house like it was a family issue. Not saying it was wrong of her to talk it out with Marvis but i think if they discussed one-on-one, they may have been able to settle like adults.
no, I disagree wid u, Debbie did d right thing, afterall marvis called her out before d whole house.
Nice one debby

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
ninnyanny:
wetin this one they talk sef? Those four are the reason why biggie is soaring... Biggie has made more money from Efe than from Tboss and Debby combined...they are not stupid...I see two gangs in the house..BBEM and TB. So why are you people making it seem like Debby and tokumbo are saints...haven't you heard Debby and tboss conspire against the 4? Didn't you hear Debby shade Efe and Marvis on Sunday after Bassey was evicted... Bisola this, onklyEfe that...wetin sef...! As far as the principle of truth remains relevant in human life,there are two gangs in Biggie's house,and none is holy...they are all guilty of the same thing....CONSPIRACY. Tell your TB that they are free to join BBEM...and it's for FREE grin tongue

they all conspired no be only two conspire for that house. so what are you saying? they were told to discuss nominations anyways both gangs took advantage of that unfortunately there four people who taught they own the game do you think its only efe and Bisola that people voted for? is it because tboss and Debbie got low percentage of the vote no be all the contestants people dey vote for all this time? na only efe and bisola dey this game what the hell are you talking about... who's talking about being guilty here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
aduntemi:

If debie was head of house and she did this, it would really work in her favour with the character she has portrayed for a while. I don't see it working for Bisola sha
put herself up for t boss? Na her faaaadaaaa de buy her fans airtime?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bally went first and has completed his', he didn't even spend up to 15 seconds.

"This is Big Brother. Baritone Bally. Good job. Weldone."

"Next, the incredible Miss Versatile, take your position and wait for the buzzer. Good luck.

Bisola goes next.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
put herself up for t boss? Na her faaaadaaaa de buy her fans airtime?
Lol! I don't know bout that one o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by donasere(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
tdbankplc:

thank you but am not jobless and I got work to do and beside your post is a human (if I guessed right) post and not an animal post so y shld I read others and exclude yours?

Oh sorry. I dint know you needed me to quote the entire exchange.

I actually wasn't updating on the thread the actual events as they happen... too many people doing dat already... I just said she wanted to start bragging and said she stays in abuja.....she doesn't like money.....

Would adjust doe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Geekybabe..

Consider this....

Tboss' question and Marvis' question came after Ebuka had insinuated that Efe wasn't being real by dodging the question Ebuka asked him.

It's possible Tboss and Marvis opted to appear real by calling people out as opposed to Efe's dodgy approach.

Who knows, maybe Debbie would've done the same if she was in similar situation.

Who knows?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is the time for debie and Tboss to ensure they don't get 10 points, if they are wise...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
aduntemi:

I sincerely can't wait for April 9. The only way you will really enjoy this show is to just be for nobody, the stress it takes to defend the actions of your favorites ehn can give some people hbp

Lol. I concur about defending actions. Sometimes when Efe yawns in the diary room without covering his mouth like he wants to swallow the camera. #Totally indefensible! Jesus! grin

But he is still my favorite sha.

#Efe till the end.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Debie Is a dummy with an extreme low self Esteem...imagine her saying she will save Tboss and put her self up if she were hoh...

imagine her concuring to all the gibberish Tboss says...saying Tboss is a fine girl...

someday Tboss will tell Debie to eat her s.hit and she will gladly do...no wonder she is always pestering Bassey...

as for TBoss.. she should be another word for "manipulator"

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
And bisola too go dey feel like say she don wear bum short....see yansh abeg. Debbie ooooo......no kee urslf.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
femiyonse:
And bisola too go dey feel like say she don wear bum short....see yansh abeg. Debbie ooooo......no kee urslf.....
I love her thighs tongue

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
Debbie is an example of how to not raise ur child. Very insecure, too emotional, low self-esteem, always seeks other peoples approval and very gullible.
Exactly some weeks ago she had to ask basset if he's gonna support her with breast enlargement bassey was like no he likes natural things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.