Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3129025 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2017
eosigwe:
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.
Inspiring... wink

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
We did it alone when he had 40% with a margin of 25.5% between him the the 2nd highest;
We did it alone when he polled 52%, with the margin of 31% between him and the person who polled 2nd highest at the point.
We did it alone, when Soma and Miyonse were evicted;
Those that had celebrity support or classy supporters the last 2 times he was up, we know what they polled.
Celebs or no Celebs, we would do it again...

We will do it again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=toseen7 post=55337229][/quote] Kilode?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Keep on defending mediocrity.
Na your type go wear agbada go play football/soccer.

Your're one to talk of supporting mediocrity when your candidate is a total embodiment mediocrity. You're male, you know nothing about female fashion or dress sense. Any seasoned fashionista will not see anything wrong in that jumpsuit. You don't have to like it, it's very obvious that you have poor taste just like the one you support.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joseph1832(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Yup,it shouldn't. But unless its really necessary,just shut up if its gon just demean someone.
Howdy?
LOL. I'm fine. Woke up smiling like a lil babe. You slept well I suppose?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Yeah, don't mind people jare. Bisola has fans too.
But I mentioned before now, during one of my analysis, that having the highest vote % isn't by the number of Instagram followers(Like Bisola's) or by the popularity or majority of Twitter/Facebook fans(Like TBoss'), and from the past results outcome and turnout, I was able to give a percentage of each person's result poll, should they be up together.
But not too worry, Sunday is just in 2 days, though Marvis may/will pull lowest, I'm sure, not just sure of the %. We are one, you know; and you know we've been supportive all times she was up, while it was obvious she had/has lesser supporters compared to polling, on every social medium; she and Bally, I must say.
Though, I expected Bisola would really be giving a run for Efe at the moment, but it's not looking so. One of the disadvantages of not being up for eviction many times...
But we'll know on Sunday anyway

Ekinematics:

Naahhhh, Bisola got her fans too.
But I'm just laughing at those under rating Marvis, though Team Efe will take it, but it won't be an easy ride.
I saw a post where someone said Marvis won't get up to 3%, anyways they feel voting is by coming online to rant or send FB and twitter messages.
Reality will done on them come Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by batulakarada: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
We did it alone when he had 40% with a margin of 25.5% between him the the 2nd highest;
We did it alone when he polled 52%, with the margin of 31% between him and the person who polled 2nd highest at the point.
We did it alone, when Soma and Miyonse were evicted;
Those that had celebrity support or classy supporters the last 2 times he was up, we know what they polled.
Celebs or no Celebs, we would do it again...

Oh shut it !you quack local doctor.
You did because the other teams were not so serious then ,now we are. Our guns are blazing and our machetes are hungry for blood.
Thank your stars for the desperate celebs shunning out millions just to revive their dead career with Efe 's 15 minutes of fame ,if not you would have lost pathetically on Sunday. But now the margin will be very close but we shall still win .
When did team Efe ever do it all alone?
From day one even when no one was getting celebrity supports you had funke, falz and olamide.
Then you graduated to getting the whole of Nigeria by your side, by selling the ugly dreaded Lucifer as someone filled with grace.
I guess raping Two sisters, engaging in party Bleep with another dude is your definition of grace?
The only people who have been doing it alone is team t boss and this Sunday, we will do it again.
Bisola is not even in the equation, the hopeless sexually deprived baby mama will be embarrassed on Sunday beyond redemption.
As for you quack doctor, hope you won't put up your clinic for sale.you bragged you saved Bally, we saw how that turned out. You bragged you had info from someone in at the auditing firm? And your prediction came out inaccurate. You lied you knew TTT in person but we asked him yesterday, if he knew one princess the daughter of ooni who is decampaigning him in Nairaland, he said he has never met anyone like you in his life.
Keep living in your hopeless delusion.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by veekid(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

