Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,876 members, 7,851,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3140675 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to99ine: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen i bring you a conspiracy..

Biggie initiates a twist on sunday about a save to happen on Wednesday...

To carry out his plan, he ensured that the HOH game was purely luck in 3 stages hoping Tboss or DebbieRise will win. Why will there be 3 stages of pure luck??

After this plan failed, baba changed the rules in the middle of the game to ensure all things remain the same to favour Bosslady..

Ladies and gentlemen, I noticed many times Tboss stays so long in the diary room without Biggie showing the footage... grin

Ladies and gentlemen I believe something is going on between Biggie and Boss lady. grin

We have been KEmened!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
ovoP:
respect urself. when you use the word teamefe u re actually talkin to lots of people

My 2 cents.
people? A brainless entity is no longer a human being na , an association of brainless entities is a plaque

Wetin be ur point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
My fantastic four, G-unit squad, realest G's. I'm really feeling their bonding moments.
So Bally wasn't saved and we are a little disappointed, however the two underdogs played their game well and we give kudos to them...
but are we gonna relent? Hell no! We'll simply thriple our efforts.
If any one of the members leave, Ba wahala. We stand to gain.
If Tboss leaves, the better. We'll finally have a week of sanity.
So voting lines are open. Carry go my people.

#stillteamefe
#pepperdemgang.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:

Other housemates?
Better no report than bias one .
Only person talking here is Bisola others are just nodding and humming .
Chai !
LEAVE THAT ONE... SHE WILL SOON RETURN TO EXILE WITH HER "LOW SELF ESTEEM"... MAKE SHE CONTUNUUU

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
bunmila:
Can Bisola stay for 5 minutes without gossiping about Tboss? She clearly has complex issues or something
Don't Sound like Saint , If you are in that house ,you would do something worse than that if you are staying in that house with the Bosslady ,They are all Human.If u hear closely what she is complaining about ,it is worth it.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
sorry na
For?
to99ine:
Many Debbie rise fans are playing smart... They know full well Tboss has a lower fan base than Debbie rise. Even without #TeamBassey she defeated Boss lady, talk more with Team Bassey...they are pretending to split votes so that when Tboss is kicked out they can inherit cheap votes.. Dey no wan work grin

teamTboss if you think, by any toss of a coin, a Debbie-Rise fan is voting Tboss u are sleeping on the Bicycle..

Dominique there is no venom in this post .. Touch not my post.. undecided

We are not splitting votes. None of us is (anymore). We are running our primaries do not disturb us please.

Team Debie-Rise, we are trailing the pack please keep voting.

4 Likes

to99ine:
Ladies and gentlemen i bring you a conspiracy..

To carry out his plan, he ensured that the HOH game was purely luck in 3 stages hoping Tboss or DebbieRise will win. Why will there be 3 stages of pure luck??

After this plan failed, baba changed the rules in the middle of the game to ensure all things remain the same to favour Bosslady..

Ladies and gentlemen, I noticed many times Tboss stays so long in the diary room without Biggie showing the footage... grin

Ladies and gentlemen I believe something is going on between Biggie and Boss lady. grin

We have been KEmened!!!
coming 4rm an efe fan cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont expect anything intelligent from una

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Team Debie-Rise we've got more work to do o, the target for this week is atleast 30% of the total vote to guarantee absolute safety for Debie-Rise...

Let's keep the votes coming, Team Bassey, Team Neutral(s) let's keep Debie-Rise safe this week...

Text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 via SMS and on wechat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
ninnyanny:
hello...I supported Maria's bba character... I don't choose for her,and she doesn't detect my preferences..Beckham is a man utd fan but his son is a fan of Arsenal fc,Malouda is a forward player,but his son wants to be a defender like john Terry...so plz, the fact that maria is supporting tboss is her choice not mine...moreover,I put up posts based on what I see and understand not for anyone to find me interesting... People can bear me witness that ,in as much as I support my Efe,when he crosses the line I still say it on this forum.. So oga my posts are not to plz you or anyone.
Unnecessary information.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I laughed so hard this night,
#therealpepperdemgang
some are crying
lol
some want to give themselves high bp,
lmao
they expected tboss and debie to foolishly stress themselves for their favorites
lwkmd
debie no longer has low self esteem, she is now manipulative
heheehee
they are so pained,
kikikikiki
some are saying they have been kemened
ROTFL

well played girls well played,

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oyind18:
For?
stop na , am sorry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
If only we understood that all our HM have flaws. Painting the one we vote for as being perfect and then castigating all other HMs and making them look like devils is one of the ultimate reasons we have head-on collisions. It really is tiring reading through what individuals write in a bid to defame one character or the other. I shudder when I hear the insults extending from the HM to their fans and even family members who are not even interested in the program.

