Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3132815 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Wetin this one dey talk?
FrankGiel:

[s]If anyone taunted u, just half of the way threebear taunted people on this thread, u won't be saying this. But like most fans on both side of the divide, as long as he is bringing in votes, u can dine with the devil.. Says much about ur character... Shame shame shame[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2017
I don't see her as a game player. She had a bf before coming into d house. she thoroughly enjoyed her in-house closeness with Efe cos they kinda connect well. She understands she would want to keep him as a friend but she can't be so intimate with him outside the house. Remember she is a King's daughter and her bf may belong to that class also. Efe is someone that craves for true love. He already explained to Ebuka that should Marvis be fine with her existing relationship, he will move on. Theirs was enviable cos it lasted till the end. I am sure they will still value each other outside the house and keep a good Platonic relationship.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol.. I think i can agree with you on that.,.. She will be really disappointed with her 4% grin
She won't be the only one disappointed though.. The citizens of the Boss nation will also be utterly dissapointed. They will understand what it feels like to go overboard in campaign and yet not come close.

Todays party will end in a party for one party, while for the other party, Disappointment!

Frankfiny what percentage would u consider as a disappointment for Tboss.. I will love to quote u later today

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:39am On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Wetin this one dey talk?
See this guy quoting me. A man that can dine with a 'pig' just to satisfy his hunger.. See how excited u were that the infamous Bobrisky was on ur team.. U have no pride so i don't expect much from u .. Shame shame shame

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2017
ladoshady:
I don't see her as a game player. She had a bf before coming into d house. she thoroughly enjoyed her in-house closeness with Efe cos they kinda connect well. She understands she would want to keep him as a friend but she can't be so intimate with him outside the house. Remember she is a King's daughter and her bf may belong to that class also. Efe is someone that craves for true love. He already explained to Ebuka that should Marvis be fine with her existing relationship, he will move on. Theirs was enviable cos it lasted till the end. I am sure they will still value each other outside the house and keep a good Platonic relationship.
i disagree with you. She used bisola and efe to get to top 5 but she always wanted to be in tboss clique and when she saw efe and bisola were not getting along with tboss she pretended to flow with them but her real self emerged after bassey left but debbie was not not going to lose twice cos of her(remember how she encouraged efe to tell debie off) she is d manipulator that versatile bisola and effective efe did not and still havent decoded...imagine her sneaking to collect tboss phone number behind bisola and efe's back. Marvis is not a friend anyone should have.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2017
5 out of 4000 is enough achievment for any of them.. One person will go home with the money but they are all winners..

Now can yoy stop fightng? This is the final day.

Thanks

#BossNationForever
FrankGiel:

She won't be the only one disappointed though.. The citizens of the Boss nation will also be utterly dissapointed. They will understand what it feels like to go overboard in campaign and yet not come close.

Todays party will end in a party for one party, while for the other party, Disappointment!

Frankfiny what percentage would u consider as a disappointment for Tboss.. I will love to quote u later today

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2017
ladoshady:
But y do people post illogical statements so confidently.. She has a bf yet kissing Efe like her life depends on the kis?.she has a bf yet kissing kemen and other men In the house?. Her bf might belong to what class?? So a bf of that class will watch and see his gf intimate with another man.. It will do u good to look at issues from both sides before writing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeer:

After all the votes you people wasted on her.
She knows the voting line has been closed and rejects him and his useless fans. Worst still, she collects the number of his greatest enemy in the house,after they have all discussed how they don't need some people's number after the show.
And they call T boss a manipulator?
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

bisola and marvis, 2 of the greatest manipulators in bbn, but their hearts are already filled with hate for tboss, that's why they blame her for everything, but they can't see what's under their nose,
I know bisola said that she wouldn't want tboss number after the show and bally agreed, Did marvis agree also??
I wonder what Mr "Tboss is the one that irritated us the most in the house" Bally will have to say about this

frankfiny:
Hahaha Marvis was the greatest game player... She used Efe to get to the finals.. I said it earlier but no one believed.. She likes TBoss but she knew that going close to TBoss would jeopardize he game.. Well she got to the finals.. Thats all she ever wanted.. I wish her all the best though

#MarfeForever

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
yunafa:
i disagree with you. She used bisola and efe to get to top 5 but she always wanted to be in tboss clique and when she saw efe and bisola were not getting along with tboss she pretended to flow with them but her real self emerged after bassey left but debbie was not not going to lose twice cos of her(remember how she encouraged efe to tell debie off) she is d manipulator that versatile bisola and effective efe did not and still havent decoded...imagine her sneaking to collect tboss phone number behind bisola and efe's back. Marvis is not a friend anyone should have.
[/s]
undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blackwidow123: 12:55am On Apr 09, 2017
ladoshady:
Hian! Na for where you hear this one? She mentioned on the opening night that she's single and her last relationship ended because couldn't deal with the long distance.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol.. Dont mind that guy.. He is another manipulator whose game did not work out well
Giel:

bisola and marvis, 2 of the greatest manipulators in bbn, but their hearts are already filled with hate for tboss, that's why they blame her for everything, but they can't see what's under their nose,
I know bisola said that she wouldn't want tboss number after the show and bally agreed, Did marvis agree also??
I wonder what Mr Tboss is the one that irritated us the most in the house Bally will have to say about this

