Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3122916 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2017
Librakid:

I love Bassey mehn...and y would kemen wear thesame pants for workout everyday? Upon that him dey claim ladies man
in as much as it's clean dats not a problem
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2017
vickydevoka:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2017
vickydevoka:

it's a problem Oo datz y u don't buy d same colour of a particular design to wore everytime
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2017
newguy1:
it's a problem Oo datz y u don't buy d same colour of a particular design to wore everytime
abi. Buh to him his o.k
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2017
fellis:

Lmao
I agree abeg, big brother no be pity party. The best entertainer ought to win not the one with the best sob stories.
I don't know for these people o.

Na this kain mumu stories dem use chase Soma and Miyonse, now all we watch as entertainment is tasks, gossips, and TBoss warding off Kemen

Anybody wey Big brother no favour, make dem go find another reality show. That is all some of these people are good at, serial reality show participants

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2017
safarigirl:

Na this kain mumu stories dem use chase Soma and Miyonse, now all we watch as entertainment is tasks, gossips, and TBoss warding off Kemen

Anybody wey Big brother no favour, make dem go find another reality show. That is all some of these people are good at, serial reality show participants
True.
Couldn't agree more.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2017
safarigirl:

U they mind them. nothing dey there to watch nah, nothing entertaining, page we dey 581 yesterday night and this morning is still at 584, nothing much to talk about na borites, gossipers, ploters na him full house. if Soma or Miyonse where to be in the house am sure this thread should be hovering around 6hundredand by now. And when there is absolute nothing to talk about they now resort to insulting kemen cos of his lips na him create himself? I just tire for some pple n there foresight.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Frezhkid10(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2017
Mehn....the entertainment in the house Is going from bad to worse.. undecided cry......plz let's all vote gifty.....she's the only entertainment in the house now....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
I think that Debbie suffered from being the joker last week(which I repeatedly pointed out) hence the reason for her being nominated for eviction. We haven't yet seen the "gbasa-queen" in her as she promised during her intro(maybe it was just all talk). As for Bassey, he sort of blended into the background without offering much except the radio show. He told uriel on Monday that despite being nominated for eviction, he will still be the same as he was last week so I ain't expecting much from him.

Anyways between the three(Bassey, Debbie and gifty), I will definitely choose gifty because her numerous ingrish accents and mismanagement of words is actually entertaining enough for me. We know bisola will definitely survive and I don't like Coco ice.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
How does this dumb, low-IQ show even generate 584 pages [and counting]?

The apocalypse is surely nigh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by presentley: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
newguy1:
it's a problem Oo datz y u don't buy d same colour of a particular design to WORE everytime
Na wah!! Na real wah!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Wow! The apocalypse is surely nigh.

You sha wan use style find people trouble this morning abi? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:38am On Feb 08, 2017
DarkRebel101:

If your IQ is as high as you think it is, then you'll know that:

What you just did is the answer to your question.

Any other question?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Any other question?

grin

Wetin he dey find here in the first place? Mr high IQ grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2017
OTgenasis:

grin
Wetin he dey find here in the first place? Mr high IQ grin
You dey mind am? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2017

You dey mind am? smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2017
I just woke up to place another 100 votes with an old sim card I found lying around.

My Vote count goes to 600 now...

Have you placed your votes?

Please vote BISOLA to stay...

It's permitted to validate and use colleagues phone lines to Vote.

Every 100 votes matter.
Pls how do I vote more than once? I really want Bisola to stay....I love her,but not more than Efe oh! Efe is the best overall

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017

Any other question?

I never said I thought my IQ was high. Taper down the strawman, will you?

And yes, my IQ is high, and complemented with a near-eidetic memory to work cognitive wonders. grin

I'm merely puzzled as to how dumb shows like BBA and BBN garner much traction.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Pls how do I vote more than once? I really want Bisola to stay....I love her,but not more than Efe oh! Efe is the best overall

You'll unfollow Africamagictv,

then search for it again and follow,

then click on vote and register a new Number.

the rest is the same process
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2017

You'll unfollow Africamagictv,

then search for it again and follow,

then click on vote and register a new Number.

the rest is the same process
God bless you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
BISOLA dey very Hardworking..... she as she dey sweep.....

