Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3140658 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
PrincessKab:
Other HMs complaining that TBoss hoards everything, especially things they bring for the HMs, evem though they wrote HMs on them.
Bisola said she has complained to Biggie that Biggie gives her preferential treatment. That later, Biggie now provided her with what she wanted and told her that she shouldn't see it that way, that he tried to be fair to all.
Bisola says at least she should be able to afford all those since she says she's the Boss lady, but are irritated by the hoarding.
Other housemates?
Better no report than bias one .
Only person talking here is Bisola others are just nodding and humming .
Chai !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
pearsy6:
This is really disgusting. Bisola needs help. This gossip, this hate, this envy against TBoss is just too much. She must feel so less around her.
let us stop all these sentimental talk!!!!didn"t tboss also tell debbie that she clearly does not like bisola??why do u people just keep playing victim??did tboss and debbie not also gossip for hours today about the other housemates

35 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
I AGREE WITH TBOSS.. COS EFE TOLD HIS GULLIBLE FANS THAT...

HE HAS NEVER USED A COOKING GAS.
HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE CINEMA
HE HAS NEVER EATEN PIZZA
HE DRINKS CHEAP CHAMPAIGN grin
HE TOLD BISOLA AND BALLY ON MONDAY THAT HIS PHONE IS CHEAP... (26K 2 YRS AGO ACCORDING TO HIM)
THAT HE HAD A WOODEN GUN COS HIS MUM COULDN'T AFFORD A TOY GUN..
BLA BLA BLA.....
EFE AND HIM FANS DON TIRE ME grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
bunmila:
Can Bisola stay for 5 minutes without gossiping about Tboss? She clearly has complex issues or something
She is sick

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Bisola campaigning for Bally and Marvis right now, I hope they won't tag her stupid like they tagged Debie...

Bisola isn't up to be evicted. That is the difference. Debbie is foolish to be campaigning for a mate who gives no shy.te about her and have an equal chance of surviving against her.

24 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Biggie really messed up the show from the start by not allowing conspiracy in the earlier weeks...

Am really enjoying this right now...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yet they'll say TBoss is petty. See the Ugly broad Bisola complaining over "nail polish". Wtf

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bisola is back again with this nail polish remover wahala, and some will say Tboss is petty. Now she has been begging for votes for Marvis and Bally for over 15 minutes now and she has started praying for the fans. Some people will not say low self-esteem o.

But can someone ecplain why team Bisola/Efe on this thread are so angry tonight? Why exactly are they so pained? Could it be that they're just starting to realise that the show doesn't revolve around their faves? Me I just dey laugh o grin
#pepperthem cool

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
to99ine:

grin
Baba I stand with you..
Im stand with you too grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Many Debbie rise fans are playing smart... They know full well Tboss has a lower fan base than Debbie rise. Even without #TeamBassey she defeated Boss lady, talk more with Team Bassey...they are pretending to split votes so that when Tboss is kicked out they can inherit cheap votes.. Dey no wan work grin

teamTboss if you think, by any toss of a coin, a Debbie-Rise fan is voting Tboss u are sleeping on the Bicycle..

Dominique there is no venom in this post .. Touch not my post.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Sunday should come already jaee
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
to99ine:

grin
Baba I stand with you..
Pained because you were banned for insults. Dominique is the most unbiased admin ever. Maybe you think you were invisible and above ban, but I'm glad you have tested it. I made certain of that.
You Efe fans are the most insultive and annoying fanbase ever, how she puts up with you guys and doesn't ban you guys is beyond my comprehension.
Be careful or you lose this account this night.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
pearsy6:
This is really disgusting. Bisola needs help. This gossip, this hate, this envy against TBoss is just too much. She must feel so less around her.
THAT SHAMELESS SINGLE MOTHER THAT WAS JUMPING FROM TT TONY TO BALLY UNDER THE SAME ROOF..... ATLEAST, GIFTY JUMPED FROM SOMA TO BALLY AFTER SOMA WAS EVICTED..
THE SHAMELESS SINGLE MOTHER NOW BATH WITH BALLY.....
2 GUYS UNDER 70 DAYS FOR ONE HOUSE...
IF NOT FOT THAT CAMERA, SHE FOR DON FVCK ALL EM. GUYS FINISH.. NA ONLY HER GET PUSSY?
SOME OLD CARGO NO GET SHAME AT ALL.. TUFIAKWAAAAA

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
dominique:
Bisola is back again with this nail polish remover wahala, and some will say Tboss is petty. Now she has been begging for votes for Marvis and Bally for over 15 minutes now and she has started praying for the fans. Some people will not say low self-esteem o.

