Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123225 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:
Idiot people insulted Marvis when she said Debbie has low self-esteem but Derbie just confirmed it.. #BBNaija

She said she suffered it and had long overcome it. Pls if for nothing, you should respect her for being brave and determined. Someone with low self esteem would not run away from home to face the world in a reality tv show.

She is brave, determined and to crown it, a success.

For you to come here and say 'people', and call them idiot, you are as mannerless as Marvis.

26 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
eksbabe:
Biko did Tboss just say she didnt think she did well??

I hope she won't go on a crying spree this night...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
sleepyeyez:
THE THREAD DON REACH 3000! UNA SABI YARN O! CHOI!
Na insults full am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
guardsman:

Yeah moving speech, I must say. Maybe not a finished product, but his prospects look quite good.

Very good! I concur

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
someone please share d video.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
olubankemi:

She said she suffered it and had long overcome it. Pls if for nothing, you should respect her for being brave and determined. Someone with low self esteem would not run away from home to face the world in a reality tv show.

You really get time replying him I wonder why he is obsessed with Debie, while the so called "labeler of self esteem" was busy saying crap during her own presentation...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
olubankemi:

The person has confirmed it herself and you are here talking poo. Na wah oo....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:
Based on the campaigns tonight the best for me was 1.Efe 2.Bisola 3.Marvis .4 Tboss and Debie in that order #Bbnaija

Noooo. Debie is definitely a 2nd or 3rd. It can be debated whether her speech was better than Bisola or Marvis but Tboss'?. Hell No!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
annibro:

Are u quoting directly?

I paraphrased some, some i quoted directly!

Can one attach audio on this thing? Maybe i can record and attach as a voicenote file
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
fitzmayowa:

You really get time replying him I wonder why he is obsessed with Debie, while the so called "labeler of self esteem" was busy saying crap during her own presentation...

I believe you didn't forget your brain somewhere while watching the presentation. Kindly say the crap she was saying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe, God bless your hustle. You keep inspiring and giving the average Nigerians hope. You keep telling us what we so much long to hear everyday. Indeed, there are uncountable Efes in Nigeria and they see you as an inspiration. You are and will always be the reason why most Nigerians no matter their situation should never give up in life. Your life is full of values- honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, wisdom, humility, dignity, fairness and trustworthiness. You may equally wish to consider being a motivational speaker. We love you.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
i no get all these "if Tboss wins big brother naija then it's rigged" bs I have been reading for weeks here, is she not a housemate that deserves to win the money just as your favorite housemates? If I ask for proof now none will come. If you hate any housemate passionately and you don't want them to win then say it out loud instead of creating a scenario whereby if she wins then na rigging, she get fans wey de vote her you know and she is in the final alongside 4 other potential winners so why trying to rubbish her life by bringing up absurd points to block her path to success? Na human being she be and na game be this, always remember that because you wouldn't enjoy being put in her position. Don't do what you wouldn't want others to do to you or any of your loved ones.

My 100naira.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
ladoshady:

Tboss is only beautiful and exposed but whenever they have presentations and writing to do, she appears incompetent. Babe kinda dey empty.
Beauty without brain.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
I missd page 3000 sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
fitzmayowa:

I hope she won't go on a crying spree this night...

Worst speech of d night. Just senseless rants, & that's d truth.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
IyawoTM:
Was really moved by Efe's speech!

why will you not be move by poor man speech, the reason Nigeria is still like this.Thats how politicians keep playing yall.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
guardsman:

Noooo. Debie is definitely a 2nd or 3rd. It can be debated whether her speech was better than Bisola or Marvis but Tboss'?. Hell No!

You got a case no doubt, but I believe they all learnt from the rubbish Tbore did.
Derbie no doubt did better than her master, but owing to the fact that she was the last I expected something way better. Her outfit even made it worse. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fvck PHCN...if dem dey show better, I no dey see am watch. Na only when Tbaby dey cry I dey watch

WtF undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

I believe you didn't forget your brain somewhere while watching the presentation. Kindly say the crap she was saying.

Oga you know it takes one to know one, since I dey always forget my brain somewhere can you do me a favour and borrow me yours

Since we are both in the business of forgetting our brains...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:

I just unblocked from the spam bots barely an hour ago, what do you mean that the mods are banning Efe fans unjustly? Can you cite examples?
Yes, you banned me embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by annibro(f): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Thank u jare. I ve said it b4 and keep repeating it DAT Marvis is a fake housemate. Nothing DAT is happening bugs her. Just wore a Primary sch baby dress to recite one nursery rhyme out of context.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JulietteO(f): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
tolexy007:
Who cares about big big grammer, who care about nice accent, Bisola pack well. #TeamEfe
Please do well to be civilized. What you wrote was uncalled for plus don't make look like it's a quarrel. You're an Efe fan doesn't mean you have to badmouth everything other HMs says. Appreciating other HMs doesn't mean you cease to support your favourite

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

You got a case no doubt, but I believe they all learnt from the rubbish Tbore did.
Derbie no doubt did better than her master, but owing to the fact that she was the last I expected something way better. Her outfit even made it worse. grin cheesy

Yeah. Very valid points.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

So madam Romanus the boss of her own nation no try. Biggie abeg look beyond d beauty o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
annibro:

The story is touching but I got embarrassed at a moment. Is it DAT he can't complete one full sentence in good English?. Am just curious though
No evidence of the poverty of being homeless or hungry most pple are buying cheaply from EFE's deceptive story. The status & standard of living of his family is way above the poverty line.

Putting all the needless sympathy aside, the poverty of being a talentless rapper and an inarticulate English communicator is the real problem affecting him.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
toseen7:
Na insults full am cheesy

INSULTS AND CAMPAIGNS
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:
[

The post below where you quoted Ekinematic, you were wrongly banned by the spambots.

No one is immune to the bots, that's why we always advise members to send us PMs whenever they notice they're unable to post.
ok thanks for actually acknowledging I was wrongly banned...

I don't really see things here as a big deal so I don't bother sending DM when I notice anything...I just move on or better still view comments...

no be my house be this...

peace..!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Their speech in summary (MY INTERPRETATION)

Tboss - Vote for me because I am a princess and pretty cheesy

Efe - Vote for me because I am Nigerian, in spite of everything we go through, we rise above all odds kiss

Bisola - Vote for me because I am a survivor, I Am not a graduate (I am still shocked by this revelation) I make mistakes but I am human kiss

Marvis - Vote for me because win dey my body...the rest I didn't understand cheesy

Debie Rise - Vote for me because I ran away from home to pursue my dreams, so you should too grin..Marvis was right I have a low self esteem but I'm here today grin

Verdict: Efe and Bisola stole the show tonight!

If only Bbnaija was two winners, I'd have voted you Bisola, but for this show it's strictly Efe!

My votes were certainly not wasted
#EfeMoney

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tolexy007(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
JulietteO:

Please do well to be civilized. What you wrote was uncalled for plus don't make look like it's a quarrel. You're an Efe fan doesn't mean you have to badmouth everything other HMs says. Appreciating other HMs doesn't mean you cease to support your favourite

lolz....I gat you. join me dear let vote Efe.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nymbols1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
FrankGiel:
I dedicate this plot of land (Page 3000) to all my friends on this thread..

Frankfiny, Giel, toseen7, to9ine, akthedream, dominique, Dominique, princessKab, Dammyllare, cutejude, Threebear, 1bkaye, Vanessa, raggedyann, eosigwe, ovoP, oyinda17, oviejnr.

And others i forgot mention

This doesn't mean i no go still speak my mind

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thnx a bunch for the dedication

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.