Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (3127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136936 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
zaho1:
I thought Wike was supporting her.I'm just happy Debie didn't fall behind,why are people shading Debie on twitter?
Don't mind them, that's a floral print dress. They'll still spend lots of money to order it from Payporte.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Superrman:
Bruh with all dose going to unilag to share cards? At least she for carry 2nd, i didnt even knw there was a teamBisola. How come she came 2nd?

Na only her team shared cards for Unilag? Bisola's sister shared hers too in Unilag. Plus Unilag is just a vicinity, the real voters are those in their sitting room voting with anger and not making noise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol. Im not pulling her down. Game is over. But marvis thought so little of debie-rise all through d show, when in reality marvis practically made it dis far cos of efe.

Anyways, i will always love debie. No matter what.
Bbn is over. They all have fame now.. what dey do with it depends on them.
Congrats baby.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
I am glad I was part of this movement.

Proudly Team Efe.

I love you all.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
SOLVE THE EQUATION

If she can lavish 25m in a week, ow long will it take her to lavish 500k? tongue

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin but na true nw..
deeMarc:

Lmao. ... see you.
Thank God say I no sabi you, I for come your house con beat you. grin

Thank your stars. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Giel:

Thank you hope to see you next big brother
I'll surely be there, but in another skin. wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
And he won

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol. Im not pulling her down. Game is over. But marvis thought so little of debie-rise all through d show, when in reality marvis practically made it dis far cos of efe.

Anyways, i will always love debie. No matter what.
Bbn is over. They all have fame now.. what dey do with it depends on them.
Marvis does not like efe atall. I wished he went for Debbie, they would have made better pair. As things dey for now she's gonna have no choice than to accept efe but am gonna be dissapointed if efe should consider giving her a chance because she never thought he was gonna win, I was actually suprised seeing tboss and Debbie hugging efe on stage marvis was ni where to be found. she was not on stage.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Giantslayer:
SOLVE THE EQUATION

If she can lavish 25m in a week, ow long will it take her to lavish 500k? tongue

I hear that it will finish before she leaves SA tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ndifereke:

I'll surely be there, but in another skin. wink

all of you and your 10,000 skins,
lol, you and my threebear, will try and identity you guys,
all right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zaho1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't mind them, that's a floral print dress. They'll still spend lots of money to order it from Payporte.
Some of the haters are still depending on their parents yet they are hating what they can't conquer smh!

Thank God bbn is over,let me go and apologise to my bae(lol).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
zicoraads:

The HATE is strong embarassed grin tongue
Efenation, congrats 2u pple. Its not hate. Its just a fact. 25 million wont make him stand before world leaders to be an ambassador advocating for a cause. And he cant drive his new SUV to new york grin
But hey, hes got pple who love him. Hopefully he can capitalise on dat in time.
Bassey was an mc on a modelling show yesterday. Ese is shooting different movies. Some r living dia dreams already. Thats what matters.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by micxwell(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
zicoraads:

The HATE is strong embarassed grin tongue
Hate aside it's the truth. Congrats to EFENATION once again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Timmypaul:
Marvis does not like efe atall. I wished he went for Debbie, they would have made better pair. As things dey for now she's gonna have no choice than to accept efe but am gonna be dissapointed if efe should consider giving her a chance because she never thought he was gonna win, I was actually suprised seeing tboss and Debbie hugging efe on stage marvis was ni where to be found. she was not on stage.
Maybe she was chewing her lips off camera
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
But do u really think Marvis has never met people with 25M before?.. She is from a royal family remember... In Rivers state with all the oil... She was working with an oil and gas company... Come on 25M is not the 8th wonder of the world
Timmypaul:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Smellymouth:

We did IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who Kemen dey shake with happiness like this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Timmypaul:
I used to luv marvis but she unveiled after bassey left. Dat girl is an evil manipulator.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
But do u really think Marvis has never met people with 25M before?.. She is from a royal family remember... In Rivers state with all the oil... She was working with an oil and gas company... Come on 25M is not the 8th wonder of the world
She's from onne for that matter. Those people are swimming in money. I schooled in bori so I know what I'm talking about

7 Likes

chivalerie:

Observed u through on this thread congrats to you and your girl
Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shout-out to this niggerz... BBN2017 Was fun all through, even though we laugh,argue, abuse and fight grin....... Na still #OneLove! #OneNigeria!

