Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128828 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lol grin grin she blamed debie, she did see that bomb coming from debie meanwhile debie meant to give her a simple dare task
fitzmayowa:

Why blame debie for not knowing how to sing the national anthem, how will debie know

Tboss might cry this night again ooo..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
See as dem sober like say person die

Radarada# undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
She did earlier, apologising to her...

dominique:

Hater, Debbie never begged her. She was explaining herself that she only asked the question because she felt it was a simple question. It's Bisola begging her, maybe we should call herTboss' slave.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
crowntoro:
why does she have to explain? undecided undecided

Na wa oooo
Duh, because they are friends. Debbie even looks annoyed by the tears sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
The faux outrage in this thread,am sure some can't even recite the national Anthem.Suddenly even people that don't see anything good in Nigeria are forming patriotic citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
if she no comfort her una go talk...if she comfort her una go still talk...human beings!!!!!!!
NA THE BISOLA SEF PUT FIRE... SHE IS ALSO A FOOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
1bkaye:
Glad Debbie told her she was overreacting, my goodness she can be so draining sometimes

It's high time Debie start drifting away from Tboss, she is really toxic and you really need strength to stay around her...

I just hope debie uses her head and just run away from her...

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
akthedream:

NA ALMOST EVERYBODY SHE WANT DEY CRY NOW... I HATE KILLJOY... IF I FIND MY WAY INTO BBN HOUSE RIGHT NOW... I WILL FLOG FLOG FLOG AND FLOG HER OUT OF THAT BUILDING..RUBBISH...
BISOLA SEF ADD FIRE...
oh u think u can get to d house by magic wand?
Lizard that sees itself as a lion

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
Tboss most people your age would probably also get the lines mixed up, esp if put on the spot, everyone trying to make that a big deal is just being fake, Tboss included.

The defenders of the universe are here.
Go on!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
fitzmayowa:

It's high time Debie start drifting away from Tboss, she is really toxic and you really need strength to stay around her...

I just hope debie uses her head and just run away from her...
I think Debbie is realising

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:
Tboss blaming Debie-Rise for her foolishness.. Is it DebieRise fault that u no sabi National Anthem?!

If na Efe, Bisola or Marvis ask the question, them go talk say na bad-belle
grin grin

Tboss fans, get ready for Golden Tears come Sunday!!

Biggie we can see ur handwork. As soon as ur babe mess up, u scatter the game

#WehDonSir

thank God say na debie rise ooo.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
onyeomanono24:
U are right dear. Debie might even feel guilty after this game. Smh cheesy grin

Even if Debbie does know that Tboss can't recite it. Must we have this kinda outburst.... obviously this is a game... there isn't any team up anymore its every man for themselves. Tboss can't deny playing the game too especially after big brother favored her last week. so what's her excuse now? Even tboss said it herself there are no friends in that house so she shouldn't be surprised. Does she think Debbie rise is stupid..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by thatchick: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Now I see what Bisola meant when she said sometimes I feel like dashing you slap to receive sense. She needs it.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
akthedream:

see ant trying to put mouth when men are talking.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
DEBIE-RISE PLEASE SHUT UP... YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK BIKO.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ekinematics:

The defenders of the universe are here. Go on!
Don't mind them..lol..she for don drink water instead of the Bleep up.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
And their hatred for Marvis is coming out everyday. The slave saying she would have even asked Marvis that.
Marvis ain't that shallow. This Derbie is really beans.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debie go hear am today ,if u want to eat with the devil use a long spoon

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
WTF. Who the hell is tboss Why shld everyone pet her to the price. Debbie, claim ur freedom from that silly adult...nairaland can as well bann me and i don't give a Bleep!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
Tboss most people your age would probably also get the lines mixed up, esp if put on the spot, everyone trying to make that a big deal is just being fake, Tboss included.

Thank you,I can't even remember the last time I recited the national Anthem and pledge.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bukybabe:

Don't mind them..lol..she for don drink water instead of the Bleep up.

Simple. She would have drank the damn water, but no she wanted to prove a stupid point which backfired disgracefully.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debbie standing up for herself

Bisola is consoling TBoss saying she can vex for Debbie if she wants, Debbie interrupts and says 'vex for what exactly' and explains herself, explains that this isn't the first time she's using a 'lie' to make it seem like she's trying to jeopardise her, that her crying is making her look like the bad person, Bisola still trying to console

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
sevantex:
Tboss and her emotional ish sha

Alot of Nigerians who were born and bred here cant recite the national anthem well esp the 2nd stanza.

she spent alot of time outside the country so its allowed if she forgot some lines.

who go vote go vote her regardless

#Bossnation repping

Bisola is a good person, welldone for comforting her, we go vote u small sef grin
...and she wants to win BBNaija? Oga o, right now you are on your own o. This is a shame.
Just SMS "Vote Efe" to 32052 smiley

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
crowntoro:
why does she have to explain? undecided undecided

Na wa oooo

She has to explain cos Tboss is trying to make her look like a monster in front of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
sevantex:
Tboss and her emotional ish sha

Alot of Nigerians who were born and bred here cant recite the national anthem well esp the 2nd stanza.

she spent alot of time outside the country so its allowed if she forgot some lines.

who go vote go vote her regardless

#Bossnation repping

Bisola is a good person, welldone for comforting her, we go vote u small sef grin
My friend will u keep quiet..

Someone did nursery, primary , secondary, 9 months unilag, traveled to Romania, returned and has been living in Nigeria..my friend don't give any excuse.

Nigeria Football players that never lived in Nigeria , learn the anthem and sing the National anthem gracefully during football games..
Mr man I can sing the American anthem and the south African anthem. countries I have been to just twice. The south African anthem first part is not even in English.. Abeg talk another thing

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
na guilty conscience they worry tboss....she feel say because she (tboss) is a player and manipulative so she assumes that debbie rise was aware that she cannot sing the national anthem so she felt debbie intentionally wanted to embarass her on national tv.....people call tboss tbore but me i will call her tdull....

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls can someone tell me exactly wot happened as in y tboss is crying, tuned in nd saw her crying and Bisola begging. Did Bisola say sumtin?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
BISOLA... GET THE HE'LL OUTTA THERE IF YOU CANT PUT THINGS RIGHT..... MARVIS WOULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB BIKO....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oraelena:

Thank you,I can't even remember the last time I recited the national Anthem and pledge.

It's a game and she should have taken the other rout since she knows she can't recite it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
akthedream:

which fire..if she no come una go say she hate tboss now she still come she dey put fire..na wah na real wah..efe and mavis no kuku send them..lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
if she no comfort her una go talk...if she comfort her una go still talk...human beings!!!!!!!
Lol.. Abeg don't mind me.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tomiade1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
why dem dey beg tboss sef! Make she go suck something joor!!

still #BossNation though grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.