Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120071 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
giwish:

dnt tel me u dnt knw warren buffet is famous,or larry elison is nt famous??u dnt knw them doesnt mean they r nt famous
Let me ask you a question....
Is a trader in main market famous? No.

Is it possible he is successful? Yes.

You're dismissed .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
After listening to the speeches this night, my love for Efe increased. Where are those saying he cannot speak good English? Please, go and listen to the speech again. It was a brilliant, convincing and heartfelt plea he put together effortlessly.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibirillz(f): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:
Hi.evryone. is there anyone is teamtboss or any other teams dat have been getting confirmation messages?

Almost evryone from team debie-rise is complaining of not getting confirmation after sending in their votes by sms.

I hope Big brother is not trying to play a fast one on us
Same here i voted five times today but i've not gotten any confirmation
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yeah! I'm so happy dat I'm getting my old Debie back. Hopefully, d cougar doesn't hav something else under her sleeve to keep her tethered. I can only hope.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Episteme2:
After listening to the speeches this night, my love for Efe increased. Where are those saying he cannot speak good English? Please, go and listen to the speech again. It was a brilliant, convincing and heartfelt plea he put together effortlessly.
my dear,these people know the truth...they just keep negating Efe to remain relevant on this thread...just like Uti keeps commenting on every big brother game to remain relevant...

We are team Efe
No negation
Its always positive energy
Great synergy
We can do this
We are the team
Of the captain!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
moststylish:
see mumu Tboss telling Debie.rise that she loves sugar......SMH
In short, she loves DIABETES undecided undecided
I pity her

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:

Mumu.
Uriel was on on a live reality show on BET
Debie-rise auditioned and made it to nigerian idols. Infact 1st runner-up

You watch pple on tv and u think you can conclude on them? Really?

Please before typing always make sure you know what u are saying. Evryone on dat bbnaija show is smart in their own way. I bet if u showed up for an audition u wont even be considered. Myopic judgemental human.

shut DAT your trap, maggot... if i hear! smart people my ass.

Debie made it to idol and bbnaija on who you know parole, take it or leave it.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Princesskab, I see your updates.. Welldone! Welldone!! Welldone!!!

Keep up the good work.

#Onelove

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Why would any team TTT be voting Debbie rise? undecided

Abeg help me ask that mumu.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:

The admin on her IG page has been so slow. Never. Updates regularly or campaigns well

Lets sha do our best
Team Bassey too is with us. We keep voting hard.

Will do. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
bibirillz:

Same here i voted five times today but i've not gotten any confirmation
I'm getting feedback now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Mr woman, the laughable thing is mentioning names like Hilary and Efe together. That is highly insulting and utterly ridiculous.
But I will school you on the point you raised.
While I was a supporter of Hilary, I understood the need for a Trump. After lots of Obama's policies went down the drain without actual actualisation, a drastic major was needed to revive the standing of America, and Hilary came with nothing but a revised version of every single policy already stipulated by Obama which failed miserably.
Believe it or not, America needed Trump.
In the case of Efe,he is just another olajumoke, someone who people want to feel like they helped create to soothe their fragile ego and make them feel better about neglecting their relations at the village and general people who are most in need of their help.
The situations are so incomparable, it doesn't even make sense.
And just a reminder my friend, Hilary had more votes than Trump.
And in big brother, simple majority is the only thing that counts. grin
Mr wannabe political analyst. Every contest have a rule. The rule in the aforementioned case was highest electoral college vote which Trump won.
In this case it is the highest total votes which Efe will win.
I will excuse myself from further political discussions with you unless you wish to move this to politics section.
I know your type. You are a mirror of the failed political class we currently have. They are always not happy to see the 'street' prosper against all odds.
Ever wonder why Olamide has a big fan base? Same reason Efe is loved.
This is a reality game/show. It is a given that people always gravitate to anything close to genuine.
Truth be told, I have not bothered to even vote till date even though I am a fan of Efe. I was waiting for the final week to contribute my own quota.
The time is upon us and Efenation will make it count.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
HandsomeJude:
create group na , I already have ur number tongue

undecided

We'll see about the group thing though.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
She was the last to be called, after Debie. So I hadn't uploaded their D.S.s when you mentioned me, I guess! However, I've uploaded them all now. Do have a blissful night.