Frankgiel sirfee zaho1 giel franfiny crowntoro Agbgift oyind18 Oyind17 femiyonse ndifereke geekybabe 1Bkaye pocohontas

Big ups to the AWESOME and PATRIOTIC CITIZENS OF #EFENATION!

You guys are too much!....... 57% no be beans o... Based On Logistics, We die put!

God bless you guyz!

8 Likes

Ndifereke:

Lol. Now I'm done trolling, I'll have to say a big congrats to you and team BossNation. Una try hoha. If I talk am I no go die. I was expecting TBoss to leave when she's up with TTT and Debie-Rise, but you guys managed to take her to the finals. It's very commendable. You guys really tried against all odds. Be proud of your achievements. She's still a winner.
Biggie helped keep them there. Imagine the Efes crowd in the house, even Ebuka go fear to declare Tbores as winner. Them go stone am there.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I want to say a big Thank you to all this Strong Efenation warrior ,We really fought a tough battle to emerge victorious .I pray God in his infinite favour bless and guide each and everyone of us,may God almighty surprise us all with Efe kinda of grace.Our pocket would never dry ....
Ts Nice working with you guys ,U ar all awesome..

Mission accomplished
Thnx guys(Team Efe) it was a resounding victory

Good job to us all

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
pocohantas:

They are also saying its time to face her dad. Sebi
na twitter. Dis time 2moro somtin else wil b trending.

Debie-rise will be fine.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just wanna say a big Tnk u to all who Voted efe...we indeed did a great job...nd I am glad they didn't do an hillary Clinton stunt on us grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Smellymouth: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
eosigwe:
who Kemen dey shake with happiness like this

I wonder o.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
geekybabe:
What a night..
Congrats Bisola. Thats was the biggest win. 25million is nothing compared to being an ambassador with the likes of Desmond and Omotola.
Aunty Marvis. I remember her saying it was her fans voting for debie-rise. Lol. Team 1.4%.
Anyways. Game is over.. congrats to the warri team
You spent your money. At all At all na him bad pass.

E go better for nigeria.
God has made a way for that gal. I imagine Bisola on her way to US n Desmond Elliot says gal i will be directing a movie n i want u to play lead . How far with u Film school ish . D doors are wide open for Bisola o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
toseen7:
Shout-out to this niggerz... BBN2017 Was fun all through, even though we laugh,argue, abuse and fight grin....... Na still #OneLove! #OneNigeria!

Frankgiel sirfee zaho1 giel franfiny crowntoro Agbgift oyind18 Oyind17 femiyonse ndifereke geekybabe...........

Big ups to the AWESOME and PATRIOTIC #EFENATION!

You guys are too much!....... 57% no be beans o... Based On Logistics, We die put!

God bless you guyz!
Nice meeting you brother. Oya chop kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yeah.. I served in Ph.. Their royal families get settlement money from all these oil companies.. Seems the Governor is even their family friend
Oyind17:
She's from onne for that matter. Those people are swimming in money. I schooled in bori so I know what I'm talking about
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bisola and Efe are the only true friends in that house even marvis wasn't loyal. She never expected Efe would Win.
Team Bisola #natheworkweywedeydo.
An example of how strong a woman should be.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
toseen7:
eosigwe ammyluv2002 to9ine ECXUSEme2 smokey3y3z ninnyanny zicoraads oviejnr gengen118 prettythicksme factsandfigures Berryice huey99 Tare22 Princesskab chy200 Donbabajay12 SPDAZZY ovop vanessa88 Dynamite02 Bae026 xiana lilee2hot episteme2 Austar Laveda justjify Oskilala Latebloomerrr vivipop lostcity smellymouth Hamminaz seasy Dospix lillya Timmypaul jojogirlx ladyprosper kingmekus sseunhayor ceno1ditaliano plus10 deathstroke Estellar UgojiC Dammyllare bibijegede misswang001 L0velyn Handsam vickydevoka Richykushk Tustrange Traecey sweetestrose moststylish Adudu208 sharrp chiefheywhy BeraBera2 Darmeelolarh giwish Lhimeet2 Princesszizi...

TeamEfe at the moment cheesy
u got dat right
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Am not talking bout the 25 million because I know he's gonna make more money. Efe is the voice of the street, bros can we bet it he's gonna get a good record label,he's is loved by Nigerians that alone will leave her with no choice than to go back to efe because nigerians want them to be together.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.