Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3118711 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:

You don't see anything wrong in a single mother that hops from man to man or a self confessed weed-smoker? Well I do. I'd die a thousand times if my daughter grew up into that or if my son brings such a woman home (God forbid). I'd prefer my daughter to be humble peace-loving, considerate and also talented. That Debbie apologized last night doesn't mean she's, she just wanted peace to reign. Won't the world be a better place of it had more people like her?

The first to apologize is always the bravest.
The first to forgive is the strongest.
The first to forget is the happiest.

#Riserforever
This is what i dislike about guys on here,if you want to chamPaign for your favourite..must you do that at the exPense of other HMs? ..Its not like debbie doesnt have her flaws...So what are you tryna insinuate...?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by randomperson: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO SMELLING PEOPLE

SAY NO TO UNEDUCATED PEOPLE

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO TO DARKNESS

Is tboss's mum a single mother, can't see her father's picture there

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Mezenna: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY
SAY NO TO UGLINESS
SAY NO TO ILLITERACY
SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES
SAY NO TO DARKNESS
STFU. You are very stupid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
SAY NO TO POVERTY

SAY NO TO UGLINESS

SAY NO TO ILLITERACY

SAY NO TO UGLY FAMILIES

SAY NO TO DARKNESS

Shame on you Jude

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
arent you the guy that lied about having 18mil and was busted? grin Here you are insulting an innocent family that might even be better off than yours,the irony!This post is wrong on all levels.Ugly families??smelling people??darkness??Like seriously ??This is the lowest of the low I've seen,why do u have to bring his family into this?I understand you hate the man but you didn't have to stoop so low.Im sure you wouldn't like it if someone insults ur mom much less ur entire family.youve taken this hate to a whole new level and It might consume you soon.

He had to bring their family in bcs he is a cheapskate trying to sound important... He has made NL his paradise and tries to sound impt... N when he is caught in his lies, he wld cover up with more lies. Leave them. We kno their type...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
guardsman:

Tbore is not frm a rich family & she's not d 1st beauty on BBA/BBN. Lucille frm Namibia & Dillish Matthews, BBA winner were stunning beauties in BBA but not for once did anyone accuse them of arrogance.

It's a shame dat those wit less to boast about do it d most. d less we hav, d more we feel dat we ar required to brag.
Whenever I read ur fake, absurd boasts, I smell sh*t of bull from afar. Honestly, it's no longer funny.
In ur primitive mind, boasting of possessing a DStv Explora would make d poor man conscious of his poverty. Lol
Wit dis ur mentality, how is it surprising dat u adore & support one of d most manifestly arrogant, condescending, manipulative & mean-spirited HMs ever in BBA/BBN history?.

U r a genius

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sms vote TBoss to 32052 frm all network providers e.g. Etisalat/Zain/Mtn/Glo service cost =N=30 per sms, or simply download the wechat app and vote as many times as u can. Thank you for voting!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

This is what i dislike about guys on here,if you want to chamPaign for your favourite..must you do that at the exPense of other HMs? ..Its not like debbie doesnt have her flaws...So what are you tryna insinuate...?

No.... Leave them.... Shows their level of maturity
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
abeg small small with the mentions , i am not jobless like u to be available to reply always
Lool.. If u are working, Then don't respond.. Is it by force to look at nairaland

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
snake and ladder cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tboss that gown kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss nothing beats a sexy beautiful women with ass soft like butter
Can you just describe Tboss in other words without including beautiful ?.. I'm waiting

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sweetestrose:

Seriously did you had to go this far? How can you call a whole family all these names and even go miles by putting up their picture.
Are you God?
Can you create a being?
The last time I checked bbn is not a beauty pageant show.
Say no to beauty without brain
Say no to wreckless spending.
Say no to nudity.
Say no to manipulator.
Let your vote impact a change.
Let your vote transform a life.
Let your vote change a status.
Let your vote support the upcoming generation to be a better one.
Vote Efe.
SMS Vote Efe to 32052.

Nice one!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

DID YOU WATCH WHEN HER SISTER TOLD HER TO LOOK INTO HER EYES AND DO THINGS IN MODERATION?
SHE HAD NOTHING WITH BALLY EXCEPT PLAY? IS THAT HOW YOU PLAY WITH YOUR MAKE FRIENDS?
THERE IS HARDLY A DAY SHE DOESN'T MENTION SEX OR WORDS THAT RELATES TO SEX..
ALMOST ALL HER TRUTH AND CONFESSIONS ARE ABOUT GUYS AND SEX.. SHE ALSO SAID IT YESTERDAY THAT SHE WANT TO HAVE THREES.OME..
WHY NOT TELL YOUR BRO OR FAMILY MEMBER TO MARRY HER SINCE YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH

That is why it is called a reality show...Gifty fake lifestyle sent her Packing...YES,she mention sex or words related to sex,that her life and the way she lives her life..Am sure if you had a chance in a room with her,i trust you to the do the needful...Actually some women loves talking dirty but that doesnt means they are wayward..isokuso daju isekuse loo..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
your assertion is wrong,we all have our reasons for supporting each hm,it doesn't have anything to do with seeeing them as a reflection of ourselves.It might be a simple admiration,appealing personality or whatever reason.Everyone is entitled to their choices and preferences and we must not all like the same people

Wit those things u know & said about Tboss, did u evaluate d quality of ur decision-making process b4 throwing ur weight behind someone who in ur own words is engaged in what is akin to "all shades of evil"?.
It appears to me like u know d right thing to do but can not obey ur conscience.
Anyway, goodluck on ur choice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
You can insult any of the housemates, but dont insult their families...Go and ask those in the orphanages how they crave to have a family....You see that Efe's family that people have called poor, their level is about to change whether Efe wins the money or not.

