Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3201185 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2017
geekybabe:

The game is powered by money. More SMS votes count. Team Tboss spent this week and it worked. I see them spending more. The main disadvantage she has is most of her fans are outside nigeria. If to say na BBA, na she for win.

But then, i have seen some things and i know that gobee will happen next sunday. So many pple are gonna be voting to prove a point dis wk. Efe fans went overboard by insulting celebs on social media for supporting Tboss. And those celebs are gonna prove a point with their money. The street has got the numbers, but then, the celebs have got the money. 1 celeb money > 5000 street voters money
Money answereth all things.

Is that what you think
Instead of permutating
Just vote

I hear say one celeb money >5000 street voters
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2017
zicoraads:
Geekybabe, were you not the one who was claiming knowledge of the just concluded American election? How many celebrities backed Clinton? How did that end?

Besides you think it's only TBoss pulling celebs? I guess you are not aware Annie Idibia just threw her weight behind Efe.

Who even cares about celebrity endorsements undecided The streets have taken over.

#Efe

Lol. I have never refered to any american election on dis thread. Celeb get degree. Celeb endorsement changed d game and helped debie-rise and tboss in d past few wks if u dont know.

I am not a tboss fan. But you pple will spend your money this wk. And if d game is changed like it did tonight, you pple will only cry foul. You pple like acting like you control d game and your votes determine things. Biggie just dey chop una money while giving u some wins. Now its time for him to chop una money and clean mouth. grin

By next week, Payporte and Biggie will be grinning to d bank. And there is nothing u gonna do like it happened tonight.
Even dat noisemaker on twitter, Tweetoracle, he had no words 2night.

Its a game. This one is not about street taking over. Its not a street competition.
Anyways fingers crossed
I'm all for debie-rise anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Team Efe voted Bally massively?
Puppet, let them continue using you like the rag you are.
Hopeless fellow.

Nawa! You are really vexing tonight. You had to come my side. I just pity u and ur life. Sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Stupid article by a stupid person and shared by the most stupid person.
Lol, take it easy na, hw u go cum feel if nah Tboss go house
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2017
frankfiny:
We wanted her in the finals and we did it...Now we want her to win the money and we will do it

Mr man forming chief supporter . from one of ur supporters analysis.. Tboss fans gave her 2.86 million votes. Mr Frankfiny with ur 1000 WEchat votes + ur #600 SMS vote (20 votes) that makes a total 1020 votes total..
Ur contribution to Tboss is 0.035% of the entire voters..
Pls don't feel too proud grin grin

That's how ur brother claimed to contribute 6% of Tboss 23% last week..
Cc Threebear

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Shut the hell up.
Always ranting like a deranged lunatic.
Have you no shame?
No one takes you seriously anymore because you are full of poo.
Broke nigga making noise.

BlaQWolf, village eediot, u will weep to d mods like u did last time claiming battered-person-syndrome. dis Monicker came back today. I'm ready to sacrifice it again. Efrebor, be wise o. Maintain ur lane

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2017
guardsman:

How has my predictions been wrong?. Everyone knew TTT would bounce. Everyone knew Bassey would bounce.
Tbos made it to dis week courtesy of eviction of only one HM per week as she has always made 2nd frm d back. Everyone including HMs knew dat for some reason, they wanted Tbos in d finals. They even speculated dat she could be a fake HM or Biggie's agent in d house.

Lmao, o boy make this tboss no give you HBP o because na so you carry her for mouth every week tell us she's going but na so she just dey throw shit for ur face....take heart

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Everblazinggg(f): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2017
guardsman:

How has my predictions been wrong?. Everyone knew TTT would bounce. Everyone knew Bassey would bounce.
Tbos made it to dis week courtesy of eviction of only one HM per week as she has always made 2nd frm d back. Everyone including HMs knew dat for some reason, they wanted Tbos in d finals. They even speculated dat she could be a fake HM or Biggie's agent in d house.

Lmao, o boy make this tboss no give you HBP o because na so you carry her for mouth every week telling us she's going but na so she just dey throw shit for ur face....take heart

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2017
machinegundammy:

Lol, take it easy na, hw u go cum feel if nah Tboss go house
Why should she go when we voted ?
How can you dismiss people's effort and sweat with a useless article.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Your father is a beggar, he sold his sperm for ritual and you are the product, a rejected sacrifice.
Thunder destroy your mother there.
Useless, good for nothing confused lunatic.
Your father became mad because he stole from the sacrifice made for the gods.You are very stupid like your late parents.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2017
I never said anything about how much votes i contributed.. I wonder where you're getting those statistics from

#BossNation is a Movement, a Resistance and a Force.. We are all equal regardles of how much we contribute.

#TBossForTheMoney
FrankGiel:

Mr man forming chief supporter . from one of ur supporters analysis.. Tboss fans gave her 2.86 million votes. Mr Frankfiny with ur 1000 WEchat votes + ur #600 SMS vote (20 votes) that makes a total 1020 votes total..
Ur contribution to Tboss is 0.035% of the entire voters..
Pls don't feel too proud grin grin

That's how ur brother claimed to contribute 6% of Tboss 23% last week..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2017
frankfiny:
I just didnt want to argue it... You said Bisola and Efe "Were pulling" meanwhile Bisola has been up only once in the 3rd week... She was voted By Efe fans and the whole Gunit fans.. She was the only one up then... As of then sef, people like TBoss never get fans at all

Bisola was voted before the Bj scandal, before all the frolicking with TTT, before all the frolicking with Bally, Before all the jealousy and hatred for TBoss, Before so many housemates who their fans have now joined several teams were evicted. And you're still using that to judge her fan base

You shoudnt be calling Bisolas name when they are talking about competition in this game... You can't use what happened once in week 3 to compare 2 people that have been up 4 consecutive times without resting and yet they survived.

