Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3138856 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
doyinisaac:
Who asked u for epistle.......na book u dey write...

And a silly dumbass epistle at that. Childish if I must say

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Funny Efe. The dude brought his hand out so that biggie won't say he has touched without consent.

That nigga kidney dey really work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol... U don start again... You know say shame go be ur portion on Sunday..
FrankGiel:

Tboss will not reach 20% on sunday..

My prediction is 14%
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
adonismuller:
characteristics of inferiority complex

1.Using capital letters all through to be noticed

2.Changing the colours of your texts to blue,red and bold to be noticed..

3.Always mentioning Efe to be noticed..

4.Using Sodje's pictures as profile pix.

5.Going on every nairaland members page to check their profile pix if you are better than them..

6.Always bragging with an imaginary wealth...for kids and girls to notice you..

7.Usind Cute,Handsome etc to attract attention..

Now tell me the category you are not amongst these aforementioned....

take note of the "you are not"

Ahahahhahahahahahaa. Word!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
adonismuller:
lame.

English is like a borrowed course in school...where you must pass it...but dat doesn't mean you really need it..

In Nigeria Pidgin English is literally the official language because that's what old,young,educated and uneducated can relate to...

when I was teaching during my NYSC days after blowing too much grammar and the students don't understand I just use pidgin to explain it and boom the gets the jerk....

find another excuse to criticise Efe or just

text " Vote Efe" to 32052
Adonismuller I will not tolorate this level of mediocrity!! I can't believe this is coming from U.
Pidgin is not our 'official or unofficial' language.. The fact that a graduate speaks pidgin frequently is not an excuse that he/ she will not be able to speak proper English fluently.. Mr man I lived in warri at some point in my life. everyone speaks pidgin, but amidst the pidgin Educated ones there can speak proper English..
Efe can speak Proper English although he prefers to speak in Pidgin just like warri folks..

So any Nigerian graduate that says he or she can not communicate in proper English language is a disgrace..
All those stupid talk people say, that English is not our first language is bullshit..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
teelaw4life:

But you know English is not a part of our identity in Nigeria. We speak English only to have a uniform means of communication.
Try Again.
U just wasted ur school fess with this rubbish u typed confidently.. Take what I said to the bank..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

chit chat!!!

tomboy no fit looseguard

Abeg o make she no loose guard at all o. Show don finish they should just hold body till after sunday.

#TeamTBoss #Bossnation
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol... U don start again... You know say shame go be ur portion on Sunday..
let's wait and see na.. What state and location u go watch the final
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
toseen7:
Na so... Me self go release some madness wink that day....... I just dey wait cheesy
Bros u better use alternate account throw missile oo.. I no wan make it tamper with celebrations
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
I go watch am for #BossState. in #BossNation
FrankGiel:
let's wait and see na.. What state and location u go watch the final
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UyiIredia(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
FrancisTony:
Who has noticed that all the hypocrites who criticize Tboss of not being able to recite national anthem, are the same defending Efe of not being able to speak our official language - English?! grin

See dunce sha. Is pidgin English not Naija's lingua franca?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
jeffoski:

Abeg o make she no loose guard at all o. Show don finish they should just hold body till after sunday.

#TeamTBoss #Bossnation

find your supporter go front grin

efe hold bofy tight oooo

see as Debbie yansh small now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:

find your supporter go front grin

efe hold bofy tight oooo

see as Debbie yansh small now

Hahahahaha abeg leave Debbie alone o

#TeamTBoss #Bossnation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adexbols: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
FrancisTony:

You are making no sense..
Pidgin isn't our official language..
I have many friends that can't speak it..

Efe is a graduate for crying out loud.. It speaks volume of our educational system.
Anyway, that's not my point.
You went off..

You insinuate Efe can't speak good English but I am sure he didn't write his exams in pidgin or what do you think?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
#BossNationals. The message is clear... Please Double the Votes..

Thank you.

#BossNation

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
frankfiny:
#BossNationals. The message is clear... Please Double the Votes..

Thank you.

#BossNation
T bus stop
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol.. Bus wey no gree stop for 11 weeks grin
eni4real:
T bus stop

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ndifereke:

Lol. I didn't know you were planning on reading in peace like I've done since yesterday evening till now, if not I'd have let enjoy your reading. I was just trying to say hi. Good night Viv.
Hello Ndifereke, i'm just seeing this.

I came to read in peace again today, but sleep dey knack my head for wall. I can't catch up, still in page 2296. These people can talk o. I trust you had a lovely day. Goodnight...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
CuteJude:
i have been ignoring somhow u dont get the msg

Listen oldie and read it well dont mention me again
Can't say I've quoted you up to even 5 times on this entire thread unless it was in response to you mentioning me first lool wrong person

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello beautiful and handsome Nlanders, una too much!
Please don't forget to vote our golden boy today. His campaign speech today was quite inspirational to every struggling Nigerian out there. No quantity of vote is too small my dear people, vote via WeChat, vote via SMS.
May your pockets never run dry as you do this.