Team Efe.
One Love.

jeffoski:

Thank you so much for the updates. Please I didn't see TBoss presentation. Didn't she participate? And has she done her D.S too?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Anyone voted with a glo line? Trying to use Glo for the first time now and it's bouncing undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
godsluvee:
It's not working
Send a dm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
adudu208:
Mr wannabe political analyst. Every contest have a rule. The rule in the aforementioned case was highest electoral college vote which Trump won.
I will excuse myself from further political discussions with you unless you wish to move this to politics section.
I know your type. You are a mirror of the failed political class we currently have. They are always not happy to see the 'street' prosper against all odds.
This is a reality game/show. It is a given that people always gravitate to anything close to genuine.
Truth be told, I have not bothered to even vote till date even though I am a fan of Efe. I was waiting for the final week to contribute my own quota.
well said bro that was brilliant. Have not voted as well waiting for the final.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
TBore say she no sabi Harry song grin

Where are his fans? grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
bishop4APC:

shut DAT your trap, maggot... if i hear! smart people my ass.

Debie made to idol and bbnaija on who you know parole, take it or leave it.
It was a f*ucking audition. And she was chosen. Your delusional opinion is useless now. She is on d show.

You derive so much pleasure in quoting me. I know u will still quote me again. [ grin
Empty barrel.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
adudu208:
I will excuse myself from further political discussions with you unless you wish to move this to politics section.[s]
I know your type. You are a mirror of the failed politica[/s]l class we currently have. They are always not happy to see the 'street' prosper against all odds.
Excuse me?
If you know how disinterested I am about politics and stuffs like that, you wouldn't even drop such a statement.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
zicoraads:
TBore say she no sabi Harry song grin
Where are his fans? grin
They are not around

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
People pls abeg vote more for Debbie . She's last on the poll and that worries me . Abeg pls let's increase votes for Debbie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
If only you're wise enough to know that Bisolas fans contributed largely to his previous 51%.. You wont be saying all these rubbish... You will be lucky to get up to 35% in the finals
adudu208:
I am 100% sure you are not voting at all. It is not enough to come to a faceless forum to brag about voting.
On the final day you and your cohorts will be so ashamed by the result that you might end up deactivating your account on nairaland.
The humiliation suffered by Arsenal in the hands of Bayern will be child's play compared to that Tboss and Debie will be made to pass through in the hands of Efe if they manage to survive till the last week.
How does Efe(58%) and others(42%) sound?
I am a betting man. I put my money where my mouth is. Any result with Efe pulling less than 58% of total votes on the final day is a failure to me.
I am in Delta State now and I can assure you most people here are warming up for the last week.
Anything less than a convincing ass whopping is not acceptable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
From HMs diary sessions today, and their rapport today, it was evident the frictions were caused cos of the conspiracy allowed.
I guess we can all agree, from this experiment by Biggie, that Biggie is right for not allowing conspiracy in the house.

Also, HMs have been cool together, Marvis just ate from TBoss' food. They've all been gisting since morning...make we no kee ourselves because of them. They've moved on...we should move on, this thread is so full of insults...
Tiring!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Let me ask you a question....
Is a trader in main market famous? No.

Is it possible he is successful? Yes.

You're dismissed .

this guy z jst a stupid fellow,,,,dumbness of d highest order,first was mobile banking no fit credit anoda person's number wit airtym,2nd z dis!u r nt worth d my time.....peace

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

undecided

We'll see about the group thing though.
wink they call me efcc cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tonight speech presentation has shown that Efe communicating most times in pidgin is a matter of choice. It's not because English is difficult for him. He hasn't got it all, but he is worth your love. He really made me proud tonight. He has put paid to the pidgin saga, that he cannot speak good English. Pidgin is what he wants to use to promote his brand and connect more to the people.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Debbie is friends with Harry songz
Gifty is dating Mr 2kay
Bisola is friends with iyanya and praiz .
Naija and nepotism.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
guardsman:
Yeah! I'm so happy dat I'm getting my old Debie back. Hopefully, d cougar doesn't hav something else under her sleeve to keep her tethered. I can only hope.

Please vote for her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
ifyalways:
Anyone voted with a glo line? Trying to use Glo for the first time now and it's bouncing undecided
u cant use bonus airtime to text , try again with cash in ur main credit account
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Debbie wants to annoy me with this her ' let's sing for Harrysong'

Is he ur bf?!! Debie no let my love for u dwindle.. I'm with Efe on this jare...

Still DebbieRise till day 78

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nickymezor(f): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seems Debie has a crush on Harrysong smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.