You did because the other teams were not so serious then ,now we are. Our guns are blazing and our machetes are hungry for blood.
Thank your stars for the desperate celebs shunning out millions just to revive their dead career with Efe 's 15 minutes of fame ,if not you would have lost pathetically on Sunday. But now the margin will be very close but we shall still win .
From day one even when no one was getting celebrity supports you had funke, falz and olamide.
Then you graduated to getting the whole of Nigeria by your side, by selling the ugly dreaded Lucifer as someone filled with grace.
I guess raping Two sisters, engaging in party Bleep with another dude is your definition of grace?
The only people who have been doing it alone is team t boss and this Sunday, we will do it again.
Bisola is not even in the equation, the hopeless sexually deprived baby mama will be embarrassed on Sunday beyond redemption.
As for you quack doctor, hope you won't put up your clinic for sale.you bragged you saved Bally, we saw how that turned out. You bragged you had info from someone in at the auditing firm? And your prediction came out inaccurate. You lied you knew TTT in person but we asked him yesterday, if he knew one princess the daughter of ooni who is decampaigning him in Nairaland, he said he has never met anyone like you in his life.

Spitzzz

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2017
batulakarada:

Abeg make person help me with that trash pics..It is needed here...PAINMENT!!.. Just look for another excuse cause this aint valid anymore..Painment written all over the post grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2017
veekid:

Spitzzz
100 likes for you.. wink

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by silentkeela: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2017
bhet why?
batulakarada:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by doyinisaac(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2017
reflx:
was just gisting with my brother
we realised that the house is just truly boring as all the fun housemates are gone

a fun finals would have been TTT, Bisola, Gifty, Uriel, Kemen or Bassey and between Soma and Miyonse

but we have chosen --- TBoss, Debie rise, Marvis, Efe and Bisola
na we choose them same way we chose Baba Buhari.......

na just gist...no break head untop the matter.. grin grin grin
u and your brother gist is boring.... wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Yes pls, the same code.
Let's assume you are the HM, you'd text
VOTE PROGNOSE
To 32052(All networks charge #30 per SMS).

You can also vote via WeChat.
Add and follow Africamagic, click on BBNaija, on Vote, on favorite HM, on the + sign to increase to 100 maximum votes, then click "Vote".
All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

Prognose:

Abeg I've never voted before. How do I go about it. Is it the same code to all networks? Do i have to register specially or something?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2017
dominique:

Your're one to talk of supporting mediocrity when your candidate is a total embodiment mediocrity. You're male, you know nothing about female fashion or dress sense. Any seasoned fashionista will not see anything wrong in that jumpsuit. You don't have to like it, it's very obvious that you have poor taste just like the one you support.

There's everything wrong with it on that occasion.
The funny thing with you is you claim to know and do not know that you do not know.

Even with all the mirrors and all the time spent on dressing up, her brain didn't tell her that she was going for a campaign to solicit for votes and not a fashion parade or a music performance. Like I ealier said, na your type go wear agbada go for a bank job interview all in the name of fashion.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

There's everything wrong with it on that occasion.
The funny thing with you is you claim to know and do not know that you do not know.

Even with all the mirrors and all the time spent on dressing up, her brain didn't tell her that she was going for a campaign to solicit for votes and not a fashion parade or a music performance. Like I ealier said, na your type go wear agbada go for a bank job interview.

If Debie Rise's dress sense is paining you so much, then vote for her massively, campaign for her, do everything you can to make sure she wins the money so that she can employ a good stylist. Do it for yourself, to alleviate the suffering her jumpsuit is causing you. This is your chance to do something about it. Or, otherwise let her be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Prognose:

Abeg I've never voted before. How do I go about it. Is it the same code to all networks? Do i have to register specially or something?

Yes pls. Same code.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2017
MsRoe:

If Debie Rise's dress sense is paining you so much, then vote for her massively, campaign for her, do everything you can to make sure she wins the money so that she can employ a good stylist. Do it for yourself, to alleviate the suffering her jumpsuit is causing you. This is your chance to do something about it. Or, otherwise let her be.

Another one has joined the mediocre group.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Another one has joined the mediocre group.

