Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3128914 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladyprosper: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
If you didn't relate or see through Efe's speech, you are just a hater(Obi akpo). Even the housemates had to copy Efe's style of speech. Vote Efe for the money!!Vote Efe the street guy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
annibro:

Thank u jare. I ve said it b4 and keep repeating it DAT Marvis is a fake housemate. Nothing DAT is happening bugs her. Just wore a Primary sch baby dress to recite one nursery rhyme out of context.

Lol. See how hate keeps blinding you.
Marvis looks very good in that dress with a very fresh skin and very full legs which is lacking in we blacks.

Guess your hatred for Marvis blinded you from seeing the coverall Derbie is wearing. I almost puked when I saw Derbie coming out, even after the number of minutes it took her to get set.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
When your fan base constitute mainly of illiterates and uninformed people lol

And as you can see, her battery was remaining 5% which means.. No light..No fuel for Gen... Doesn't even watch the show... When TBoss wins on Sunday nw, they'll come and say it was rigged grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Anaselizzy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Updaters Weldone, E-warriors abeg make una let us see road na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
for bisola that hasn't been to university, I give it to her..Big time..Wow..she mingles well,speaks well and carries herself well.
Wow...She did well..
Exceptional woman..miss versatile.

29 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
crowntoro:
Fvck PHCN...if dem dey show better, I no dey see am watch. Na only when Tbaby dey cry I dey watch

WtF undecided undecided undecided
I offer to build an inverter for you, if u can pay for my expertise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well summarised. Good stuff good stuff. Woo woo. Loool.
Omolola1:
Their speech in summary (MY INTERPRETATION)

Tboss - Vote for me because I am a princess and pretty cheesy

Efe - Vote for me because I am Nigerian, in spite of everything we go through, we rise above all odds kiss

Bisola - Vote for me because I am a survivor, I Am not a graduate (I am still shocked by this revelation) I make mistakes but I am human kiss

Marvis - Vote for me because win dey my body...the rest I didn't understand cheesy

Debie Rise - Vote for me because I ran away from home to pursue my dreams, so you should too grin..Marvis was right I have a low self esteem but I'm here today grin

Verdict: Efe and Bisola stole the show tonight!

If only Bbnaija was two winners, I'd have voted you Bisola, but for this show it's strictly Efe!

My votes were certainly not wasted
#EfeMoney

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
ladyprosper:
If you didn't relate or see through Efe's speech, you are just a hater(Obi akpo). Even the housemates had to copy Efe's style of speech. Vote Efe for the money!!Vote Efe the street guy

Efe no doubt was the best.
That dude really made punchlines.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dreams do come true when you dare to live them. Tell them!

Vote Debie-Rise SMS to 32052

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
In short everyone has a story. I dont believe d campaign can change d game. But some inspired me tonight.

Bisola did not go to university? Mehn, that girl don hustle. Very intelligent and talented.
And some of us will carry our degrees on our head and expect all good things to come to us becos of dat.
God bless your hustle Bisola. You

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
machinegundammy:

No evidence of the poverty of being homeless or hungry most pple are buying cheaply from EFE's deceptive story. The status & standard of living of his family is way above the poverty line.

Putting all the needless sympathy aside, the poverty of being a talentless rapper and an inarticulate English communicator is real problem affecting him.

Efenation will come for you o, how dare you attack golden boy like that...cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
nobody will believe that i can make such mistakes , carry ur small pikin play and get out
U talk too much for a guy..........talkative....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijayopi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's clear u have not been watching from the start. You started following it today and you come here dey ask jamb question. Oga carry your curiosity go ask Google abeg. quote author=annibro post=55329433]

The story is touching but I got embarrassed at a moment. Is it DAT he can't complete one full sentence in good English?. Am just curious though[/quote]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
illiteracy is doing you

if i want to show off on this thread na u go run , just enjoy me like this oooo

For money trust me we no be mates
tah...go baf up jor...who u think say you be?

for your mind those coins is money to you...those who have money don't even have time to talk about it...you are just a kid who probably inherited what he can't control...hence always shout about it like Davido..

make we begin screen shot account balance?

well..empty barrels makes the loudest noise.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm... No wonder she behaves like that... Pesin wey no go school no go school sha grin
Bukybabe:
for bisola that hasn't been to university, I give it to her..Big time..Wow..she mingles well,speaks well and carries herself well.
Wow...She did well..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
New #

#IAMEFE

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bukybabe:
Wow...She did well..

It doesn't take one to go to university to speak simple and correct English. Senior secondary school is enough.
The rest you learn by association.
So that's no brainer.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Not everyone that graduates from d university is articulate in English. That doesn't make them lesser graduates. To cap it, if Efe no sabi he no dey shame to ask him fellow HM. If na by articulation, all d guys and babes wey don commot for still dey there.

we need much more votes o!

