Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123887 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls excuse ursef and get out of here... Golugo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
All the people in China watching Big Brother, please holla at me

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rad1cal: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Girliving:

Can I hug u? grin

Sure dear !! You can cheesy cheesy cheesy. The man Threebear will learn how to be a humble little lad or face constant disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
bibijegede:

Are u just knowing he escaped frm yaba left?

Werey things abi... This is serious
He needs to visit an asylum or head up to a psychiatrist before it's gets out of hand

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
angry Those hating on Debie are nothing but hypocrites and fanatics,she's the weakest yet they are restless.She is selfless,talented,hardworking and very friendly.I have a bad news for them,Debie is going no where tomorrow,if they like,they should go and commit suicide.

Vote Debie-Rise to 32052

Yes oo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kondomatic(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
vedah:
Lead the way..right behind you kiss
I am there already smiley

Just take a taxi to the usual place, I have a seat reserved for you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
The inlaws met and had lunch together, I thoroughly enjoyed this table grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Agbgift:
Blood is thicker than b water, one of Debbie's siblings should have come. Not family friend.

I don't think her family would have supported her coming to this show and hence why they didn't come. From her "upbringing", her family comes off to me as a typical strict 9ja religious family.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:
Everyone should calm down grin
It ain't that serious.
All the family members that came looked good, Efe's brother actually looks better than him and Efe crying means he is a human, capable of emotions and that truly shows just how much his brother means to him.
You people should stop taking things I say too seriously, you will only give yourself high blood pressure and I will be laughing my eyes out.
See you people in the evening, during the party.
Gotta go sell my recharge cards, a man has to eat. And no better than time than now people are coming back to prepare for owambe, grin There will be traffic and the windows will be winded down. grin
Dream of me beauties.
Lol,don't mind them my dear friend,but take it easy and calm down.Do have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Payporte just supplied them with their outfits for tonight's party..
And supplies to decorate.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
the housemates receive more clothes from payporte
I think its for their party

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:
Everyone should calm down grin
It ain't that serious.
All the family members that came looked good, Efe's brother actually looks better than him and Efe crying means he is a human, capable of emotions and that truly shows just how much his brother means to him.
You people should stop taking things I say too seriously, you will only give yourself high blood pressure and I will be laughing my eyes out.
See you people in the evening, during the party.
Gotta go sell my recharge cards, a man has to eat. And no better than time than now people are coming back to prepare for owambe, grin There will be traffic and the windows will be winded down. grin
Dream of me beauties.
BRO.... GIVE ME #57 MTN THERE... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

I HOPE THIS THREAD WONT BE LOCKED AGAIN WHEN I START MY WAHALA..
THIS RAT IS SO OBSESSED WITH ME THAT HE IS EVEN FOLLOWING ME grin grin.
IF I CALL AM GAY NOW, HE GO DENY...
PLEASE,YA ALL SHOULD TELL THIS RAT TO STOP FOLLOWING ME....COS IF I START WITH AM, NA GOBBE OOO
Following someone doesn't mean you are obsessed with them. He follows me too, and I him? So what's your point again? undecided

Start your wahala, just know that the guy spoke the undiluted truth. Your obsession with PrincessKab has become worrisome. Someone who hardly ever replies you, yet you persist.

You dey fvck up!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vanessa88:

Werey things abi... This is serious
He needs to visit an asylum or head up to a psychiatrist before it's gets out of hand
Lol..as in better kolomental

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2017

Lool! I still love you Debie

Vote Debie-Rise 32052

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
[ grin grin ; grin u gat me laughing so hard, u will be fun to be with. U reminded me of my secondary school girlfriend.

Everyone good night, I'm a late sleeper, don't know why. But lately my bum bum has been reducing, someone grin said it's cos of lack of sleep and lack of appetite.

Let me try to sleep, the power of bum bum is so powerful, it can hook you a rich husband. I don't want my bum bum to look like flat plate. embarassed

Goodnight my fellow housemates. [/quote]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Following someone doesn't mean you are obsessed with them. He follows me too, and I him? So what's your point again? undecided

Start your wahala, just know that the guy spoke the undiluted truth. Your obsession with PrincessKab has become worrisome. Someone who hardly ever replies you, yet you persist.

