Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136838 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ndifereke:
Marvis: Debie-Rise, relax bae. My fans die put for your matter. Na me dey tell you. My fans saved you.

Marvis after she saw her vote percentage
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyind17:
I already unfollowed this thread
dem don dey go, one by one. Dem don dey go, one by one

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
CuteJude:
still Doesn't change the fact that you're poor

2moro banks go open and poverty go hit una

poverty people spits

E pain am well well tongue cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
zicoraads:

Safarigirl and Setaje are nowhere to be found. They are the veterans and chief analysts. I wonder why their analysis ended up as garbage this time around though grin
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Marvis fans die put ontop Bisola matter.. Thats why she got that 18% grin
deeMarc:
Where's frankfiny that said BISOLA will only garner 5% of the vote?
Where's frankfiny that said the competition is between tboss and efe? grin

TeamBisola. Thanks for being calm and not being a noise maker. Our girl is the biggest winner of the show. From naija to S.A. and then to Yankee. TeamBisola. #natheworkweywedeydo. Much love. We did it .
And congratulations to Efe. Bisola's loyal friend.

TeamEfe, thanks for shaming the empty barrels on this platform, and the broke yeyebrities .
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
deeMarc:
Where's frankfiny that said BISOLA will only garner 5% of the vote?
Where's frankfiny that said the competition is between tboss and efe? grin

TeamBisola. Thanks for being calm and not being a noise maker. Our girl is the biggest winner of the show. From naija to S.A. and then to Yankee. TeamBisola. #natheworkweywedeydo. Much love. We did it .
And congratulations to Efe. Bisola's loyal friend.

TeamEfe, thanks for shaming the empty barrels on this platform, and the broke yeyebrities .
UN Ambassador, I'm happy for both of them

#nahthework

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
eosigwe:
dem don dey go, one by one. Dem don dey go, one by one
I'm done with this thread. Nice meeting you grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
FrankGiel:
FrankGiel!!

Mission completed..

S/o to toseen7, princessKab, frankfiny, Giel, 1bkaye, vanessa88, ovop, oviejnr, oyinda17, dammyllare, cutejude, threebear, mercy232, adonismuller, teelaw4life, Lucy001, ekinematics, akthedream, eosigwe, Timmypaul

U are appreciated!!!

It's been a real pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
hamminaz:

Marvis thought Tboss was stronger than Efe. She never expected Efe to win the money. Bisola is a sincere friend. She likes Efe as a brother.

Congrats TeamEfe
#EfeNation
#EfeArmy

Efe and Bisola espouses what friendship and loyalty are all about. I see the two of them remaining friends for life way after this show.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ekinematics:
Please where are the billionaires
I'm still waiting for you guys.

Abeg,forget those people joor.All na wash.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by giwish(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Landslide victory....final for dah mata sum1 pooled 57.61%

upon der campaign for uniport,nd der voting aggresively,tboss emerged 3rd

my fellow eferians,wehdone!
#Eazymafault #Efecontinent

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
zaho1:
My best analyst is Ddifereke

My best updater is Princesskab

My best moderator is Dominique

My best troll is threebear

My best friends are ovoP,Boj,smellymouth
,Ayoolaayokunleshakirudeen,toseen,
Threebear,akthedream,eosigwe,frankfiny
Giel etc

My best team is TeamDebie-Rise

My favourites housemates are Bally and Debie Rise but I love other housemates also

Fair play award to Ibkaye

Mvp is pocohantas

I love you all.See you next year
Nothing does u bro. jah bless.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Moststylish na Coco attitude dey burst my brain jare. Plus she set sef make i no lie.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
hamminaz:

Marvis thought Tboss was stronger than Efe. She never expected Efe to win the money. Bisola is a sincere friend. She likes Efe as a brother.

Congrats TeamEfe
#EfeNation
#EfeArmy
Yea she never believed in Efe but Bisola did. Bisola is like the female version of Efe, smart and real.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I want to say a big Thank you to all this Strong Efenation warrior ,We really fought a tough battle to emerge victorious .I pray God in his infinite favour bless and guide each and everyone of us,may God almighty surprise us all with Efe kinda of grace.Our pocket would never dry ....
Ts Nice working with you guys ,U ar all awesome..

#Wefinishwork #CongratsIgweEfe #CongratsTeamEfe #Jahbless #Peace

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
ovoP:
Nothing does u bro. jah bless.
Nothing does you too,dat Kemen greeting na the best greeting baba.Cheers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ndifereke:
Marvis: Debie-Rise, relax bae. My fans die put for your matter. Na me dey tell you. My fans saved you.