#TEAM BISOLA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2017
OTgenasis:

You sha wan use style find people trouble this morning abi? grin

I no dey try find trouble. Just yarning an honest-to-god talk for here. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2017
orirebaby:
Cocoice new hoh.
Hello ma plz wld u mind reply my pm.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Big brother should find a way to bring the voting platform to the decoder only.Even people dat aint watching are voting like 600 times Just press the Tv guide and vote for you favourite Housemate,is that too much to do? One decoder one vote. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I no dey try find trouble. Just yarning an honest-to-god talk for here. grin

Okay Sir kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2017
EXCUSEme2:
BISOLA dey very Hardworking..... she as she dey sweep.....

#TEAM BISOLA

She made a remark during her diary session yesterday,

She thanked Biggie for the broom which was recently given to the house, and she made it known to Biggie that

"she SWEPT and really enjoyed sweeping for the first time since she travelled for the show"

She also stressd the fact that sweeping with broom is one of the most deeply ingrained African traditons, with a calming return to any woman who engages in it.

Mehn!!!!!

I was on could nine, and i'm sure the BigBrother hierarchy must have gained deep satisfaction in her profound gratitude.

Talk about a real African woman.

We Africans aren't a Polished people, we truly are a recycled race.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2017
DarkRebel101:

sir, you are contributing to the page as well. We are in this together

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2017
#Copied

The best interview session I've ever experienced. What a big relieve seeing my Soma and Miyonse full of life and bouncing real well back to reality. These 2 shall go places by the grace of God Almighty. Quotes: Miyonse: Definitely I miss Tboss and I still have unfinished business with her..... # smiles Miyonse: Tboss nominated me for eviction because maybe she felt that was the best way to play her games but I know she is a wonderful person Miyonse: I am a chef and the shy type. I went for the show because I really wanna challenge myself. The show brought out some acts I never believe I could do. Miyonse: I 'll probably take opportunity in nollywood acting. Also planning to organise some reality cooking show. Miyonse: I spoke with my girlfriend this morning. She knows all I did was just a game but I don't know if we 're still be together until we see. Miyonse: Thanks to all that supported and vote for me. I am sorry to have dissappointed you. I really appreciate you. Soma: I'm going fully into my music. I'm a lover and I do love songs. I released a single last year and another one, 1+1 some days ago. I play instruments and was learning how to play guitar in the house Soma: I've not spoken with my girlfriend so I can't say if we re still together till we see but she knows it was just a game. Had somebody on me yesterday...... Miyonse: an admirer..... # bothsmiled Soma: I actually kissed Gifty....... Miyonse: He did more than kissing # showedfingers He did some finger action.... # bothlaughed Soma: There 're 2 strong people in the house.... the Warri kind of thing and TTT......... Miyonse: Yeah Efe and TTT. The game is unpredictable. TTT was nominated this week, miscalculation/ mistake can happen and he is gone. Soma: There was serious blending in the house. We were like family...... Miyonse: Infact we couldn't sleep separately yesterday night when we got back even though we had different rooms booked for us... # bothhuggedbriefly Soma: We appreciate all the people that voted for us. You will definitely see more of us.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2017
fellis:

Last time the camera accidentally showed her boobs many people rushed to view the boobs on front page then started accusing both tboss and big brother show of immorality.

After using eyes to finish woman breaast ooo!!
The hypocrites started shouting immorality. The show is trying to avoid bad name that's why they don't show things like that.
Nigerians are the only people that want to fcvk and still remain virgins

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ndidibabe(f): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2017
snezBaba:
Big brother should find a way to bring the voting platform to the decoder only.Even people dat aint watching are voting like 600 times Just press the Tv guide and vote for you favourite Housemate,is that too much to do? One decoder one vote. undecided
How will they now make money?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2017
pls i've not been watching, i thought TTT and CocoIce got the highest nomination from the Hms, how come they're not up for eviction and did Bally use his advantage card?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2017
Luizkid:
pls i've not been watching, i thought TTT and CocoIce got the highest nomination from the Hms, how come they're not up for eviction and did Bally use his advantage card?
TTT WAS SAVED BY EFE AS THE HOH AND REPLACED HIM WITH GIFTY.
COCOICE IS STILL UP FOR EVICTION.
BALLY DIDNT USE THE ADVANTAGE CARD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.