You dey fvck up!
I DONT GIVE A FVCK IF HE FOLLOWS YOU.... I AM NO GAY BREH..

AS PER YOUR BOSS, ARE YOU HER PA?... ABI NA MERE HOUSE BOY YOU BE?
WOMAN WRAPPER LIKE YOU

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
adudu208:
It is quite ironical that Tboss and Debie who accused each other of being the biggest manipulator in the house just few days ago are now feigning friendship.
I can't wait to see their faces when the percentages are released on April 9th.
Some of the hms will actually have percentages in single digit. Yes, it will be that bad.
lol....like d way Kemen got 4%,big ups to him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool! I still love you Debie

Vote Debie-Rise 32052
Is he not her family member?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
And to all of you nonentities who can't stay 10 minutes without mentioning Efe or his supporters with one form of insult or the other, next week will not be as quiet as this one.

If you think your head is insane, we'll take it to another level. And if it'll entail locking this thread forever and forever, so shall it be.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:
And to all of you nonentities who can't stay 10 minutes without mentioning Efe or his supporters with one form of insult or the other, next week will not be as quiet as this one.

If you think your head is insane, we'll take it to another level. And if it'll entail locking this thread forever and forever, so shall it be.
Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

CHAI..... I HAVE NOT STARTED WITH YOU AND YOU ARE SCARED ALREADY...
MODS WONT SAVE YOU THIS TIME... CONTUNUUU

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha. grin grin

Now you've resorted to The "you're scared" tripe you always type when you can't defend your illiteracy. Where went the rampaging and ferocious bull that attacked Princess? Where went the no sense-having AK I know of? You've just realized you're sparring with your better? LOL.

In case you haven't realized yet, you're yet to explain the dumb definition of opening a moniker on February as the meaning of low self-esteem. Post in gifs if posting in English is a herculean task for you. I must disgrace you today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bally is lively
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
oviejnr:
DONT LET ME LOOSE MY COOL WITH YOU, YOU SENT ME A REQUEST AND I FOLLOWED YOU. I JUST UNFOLLOWED YOU, I FOLLOW REASONABLE PEOPLE, KEEP WASTING YOUR LIFE HERE WHILE YOUR MATES ARE MAKING MONEY. 9TH APRIL WILL BE DAWN ON YOU SOON, THEN YOU START TO FIGURE WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SENSIBLE BUT ITS CLEAR YOUR NOT. I WONT LET THEM CLOSE THE THREAD FOR OUR SAKE. JUST TELL ME WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU?? DOES FOLLOWING EACH OTHER PUTS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET. YOU ARE JUST AN ATTENTOON SEEKER ON THIS THREAD AND EVERYBODY AVOID YOU. DONT MAKE ME COME AFTER YOU HERE, RESPECT YOURSELF COS I DONT FEAR BAN OR RUN TO THE MODS LIKE A COWARD THAT YOU ARE ODE OSHI.
When he followed you, you screenshot it for reference because you somehow saw that coming? Weird

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

I don't think her family would have supported her coming to this show and hence why they didn't come. From her "upbringing", her family comes off to me as a typical strict 9ja religious family.
Religion is the opium of the masses indeed.They should disown her to satisfy their religion and it dictum(heresy).I wish there's nothing like religion...smmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
Is he not her family member?
Not sure, heard it was a family friend and not an immediate member, don't know how true it is though
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

ARE YOU HER PA?... ABI NA MERE HOUSE BOY YOU BE?
WOMAN WRAPPER LIKE YOU
Woman wrapper? Ironical isn't it?! Says someone who quotes her every single time. Even had to go one month back to go dig up her posts. If that isn't obsession, what is?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

You dey fvck up!
NO MIND THE GUY, NA THE MUMU SEND ME REQUEST OH. IM TRYING TO KEEP MY COOL, COS I DONT WANT TO DERAIL THE THREAD BUT IF HE REPLIES ME I WILL BE LEFT WITH NO OPTION.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
1bkaye:

Not sure, heard it was a family friend and not an immediate member, don't know how true it is though
Still okay, is she an only child?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
mediocre:
When he followed you, you screenshot it for reference because you somehow saw that coming? Weird
I swear down, even Tiribeer is more sensible than that guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.