Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3130468 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Anikulhapo(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:
Bisola's fans are just like her.
Desperate and filled with bitterness.
They spend all their days hating on t boss.
Bisola the wannabe celebrity, yet all her peers are standing with t boss.
Who will work with her after the show?
Being a baby mama and a intimacy gadget for all men is grueling enough but to add wickedness and evil to it is a huge burden .
Bisola should set her soul free from hate and learn that life only smiles at you when you smile at it.
You this boy needs to go and learn how to think b4 typing anything, ur brain is just as porous and pathetic as ya life, ÒBO

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phrankfree(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Giel:
Saw this on twitter
grin grin grin
. lol I saw DAT last nite and was like wot!!?.. some1 DAT bisola called possess, witch and DAT she can't take back d cloth she gave tboss to wear cos she might have possessed d cloth with her witch craft...but she can eat d meat tboss gave her from her hand...pls efe and bisola fans kip on hating tboss while she becomes even more popular..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie - I want to ask you, Efe. What was your reason?

Bisola - It was as if you were forcing us. That was why I asked what was between you.
TBoss - If something is between them, and so what?
Bisola - it's Debie I'm talking to, what's your own?
TBoss - It's Efe she was talking to, before you jumped in too.
Marvis - it was the way you sounded, Debie.

Bisola - You asked us in the morning, we did shout out. We did so in the afternoon. And now, the way you said it, was as if we haven't done enough.
Debie - Was that how I sounded?
Marvis - Yes.
Debie - Okay, Efe, lemme just know so we can trash it.

(Efe reiterates the same thing, they all agreed it was her manner of approach and she admitted)

They've moved on, gisting generally...

Madame I appreciate ur story, but try and include the emotional side to ur account.. Add more advectives to paint clearer pictures, or ur story will seem biased..
There interactions were not as serious as u painted, Even though the wordings u wrote are correct..
If for example Bassey says ' will you keep quiet' to a housemate taking. if u don't add that he jokingly made that statement, even though the wordings are correct, the picture created will be wrong..

I got no issues with u, just constructive criticism

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:

Please give me your instagram handle.
Rule: 22
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2017
omisakint:

Bassey brother na SA to calabar state government... And bassy might be the condition to giving dstv the right to cover live the next calabar festival
Lwkmd.. If DStv no cover calabar festival abeg who go cover the festival grin grin

Strong decoder wink wink

Abeg no let me laugh this early morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Na so shockedshocked

So DEBIE- RISE no follow for dis insults, buhahahaha... gringrin

We love dey FANTASTIC FOURkiss

#EFENATIONgringrin

Na so my brother, Debie dey misyarn sometimes too but I like her like that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2017
I do add whenever they're joking or crying or any other emotions, when necessary. They weren't joking when this ensued. They were serious about it. In fact, TBoss shouted at Bisola and she shouted back in lines 3, 4 and 5, so I wrote it down word-for-word, as it will be perceived, didn't paint otherwise or add anything to depict such.
Others summarised it and gave their interpretation of how they perceived anger. Interpretations are variable, especially emotions, when added in some sensitive cases, people will say one is being biased, that the person who made the statement said it in an angry mode and not jokingly...and co.
However, I appreciate and understand your point and it's much welcome. I do add emotions where necessary and visibly evident. But I'll continue to add more, as suggested. Thank you!

Team Efe.
One Love.

FrankGiel:

Madame I appreciate ur story, but try and include the emotional side to ur account.. Add more advectives to paint clearer pictures, or ur story will seem biased..
There interactions were not as serious as u painted, Even though the wordings u wrote are correct..
If for example Bassey says ' will you keep quiet' to a housemate taking. if u don't add that he jokingly made that statement, even though the wordings are correct, the picture created will be wrong..

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2017
sod09:
i use Glo
Hope it's for Debie-Rise
Lol. Thanks but it's for Tboss actually. Sorted. Was texting to the wrong short-code ie 32025 as opposed to 32052. Wasted about 30 sms yesterday cos I was sending to the wrong short-code. Guess old age is now setting in. Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Unimaginable123:
mods, why does this agent provocateur constantly and intentionally break rule 11 "Rule 11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes /[/b] ALL CAPS[b] / distracting imagesspaces, etc." and allowed to go free. He only scavenges through posts and attack female posters. And allowed to go free. He or she or it had been insulting me freely and frequently. twice I gave it back to him or her or it, I got I week ban both times.
Seun, please look into this. The big brother naija will even end in about 10 days time and all man will rest.
I have even reported this also.. I think he is above the law ! He disregards Rule 11 with such impunity. The saddest part is no one is saying anything.
Mods all animals are equal. I hope some 'animals' are not more equal than other.. Thanks
CV Dominique uj_sizzle

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2017
All dis celebs tho.. John Dumelo, Uti, Dilish, Dj exclusive.. hmm gobe is about to happen
Biko team debie-rise, we are d only celebs we have o. Make we vote. Na beg i dey beg.
Because she has to be in dat finals.
Cow wey no get tail, na God dey help am pursue flies o.
Do more. There r so many nigerians who have never voted. Pls just campaign reach their side.
All d guests who always observe on dis thread, pls give debie-rise a chance. Sms vote debie-rise to 32052 Use wechat. It works. Thank u as you vote!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2017
bamisho:
T boss and Debbie gossiping about what happened with Efe . This T Boss is bent on isolating Debbie so she can keep manipulating her

People here who always claim those guys hate them and gossip and blah blah see your people!