Really do hope we realise there is a life at d end of the show.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Threebear:

I've replied everyone I know.
Have we met before? undecided
No and we probably never will.I hope this is ur e-behavior and u really aren't this pathetic in real life embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
to99ine:
[s] Ladies and gentlemen i bring you a conspiracy..

We have been KEmened!![/s] !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Team Debie-Rise we've got more work to do o, the target for this week is atleast 30% of the total vote to guarantee absolute safety for Debie-Rise...

Let's keep the votes coming, Team Bassey, Team Neutral(s) let's keep Debie-Rise safe this week...

Text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 via SMS and on wechat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
HandsomeJude:
people? A brainless entity is no longer a human being na , an association of brainless entities is a plaque

Wetin be ur point
Guy u re just 2 myopic to see far. calling people brainless. because ur name is jude. son of 1 lawyer in abuja. if this was nt the internet. n it was reality i would hav dealt with you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
T boss and debbi Gossiped for a full 1 hour so nobody should dare complain about any gossip again o.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin
Biosla cracking me up cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
bisola is a fool , i mean that with the full definition of the word

Ugly , bigteeth rat look alike

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
No and we probably never will.I hope this is ur e-behavior and u really aren't this pathetic in real life embarassed
I don't understand ,if we have had no interactions in the past how can I be sure you are a T boss fan?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Girliving:
If only we understood that all our HM have flaws. Painting the one we vote for as being perfect and then castigating all other HMs and making them look like devils is one of the ultimate reasons we have head-on collisions. It really is tiring reading through what individuals write in a bid to defame one character or the other. I shudder when I hear the insults extending from the HM to their fans and even family members who are not even interested in the program.

Really do hope we realise there is a life at d end of the show.

You've just got to dodge the missiles flying around and enjoy the show...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
ovoP:
Guy u re just 2 myopic to see far. calling people brainless. because ur name is jude. son of 1 lawyer in abuja. if this was nt the internet. n it was reality i would hav dealt with you.

That guy is a low class species. Don't pay him too much attention. Ignore the mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe belongs to the unstoppable cadre.

Efe has got a quote for himself today.
Any man who can lick lemon without squeezing or frowning his face is capable of killing a dragon...... Captain Nipples.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello #BossNation how una dey today... As you can see, the Elegant BossLady together with the Super-Talented RiserQueen has succeeded in fooling the "Fantastic Fickle Minds" ... It is now left for us to do our part by rewarding the BossLady with your Multiple Votes.

Shout out to #TeamDebby-Rise.. I understand the pressure you're facing but Dont be deceived by those condemning your association with #TeamTBoss.. We have mutual respect for each other.. Are you really listening to the Manipulators saying Debbie should detach from TBoss. Detach from TBoss and go close to who?

Efe: Who has expressed his disgust for her and nominated her severally?
Bisola: Who started hating her from the day she entered the house?
Bally: The one who underates and insults her
Marvis: Of course you knw the self esteem story

They are just afraid of us working together, they want it to be 4 against 1 instead of 4 against 2, because they know that our dedicated 2 is stronger than their hateful 4. They are using sentiment to currupt your minds. I know not all of you like TBoss but for the sake of the game, Dont give them more tools to use against us, cause they will never accept you or dash u votes.

We are together in this fight and we have come this far even though they never expected us to.. However we cannot share votes this week because we all need to get our favourites to the Finals.. Whatever happens on Sunday, we will restrategize and know how best to complete what we started.

#TeamTBoss.. Back to the Matter.. Keep voting like money means nothing, We are all Bosses and we must make sure that the BossLady gets to the finals.. That's the greatest gift we can give her to rap up this amazing BBN outing.

SMS

Vote TBoss

To

Thanks for your commitment and sacrifices.. Only God can reward all of us for standing up against hate..

#BossNation

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
ovoP:
u need a brain to handle som1 undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:
T boss and debbi Gossiped for a full 1 hour so nobody should dare complain about any gossip again o.
They had to plan as their enemies conspire against them. grin

Debie-Rising above all

bamisho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bisola is magnificently talented mahnnnnn

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Threebear post=55081764]
I don't understand ,if we have had no interactions in the past how can I be sure you are a T boss fan? [/quote you should have asked that first.Ive had interactions with ur "foxrain" monicker if I'm correct and maybe you should have gone through my posts to confirm.But it's alright tho,keep it and use it to vote her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bisola is crazy, she is really cracking me up...cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by schumastic(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
bunmila:
Can Bisola stay for 5 minutes without gossiping about Tboss? clearly has complex issues or something

all this hatred for tboss is because of man o, she is still wondering what ttt saw in tboss that made him fall for her...

pepper them gang

#bossnation

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.