Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118822 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lhimeet2:

You see...thats why you can't move forward in life... I silently despatch you...But you still dy quote me...Okay..go on...See him talking like the poor dude he his smiley
Keep calm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Everyone that knows me here knows I've been a staunch supporter of Tboss but I won't hesitate to say the truth when I see it staring me in the face .No one is perfect and the house mates are all humans afterall but my dear Tboss really has some personality disorders.The way she tried to make Debbie look bad for her inability to sing the national anthem is just plain wrong and all shades of evil.She's taking advantage of Debbies' good heart and kind nature and that poor girl is apologizing for doing absolutely nothing wrong.Gifty would have taken corrections and laughed over the whole ish but Tboss is trying to make herself look like the victim she ain't .She's extremely sensitive and Quite manipulative and I really dunno if it's her strategy or how she really is in real life but if it is then she should change.I love her still and will vote for her till the very end .Goodluck to the other contestants.#BossNation
If people would come out and say the truth like this,this thread would be very healthy. But people would sugar coat rubbish and want to shove it down your throat.Tboss messed up and she could have just turned it around to become a joke...But her manipulative self couldn't let her do that instead she was looking for innocent Debby to blame. Anyways thanks for the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by lilycasera(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Misswang001:
Biggie gave them a game to play, they were to roll a dice and answer the questions written...Efe never said it to brag, and he would never have said it if not for the game played...I am not defending or criticising his actions, i am stating the obvious....

Text Vote Efe to 32052...

Fyi, people were not angry at Tboss for the anthem ish, but the way she made it look like it was debie's fault

I got pisssed with that blame game card.but seriously. I feel sorry for the remaining housemates. I never expected Tboss to win though but the way she outshined others and started contending with Efe is really baffling. I think Efe is not the only anointed one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
lilycasera:

Efe fans reminds me of GEJ fans during 2015 election. They introduced hate speeches and campaign. Look at what they do to anyone that nominate their king(TTT was a typical example) the guy was one of the best housemate in the house but they keep digging him and tarnishing his image. Now they're selling poverty to us as if the other 4 came to BBN to sell bread.

One came to sell her factory made boobs tongue

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

NA WA OOO.. SO YOU SEF DEY NICK SISTERS.... AND DEY DO THREES.OME WITH DEM OLOSHOS? shocked.. THAT MEAN PE YOU FIT ALLOW AM FOR YOUR "PLACE".. NA WA OOO grin

If i do so,its my business and not urs...Na una dey do worst...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

I NO SAY MAKE YOU NO VOTE EFE OOO.. BASED ON LOGISTICS, SEBI YOU SEF DEY COLOBI 2 SISTERS AND DEY DO THREES.OME TOO.... NA THE WORK WEY UNA DEY DO NA..
carry on.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are you seriously kidding me? So Efe is the only hm in the house? So Efe's fans told TTT to lie about his family? So Efe's fans made ttt's fans not vote him?...Very soon, someone will come and say Efe's fan made him not to think well....There is nothing you people will not accuse us of, but you know what, we stand with our boy come rain, come shine.
lilycasera:

Efe fans reminds me of GEJ fans during 2015 election. They introduced hate speeches and campaign. Look at what they do to anyone that nominate their king(TTT was a typical example) the guy was one of the best housemate in the house but they keep digging him and tarnishing his image. Now they're selling poverty to us as if the other 4 came to BBN to sell bread.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
lilycasera:

Tboss fans remind me of Trump supporters during US presidential election. They kept following him blindly even when they knew he was controversial and emotionally unstable.
Now they are selling us the pity card when they know nobody bully pass Tboss.
They are selling us the racist card when they know that Nigerians love 'Oyinbo'. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

If i do so,its my business and not urs...Na una dey do worst...
WHY SEX 2 SISTER WHEN THE RATIO OR MALE TO FEMALE IS ABOUT 1:2...IF NOT 1:3.?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
lilycasera:

For the you to think ,it was #TeamEfe that Dug up TTT marriage secret ,You are the most gullible person in the World ..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
emmieaddiz:
The way wey useless people take full this thread dey disgust me.. angry

I checked your profile......i just laugh....smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
It is still an open race, anyone can win, thats why i am voting Efe like no other.
lilycasera:

I got pisssed with that blame game card.but seriously. I feel sorry for the remaining housemates. I never expected Tboss to win though but the way she outshined others and started contending with Efe is really baffling. I think Efe is not the only anointed one.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
anyways
lol

please vote for tboss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Keep calm
wink wink wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
smokey3y3z:

Tboss fans remind me of Trump supporters during US presidential election. They kept following him blindly even when they knew he was controversial and emotionally unstable.
Now they are selling us the pity card when they know nobody bully pass Tboss.
They are selling us the racist card when they know that Nigerians love 'Oyinbo'. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
madam re u sure u re not quoting the wrong person
lilycasera:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Misswang001:
Are you seriously kidding me? So Efe is the only hm in the house? So Efe's fans told TTT to lie about his family? So Efe's fans made ttt's fans not vote him?...Very soon, someone will come and say Efe's fan made him not to think well....There is nothing you people will not accuse us of, but you know what, we stand with our boy come rain, come shine.

Oh dear... Pls, get used to it... Some individuals reason with the wrong body part and you can tell when you see their write ups

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
teelaw4life:

I apologise, tboring terrorists have drained me of every sense of humour today.

OGA ITS A LIL TOO LATE FOR APOLOGIES, . SINCE YOUR CALLING IS TO BE EMBITTERED BY HARMLESS COMMENTS, PREPARE FOR MORE.
SOMEONE DROPS A COMMENT THATS OBVIOUSLY MEANT TO BE A JOKE BUT UR EITHER TOO DIM-WITTED OR TOO RILED BY YOUR INNER DEMONS TO SEE THE FUNNY SIDE OF IT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Misswang001:
Biggie gave them a game to play, they were to roll a dice and answer the questions written...Efe never said it to brag, and he would never have said it if not for the game played...I am not defending or criticising his actions, i am stating the obvious....

Text Vote Efe to 32052...

Fyi, people were not angry at Tboss for the anthem ish, but the way she made it look like it was debie's fault
SO IT IS NOW RIGHT FOR A GUY TO HAVE THREES.OME AND SEX WITH 2 SISTERS . RIGHT? CONTINUE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
AS E DEY HOT MY PEOPLE! LETS KEEP THOSE VOTES ROLLING IN. Vote Efe to 32052. #EFENATION #TeamEfe grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ceno1dItaliano: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't kW why
Just can't stop voting Efe

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Girliving:

Oh dear... Pls, get used to it... Some individuals reason with the wrong body part and you can tell when you see their write ups
WHICH OF THE BODY PART IS MEANT FOR REASONING?.... I THOUGHT YOU GULLIBLE FANS WERE DIRECTED BY EFE TO ALWAYS REASON WITH YOUR KIDNEY? grin NA WA OOO grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol...I see some people just littering everywhere with three.some nd two sisters..Is that all you can come up with?... Try harder

As for me n my household...We will continue voting for Efe like never before whether he performed three.some or 100some..I really dont care
grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Vorpal:

I checked your profile......i just laugh....smh
ode. Why u no go check am
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

WHICH OF THE BODY PART IS MEANT FOR REASONING?.... I THOUGHT YOU GULLIBLE FANS WERE DIRECTED BY EFE TO ALWAYS REASON WITH YOUR KIDNEY? grin NA WA OOO grin

Ah yes.... U cldn't resist. Cld u?. Gullible u say? Hehehehe... It's ok.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ceno1dItaliano: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Updates plx
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
BASED ON STATISTICS... 96.07% OF PEOPLE THAT REASON WITH THIER KIDNEY ALWAYS HAVE SEX WITH 2 SISTERS... THEY LOVE THREES.OME TOO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is it right to fornicate?
akthedream:

SO IT IS NOW RIGHT FOR A GUY TO HAVE THREES.OME AND SEX WITH 2 SISTERS . RIGHT? CONTINUE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
emmieaddiz:
ode. Why u no go check am
Hmmm......tough guy. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ceno1dItaliano:
Updates plx
INCASE YOU HAVENT HEARD.... EFE HAD THREES.OME AND SEX WITH 2 SISTERS..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Misswang001:
Is it right to fornicate?
ANSWER MY QUESTION... IS IT RIGHT TO FOR A MAN TO SLEEP WITH 2 SISTERS? CAN YOU ALLOW IT?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Meanwhile I was hearing gist that Efe had a thr××some. I was even thinking it was with Bisola and Marvis....
but what is my business with something he did outside the house?... his personal life at that. This one no be gist.

Abeg Efenation, carry go

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.