I have no problem with being tagged mediocre by you; you don't know me. But your response in context makes absolutely no sense at all. You're yapping about like a native chicken all over this thread, just get a grip of yourself already.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2017
MsRoe:

I have no problem with being tagged mediocre by you; you don't know me. But your response in context makes absolutely no sense at all. You're yapping about like a native chicken all over this thread, just get a grip of yourself already.

E pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
SMS Vote Bisola to 32502 kiss wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Good morning RaggedyAnn

trust you're good

those voting massively don't have time to be online always where people are busy insulting themselves and their families.

we do it quietly for our Debie-Rise

Vote Debie-Rise

RaggedyAnn:
RiseNation,

WHY

SO

QUIET?

Drop those votes explosively. Our girl must feel the love.

Vote Debie-Rise

SMS to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

E pain am grin grin grin

Of course, it did. The only one who is immune to stupidity is the person spewing it. Fact! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2017
Misswang001:
Pls keep voting Efe

Text Vote Efe to 32052.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2017
MsRoe:

Of course, it did. The only one who is immune to stupidity is the person spewing it. Fact! lipsrsealed

Lol.
Next time you don't quote me if you can't withstand the heat. I don't discuss with neonates.
Run along now, go play with your mates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Cmon guys, 2day is anoda day. Let's kip voting for efe, I thought I had done enough buh his campaign yesterday inspired me to do more and I'm sure u've been inspired too
Let's do dis 4 him pple, plus we've endured enough insults from haters already so d best way to push back is through victory
Cmon guys we can do this. Don't stop voting, It's almost over.
#teamefe #iamefe #EFEcted #winteriscoming #igweefe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Claroo(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
Efe was on full scholarship sponsor throughout secondary school, he mentioned so about 3 weeks ago. And from his speech during the Supreme reign week debate, ONE campaign, last week's speech about why they should be accepted back into the house, yesterday's presentation... assuming one doesn't watch the show, it's evident Efe is intelligent.
Graduating at any age isn't determined by one's background, but by academic standing.
Admission is by academic standing, not by how rich one's parents are.
Length of stay in school isn't determined by how rich one's family is, but by academic standing and school calendar(if no strike).
And No, we had(and there still) hustlers in school, and we all graduated together. I was on scholarship throughout school, and we didn't go on strike, so even if my parents weren't well-to-do, it wouldn't have determined my duration of study...

Exactly...I know a lot of people that graduated at age 20 from Unilorin.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
PrincessKab:
Efe was on full scholarship sponsor throughout secondary school, he mentioned so about 3 weeks ago. And from his speech during the Supreme reign week debate, ONE campaign, last week's speech about why they should be accepted back into the house, yesterday's presentation... assuming one doesn't watch the show, it's evident Efe is intelligent.
Graduating at any age isn't determined by one's background, but by academic standing.
Admission is by academic standing, not by how rich one's parents are.
Length of stay in school isn't determined by how rich one's family is, but by academic standing and school calendar(if no strike).
And No, we had(and there still) hustlers in school, and we all graduated together. I was on scholarship throughout school, and we didn't go on strike, so even if my parents weren't well-to-do, it wouldn't have determined my duration of study...

Bless ur heart darling. Intelligent write up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

This your name doesn't compliment the function of your brain. Thats if you know the functions of cyanocobalamin.
I'm sure you bearing that monicker and with this kind of post shows you are really deficient of cyanocobalamin.
Boy you really need proper vitamin supplement in order to reason properly and post meaningful things here.

Because JAMB jam you severally doesn't mean it's same with another person.

Lmao... Who r u? Unmade me laff so hard. Jeez!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lol.
Next time you don't quote me if you can't withstand the heat. I don't discuss with neonates.

Why? Is stupidity all you've got to give? Because that's about all I'm generally allergic to. If you are capable of making sense and comprehending as well, I will take you on. Otherwise you're just a hopeless case to me.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet2: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lol.
Please,kindly ignore nitwits already!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Girliving: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
dominique:

Hell no!!! I beg to differ.... That jumpsuit wasn't nice... I like her as a person bt her dress sense is a bit poor and that clothing was no exception.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.