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:59am On Apr 09, 2017
blackwidow123:

Hian! Na for where you hear this one? She mentioned on the opening night that she's single and her last relationship ended because couldn't deal with the long distance.

thank you jare. This was a girl that would have slept with kemen but she is not his type of woman.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:03am On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol.. Dont mind that guy.. He is another manipulator whose game did not work out well
true...hia only mission which he shared with uriel and kemen was to get bisola, ttt and efe out of the house...silly gossiping male

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol.. I wonder why efe fans even voted for that guy.. Someone that kept nominating Efe, and when he saw he was always saved.. He went close to him and then started nominating TTT and Bisola.. He should have beem himself, maybe he would have had his own fans.. Now i dont even know if i can call him a celebrity or what grin
yunafa:
true...hia only mission which he shared with uriel and kemen was to get bisola, ttt and efe out of the house...silly gossiping male

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeer:

After all the votes you people wasted on her.
She knows the voting line has been closed and rejects him and his useless fans. Worst still, she collects the number of his greatest enemy in the house,after they have all discussed how they don't need some people's number after the show.
And they call T boss a manipulator?
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
How does that affect the fact that EFE is going home with the car and cash tommorow.If not that I don't want to be ban I for type that thunder fire the mouth u used to insult Efe fans.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2017
please if u know any of the HMs personally, help me tell them as follows after the game:
1. Debie: she should keep focused. her music talents will make way for her. However, she should learn to always say the truth. she lies most times. she should stop wearing the artificial ass and bust enhancers. she is okay the way she is. she should work on her self esteem and dress sense. should stop seeking attention from men. Lastly, she should know that it is important to give honour to one's parents while they r yet alive. she is seemingly too worldly for a clergy's child. There are ways to go about that without jeopardizing her dream.
she can even think of being a gospel artist fusing in her energies and vibes.

2. Marvis: Too much of everything is bad. Food, alcohol, lips chewing, smoking, etc. she's smart and appears athletic. she should always remember the daughter of who she is. she should reconsider the choices of being a tomboy, bi or les. she could be better.

3. Efe: He should remain persistent in his aim to achieve it in life and stand out as the change agent to his family. He should for no reason take more than 2 bottles of alcohol wherever he finds himself in life. His system is weakened with more bottles. He should remain committed to God and remain loyal. He should always remember he has a true brother. He should be careful of his choice of ladies when they start showing interests. He is a true lover and full of wisdom.

4. Tboss: Name sounds choleric like. She is beautiful with good shape. However, should step up her interpersonal relations skills. she should be more firm when things don't go her way. she should protect her guy and not always expose what she does for the person. she should understand she has low self esteem - silicon-filled bust, excessive tattoos, irritable piercings, cry baby, egoistic tendencies, etc. She should be generally flexible. she should be proud of being a Nigerian.

5. Bisola: wonderful woman blessed with raw talents. she should understand that her talents will take her there but her attitude will determine her altitude and/or keep her there. she should find time for online or part-time studies. she loves being with real men. let her settle down with one who will satisfy her emotional needs.
let her keep up her interpersonal relations skills.

6. Biggie: Always ensure transparency in subsequent editions to sustain credibility of the show

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2017
yunafa:
Debie is a STUPID liar!!!!!!!!! I remember her crying that efe had left but becos she wants to please her madam at the top she is now saying she expected to see miyonse in the arena but saw the wrong person. Stupid idiot, go home and see a psychologist tyo help you with your complex and low self esteem issues.
What do you expect her to say when Efe has shown her nothing but hate.
Debbie liked the guy genuinely,i remember her once telling biggie that she wanted Efe and Bassey at the finals so they could showcase the their talent more, but Efe spit on the poor girl and rewarded Her kindness with evil, jealousy and gossip.
Your stupid Efe might win the game because he manipulated people like you but trust me he will never be the artiste Debbie will be .Even DJ exclusive was dissing the wack rapper subtly by playing 30 secs of his horrible songs and almost finished Debbie and bisola's .
Will take Debbie's song to my DJ friend on Monday, I only need to buy him a couple of beers and he will blast the song like there is no tomorrow. All the who is who at lekki come to that joint and hopefully one of them will start asking questions.
As for Efe, good luck to him . undecided

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:11am On Apr 09, 2017
The only person that truly liked efe in that house is bisola and maybe uriel. I am shocked kemen is rooting for him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2017
factsandfigures:
How does that affect the fact that EFE is going home with the car and cash tommorow.If not that I don't want to be ban I for type that thunder fire the mouth u used to insult Efe fans.

