Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3115785 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
sirfee:
I'm a pro Bally,debie is my second favourite.I'm always defending other housemates because I believe in fairness not because I'm supporting them.Don't get it twisted I'm a Bally-rise fan.

Sirfeeeee, thou shall not forget those that helpeth them in time of need grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
smokey3y3z:

Sirfeeeee, thou shall not forget those that helpeth them in time of need grin
grin grin Who are the helpers?They helped my late grandmother right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
PrincessKab:
And you think Bally won't be saved? grin
We'll know in few hours from now.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
See the arrogant quack doctor, forming someone with inside info.
What happened to your precious Bally, only a matter of time before the wicked are disgraced and the arrogant humbled.
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bae026: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
No jokes... I've done 200 WeChat votes for #Efe nation already.
Gobbe or no Gobe, #Efe or #Bisola should come through.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol For 5 weeks now, your predictions have been wrong?.. What make you think you'll be right this time... A betting man will have a very safe bet on the opposite of anything you predict.. grin

How has my predictions been wrong?. Everyone knew TTT would bounce. Everyone knew Bassey would bounce.
Tbos made it to dis week courtesy of eviction of only one HM per week as she has always made 2nd frm d back. Everyone including HMs knew dat for some reason, they wanted Tbos in d finals. They even speculated dat she could be a fake HM or Biggie's agent in d house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
I just didnt want to argue it... You said Bisola and Efe "Were pulling" meanwhile Bisola has been up only once in the 3rd week... She was voted By Efe fans and the whole Gunit fans.. She was the only one up then... As of then sef, people like TBoss never get fans at all

Bisola was voted before the Bj scandal, before all the frolicking with TTT, before all the frolicking with Bally, Before all the jealousy and hatred for TBoss, Before so many housemates who their fans have now joined several teams were evicted. And you're still using that to judge her fan base

You shoudnt be calling Bisolas name when they are talking about competition in this game... You can't use what happened once in week 3 to compare 2 people that have been up 4 consecutive times without resting and yet they survived.

Bisolas game is dead and gone.. Thanks to TTT

Believe it or not.. This competition is between Efe and TBoss.. Bisola and Debbie will drag for 3rd position of which Debbie might win

1bkaye:

Lool every time one of your ill-founded and very poorly thought out 'assertions' are debunked you come with the 'but this that, everything is possible' liners. Good luck grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
sirfee:
grin grin Who are the helpers?They helped my late grandmother right?

grin grin Issorait. I see we never had an alliance in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
With a combination of 3 housemates votes... He will be doing it alone this time, lets see what he's got
larkz:

What is epic is that every time Efe has been up, he floors those around him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bae026:
No jokes... I've done 200 WeChat votes for #Efe nation already.
Gobbe or no Gobe, #Efe or #Bisola should come through.
Isn't that all you people do, we chat.
Wait it won't work now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
We wanted her in the finals and we did it...Now we want her to win the money and we will do it
guardsman:

How has my predictions been wrong?. Everyone knew TTT would bounce. Everyone knew Bassey would bounce.
Tbos made it to dis week courtesy of eviction of only one HM per week as she has always made 2nd frm d back. Everyone including HMs knew dat for some reason, they wanted Tbos in d finals. They even speculated dat she could be a fake HM or Biggie's agent in d house.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool every time one of your ill-founded and very poorly thought out 'assertions' are debunked you come with the 'but this that, everything is possible' liners. Good luck grin
Hater ,you never wanted any of the girls to survive. I know it is paining your heart, it will continue paining you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Threebear:

Hater ,you never wanted any of the girls to survive. I know it is paining your heart, it will continue paining you.
3bear come and see this;

http://spynigeria.com/2017/04/02/revealed-big-brother-naija-show-is-a-fraud-how-they-plan-making-tboss-win-bbnaija/
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
smokey3y3z:

grin grin Issorait. I see we never had an alliance in the first place.
Forget him. Just do everything you have to do for Efe. It's now or never.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
guardsman:

Shut the hell up.
Always ranting like a deranged lunatic.
Have you no shame?
No one takes you seriously anymore because you are full of poo.
Broke nigga making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
femiyonse:
..we Av a very biggy God o, he is always by our side a very big God o for our side our side, satan commot for road o, Debbie carry holy ghost she nor get break o if she jam u aswear u go die....bros no vex, if u nor get work, use dat op vote for debie, we suprise gangs fit send u airtym from rise nations account
I no blame u.. U wey no fit give Debie 1k worth of SMS vote dey form 'I'm a Debie rise supporter''
Na ur type go yarn say I love the lord con drop #50 offering grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Me I'm certain BIgbrother rigged Tboss into the finals.. Baba change rule when it became glaring that she fit go home.

Anyways I don't blame him, d guy Don see say Bally na furniture for the house.. Got rid of the weakest

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
You've been doing an amazing job too dear... Its time to crown the Queen... No rest until Sunday

#BossNation
Giel:

you really were one of those giving team tboss hope
I was hopeful but still scared,
I'm so happy we did it

much respect to you and frankfiny for always defending tboss on this thread,
shout out to handsomejude also

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
#TeamEfe
Captain Nepples all the way..........
Keep voting!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
FrankGiel:
Me I'm certain BIgbrother rigged Tboss into the finals.. Baba change rule when it became glaring that she fit go home.

Anyways I don't blame him, d guy Don see say Bally na furniture for the house.. Got rid of the weakest
You are just a nonentity. And all our votes went where?
No wonder team Debbie wont accept you because you are nothing more than a buffoon.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2017
vote bisola to 32052.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:02am On Apr 03, 2017
zicoraads:

Forget him. Just do everything you have to do for Efe. It's now or never.

Thanks Fam.

#natheworkweywedeydobethat smiley
#Efeforthemoney

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Debie rise I love u

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Fglows:
vote bisola to 32052.
From team nobody to vote Bisola?
Confused people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2017
passing by
final is all about 3 people

EFE- Bisola- Debie-rise(FormerUnderDog)

Tboss and Mavis please leave the house!!!!

if anybody quote me with mumu word na swear ooo I no get chill pill ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Your father is a gay,that impregnated a cheap street slut and fathered a pathetic wimp like you, who is only good at cooking and cleaning. Useless, hopeless, shameless stupid bastard .
Your father is a mad man,He raped and impregnated your mother.You are the result *an outcast*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.