Something that was already settled o! chai !

Aunty hates then house to be together because she can't play the victim then
I honestly believe this is true.. Seems Tboss cannot function alone.. When everyone is united she becomes rattled.. She wants our Debie just Foor herself..letting us fight unnecessary wars. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2017
bamisho:

You are daft ! You are also a Liar! They just mentioned Efe's name . They are talking about the Singing issue . Bisolas name was only mentioned that she interrupted
Daft, liar?!!! Rule 2 broken!!! I repeat rule 2 broken.. Roger that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2017
PrincessKab:
"Na the work wey dem dey do".
Na so she isolate Miyonse, almost always together all day, he hardly mingled with others. During kissing games, Truth-Or-Dare, she wouldn't want him to do some or will be selecting for him, but she was at liberty to do anything she chose to.

She's telling Debie that she doesn't care, that she wasn't happy she(Debie) ignored her when she(TBoss) was telling her to just let both of them sing.

D boss is manipulating our girl embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2017
PrincessKab:
I do add whenever they're joking or crying or any other emotions, when necessary. They weren't joking when this ensued. They were serious about it. In fact, TBoss shouted at Bisola and she shouted back in lines 3, 4 and 5, so I wrote it down word-for-word, as it will be perceived.
Others summarised it and gave their interpretation of how they perceived anger. Interpretations are variable, especially emotions, when added in some cases, people will say one is being biased, that the person who made the statement said it in an angry mode and not jokingly...and co.
However, I appreciate and understand your point and it's much welcome. I do add emotions where necessary. And I'll continue to add more. Thank you!

Team Efe.
One Love.

I watched the episodes. It wasn't so serious.. But I understand that no two accounts can be perfectly correct.. Cheers.. Peace
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:
Off to start another round of voting.
The mobile phones are ready, my paper recharge cards are down as well.
For those that have a problem with me not using online banking to recharge, I have an advice for you.
Go inhale the smell of that blue short Bisola has worn for three days .
grin
ikwakwakwa, lmaooOOo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
Ese didnt even pass the audition..,Ese is home while TBoss is still in the house with alot of fans.. Celebrities inclusive... Thats something you'll have to deal with as you try to force yourself to sleep ontop TBoss matter grin
So u honestly believe Tboss is better than Ese because she pass and Ese didn't.. ESE might not have passed her category because it was filled by Bisola already. Doesn't mean she is better than Ese. 2 weeks of Ese was better than Meyonse, cocoice, soma combined.. Don't go there

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Tustrange:
Ur a big Fool

Rule 2: may day may day..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hamminaz(f): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2017
EstherNdidi11:
Yes i want to give Efe my full support now by unappologetically voting for him...ok

Ride on TeamEfe, you guys are wonderful. Let's give him full support. The guy is real.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Team Debie-Rise we've got more work to do o, the target for this week is atleast 30% of the total vote to guarantee absolute safety for Debie-Rise and we are far from it...

Let's keep the votes coming, Team Bassey, Team Neutral(s) let's keep Debie-Rise safe this week...

Text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 via SMS and also vote on wechat
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Good morning BBLanders
Good morning RiseNation
Right now, our girl needs us more than ever. At the moment she's greatly disadvantaged. Her support has reduced greatly as a result of the disparaging comments made by rival teams. Just yesterday, i was chatting with a former colleague and he told me that he voted for her for the past two weeks but he has not cast a single vote this week due to the low self-esteem comments. I had to appeal with him to reconsider and support her again and he said he'll think about it. I can bet thousand other new fans have been discouraged just like this. Least we forget, Bally has the rich Hausa connection supporting him, Marvis has Team Bisola/Efe voting massively for her, Tboss is gaining huge support from different celebs this week, it is really boosting her popularity. All we have is team Bassey who are still unhappy about Basse's eviction and may not vote that massively.
Now it is left to you and I to overturn this disadvantage. Let's vote like never before, like her survival depends on just one person; ME. Honestly it is not easy having to vote week after week but now she needs us more than ever. We can make a huge difference within this 35+ hours left. Please lets keep voting massively to save our Debie-Rise, May God bless and meet us all at our points of needs. Thanks.