Let that thunder fire you and your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 09, 2017
yunafa:
The only person that truly liked efe in that house is bisola and maybe uriel. I am shocked kemen is rooting for him.
Bisola doesn't like anyone same with Uriel. They are both highly selfish people incapable of love. No one liked Efe in that house, no one should anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:

yet they will scream and say that debie and tboss are fake friends, that's not how real friendships should be,it's forced, marvis, bisola and efe are real, g unit, blah, blah, blah,

marvis, bisola and efe is that an example of real friendship?
I will only believe the trio are real friends if marvis tells bisola and efe that she took tboss number, or if the remaining 2 ask tboss for her number,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 1:15am On Apr 09, 2017
yunafa:
No vex but how did she want to be in Tboss clique? Did Tboss ever have one? I am going to try and be objective as possible was it she or Bisola that did not want Tboss number? If u gel well with some set of people in a game would u leave them for others? Marvis is full of herself and I love her like that, I do not think she even knows who is more popular outside. Coz when Debie was saved after she put her up for eviction she said "it was my fans that voted u".U think that sounds like someone who knows that she is the least of the five in terms of viewers choice. I am not sure she ever went out of her way to have issues with Tboss coz of her clique. Bassey liked Tboss but he was always with debie would u term that manipulation. He even sayed negative stuffs about her (Tboss)in the diary room. He needed to be there for his friend. Let's try as much as possible when dissing people to be objective. Dont just imagine stuffs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:20am On Apr 09, 2017
chivalerie:

No vex but how did she want to be in Tboss clique? Did Tboss ever have one? I am going to try and be objective as possible was it she or Bisola that did not want Tboss number? If u gel well with some set of people in a game would u leave them for others? Marvis is full of herself and I love her like that, I do not think she even knows who is more popular outside. Coz when Debie was saved after she put her up for eviction she said "it was my fans that voted u".U think that sounds like someone who knows that she is the least of the five in terms of viewers choice. I am not sure she ever went out of her way to have issues with Tboss coz of her clique. Bassey liked Tboss but he was always with debie would u term that manipulation. He even sayed negative stuffs about her (Tboss)in the diary room. He needed to be there for his friend. Let's try as much as possible when dissing people to be objective. Dont just imagine stuffs.
i never said she had any issue with tboss...what i said was she decided to flow with bisola and co. As for clique, i mean tboss friends in d house like coco, gifty, miyonse. I am not making stuff up pls.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Efe's problem is that he is loyal to a fault... Even the way he shouts Dr Set up and down shows you the level of his reasoning.. Anybody Bisola decides to hate is who he will hate.. Loyalty is good but when u over do it.. It becomes foolishness. He is a star now so many people will see him in a different light.. He should be careful of the people he keeps close.. And he should not let loyalty stop him from exploring his options in the entertainment industry out there. Am sure he has alot to learn when he plays back the videos
Giel:

yet they will scream and say that debie and tboss are fake friends, that's not how real friendships should be,it's forced, marvis, bisola and efe are real, g unit, blah, blah, blah,

marvis, bisola and efe is that an example of real friendship?
I will only believe the trio are real friends if marvis tells bisola and efe that she took tboss number, or if the remaining 2 ask tboss for her number,

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2017
ladoshady:
please if u know any of the HMs personally, help me tell them as follows after the game:
1. Debie: she should keep focused. her music talents will make way for her. However, she should learn to always say the truth. she lies most times. she should stop wearing the artificial ass and bust enhancers. she is okay the way she is. she should work on her self esteem and dress sense. should stop seeking attention from men. Lastly, she should know that it is important to give honour to one's parents while they r yet alive. she is seemingly too worldly for a clergy's child. There are ways to go about that without jeopardizing her dream.

2. Marvis: Too much of everything is bad. Food, alcohol, lips chewing, smoking, etc. she's smart and appears athletic. she should always remember the daughter of who she is. she should reconsider the choices of being a tomboy, bi or les. she could be better.

3. Efe: He should remain persistent in his aim to achieve it in life and stand out as the change agent to his family. He should for no reason take more than 2 bottles of alcohol wherever he finds himself in life. His system is weakened with more bottles. He should remain committed to God and remain loyal. He should always remember he has a true brother. He should be careful of his choice of ladies when they start showing interests. He is a true lover and full of wisdom.