Pls text Vote Efe to 32052

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Binchie:

Ah ah! This is not necessary at all. It was obviously a joke.

I apologise, tboring terrorists have drained me of every sense of humour today.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

That is why it is called a reality show...Gifty fake lifestyle sent her Packing...YES,she mention sex or words related to sex,that her life and the way she lives her life..Am sure if you had a chance in a room with her,i trust you to the do the needful...Actually some women loves talking dirty but that doesnt means they are wayward..isokuso daju isekuse loo..
YEA... SHE IS NOT WAYWARD FOR RUNNING THINGS WITH TT TONY AND BALLY WITHIN 60 DAYS UNDER THE SAME ROOF... WEHDON
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Oyind17:
How?
As you quote me write 'nawa o'
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lhimeet2:

Can you just describe Tboss in other words without including beautiful ?.. I'm waiting
CAN YOU JUST DESCRIBE EFE IN OTHER WORDS WITHOUT INCLUDING REALNESS?.. I AM WAITING..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
is nigerian anthem an anthem som1 should know

I have forgotten the smelling thing

Useless country of poor people

Most ugly

Vote tboss

You sound very disgusting mehn...Who knows this guy!!! i just dont wanna use abusive words..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
aunty sorry ooo bt i dont think koredo bello is supporting her..the post i saw, there was a mistake on the pics he posted (debbie rice) and her corrected it on the caption to "debie-rise".
though i like her too.
geekybabe:
Team debie-rise ignore all dis negativity biko. Game ends in 4 days.

They said worse about TTT. Guy has Forgotten and moved on with his life and family.
Half of those opening their dirty smelly mouth to call debie-rise names are not even watching. They just wanna trend and get cheap likes.
Just keep voting. Talk is cheap.
Korede bello and harrysong are supporting our debie-rise smiley
Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Did you read what read to the conversation at all? When someone said that parent having a child like Debie is ill luck, and I asked if he'd rather have a child like Marvis or Bisola. I don't just call out people for the hell of it. If you don't know how a convo came about, kindly stay out of it.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
ME: Jnr how was school today? and why is your voice cracked?
JNR: daddy
because of aunt TBoss we had to recite
national anthem 500 times
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
1bkaye:
Bisola is so much FUN - no DULL Moment with her around. Vote no one else but BISOLA. Let your votes count. VIA SMS or via WeChat (copied from twitter)

SMS Vote Bisola to 32052 kiss wink

I'm seeing so many void Bisola sms votes scroll on the straps. That's one of the downsides of not coming up for eviction frequently, most of her fans don't know how to vote. Let's hope that it doesn't count against her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
grin grin grin grin

That's why she is a star,
whatever she does trends
it even influences your children's school work

love you TBoss
please vote for TBoss

Sms Vote TBoss to 32052
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by justjify(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine ECXUSEme2
smokey3y3z ninnyanny zicoraads oviejnr
gengen118 prettythicksme factsandfigures
Berryice huey99 Tare22 Princesskab chy200
Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88
Dynamite02 Bae026 xiana lilee2hot episteme2
Austar Laveda justjify Oskilala Latebloomerrr
vivipop lostcity smellymouth Hamminaz seasy
Dospix lillya Timmypaul jojogirlx ladyprosper
kingmekus sseunhayor ceno1ditaliano plus10
deathstroke Estellar UgojiC Dammyllare
bibijegede misswang001 L0velyn Handsam
vickydevoka Richykushk Tustrange Traecey
sweetestrose Adudu208 sharrp chiefheywhy
Darmeelolarh giwish Lhimeet2..

Patriotic citizens of #EfeNation, top of the morning to y'all..

Based On Logistics & As e dey HOT! like National Anthem tongue
#TheirBossNoSabi tongue

Lets keep voting for #IgweEfe, we have just 3 days to go,No dulling guys.........

The hammer code na Vote Efe to 32052..

#JahBless
#EfeNation

Did my 200votes for him since two days ago.
We shall keep voting until their boss learn how to recite the Nigerian national anthem.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
SO SAINT EFE HAD SEX WITH 2 SISTERS AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT? BUT NA NATIONAL ANTHEM BE ISSUE? NA WAH grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

CAN YOU JUST DESCRIBE EFE IN OTHER WORDS WITHOUT INCLUDING REALNESS?.. I AM WAITING..
Did i quote you?.. Face your lane...Let the person i quote answer me...Thank You
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:

I'm seeing so many void Bisola sms votes scroll on the straps. That's one of the downsides of not coming up for eviction frequently, most of her fans don't know how to vote. Let's hope that it doesn't count against her.
Yeah her only being up once has definitely worked against her, it's a shame o lol wish they hadn't been so strict with the text format cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
grin grin grin grin
THANK GOD THEY DIDNT TEACH THEM HOW TO HAVE THREES.OME AND SEX WITH 2 SISTERS LIKE EFE..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:
SO SAINT EFE HAD SEX WITH 2 SISTERS AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT? BUT NA NATIONAL ANTHEM BE ISSUE? NA WAH grin grin

Were they your sisters? grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

THANK GOD THEY DIDNT TEACH THEM HOW TO HAVE THREES.OME AND SEX WITH 2 SISTERS LIKE EFE..

lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
akthedream:

lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.