Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,679 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3141804 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Pity votes for Tboss No, no, no, no, no! It has already been established that all pity votes go to Debie-Rise. [/b]Please don't make us rock the reputation without at least getting the votes too.

But seriously, Tboss is okay. She doesn't deserve to be hated the way she's currently being hated. Your votes are not misplaced. But please vote for Debie too. That's: [b]Vote Debie-Rise
SMS to 32052. Single b in Debie. Thank you.

What's happening,??
You want to block our progress??
Who established it?
Pity votes for debie? when she has consistently beaten tboss in d results??
Lol,
times have changed,
Tboss now needs all d votes, pity and otherwise,
You see how they keep bashing her here,
Hopefully both will stay,
smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Jainine:
From the little I have watched this week and the updates here. The house has divided into 2.

Team t boss and debie

Team efe, bisola, bally and marvis

For team T boss/Deb to win, one person has to leave on Sunday. If debie leaves her votes goes go tboss and vice versa.

I was really hoping biggie let housemate save a hm. Knowing it will be marvis or bally. That way either debie or tboss goes home.

I think letting go of one; tboss or Debbie is the only chance we might have of winning the finals.

Talking for a mixed team perspective

They've come so close not to be in the finals, especially Debie she has really given her best and deserves atleast a place in the final...

However, either of them winning the price money will be the definition of a miracle, as it is now the price is between bisola and efe based on their voting strength...

Anyone not acknowledging the bolded is just trying to be optimistic...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2017
If Debie goes on sunday . Shall we say d curse cut up with her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
They are playing CocoIce's music over the speakers in the house. Housemates are cheering aloud...
They recognised her voice and are shouting out to her, dancing...

Good morning, Beautiful People.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola is smart sha . MVP.she figured out it was COCO ICE's Music as it started playing

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
Lool make them come nw.. I go bring my wastebin grin grin

Goodnight dear
Lmao grin grin grin
As par your work na,
Lol
Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fergieboy: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Madt jam from bbnaija ex housemate coco ice .. Housemate dancing.. Bisola yelling .. Tbozz woke up.. Bally n efe playing tennis.. Debbie shaking those butt
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2017
Latest News Uncategorized
EXPOSED: #BBNAIJA Between Tboss, A Sponsor Boss & Why Big Brother is rigging The Show For Her.
Viewers of the Popular reality show Big Brother Naija 2017 have noticed a particular pattern , It has been well established over time that Tboss is the show organizers’s favorite housemate. The show and its organizers have almost stopped at nothing to protect Tboss and promote her the most even though she contributes the least in terms of creativity when it comes to tasks. Tboss is not entertaining, she can’t dance, she can’t sing , she is snobbish and arrogant, she thinks she is better than everyone in the house.
Aprokohouse.com dug further to ascertain the reason for this brazen arrogance and we discovered that she might be in bed with a top shot of a company that sponsors the show. well, not literally , but we have been able to tie the brazen favoritism accorded to her by organizers of the show to a relationship between Tboss and a top executive of this company.
Could this be what Tboss was referring to when she bragged to Efe that “She has people with Private jets asking her out?” We absolutely think so. Tboss is mildly confident of winning the show due to certain assurances from certain quarters, Biggie has consistently adjusted the rules to suit her, Our source indicates that the situation with Kemen was blown out of proportion mainly because Tboss’s connect outside was pissed off at Kemen’s audacity to want to sleep with his love interest, Tboss was summoned into the diary room and was told specifically to implicate Kemen according to our source, Subsequently, every male housemate that has tried to be close or cozy with Tboss has been sent home. This is not a coincidence.
We can also recall that Efe’s Ultimate head of house designation was stripped away after Tboss complained that she has never been head of house , This coupled with the fact that the official Big Brother social handles particularly pushes Tboss more than any other housemate.
Aprokohouse.com also learnt that former Big Brother Housemates (Like Uti and the likes) and other Nigerian celebrities have been “contracted” to promote Tboss on social media and solicit votes thereby increasing her numbers so she can ultimately win the show.
Big Brother’s bias is clear, on Equal grounds, Efe will win the show but he has come under attack from the same celebrities promoting Tboss claiming that he is not really real.
Big Brother is watching, But who is watching Big Brother?

The HATE from Team EFE is strong sha...Oga ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2017
mediocre:
If it's Efe someone insults about his poor rapping skills, they will say it's not a talent hunt show. Double standards
Don't get it twisted. Everyone knows that Tboss can't sing nor dance to save her life.
In fact she has no identifiable talent nor entertainment value to the house.
Imagine it was 12 Tboss' in the house, the only entertainment she can provide are those done under the sheets with the light off. Comparing here to the other housemates is like comparing goat with lion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2017
mediocre:
If it's Efe someone insults about his poor rapping skills, they will say it's not a talent hunt show. Double standards

That's what they are known for,

Who even reads his post anymore,
Always full of nonsense,
His hate for tboss doesn't allow him to be sensible anymore

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2017
tsquaure:
If Debie goes on sunday . Shall we say d curse cut up with her

You know what do to ensure that doesn't happen, since your fav is not up...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Jainine:
From the little I have watched this week and the updates here. The house has divided into 2.

Team t boss and debie

For team T boss/Deb to win, one person has to leave on Sunday. If debie leaves her votes goes go tboss and vice versa.

I was really hoping biggie let housemate save a hm. Knowing it will be marvis or bally. That way either debie or tboss goes home.

