Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120219 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
bisola is so rude
jisos
debie wanted to ask efe a question
she wants to know why efe reacted that way when she wanted to sing for harrysong
bisola just rudely cut in and said I want to talk na cutting debie off,
tboss attacked her and said is it her business
bisola started shouting at tboss and asking her if she is debie rise,
tboss replied and told her that if she can interrupt debie when she speaks then tboss can interrupt bisola

they are laughing about it now though
efe has replied her and told her its because debie made it seem like that haven't done enough for harrysong even though they told him happy birthday in d morning
she said that she didn't mean it that way,

they are laughing and gisting now
seems like their stay in d garden really helped

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
adudu208:
It is very hilarious to suggest Bisola's fans will support Efe in lieu of Marvis.
No point arguing further. We are just 10days away from knowing the winner.
My advice to you is to make sure you vote for your favourite because most Efe fans will not be lenient and stingy with their votes.
Alternatively, you all can just organize a fundraising campaign instead and give the money to your candidate instead of wasting it on votes because the 25m is already taken.
Such blatant arrogance.
SMH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie - I want to ask you, Efe. What was your reason?
Bisola - It was as if you were forcing us. That was why I asked what was between you.
TBoss - If something is between them, and so what?
Bisola - it's Debie I'm talking to, what's your own?
TBoss - It's Efe she was talking to, before you jumped in too.
Marvis - it was the way you sounded, Debie.
Bisola - You asked us in the morning, we did shout out. We did so in the afternoon. And now, the way you said it, was as if we haven't done enough.
Debie - Was that how I sounded?
Marvis - Yes.
Debie - Okay, Efe, lemme just know so we can trash it.

(Efe reiterates the same thing, they all agreed it was her manner of approach and she admitted)

They've moved on, gusting generally...

that is what truly happened ooo...just watch how some haters will still talk shit about efe.....they keep shouting efe is this efe is that as if efe is the cause of their misery....

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Marvis is silly mehn grin
Marvis to Tboss: if hot water de shout one Romanian language grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Giel:
bisola is so rude
jisos
she wants to know why efe reacted that way when she wanted to sing for harrysong
tboss replied and told her that if she can interrupt debie when she speaks then tboss can interrupt bisola

efe has replied her and told her its because debie made it seem like that haven't done enough for harrysong even though they told him happy birthday in d morning

We are waiting for her to come out. We will finish her on twitter and she will regret her life.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:
Is that where you usually stand?
U dnt dig?eeyah... Nw i knw ur matter don pass only delivarance,u need river bath too..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
bibijegede:

U dnt dig?eeyah...
Nw i knw ur matter don pass only delivarance,u need river bath too..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
HandsomeJude:
chi chi , the one I have is active wink

I enjoy figuring out people , I dont unmask people that's not my thing

shocked oh my! Aargh, now I have to be behaving myself. angry what?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

We are waiting for her to come out. We will finish her on twitter and she will regret her life.
lol,
the housemates are laughing and joking now sha,
bisola needs to watch it, see d way she cut debie off, debie tried to tell her to let her finish talking, bisola started raising her voice till tboss fired back,
as long as they are happy sitting together and joking around, its all good
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:

Send a dm
Okay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Please o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Giel:
bisola is so rude
jisos

IF NOT FOR CAMERA, MAJORITY OF THEM WONT HAVE SANG THAT SONG....
DEBIE-RISE TOO DRAG THAT ISSUE.... SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHEN TO STOP TALKING...
IF NA ME, I NO GO SING THAT SONG... EFE WAS ON POINT..

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
bibijegede:

U dnt dig?eeyah...
Nw i knw ur matter don pass only delivarance,u need river bath too..
Was that how you got delivered and here I was thinking yabatech did the job.
Obviously I gave them too much credit. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
HandsomeJude:
chi chi , the one I have is active wink

I enjoy figuring out people , I dont unmask people that's not my thing
Please give me your instagram handle.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
akthedream:

