Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3116305 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
ovoP:
Guy show don almost finish. everybody is bound to b emotional. so stop this ur trolling. what if efe nor win? don't u think u'll look like a fool in their eyes.

That guy is among those bringing bad name to Efe fans with his childish and hateful nature. Someone was congratulating her candidate and the guy just jumped in to start spewing trash. I just don't know why Seun can't create an algorithm to checkmate people with low IQ so they won't register here.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeer:
Now listen up fans of the wretched Efulefu. T boss is winning today and it won't be because she is dating your imaginary payporte ambassador or sleeping with biggy which consists of a million staffs including women. It is because her fans voted like crazy. We spent money and we worked extremely hard. So be mindful you don't say anything annoying today because if you do, I will descend on you like a lion.
Today is a no holds barred and I won't spare anyone that dares talk rubbish.
olosi.. So we are the ones that didn't vote abi.. Please don't spare me o, mad goat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
EFENATION.. Make we dey celebrate in advance jare..

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by schumastic(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2017
jemmabond:

Dude, I'm too old school for telling lies. I am London girl born and bred, but my roots are in Nigeria, and I went to boarding school in Aba. I don’t normally post photos of myself on Instagram, but if you go to jemmabond200 you'll find I'm telling the truth.

easy tiger, we are not fighting just an observation. hope u good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2017
lol someone said "If you know how "we" voted (for Tboss) you wouldn't be spewing thrash on here...

Definition of "we" grin grin grin

Prediction for tonight:

Efe
Bisola
DebieRise or Tboss
Marvis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
EARLY MORNING? NA WA OOO... smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
thank you.

succinctly put.

Ndifereke:
We finally arrived at the D-day; I've enjoyed this show and the entertainment it served both from the HMs and their warring fans. As this show went on two HMs I didn't give a chance totally won me over; one by pity (majorly), and the other by her talent, determination and entertainment value. Two people I didn't actually like but came to love as the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months.

Bisola: When this show started, she's never my favorite. I didn't like her. I used to see her as that aggressive and lousy ill-trained market woman2. She wasn't even attractive to me. I used to wish she was evicted earlier. Then I saw her talent, saw her passion, saw her flaws and without any explanation, I started loving this lady. When she's being bashed severally on the social media, I saw myself defending her. It's like I was in her shoe and it cemented the love I had for this lady. Sometimes I ask myself, is there something she cannot do? Listening to her few days ago as she mounted the podium to canvass for votes, I felt emotional. This girl is not just a bunch of talent, but a hustler. An inspiration to me personally. I was shocked to discover she never went to the university because of lack of funds. When I heard her say that I was very angry at our useless, heartless and retardëd looting leaders that have ran this country aground and made it hard for ordinary citizens to get the basic education that they need. If she's in saner clime, I'm sure she'd have seen opportunities to attend the university. Despite all these, she never looked down on herself. She even sound more eloquent than many graduates out there. That's a definition of a hustler right there. I mean, Bisola took her 7 months (or is it 7 days, I can't really recall) old baby to go and audition for Big Brother 8 years ago. This lady has been striving to be better than she was in the past all her life. And it hurts me deep down that I can't afford to send her to that film school she so desires, but I pray that either by her own money or that of a sponsor, that she'll get to realize that dream. No matter what happens today, win or not, Bisola will always be a winner and an inspiration to me.

Debie-Rise: Along with Uriel, Miyonse and Marvis, Debie-Rise was among the least HMs that I like. I disliked her and so wanted her out of the house. Even Uriel later grew a bit on me, but Debie didn't. More than a month and I still didn't like her. Then it all changed. Out of sympathy and the way her fans were campaigning for her, I decided to go against my vow and vote her. In that week, very late in the game, I came to love this lady greatly. I just couldn't explain where the love came from but neither did I care. Of course she has her flaws which makes her human, but she's a lady with an extremely good heart. Very emotional and wears her heart on her sleeve. Out of nowhere, I found myself watching her videos on YouTube, I mean even her Nigerian Idol performances. She totally changed my perspective of her. The way she handled the Tboss national anthem drama was very mature. Cool, calm and collected. At the end even TBoss had to realize she had a good friend in her and apologized. Many people would have engaged in a cussfest, but she stayed calm and passed her points across maturely. And she's very determined and goal-oriented. She lost weight to stay fit for her career and passion. She was so determined that she ran away from home to achieve her dreams. She's able to convince her dad that she needed to be on this show. She's brave enough to admit she suffered low self-esteem in the past and fought her way through it. How this lady went from my least favorite to my top 4 alongside Efe, Bisola and TBoss all within a week, I just can't explain. I mean Bally was up and I was voting Debie-Rise more than him. She totally won me over and I know her future looks bright. Even if she loses today, she'll win post-BBN. The ultimate winner for me is the one that wins (goes on to achieve success) months after this show is over, and my money is on Debie-Rise or Debie-Beans grin as I love to call her, to achieve this feat.