Efe - the people's choice.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Episteme2:
Efe, God bless your hustle. You keep inspiring and giving the average Nigerians hope. You keep telling us what we so much long to hear everyday. Indeed, there are uncountable Efes in Nigeria and they see you as an inspiration. You are and will always be the reason why most Nigerians no matter their situation should never give up in life. Your life is full of values- honesty, loyalty, faithfulness, wisdom, humility, dignity, fairness and trustworthiness. You may equally wish to consider being a motivational speaker. We love you.

Insightful

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Slymonster:

why will you not be move by poor man speech, the reason Nigeria is still like this.Thats how politicians keep playing yall.

It has nothing to do with poverty or politics. I'm not an efe or anybody fan surprisingly but i say it as it is. Efe's story is also a story of hope dat e go beta.
I'm doing well now, (God be praised) but at some points in my life, and even now, I efe in several aspects.
My mum became a danfo and taxi driver in lagos at one point in life to feed her 7 kids...
I hustled to buy handouts in university too...
N pls tell me who is not affected by the no light, bad roads, and epileptic economy in Nigeria right now?

A lot of people can relate to his story...
#callaspadeaspade

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JulietteO(f): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
tolexy007:

lolz....I gat you. join me dear let vote Efe.
I was thinking of pitching for Bisola but I think I might throw some for Efe.....since you asked nicely. Good evening

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
machinegundammy:

I offer to build an inverter for you, if u can pay for my expertise
Looooooooolzzzzzz cheesy cheesy grin

I can't afford it
CuteJude, the Nairaland millionaire. Your attention is needed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Allow God use u tongue tongue cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
After tonight's presentation and you've never voted for Efe, check yourself by sending Vote Efe to 32052. I am Efe, you are Efe.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bukybabe:
Wow...She did well..

Sincerely she got me tonight. Its not enough to be talented. But to show yourself and your talent to the world and not be afraid against all odds, now dat is really something. Some have not discovered there talents, they are pursuing degrees. Some have talents but are to scared to show it cos they are afraid of failing.
A mans gift makes way for him. Really. I see huge opprtunities awaiting her..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by annibro(f): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lol. See how hate keeps blinding you.
Marvis looks very good in that dress with a very fresh skin and very full legs which is lacking in we blacks.

Guess your hatred for Marvis blinded you from seeing the coverall Derbie is wearing. I almost puked when I saw Derbie coming out, even after the number of minutes it took her to get set.

I understand where u are coming from. People from the creeks usually see beauty from another angle.. DAT is why only a fellow Creek member in d house could admire and even fall in love with her when d entire world sees her differently.; as in a man's physique.
All d same, I respect ur views but I hope u aren't expecting her amongst the 1st 4contestants on Sunday if at all, she's part of the game
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Omolola1:
Their speech in summary (MY INTERPRETATION)

Tboss - Vote for me because I am a princess and pretty cheesy

Efe - Vote for me because I am Nigerian, in spite of everything we go through, we rise above all odds kiss

Bisola - Vote for me because I am a survivor, I Am not a graduate (I am still shocked by this revelation) I make mistakes but I am human kiss

Marvis - Vote for me because win dey my body...the rest I didn't understand cheesy

Debie Rise - Vote for me because I ran away from home to pursue my dreams, so you should too grin..Marvis was right I have a low self esteem but I'm here today grin

Verdict: Efe and Bisola stole the show tonight!

If only Bbnaija was two winners, I'd have voted you Bisola, but for this show it's strictly Efe!

My votes were certainly not wasted
#EfeMoney

Babe u summarised it perfectly!!! Chop knuckle!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thank u, we will appreciate ur support. Gud stuff, Gud stuff [Qquote author=JulietteO post=55330525]
I was thinking of pitching for Bisola but I think I might throw some for Efe.....since you asked nicely. Good evening[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Bukybabe(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

It doesn't take one to go to university to speak simple and correct English. Senoir secondary school is enough.
The rest you learn by association.
So that's no brainer.

Thank you for your time
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
geekybabe:
In short everyone has a story. I dont believe d campaign can change d game. But some inspired me tonight.

Bisola did not go to university? Mehn, that girl don hustle. Very intelligent and talented.
And some of us will carry our degrees on our head and expect all good things to come to us becos of dat.
God bless your hustle Bisola. You

NICE ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nymbols1:
Housemates' final campaign for votes

Efe and debie-Rise are most compelling

What do you think? Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWgC1sQdHsg

Chai....now now now?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
FrankGiel:
I dedicate this plot of land (Page 3000) to all my friends on this thread..

Frankfiny, Giel, toseen7, to9ine, akthedream, dominique, Dominique, princessKab, Dammyllare, cutejude, Threebear, 1bkaye, Vanessa, raggedyann, eosigwe, ovoP, oyinda17, oviejnr.

And others i forgot mention

This doesn't mean i no go still speak my mind

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Decale: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hey guys. I wanna ask a question

Is it true 100 WeChat votes are equivalent to 1/2 SMS votes?

If yes, how then do they calculate people that split their WeChat votes among HMs during eviction shows?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.