SMS "Vote Efe" to 32052.
Thank you and have a wonderful night.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2017

SMS Vote Bisola to 32052 kiss

#natheworkweywedeydo wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Guess you've heard of the word "Brand".

I'm a fan of the Bosslady but she goofed when she played the victim card after the whole National Anthem drama. She would have just let it slip through

FrancisTony:
Who has noticed that all the hypocrites who criticize Tboss of not being able to recite national anthem, are the same defending Efe of not being able to speak our official language - English?! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol wizkid has sort of announced his support of Efe cheesy

Em go die put cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
please all these top celebrities rooting for the last man standing should help pump in @ least 1m worth of votes for him o. Na beg we dey beg. We nor dey form. we need all the votes now. 2 days more...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RoyalBlak007: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
♤some be

♤having sleepless nights ( grin)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
schumastic:
CHELSEA WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AGAINST ALL ODDS.
LEICESTER WON THE ENGLISH PREMIERE LEAGUE AGAINST ALL ODDS.
TRUMP BECAME USA PRESIDENT AGAINST ALL ODDS.
IN LIFE HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT, IS NOT ABOUT THE ODDS AGAINST YOU BUT ABOUT THE BELIEVE IN YOU..
ALL FINGERS POINT TO EFE BUT LET'S WAIT AND SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT ON THAT DAY.

#BOSSNATION
When we talk about all odds....Debbie-rise or marvis fits in...not tboss...try again..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dem ask y u should be voted. U dey elucidate how u take be fine princess. This lady sef. I bet if she comes across one of these her fans, she no go even say 'hi' cos of her egoistic tendencies. Please dear pierce your VG and armpit make I for confirm u as the Tboss u are. Common HOH u want make them dey bow for u. Marvis no even send u considering how she take answer u during the pepper soup sharing. U no carry authority for your reign! U fine? yes! we wan make u win? No!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Bisola I love you eh

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by handsam(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2017
vedah:

Shut the hell up already undecided

I believe oyind17 warned you already. I'm not supporting anybody but I can't help it. Geekybabe aired her opinion about debie-rise. Honestly, I and Debbie have something in common. I won't let a manipulative bit.ch try to make me look bad because she's dumb not to know her national anthem. If Debbie had flared up, you'll be the same set to call her a pretender. That, "she's showing her true colours". Lemme school you undecided Do you know what self control is? You don't baby. And that's what Debbie knows and mehn I'm proud of her!

Now back to why I'm quoting you. undecided
Seems you enjoy 'flexing muscles' on Nairaland abi? What's the meaning of the codswallop you uttered? I'm disappointed to say the least. Someone aired her opinion and the best you can do as a gentleman or a sane individual is to keep scrolling if you don't like what she wrote and if you can't help it, argue reasonably. You've no right to call her existence senseless. Like who the hell are you to call someone's existence useless? Your own that is useful who know you? You're trying to get cheap likes in my opinion, because not long ago, you were for nobody and now you're for Efe. Okay Sam, campaign for Efe without sounding like a sissy.

Going around to insult people like a lunatic who just laid hands on a phone with data. That's how you sound! You better school yourself and get your priorities right. Can't let you go about acting this stupid because I know you to be sensible.

School me? First of I won't type in bold with you cause I would then be hurtful.

Second, Did you say she aired her opinion? Ignorance is a disease that should be treated with utmost importance. Before typing this epistle, Perhaps you should have investigated thoroughly why I did that to her. I won't say more than this. smiley

By the way, Is this trash your analysis? I'll have you know Efe has inspired a lot of people with his Humble, Holy, Real way of life.

Listen I know you have your favourite candidate so do I. You said I started with no candidate but so did you hence you have no right to play that card and don't even tell me you don't support Debbie, It's boldly written in your write up where you contradicted yourself.

Girls like She,(Geekybabe) hide behind their phones trying to sound intelligent and prove sturdy, But I can see through all that facade. Perhaps her reason for supporting Debbie-Rise.

LOL, Flexing muscles? grin Wait, What do you wanna do about that cause I don't see where this is leading to.
Join TeamEfe and leave those set of reclused individuals.
Vote Efe while there is still a chance. smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2017
A girl that can bear pain of piercing nose and nipples,but cries when asked to recite the national anthem of her country,is that one girl? All the team tboss oya m in my house come and beat me

..Better text Vote Efe to 32052

copied!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Keep Voting
Almost Upon Us
Victory!!!
Glory Glory Efe

SMS; Vote Efe to 32052

The way i dy take type Efe sef...Anytime i type E..my phone dy always complete am for me...grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Team Efe. Mobilize much more votes.
SMS Vote Efe to 32052

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.