I think letting go of one; tboss or Debbie is the only chance we might have of winning the finals.

they are both staying for now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
adudu208:

Don't get it twisted. Everyone knows that Tboss can't sing nor dance to save her life.
In fact she has no identifiable talent nor entertainment value to the house.
Imagine it was 12 Tboss' in the house, the only entertainment she can provide are those done under the sheets with the light off. Comparing here to the other housemates is like comparing goat with lion.
And Efe can rap to save his life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
snezBaba:

The HATE from Team EFE is strong sha...Oga ooo
Hate the white witch? Based on what? grin She is not even a threat. Personally, I would love for her to even qualify for the finals grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Team Debie-Rise we've got more work to do o, the target for this week is atleast 30% of the total vote to guarantee absolute safety for Debie-Rise and we are far from it...

Let's keep the votes coming, Team Bassey, Team Neutral(s) let's keep Debie-Rise safe this week...

Text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 via SMS and also vote on wechat
is there any group on WhatsApp or any other platform for Debie?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jainine(f): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
fitzmayowa:

They've come so close not to be in the finals, especially Debie she has really given her best and deserves atleast a place in the final...

However, either of them winning the price money will be the definition of a miracle, as it is now the price is between bisola and efe based on their voting strength...

Anyone not acknowledging the bolded is just trying to be optimistic...

My post was really not about making it to the final but winning.

At bolded if one leaves on Sunday there will be a better chance
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
We must all try to learn from history. Those yeyebrities you guys have be touting here as a great advantage and possibly game changer for Tboss are insignificant in the scheme of things as they stand today.
Hillary Clinton pulled the support of the media, celebrities and even foreign allies but it took the power and machine of the Trump movement to offset the odds.
Goodluck had similar support and huge financial chest behind him but he couldn't defeat the Buhari movement.
Most of these celebrities can't even garner more votes than Efe if we pitch him against them in a poll, so just ignore their halfhearted support and focus on the task ahead.
Most celebrities will loss their followers after this show for their uncouth statements.
Fans from all divide have said unprintable words about their opponents but we all know it is a game and we shall unite after the show but whatever these emergency celebrities say or do today will be counted against them in the future.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Oyind18:
is there any group on WhatsApp or any other platform for Debie?
yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Jainine:

Team t boss and debie

You have sense, gaskiya! I thought I was the only one thinking this way grin

There's a reason I'm not too bothered about this week. But I did vote for Bally though, but not like last week (apologies to TeamBally embarassed). My heart wants Bally and Marvis to stay. But my head is telling me that one of them leaving isn't going to be the worst thing to happen after all. TeamBally and TeamMarvis are more likely to queue up behind Efe than they would the other two.

So by all means, let Debie and TBoss remain. We need them in the finals.

Please and please, Debie rise is lagging behind in the polls. We need her in the finals. Debie is talented and outspoken. She also has a fire about her. Without her, the house would be dull lipsrsealed

Vote Debie rise please grin

Also spare some votes for the white witch, send TBORE to 32052 grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2017
sod09:
yes
would love to join.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

What a shame, see wetin you type here shocked shocked

Chai because of BBN, some people just dey disgrace der self and der family. Na your true self be this, only insults dem take bring you up. SMH shockedshocked

Sha no be your fault, my people talk say "EVERY MALLAM WITH EM OWN KETTLE, EVERY ABOKI WITH EM OWN RADIO :-
Every man for himselfgringrin

#EFENATION......

Any child born out of wedlock is a bastard.This is no insult, just what she is .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2017
mediocre:
And Efe can rap to save his life?
Efe has an EP. He has been paid to perform in shows and that says a lot about his value. You may not fancy his style of music but surely he is on the path of progress.
Can P-Diddy rap? How many of our known acts can even sing? Most rely on others to write them good songs.
Trust me when he gets out of the house and manages to get a good management team and music label you will see the progress he will make.
I see talentless artist everyday jumping up and down stages and raking in millions for paid appearance. If you can call those artist then Efe is more of an artist than you can imagine.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2017
zicoraads:

There's a reason I'm not too bothered about this week. But I did vote for Bally though, but not like last week (apologies to TeamBally embarassed). My heart wants Bally and Marvis to stay. But my head is telling me that one of them leaving isn't going to be the worst thing to happen after all. TeamBally and TeamMarvis are more likely to queue up behind Efe than they would the other two.

Please and please, Debie rise is lagging behind in the polls. We need her in the finals. Debie is talented and outspoken. She also has a fire about her. Without her, the house would be dull lipsrsealed

Shoron niyi?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2017
zicoraads:

T boss will still win on the finals.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:

T boss will still win on the finals.
Yes, she will win. We are solidly behind her lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2017
Make e no be say na two ppl bigie go evict on sunday o, i just noticed d way they arranged d two balls on the wall, team TBoss pls let's keep voting like we'v never voted befr. Vote TBoss to 32052

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Oyind18:
would love to join.
DM
will send u the link
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Oyind18:
Shoron niyi?
Vote Debie rise please. Send Debie rise to 32052 tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adudu208(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2017
It is about to go down. Edo and Delta come witness the rally of the century.
Support your boy and make us PROUD.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:

Any child born out of wedlock is a bastard.This is no insult, just what she is .
For someone that's 'just playing' you do too much sometimes, Bisola fair enough but why the child? Calm down

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Vote Debie-Rise and TBoss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2017
FrankGiel:

Rule: 22
That's why the mail exists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.