Bisolas game is dead and gone.. Thanks to TTT

Believe it or not.. This competition is between Efe and TBoss.. Bisola and Debbie will drag for 3rd position of which Debbie might win

Well, you didn't really have much to argue though lol, you were gloating about Bisola barely making 5% (lol random number you came up with) or something and that's one of the main reasons I hopped on TBoss' case, then TBoss got 14% like a day later lool.

Bisola is not one of the contenders that need votes from the fans of other housemates, it helps and is appreciated but she's one of those who are a force on her own when it comes to fanbases, she may have lost a few fans from the 'scandals' but it's not as significant as you're hoping it is trying to make it seem lool, if anything her already booming fan base has grown.

Lmao TBoss' saving grace has been the fact that even though her results were poor they weren't the worst but by barely much, you're acting like she's still here because she was just outchea pulling numbers lool. She's definitely done significantly better this week though, I'll give her that cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2017
guardsman:

BlaQWolf, village eediot, u will weep to d mods like u did last time claiming battered-person-syndrome. dis Monicker came back today. I'm ready to sacrifice it again. Efrebor, be wise o. Maintain ur lane
Thunder fire you there, useless idiot. You must be very mad in fact you are a vagabond.senseless ,useless, hopeless nonentity. Old brainless gay.
May amadioha strike you dead.
Foolish stupid gorilla. Pathetic ignoramus.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:
I will finish you today you will cry foul.
Sirfee what kind of useless name is that.
Someone who cooks and scrubs for rich people calling himself sir?
Doesn't that mean you are demented and stupid.
Lol,I'm better than you,a homeless street beggar.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:
Team Efe voted Bally massively? Puppet, let them continue using you like the rag you are. Hopeless fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Shut the hell up.
Always ranting like a deranged lunatic.
Have you no shame?
No one takes you seriously anymore because you are full of poo.
Broke nigga making noise.

BlaQWolf, u will soon weep to d mods like last time claiming battered-person-syndrome. dis Monicker just came out of suspension hours earlier & I'm ready to sacrifice it again, if need be. Efrebor, be wise o. Maintain ur lane.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:
From team nobody to vote Bisola? Confused people everywhere.
seem a you are madd abi?with that your gutter mouth...confused fool. teamTTT VOTE BISOLA TO 32052.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Fglows:

seem a you are madd abi?with that your gutter mouth...confused fool.
teamTTT VOTE BISOLA TO 32052.
Thunder fire you.
Useless confused bastard.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,I'm better than you,a homeless street beggar.
Yes you are much better thsn that I inch dick that impregnated that harlot you call mother.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Thunder fire you there, useless idiot. You must be very mad in fact you are a vagabond.senseless ,useless, hopeless nonentity. Old brainless gay.
May amadioha strike you dead.
Foolish stupid gorilla. Pathetic ignoramus.

Rantings of an ant.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Hater ,you never wanted any of the girls to survive. I know it is paining your heart, it will continue paining you.
Much pain and hurt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2017
guardsman:

BlaQWolf, u will soon weep to d mods like last time claiming battered-person-syndrome. dis Monicker just came out of suspension hours earlier & I'm ready to sacrifice it again, if need be. Efrebor, be wise o. Maintain ur lane.
Shut up old stupid fool.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2017
guardsman:

Rantings of an ant.
Says the dunce that Keeps predicting t boss eviction only to be constantly embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Threebear:

Thunder fire you.
Useless confused bastard.

thunder strike you there.
I typed vote bisola without quoting anybody but you chose to call me confused since I ain't supporting your boss...you are very very crazy..son of a bitchh .
you are the basterd here...werey omo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Na wa sha
Its been a while since this thread saw this kind of fight

Anyways
Sms
Vote TBoss
to 32052

Please pay attention to the spelling, its very important,
This is the finals we can't afford to lose votes because of any silly reason

Tboss for the money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vedah: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Really? Dominique abeg wake up angry. We need decorum here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2017
I have a question, How do one vote ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:21am On Apr 03, 2017
You seem to forget that it has always been #BossNation against the whole Nigeria.. You know pretty well that #TeamEfe which are majority, with your #TeamBisola normally vote for anybody up against TBoss in a bid to send her home.. She managed to survive at first and grew stronger to the point of Leading the polls against all those haters votes..

Debbie rise was always getting higher votes than her.. For her to lead Debbie.. Bally and Marvis, Thats a drastic improvemet.. Bally Led her by 7% last week.. And tonight Bally went home .. Now, Thats something you should think about while you try to analyze these two online polls on the same website
1bkaye:
Well, you didn't really have much to argue though lol, you were gloating about Bisola barely making 5% (lol random number you came up with) or something and that's one of the main reasons I hopped on TBoss' case, then TBoss got 14% like a day later lool.

Bisola is not one of the contenders that need votes from the fans of other housemates, it helps and is appreciated but she's one of those who are a force on her own when it comes to fanbases, she may have lost a few fans but from her scandal but it's not as significant as you're hoping it is trying to make it seem lool, if anything her already booming fan base has grown.

Lmao TBoss' saving grace has been the fact that even though her results were poor they weren't the worst but by barely much, you're acting like she's still here because she was just outchea pulling numbers lool. She's definitely done significantly better this week though, I'll give her that cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.