Good luck to all the finalists, they all should be proud to have come this far no matter who wins or loses.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Can't wait till we get our money. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kinematics: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Ndifereke:

That guy is among those bringing bad name to Efe fans with his childish and hateful nature. Someone was congratulating her candidate and the guy just jumped in to start spewing trash. I just don't know why Seun can create an algorithm to checkmate people with low IQ so they won't register here.

grin grin grin
I feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Kinematics:

grin grin grin I feel your pain.
I feel your immeasurable idiocy.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kinematics: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeer:

You're a stupid foolish idiotic element. He needs a couple of bear because we are friends and that's practically a favour,if i were a stranger paying him then I know how much I will pay.
Your father is the one laced with poverty mentality that is why he couldn't provide a better life for his moronic son.
And I never said the place was a club, your useless thoughts did.
No wonder team Debbie never accepted you ,you were an imposter all along. Useless, foolish person.

I don't expect less from a loser.
Your bipolar disorder has started again.
Someone give this dude largactil and paraldehyde.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Ndifereke:

Touché
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Please when is the free for all insult starting?
I am feeling rejuvenated.
I have several new words and pictures to upload.
Admin please give us permission just today .
Today is my final chance to expose princess kab and tossen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Kinematics:

I don't expect less from a loser.
Your bipolar disorder has started again.
Someone give this dude largactil and paraldehyde.
The only loser is the person that groaned hours in the labour room to give birth to a complete nonentity like you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Princesskab you better show up today .I'm sure your auditing firm friend has given you the bad news that is why you remain in hiding. Two things must happen today,just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by siempere(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
h8rr:
The tracklist alone is discouraging. His rap/music career is DOA.
Are u God??....Do u have his destiny..in ur hands??

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
zaho1:
Respekkkkkkkk my united brother.
grin hwfa na u don make eba 4 the draw soup. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kinematics: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2017
h8rr:
The tracklist alone is discouraging. His rap/music career is DOA.

Haters are here again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2017
siempere:
Are u God??....Do u have his destiny..in ur hands??
God don't make destinies. People do.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tracy23: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Efe really needs to work on his music career, his songs r wack, anyway wish him all d best

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kinematics: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Ndifereke:

Finally depression has set in.
I have your drug.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Kinematics:

Haters are here again.
It's not my fault that your reasoning is similar to the clown below.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kinematics: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
h8rr:
It's not my fault that your reasoning is similar to the clown below.

See them.
Crying all over the thread.
Reality has set in.
Their hallucination is clearing.
Now they are all spilling foolishness and depression here.

That guy Efe don really pepper una.
Izit his fault? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Threebeer:
Princesskab you better show up today .I'm sure your auditing firm friend has given you the bad news that is why you remain in hiding. Two things must happen today,just wait and see.

Stylishly running away from my missile.
Go learn some more word, because I know you are deficient not just in vocabulary, but in every ramification of life.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Kinematics:

See them.
Crying all over the thread.
Reality has set in.
Their hallucination is clearing.
Now they are all spilling foolishness and depression here.

That guy Efe don really pepper una.
Izit his fault? grin grin
Frankgiel so you were an Efe's fan all along masquerading like a Debbie fan. No wonder dominque never accepted you, that woman is very wise.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Kinematics:

Finally depression has set in.
I have your drug.
Your drug for mentally retardèd dregs like you is for you and you alone. Chew it, grind it, put it in eba, anyhow you want it, just swallow it and hope your dumb life gets the uplift it needs.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:

Stylishly running away from my missile.
Go learn some more word, because I know you are deficient not just in vocabulary, but in every ramification of life.
Like your father, that's why he employed a surrogate to impregnate your mother.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by siempere(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
h8rr:
God don't make destinies. People do.
You wish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.