Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123250 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
I just tire for hin matter. That she doesn't care about them all and she'll forget them and be unreachable if she chooses to, after the house. That she's been up for 7 times grin
I don't know where she got such info.

she keeps lying that she's been up 7 times angry and she's gotten so cooky thinking getting saved makes her the winner already not knowing she was always 2nd to the last. just tired of the constant negativity of those 2. the other 4 are laughing and talking about their family those ones are already talking aabout the others. chai!

yet they claim they are the victims

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

PLEASE I DONT WANT TROUBLE... YOU ARE ONLY SUPPORT HER COS YOU READ UPDATES FROM HER... SHE WILL BE BACK TO HER LONELY SELF AFTER THE 9TH OF APRIL.. grin..
I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN BEGGING HER TO BE YOUR GIRL SHA AND SHE WASTES NO TIME IN REJECTING YOU WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE. .KEEP ON TRYING BRO... . BUT THAT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS..
LETS NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD.. I AM NOW A BORN AGAIN AND A PEACE AMBASSADOR.. ENJOY YOUR DAY AND MAKE SURE YOU EAT BEFORE VOTING EFE.. ELSE NA HUNGRY GO KILL YOU.. grin
You are so predictable cheesy I just knew you were going to bring up that issue I had with PrincessKab. Is that why you have been mentioning her every second? To get her to notice you?

Imagine how poor your English is. I really shouldn't be exchanging words with you. You are beneath my station undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
oviejnr:
NO MIND THE GUY, NA THE MUMU SEND ME REQUEST OH. IM TRYING TO KEEP MY COOL, COS I DONT WANT TO DERAIL THE THREAD BUT IF HE REPLIES ME I WILL BE LEFT WITH NO OPTION.
ME SEND YOU REQUEST? grin STOP FOOLING YOURSELF TO SAVE YOUR SORRY FACE.. grin

OK... GOD WILL PUNISH THE PERSON THE SENT THE REQUEST....
CAN I HEAR /READ A BIG AMEN FROM YOU? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a deist from a Christian background(a catholic and a pentecostan),I stop going to church few years ago because of many reasons but I don't want to derail this thread.Religion is evil,if men were God;people like Debie won't be alive till date...smhhhhhhhhhhh!
Deist? You have boarded the train to atheist land, well done
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

NOT REALLY, YA ALL KNOW I AM NOW A BORN AGAIN... IF YOU WANT TROUBLE, GIVE ME A MENTION ON ANOTHER THREAD....
YOU CAN ALSO TRY ME ON THE 9TH OF APRIL...
I AM FOR PEACE FOR NOW..
AND I CHOOSE NOT TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOU, SEND ME YOUR MAIL. LET ME SEE WHO THE PHUCK IS BEHIND THIS MONIKER. I GO DEY TAUNT YOU UP AND DOWN FOR THIS REASON, GUY MAN JUST DEY LOOSE GUARD ANYHOW IF YOU NO BEHAVE YOURSELF I GO ECHO FOR YOU OH.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

You are so predictable cheesy I just knew you were going to bring up that issue I had with PrincessKab. Is that why you have been mentioning her every second? To get her to notice you?

Imagine how poor your English is. I really shouldn't be exchanging words with you. You are beneath my station undecided
GUILTY CONSCIENCE..... WE CAN ALL PLEAD ON YOUR BEHALF.I KNOW YOU WANT HER SO BAD.. GOOD LUCK grin

BUT MY GUY SIRFREE DEY THE MATTER SHA.. HE GO TOUGH.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Agbgift:

She said it.That her dad didnt support her coming to the house. My question is if she wins the money and decides to pay tithe in her father's church, will he reject the money? or disown her?
So far she hasn't done any thing that will tarnish her image or family's name on the show.

No mind the dad jare. If Debie-Rise wins or goes on to achieve success and fame, the dad will be like. . .

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Threebear:
Everyone should calm down grin
It ain't that serious.
All the family members that came looked good, Efe's brother actually looks better than him and Efe crying means he is a human, capable of emotions and that truly shows just how much his brother means to him.
You people should stop taking things I say too seriously, you will only give yourself high blood pressure and I will be laughing my eyes out.
See you people in the evening, during the party.
Gotta go sell my recharge cards, a man has to eat. And no better than time than now people are coming back to prepare for owambe, grin There will be traffic and the windows will be winded down. grin
Dream of me beauties.
LOLlLllll
I can't even hate you!!!! cheesy
If only you can stop being a troublemaker.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Suddenly you are for peace? Coward cheesy Next time you decide to pick on one of our own, make sure you are ready for any storm that'll follow.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4012294_aa_jpeg32ca910b38de5358c7a1f1565eae174a

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

No mind the dad jare. If Debie-Rise wins or goes on to achieve success and fame, the dad will be like. . .
THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE A PALM WINE TAPPER... WHO USE HIS GIRLFRIEND'S PIC AS GIFS? NA WA OOO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
mediocre:
Not going to church doesn't make someone an atheist just as going to church doesn't make an individual a bonafide christian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vanessa88:

For real... He needs a psychiatrist attention.. Its no longer a game to him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
Na for mars you dey work?
You see the post before I modify?
Yes I did but why.....(No offence)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

His english is damn poor. He keeps ranting with poor english smh.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
machinegundammy:

Not going to church doesn't make someone an atheist just as going to church doesn't make an individual a bonafide christain
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

ME SEND YOU REQUEST? grin STOP FOOLING YOURSELF TO SAVE YOUR SORRY FACE.. grin

OK... GOD WILL PUNISH THE PERSON THE SENT THE REQUEST....
CAN I HEAR /READ A BIG AMEN FROM YOU? grin
AMEN KEEP CURSING YOURSELF, CLEARLY YOU ARE SHAMELESS. SMH...IM NOT YOUR MATE IN ANYWAY FEAR THE PEOPLE U DONT KNOW BUT ARE WATCHING YOU AND BE RESPECTFUL, THATS WILL TAKE YOU FAR IN LIFE. IM DONE WITH YOU FOR NOW, GET LOST!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
mediocre:
Do you have any problem with atheism?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrincessKab:
I just tire for hin matter. That she doesn't care about them all and she'll forget them and be unreachable if she chooses to, after the house. That she's been up for 7 times grin

lol..when her sister told her that she is been watched in China...what do you expect??

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

[s]
What a coward!! A lying coward for that matter. I'm disgracing you today.

1. What's peaceful in these insults of yours?
2. Did you type these insults on another thread?
3. Were you high on "gifs" and "caps lock" when you typed that?
4. Did you wait till after April 9th to insult and harass thread-mates?

All of a sudden you're now begging for April 9th so you can run away like a coward without showing the relationship between Princesskab_ opening a moniker in February and low self-esteem. Nah, bro. You must atone for your illiteracy. I won't let you go easily.

Post the explanation in gifs if English dey hard you.[/s] grin grin
CALLING HER A COWARD WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM IS NOT AN INSULT BUT A COMPLIMENTS..
PLEASE DONT PROVOTE ME... I HAVE EMBRACED PEACE JUST TO HONOUR @CROWNTORO AND DEBIE-RISE... THEY ARE BOTH PEACEFUL...
BUT THE 9TH OF APRIL WILL BE BADT AND HOOT.
I GUESS I AM GOING GET NOTHING LESS THAN 2 YR BAN THAT NIGHT....
JUST CHILL AND RELAX TILL THAT NIGHT..
MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Agbgift:

My dear u are even sounding more stupid. I thought u were smart. Where did Tboss do her NYSC? She said she did it in Abuja. Abi Abuja nor get airport too?
Pls eh , die this matter, becos u are beginning to cry all over my moniker, and it's becoming irritating.

This is my last post to you. Cheers!

Tboss served in Kogi, no airports in Kogi state. How else was she supposed to travel?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
I found some comments about TBoss here annoying, so I decided to channel my anger into voting... And leave my reply for tommorow evening

#TeamTBoss we have few hours left, let do our final round of voting, any amount will be appreciated

#BossNation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
mediocre:
And how do you know AK lied? Because of that screenshot? You can never really know who followed first, it's just AK's word against his. No proof

You're going off point. Even if AK didn't follow first (which he did, he can't even deny it), the secondary issue here is that he's calling him gay based on just ordinary following. Does following any member make one gay? But the main issue here is the hypocrisy in your post ignoring AK that posted the first screenshot and questioning Oviejnr that repaid his act by uploading his as evidence. If you had questioned AK first being that he started it, we wouldn't be debating this. So your hypocrisy is the crux of the matter.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Yeah, she mentioned it to Debie. That she doesn't know how to sing or dance or act or do things other HMs do, but she has fans in China! grin

Bukybabe:

lol..when her sister told her that she is been watched in China...what do you expect??

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

PLEASE DONT PROVOTE ME... I HAVE EMBRACED PEACE JUST TO HONOUR @CROWNTORO AND DEBIE-RISE... THEY ARE BOTH PEACEFUL...
MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL
Olodo cheesy cheesy **Compliments** **Hoot**

Kai grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a deist from a Christian background(a catholic and a pentecostan),I stop going to church few years ago because of many reasons but I don't want to derail this thread.Religion is evil,if men were God;people like Debie won't be alive till date...smhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lol. Let's not derail the thread with our views. At appropriate time and place, we'll discuss it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prescar14: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrincessKab:

You are damn biased.
Gosh !!!
Vote TBoss anyway.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
dominique:

Tboss served in Kogi, no airports in Kogi state. How else was she supposed to travel?
Charter a taxi from Edo to Kogi! The girl is broke and brags about nothing. EOD!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

Lol. Let's not derail the thread with our views. At appropriate time and place, we'll discuss it.
I will mention you on any religious thread after the show,cheers.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
pocohantas:

LOLlLllll
I can't even hate you!!!! cheesy
If only you can stop being a troublemaker.
Dude takes some of it more seriously than he wants to admit so does his thing under the guise of being a troll so he can conveniently pull the ‘not that serious’ card when he knows he’s taken it too far lool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

MAY GOD BE WITH US ALL
Your English is poor man. A complements***** provote me, damn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.