Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129184 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:

She has to explain cos Tboss is trying to make her look like a monster in front of Africa.
monster?? In front of Africa? Like say the 'africa' no knowsay she dey act like Mumu#rubbish#

She's with people that can tolerate her shit in front of 'Africa'

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
Tboss most people your age would probably also get the lines mixed up, esp if put on the spot, everyone trying to make that a big deal is just being fake, Tboss included.
Defender of the universe!! Pls how old are u??

I still know my primary school anthem verbatim. Can u pls keep quiet..

My secondary school Old boys association, some of the Men are more than 60 can recite the Schools anthem verbatim.. Can u stop all this mediocrity!

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
bamisho:
Lmao see Debbie begging her olodo madam!
ARE YOU WATCHING? ABI NA YOUR NEIGHBOURS DEY GIST YOU?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Can someone tell that beans girl to just leave Tbore and walk away?
Derbie-beans acts like without Tbore she can't exist in that house. From the discussions right now it's obvious Tbore is really bossing her.
Now I understand what Marvis said pretty well.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
I can understand when people are rooting for Debbie atleast she has talents even though am team Efe,but I don't really get it when peeps are rooting for Tboss like WTF

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
dominique:

She has to explain cos Tboss is trying to make her look like a monster in front of Africa.
Like I'm just shocked! You don't know the anthem, who anthem really epp, definitely not her. But trying to make it look like it was a deliberate action by debie, that's just really annoying

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

My secondary school Old boys association, some of the Men are more than 60 can recite the Schools anthem verbatim.. Can u stop all this mediocrity!

Just leave all those defenders of the universe. Defending stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Loving Debie right now, sticking up for herself, addressing the issue whilst still maintaining her calm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
crowntoro:
monster?? In front of Africa? Like say the 'africa' no knowsay she dey act like Mumu#rubbish#

I WISH I WAS IN THAT HOUSE.... TBOSS WOULD HAVE EVICTED HERSELF..... OH LAWD

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debierise needs some pep talk.. This her sulking to Tboss is annoying.. Was she born in slave era?? What rubbish..
The girl is beginning to irritate me sef.. Leave this Tboss alone.. Na she be ur God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Guys in the control room.should pls show empty lounge or people sleeping if there are any instead of this Debie-rise and Tboss shit story
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Did I claim to be oyin? Pls avoid me biko.
Haha.. Nice one grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MPSA(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigerians, Do something about Tboss, Send her home like others, She is boring Big time now, I used to support her but not now, she is a piece of sh*t grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHAI.... DEBIE-RISE FEELING LIKE A BOSS IN FRONT OF TBOSS..BETY CALM AND COLLECTED grin

TBOSS ACTING LIKE A FOOL... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls keep voting Efe

Text Vote Efe to 32052.

Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

Haha.. Nice one grin
What is happening in the house? Update pls
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
akthedream:

I WISH I WAS IN THAT HOUSE.... TBOSS WOULD HAVE EVICTED HERSELF..... OH LAWD
tbvh, it is irritating... What you are supposed to laugh about and even tell people to teach#iranu abasha#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

STFU who was talking to you. It's not like she didn't know the national anthem, she was put on the spot and got a few words mixed up, it could happen to anyone. I do not even like Tboss and her victim mentality is killing me right now. It's like you guys can't find any Tboss fans to vent your frustration on tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by annibro(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:
Debierise needs some pep talk.. This her sulking to Tboss is annoying.. Was she born in slave era?? What rubbish..
The girl is beginning to irritate me sef.. Leave this Tboss alone.. Na she be ur God

She no wan miss the promised vacation maybe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Debbie too dey xplain choii..leave her alone

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
TBOSS, YOU NEED TO PAYPORTE DEBIE-RISE FOR THIS LECTURE OOO.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
M happy Debbie is standing up 4 herself rite now nd very calmly too. Debbie boss grin, I like Debbie Sha

#teamefe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yes, you're right. Was just pointing out that she apologised earlier...

dominique:

She only apologised a bit. She spend most of the time standing up for herself. She told Tboss that she's overreacting and this is not the first time she's making her look like a bad person. It was Bisola doing 90% of the consoling.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
FrankGiel:

that girl has a slave mentality and will need serious work to change that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
And TBoss just walked out on Debie now, saying "I don't want to talk about it.... Chaiiii...
After Bisola had told Debie to leave her, and TBoss herself had said that she needed time to get over it, Debie still continued talking. What a mess! Embarrassing...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MZmitchelle: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Cameraman, abeg show me Efe and marvis

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
crowntoro:
tbvh, it is irritating... What you are supposed to laugh about and even tell people to teach#iranu abasha#
ABI OOO.... OR JUST TELL THEM THAT YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD VOICE AND TAKE THE DAMN WATER... SHE REALLY FOOLED HERSELF THIS NIGHT...
SHE HAS CRIED ALMOST 3 OR 4 TIMES THIS WEEK ALONE..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
I think Debie handled it well, she wasn't asslicking or anything or even trying to console her, she just wanted to know what the issue was, explained and even defended herself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
To get the Lyrics of the National Anthem ..Text Vote Efe to 32052

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wetin bisola dey do for inside cupboard Aproko things loading
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
crowntoro:

Right now, they don't know how they're perceived by the outside world. Tboss knows she messed up, that's why she's trying to pin the blame on Debie-Rise to make her look like a bad person. I'm so glad Debie saw through her evil plan and fired back at her. How I wish she can ignore her for the rest of the show.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oraelena: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
doyinisaac:
what are you people even saying with your mouth sef......and why should she be crying and blaming debbie or angry with debbie?? angry

what are you saying?did I mention Debbie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.