4. Tboss: Name sounds choleric like. She is beautiful with good shape. However, should step up her interpersonal relations skills. she should be more firm when things don't go her way. she should protect her guy and not always expose what she does for the person. she should understand she has low self esteem - silicon-filled bust, excessive tattoos, irritable piercings, cry baby, egoistic tendencies, etc. She should be generally flexible. she should be proud of being a Nigerian.

5. Bisola: wonderful woman blessed with raw talents. she should understand that her talents will take her there but her attitude will determine her altitude and/or keep her there. she should find time for online or part-time studies. she loves being with real men. let her settle down with one who will satisfy her emotional needs.

6. Biggie: Always ensure transparency in subsequent editions to sustain credibility of the show
Very useless biased nonsense.
Keep your rubbish advice to yourself and make your own life better..
T boss is the best person in that house and the most amazing thing about her is that she is always improving on herself. She started from being in the background to becoming one of the most memorable players in the game.
I see a strong woman who is unaware of her own strength. The kemen incident and you people's incessant hate will toughen her up and make her a stronger person. She is a star and will definitely shine.If we are talking about inferiority complex, let us talk about Efe that hates every woman with fair skin colour, cowers like a rat whenever a celebrity guest is in the house and sucks like a loser whenever he fails a task.
Bisola is a wonderful woman?
At what exactly?
Her heart is bitter, she is filled with hate, gossips a lot and sleeps with any man that says hi. Clearly you don't know the meaning of wonderful.
And speaking of talent, she is highly overrated. T boss is a better actress than her, she didn't convince me in her role today as a father that lost his wife and kid and her singing voice lacks harmony and range. She goes off and on without any contraction .And as a composer she sucks too going by that trash we heard today.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Efe's problem is that he is loyal to a fault... Even the way he shouts Dr Set up and down shows you the level of his reasoning.. Anybody Bisola decides to hate is who he will hate.. Loyalty is good but when u over do it.. It becomes foolishness. He is a star now so many people will see him in a different light.. He should be careful of the people he keeps close.. And he should not let loyalty stop him from exploring his options in the entertainment industry out there. Am sure he has alot to learn when he plays back the videos
Very true, after all said and done...Efe is a nice guy. He has his bad sides, but he is true to people he likes, even when he knows or suspects they are not reciprocating fully.

When he watches the video, he will learn a thing or two about humans. For whatever reasons, he felt Tboss dislikes him but chick didn't nominate him till she became very sure he didn't like her.
I pray God removes double faced friends from that guy's part, he is too loyal.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
Threebeer:

T boss is the best person in that house and the most amazing thing about her is that she is always improving on herself. She started from being in the background to becoming one of the most memorable players in the game.
I see a strong woman who is unaware of her own strength. The kemen incident and you people's incessant hate will toughen her up and make her a stronger person. She is a star and will definitely shine.If we are talking about inferiority complex, let us talk about Efe that hates every woman with fair skin colour, cowers like a rat whenever a celebrity guest is in the house and sucks like a loser whenever he fails a task.
At what exactly?
Her heart is bitter, she is filled with hate, gossips a lot and sleeps with any man that says hi. Clearly you don't know the meaning of wonderful.
And speaking of talent, she is highly overrated. T boss is a better actress than her, she didn't convince me in her role today as a father that lost his wife and kid and her singing voice lacks harmony and range. She goes off and on without any contraction .And as a composer she sucks too going by that trash we heard today.
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Plenty Rubbish talk from a biased mind..
ladoshady:
[s]please if u know any of the HMs personally, help me tell them as follows after the game:

6. Biggie: Always ensure transparency in subsequent editions to sustain credibility of the show [/s]

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 1:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeer:

At what exactly?

I just got to understand ur kind of person. I don't need to prove any point to u. Cheers!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:39am On Apr 09, 2017
After Massive Voting...
I Believe Efe Is Already a Winner
Notwithstanding,The Day Is Still Young!
Come Tonight...We Crown Efe Our Ultimate Winner

Thanks To All That Voted Efe
TeamEfe & TeamNeutral
We Really Appreciate Your Kind Gesture

#EFENATION
#BASEDONLOGISTICS

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 1:40am On Apr 09, 2017
ladoshady:

I just got to understand ur kind of person. I don't need to prove any point to u. Cheers!

Can't u see dat dis people ar mourning here. Losers ar having a late night lamentation assembly & analyzing their lost cause & u ar here asking for objectivity. Pls be fair.
dis people really tried to hav been able to push such a deeply flawed candidate like Tboss wit such poor social skills to d finals. Allow them to grieve in peace.
Anyway, I expected them to wait a few more hours b4 singing d dirge? Team 14% knows dat it's going to be a landslide later today. It won't be long frm now.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Beejayx: 1:54am On Apr 09, 2017
]
AND THE WINNER OF BBN17 IS ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.