Marvis after she saw her vote percentage
Dat percentage got me laughing. On top all d governor support and letter. She must av bn shocked to see it dat low. 1. 4% Anyways. We still gotta give it to Efenation. 57% is no joke.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
UgojiC:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine ECXUSEme2
smokey3y3z ninnyanny zicoraads oviejnr
gengen118 prettythicksme factsandfigures
Berryice huey99 Tare22 Princesskab chy200
Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88
Dynamite02 Bae026 xiana lilee2hot episteme2
Austar Laveda justjify Oskilala Latebloomerrr
vivipop lostcity smellymouth Hamminaz seasy
Dospix lillya Timmypaul jojogirlx ladyprosper
kingmekus sseunhayor ceno1ditaliano plus10
deathstroke Estellar ugojic Dammyllare
bibijegede misswang001 L0velyn Handsam
vickydevoka Richykushk Tustrange Traecey
sweetestrose moststylish Adudu208 sharrp chiefheywhy BeraBera2
Darmeelolarh giwish Lhimeet2 Princesszizi...

Patriotic citizens of #EfeNation

Grateful to all who voted for our boy
God bless

TO other teams you did your best. I must confess BBNAIJA17 is about
#EFETAINMENT
#GODBLESSTEAMEFE
#EFENATION
#EFEARMY
Teamefe we proved that been humble n true to urself takes u far lets emulate dat habit n we wil go far

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Where is Threebear?? ??
Threebear I was persecuted by the other one for your sake! Come and buy me wine abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ndifereke:

Efe and Bisola espouses what friendship and loyalty are all about. I see the two of them remaining friends for life way after this show.
I tell u

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
geekybabe:

Dat percentage got me laughing. On top all d governor support and letter. She must av bn shocked to see it dat low. 1 4% Anyways. We still gotta give it to Efenation. 57% is no joke.
Marvis wey no know say na her small fake(in my opinion) relationship with Efe make Efe fans dey keep am for house since grin if not she would have been long gone from start

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
FrankGiel:
FrankGiel!!

Mission completed..

S/o to toseen7, princessKab, frankfiny, Giel, 1bkaye, vanessa88, ovop, oviejnr, oyinda17, dammyllare, cutejude, threebear, mercy232, adonismuller, teelaw4life, Lucy001, ekinematics, akthedream, eosigwe, Timmypaul

U are appreciated!!!
bless ya bruv
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine ECXUSEme2 smokey3y3z ninnyanny zicoraads oviejnr gengen118 prettythicksme factsandfigures Berryice huey99 Tare22 Princesskab chy200 Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88 Dynamite02 Bae026 xiana lilee2hot episteme2 Austar Laveda justjify Oskilala Latebloomerrr vivipop lostcity smellymouth Hamminaz seasy Dospix lillya Timmypaul jojogirlx ladyprosper kingmekus sseunhayor ceno1ditaliano plus10 deathstroke Estellar UgojiC Dammyllare bibijegede misswang001 L0velyn Handsam vickydevoka Richykushk Tustrange Traecey sweetestrose moststylish Adudu208 sharrp chiefheywhy BeraBera2 Darmeelolarh giwish Lhimeet2 Princesszizi...

TeamEfe at the moment cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by hamminaz(f): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Paxziano:
But guys...

How the hell did tboss win the payporte money? Or r we gonna pretend we don't know TTT and Bassey. Even kemen and Efe had better overall times. Or is the prize given for the last 2 weeks games?

Compensation....
The winner of payporte money should have being
TTT or Bassey etc.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
fabfunmi:
Congrats bisola...you are super super awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats Efe.

team TTT signing out.

see y'all next season.

Na so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
grin grin

Lol. Now I'm done trolling, I'll have to say a big congrats to you and team BossNation. Una try hoha. If I talk am I no go die. I was expecting TBoss to leave when she's up with TTT and Debie-Rise, but you guys managed to take her to the finals. It's very commendable. You guys really tried against all odds. Be proud of your achievements. She's still a winner.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
geekybabe:
What a night..
Congrats Bisola. Thats was the biggest win. 25million is nothing compared to being an ambassador with the likes of Desmond and Omotola.
Aunty Marvis. I remember her saying it was her fans voting for debie-rise. Lol. Team 1.4%.
Anyways. Game is over.. congrats to the warri team
You spent your money. At all At all na him bad pass.

E go better for nigeria.

Debie was just behind Marvis suck on that. Stop trying to pull people down. I actually feel u are better than what u try hard to portray.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Laveda:

From the bottom of my heart, I want to say I love you all

Against all odds, we fought a good fight.. May God bless and replenish our pockets

#Much Love
#TeamEfe4Eva

kisskisskiss
God bless you too dearie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bisola is the biggest winner. twenty five mill will finish in no time. But a un ambassador, priceless

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by datribune: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
sleepyeyez:

gerrara here, my friend

"Wahwuh"
In Ambassador Bisola's voice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
people fvking hate tboss sha see as moremi girls just dey happy when dem evict tboss grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
marvis 1% is a disgrace for real..One thing to take from this show for who ever get the chance for the next bigbrother. Create your own identity, never hide under anyone with friends.Identity that will hurt sometimes to others and still be good to others lol..Fans must dey no matter what

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.