IF NOT FOR CAMERA, MAJORITY OF THEM WONT HAVE SANG THAT SONG....
DEBIE-RISE TOO DRAG THAT ISSUE.... SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHEN TO STOP TALKING...
IF NA ME, I NO GO SING THAT SONG... EFE WAS ON POINT..
lol,
alright, I didnt watch from the beginning,
but am really glad they are having fun and laughing together,
its really nice
marvis,efe and debie are playing cards
bisola and bally are watching
Tboss went to take her bath
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
This Debie-rise sef, why can't she just face one came undecidedra and sing for Harrysong... Is it by force to involve other HMs.. She dey fall hand atyms sef undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dagok(f): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Team EFE

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Was that how you got delivered and here I was thinking yabatech did the job.
Obviously I gave them too much credit. grin
Dis ur matter no require yabatech,esutech or anytin technology,na 4 u to go osogbo river go do d river bath..its wil be better u go tru manual process make ur brain dey reset a stage after d other...hmmmn,threebear,if u try use technology to reset ur brain,u go format everytin wey dey ur big empty ofolo head o..na 4 to start learning A B C be that o...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Giel:

lol,
alright, I didnt watch from the beginning,
but am really glad they are having fun and laughing together,
its really nice
marvis,efe and debie are playing cards
bisola and bally are watching
Tboss went to take her bath

You didn't watch from the beginning but you were quick to jump to conclusion and paint Bisola as the villain. While even Debbie was laughing at her antics .

That's the story of this place . People won't watch fully but assign blame based on who they like and don't

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
geekybabe:

It was a f*ucking audition. And she was chosen. Your delusional opinion is useless now. She is on d show.

You derive so much pleasure in quoting me. I know u will still quote me again. [ grin
Empty barrel.

You be mumu.... You were the first person to quote me, i don't know your sorry azz and i wouldn't want to know. Don't just start what you can't finish.

Ma lo gbemu oh... razor mouth like you tried it and ended up crying wolf.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
That what's up!

#EfeNation

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
bibijegede:

Dis ur matter no require yabatech,esutech or anytin technology,na 4 u to go osogbo river go do d river bath..its wil be better u go tru manual process make ur brain dey reset a stage after d other...hmmmn,threebear,if u try use technology to reset ur brain,u go format everytin wey dey ur big empty ofolo head o..na 4 to start learning A B C be that o...
Very badly constructed grammar.
So pitiable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
dominique:

I'm also interested in knowing myself
Cc
Ifunayalov
Daposh
Sod09
Mamaboms
Olubankemi
If you're a member of any group, kindly Let us know

Am not aware of any.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
bamisho:

You didn't watch from the beginning but you were quick to jump to conclusion and paint Bisola a villain. While even Debbie was laughing at her antics .

That's the story of this place . People won't watch fully but assign blame based on who they like and don't

what is it ??
bisola was rude based on the way she cut debie off, that's all,
abii didn't she cut debie off??
wasn't that rude to you?
how can the people that had the issue settle,
start laughing, joking and playing with each other,
I will come here and start arguing,
abeg free me,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
dagok:
Team EFE
omo this efe matter no be for here ooo, him senior bro just dey campaign up nd down.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dezzx(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Unimaginable123:
party guys will go and booze and dance and go and sleep without voting. Bally will find himself in zango kataf on sunday, save your money
so u say but let me assure u that u shall be put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Have you eaten? No go find better job do.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Giel:
bisola is so rude
jisos
she wants to know why efe reacted that way when she wanted to sing for harrysong[b]
bisola just rudely cut in [/b]and said I want to talk na cutting debie off,
tboss attacked her and said is it her business[b]
bisola started shouting at tboss[/b] and asking her if she is debie rise,

You no go ever blame DEBBIE -RISE when she dey wrong. So na only BISOLA shout on top her voice, just because of say she get loud voice..

***DEBBIE -RISE dey always want make things dey go her way... Mtcheeew, if na me I for no sing. Kilode na by forceshockedshocked

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
zicoraads:
TBore say she no sabi Harry song grin

Where are his fans? grin
....how she go take sabi harry song wen she no be better pikin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thank God for the mood in the house, I prefer this bonding to the tension. Debie seemed to have longed for this, she looks happier in fact they all do. I hope they maintain this sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Threebear:

Very badly constructed grammar.
So pitiable.
Thank u...the grammar wey u blow wey they u never get oap work.. I knw ur type,wannabe..
Alakada

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.