But can someone ecplain why team Bisola/Efe on this thread are so angry tonight? Why exactly are they so pained? Could it be that they're just starting to realise that the show doesn't revolve around their faves? Me I just dey laugh o grin
#pepperthem cool

When the "Underdogs" outsmart the "Bigdogs" it will make people restless and to top it off voting out either of those 2 is very dangerous for their favs...

You've just got to understand how it makes people feel...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akthedream112:
I AGREE WITH TBOSS.. COS EFE TOLD HIS GULLIBLE FANS THAT...

HE HAS NEVER USED A COOKING GAS.
HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE CINEMA
HE HAS NEVER EATEN PIZZA
HE DRINKS CHEAP CHAMPAIGN grin
HE TOLD BISOLA AND BALLY ON MONDAY THAT HIS PHONE IS CHEAP... (26K 2 YRS AGO ACCORDING TO HIM)
THAT HE HAD A WOODEN GUN COS HIS MUM COULDN'T AFFORD A TOY GUN..
BLA BLA BLA.....
EFE AND HIM FANS DON TIRE ME grin grin

I saw one on FB today, I almost died, 'his family lives in a room and parlour, he's so real he must win the money'. What manner of fans are these?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
We yarn, we are banned we don't yarn we are still banned

Team Efe u have heard from Efe and Bisola, they said they don't care about strategy.. They want fantastic 4 in the final.. Let's make it happen!!
Bally and marvis!!! U have my votes!! Legoooo!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why do I get the feeling that this cliq are lying to themselves... My thoughts though

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
temmyo:

Mistake jare
grin I know
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
bally u snake , calling Gods name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you're only in that house because you're a fool that doesn't have an opinion , everybody loves a loyal fool

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blazinraj01:
Why do I get the feeling that this cliq are lying to themselves... My thoughts though
anytime bisola mentions ttt name , they all look away and smile , snakes

Any friendship that is built to hate others is fake

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oyind18:
grin I know
oyin na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blazinraj01:

Well let's see how it plays out...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:

Pained because you were banned for insults. Dominique is the most unbiased admin ever. Maybe you think you were invisible and above ban, but I'm glad you have tested it. I made certain of that.
You Efe fans are the most insultive and annoying fanbase ever, how she puts up with you guys and doesn't ban you guys is beyond my comprehension.
Be careful or you lose this account this night.
I sent you a message,haven't gotten a reply yet.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
anytime bisola mentions ttt name , they all look away and smile , snakes

Any friendship that is built to hate others is fake
Lol. In the end, every man for himself
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:

You used to be interesting now you sound so bitter and frustrated. Hope you know the Maria you love so much is supporting t boss. If she can see the light, I wonder why you can't.
hello...I supported Maria's bba character... I don't choose for her,and she doesn't detect my preferences..Beckham is a man utd fan but his son is a fan of Arsenal fc,Malouda is a forward player,but his son wants to be a defender like john Terry...so plz, the fact that maria is supporting tboss is her choice not mine...moreover,I put up posts based on what I see and understand not for anyone to find me interesting... People can bear me witness that ,in as much as I support my Efe,when he crosses the line I still say it on this forum.. So oga my posts are not to plz you or anyone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Blazinraj01(f): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Well let's see how it plays out...
Yeah....I'm waiting to see it. So unfortunate that I won't be able to watch. I I'll have to rely on updates.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
After Bisola campaigned for Marvis and Bally, they talked about hooking up after BBN. Bisola says she will like to hook up with some HMs after BB, especially those in Lagos.
They're talking about how Bally sneaked this far without being nominated until next week. But they said they couldn't nominate him cos they thought the advantage card would help him and their nominations will be wasted.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
oyin na
You never sleep?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
BoosBae:
My dear, this is now an eye opener for everyone. No one will cry foul again. They've vindicated the BEMB team. There's no victim in that house.
na so na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
dominique respect urself. when you use the word teamefe u re actually talkin to lots of people

My 2 cents.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oyind18:
You never sleep?
sorry na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I sent you a message,haven't gotten a reply yet.
I've replied everyone I know.
Have we met before? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.