Cc
Ifunayalov
Geekybabe
Daposh
K4kenny (please help me keep voting o)
Mamaboms
Sod09
RaggedyAnn
Fitzmayowa
Machinegundammy
Olubankemi
Frankgiel
Anonylander
Oyind18
Chykmoni
Mxcimus
H8rr
Ujsizzle
Ndifereke
Akthedream

My apologies if I omitted or mispelt your name. Please lets keep voting

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by babtaima(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Please guys, Why is TBOSS so popular? i don't even watch BBN but I've voted for her because of pity, they say she's really pretty and that's why people hate on her... But my question is, why is she so influential all of a sudden?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by abiolasogey(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2017
FrankGiel:

see dis one,,update yu no fit do, person cum dey update yu dey complain...she for dey play d video for yu ni...eeeediot

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2017
So... We want Marvis to apologise to Debie for what she said on the live show(her opinion by the way). However, no one sees the need for TBoss to apologise to Efe about what she said... In d midst of it all, Efe is still d coward for choosing not to 'defame' anyone on the live show?!!!

Kuku send me to jail.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Debie dey craze I swear, she don finish efe this morning about him singing off key...cheesy grin cheesy

Debie: Efe as you dey sing off key e be like say my ear dey bleed...cheesy cheesy

Bisola adding her own by shading marvis and bally too...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2017
babtaima:
Please guys, Why is TBOSS so popular? i don't even watch BBN but I've voted for her because of pity, they say she's really pretty and that's why people hate on her... But my question is, why is she so influential all of a sudden?

Pity votes for Tboss No, no, no, no, no! It has already been established that all pity votes go to Debie-Rise. Please don't make us rock the reputation without at least getting the votes too.

But seriously, Tboss is okay. She doesn't deserve to be hated the way she's currently being hated. Your votes are not misplaced. But please vote for Debie too. That's: Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052. Single b in Debie. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by abiolasogey(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Lol...so All of una wey b say ur lyf na bbn yu realize say d show go soon end..hw una won dey take do ur lyf if d show end,,,Tiribear nd co....wey una dey always take anoda person mata personal..mayb una go dey go count sand to keep unaself busy den....shioor to all of una wey dey take bbn personal...una lack shame...yeye dey smell...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
Ese didnt even pass the audition..,Ese is home while TBoss is still in the house with alot of fans.. Celebrities inclusive... Thats something you'll have to deal with as you try to force yourself to sleep ontop TBoss matter grin

Ese auditioned & passed & was given d role of fake HM. Unlike Tbore, BBN did not make Ese, she was already a celebrity, rolling in dat circle.
d talentless Tbore who wants to be famous for being famous, without any particularly identifiable talent will soon see her 15 minutes of fame come to a screeching halt like those of many talentless BB HMs b4 her.
It could be dis Sunday, it could be d next. One thing is sure, it won't be long frm now b4 d votes of d moral majority of viewers will ensure dat d Tboat vessel of arrogance, hate, condescenscion & manipulation will hit an iceberg & sink under the icy waters of infamy. Her stay in Biggie's house will however, remain a dark reminder of her ultimately self destructive strategy, dat is extreme manipulation combined wit unbridled arrogance.
d Cougar has unravelled before our eyes on BBN as a mean-spirited, arrogant, manipulator.
U can continue defending her bad behaviour but viewers will not reward superciliousness. U can take dat to d bank.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2017
From the little I have watched this week and the updates here. The house has divided into 2.

Team t boss and debie

Team efe, bisola, bally and marvis

For team T boss/Deb to win, one person has to leave on Sunday. If debie leaves her votes goes go tboss and vice versa.

I was really hoping biggie let housemate save a hm. Knowing it will be marvis or bally. That way either debie or tboss goes home.

I think letting go of one; tboss or Debbie is the only chance we might have of winning the finals.

Talking for a mixed team perspective
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fergieboy: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Ehyaa bisola still misses ttt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ontiah: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2017
why should big brother give housemates worms to eat ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMpTRlAxRY subscribe and see more live stream videos from BBNaija here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL4tDUXv2szx_MySV0b51HA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2017
guardsman:

Ese auditioned & passed & was given d role of fake HM. Unlike Tbore, BBN did not make Ese, she was already a celebrity, rolling in dat circle.
d talentless Tbore who wants to be famous for being famous, without any particularly identifiable talent will soon see her 15 minutes of fame come to a screeching halt like those of many talentless BB HMs b4 her.
It could be dis Sunday, it could be d next. One thing is sure, it won't be long frm now b4 d votes of d moral majority of viewers will ensure dat d Tboat vessel of arrogance, hate, condescenscion & manipulation will hit an iceberg & sink under the icy waters of infamy. Her stay in Biggie's house will however, remain a dark reminder of d ultimately self destructive formula, dat is extreme manipulation combined wit unbridled arrogance.
d Cougar has unravelled before our eyes on BBN as a mean-spirited, arrogant, manipulator. Viewers will not reward superciliousness. U can take dat to d bank.

If it's Efe someone insults about his poor rapping skills, they will say it's not a talent hunt show. Double standards

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.