Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3121551 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

She made a remark during her diary session yesterday,

She thanked Biggie for the broom which was recently given to the house, and she made it known to Biggie that

"she SWEPT and really enjoyed sweeping for the first time since she travelled for the show"

She also stressd the fact that sweeping with broom is one of the most deeply ingrained African traditons, with a calming return to any woman who engages in it.

Mehn!!!!!

I was on could nine, and i'm sure the BigBrother hierarchy must have gained deep satisfaction in her profound gratitude.

Talk about a real African woman.

We Africans aren't a Polished people, we truly are a recycled race.
Nice one.....#clapping
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ibizgirl(f): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2017
I voted to keep both Soma and Miyonse in the house. Wish you both all the best.

seasy:
#Copied

The best interview session I've ever experienced. What a big relieve seeing my Soma and Miyonse full of life and bouncing real well back to reality. These 2 shall go places by the grace of God Almighty. Quotes: Miyonse: Definitely I miss Tboss and I still have unfinished business with her..... # smiles Miyonse: Tboss nominated me for eviction because maybe she felt that was the best way to play her games but I know she is a wonderful person Miyonse: I am a chef and the shy type. I went for the show because I really wanna challenge myself. The show brought out some acts I never believe I could do. Miyonse: I 'll probably take opportunity in nollywood acting. Also planning to organise some reality cooking show. Miyonse: I spoke with my girlfriend this morning. She knows all I did was just a game but I don't know if we 're still be together until we see. Miyonse: Thanks to all that supported and vote for me. I am sorry to have dissappointed you. I really appreciate you. Soma: I'm going fully into my music. I'm a lover and I do love songs. I released a single last year and another one, 1+1 some days ago. I play instruments and was learning how to play guitar in the house Soma: I've not spoken with my girlfriend so I can't say if we re still together till we see but she knows it was just a game. Had somebody on me yesterday...... Miyonse: an admirer..... # bothsmiled Soma: I actually kissed Gifty....... Miyonse: He did more than kissing # showedfingers He did some finger action.... # bothlaughed Soma: There 're 2 strong people in the house.... the Warri kind of thing and TTT......... Miyonse: Yeah Efe and TTT. The game is unpredictable. TTT was nominated this week, miscalculation/ mistake can happen and he is gone. Soma: There was serious blending in the house. We were like family...... Miyonse: Infact we couldn't sleep separately yesterday night when we got back even though we had different rooms booked for us... # bothhuggedbriefly Soma: We appreciate all the people that voted for us. You will definitely see more of us.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2017
kemen lashing out at Debbie rise this morning was totally uncalled for afterall she did not tell tboss not to like him....kemen is the type of guy that destroys a lady's image if she turns him down. watch out for how he will discuss tboss with the Natasha's clone(uriel) and itai's clone(bally) on Friday or Saturday....shame on him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2017
yunafa:
kemen lashing out at Debbie rise this morning was totally uncalled for afterall she did not tell tboss not to like him....kemen is the type of guy that destroys a lady's image if she turns him down. watch out for how he will discuss tboss with the Natasha's clone(uriel) and itai's clone(bally) on Friday or Saturday....shame on him.
ARE YOU REFERRING TO KEMEN THE LADIES MAN? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Luizkid(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2017
akthedream:

TTT WAS SAVED BY EFE AS THE HOH AND REPLACED HIM WITH GIFTY.
COCOICE IS STILL UP FOR EVICTION.
BALLY DIDNT USE THE ADVANTAGE CARD.
this guys be playing the game with their hearts instead of their head, the best way to defeat a good competitor is to take him outta d game, Efe should have let tony go or replace Coco with Bally. Efe has a good chance but he must take care of d strong competition

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2017
yunafa:

What happened between him and Debbie that he lashed out at her?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Luizkid:

this guys be playing the game with their hearts instead of their head, the best way to defeat a good competitor is to take him outta d game, Efe should have let tony go or replace Coco with Bally. Efe has a good chance but he must take care of d strong competition
i dont even know the reason why Efe did that, i think he shoul get rid of those that are threat to him, just like kemen & bally nominated TTT & BISOLA. But any which way if its come downs to Efe,TTT,BISOLA,MARVIS,KEMEN & BALLY. Na efe i go still vote for
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enoqueen: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Somebody help me.

Don't know what's happening to my decoder. I am not seeing all the channels since yesterday and I av been rebooting.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
enoqueen:
Somebody help me.

Don't know what's happening to my decoder. I am not seeing all the channels since yesterday and I av been rebooting.
Gotv or Dstv?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enoqueen: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2017
toseen7:
Gotv or Dstv?

Gotv
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Luizkid:

It might be a plot to get saved..should TTT attain the throne of HOH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2017
enoqueen:
Somebody help me.

Twitter @DSTVNIGERIA that's where to get help.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
enoqueen:

Gotv
i had the same issue yesterday, i only changed the direction of my antenna
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=enoqueen post=53522620]Somebody help me.

Don't know what's happening to my decoder. I am not seeing all the channels since yesterday and I av been rebooting. [/quote
Call Theur CC

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Housemates having a march past.

Bassey adding beat and life... Good job boi
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Mehn de don already form anthem and war cries grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2017
burticious:

aww with that what i just read , im going to give her my 100 votes on wechat now .. walahi aanu omo yen de n semi ... eeya .. no wonder she keep saying she get yawa for house
Big-ups bro.
Debbie-Rise must stay.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Anyways for those that don't know yet, housemates will be wearing a large jumper suit(2 housemates per one jumper suit) for the whole day as a way to increase their bond with each other.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Luizkid:

This is so true.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Tokunbo de vex for Efe side grin grin

Wagering 75% of their allowances no be here oo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2017
listening to miyonse and soma on beat fm......
so hilarious
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Luizkid:

He wld have done that if the swapping was done in diary session and not openely. He doesn't want create more enemy for him self so he did well. Tony will return if he was up and bally"s gang will put Efe back up.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2017
toseen7:
i dont even know the reason why Efe did that, i think he shoul get rid of those that are threat to him, just like kemen & bally nominated TTT & BISOLA. But any which way if its come downs to Efe,TTT,BISOLA,MARVIS,KEMEN & BALLY. Na efe i go still vote for
I swear down...me too efe all day everyday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2017
Soma= Graphics designer @ Ariya tickets Miyonse = Chef. at some where sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Ugosample:
listening to miyonse and soma on beat fm......

so hilarious

which of them pls...Lagos or IB
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2017
For those of u having incomplete channels on gotv since yday.....press d menu button on ur remote den select advanced option, click on installation n den click reset. It wil ask if u want all ur settings n channels to exit so u press ok. Ur decoder wil switch off automaticaly n reboot. Press ok for ist time installation, press ok for english language setting n ok for nigeria as ur country n ur decoder wil scan automaticaly wt ur channels complete. smiley
So guys enjoy bb naija mahn grin n pls dnt 4get to vote for gifty cos she is fun...u dnt wana miss her accent n gbagun grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2017
bestspoke:

which of them pls...Lagos or IB

99.9 Lagos

They are cool guys sha, and Miyonse is not bitter that Coco Ice nominated him either, which is good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2017
undecided

I really don't know what Tboss can really boss!

Ordinary Parade, she can't fully get involved!

SMH for her Fans!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2017
So miyonse was asked on beat 99.9fm hw many gals he has slept wt n he said he is still a Virgin grin ...i tot as much cos he was always kissing tboss' forehead cry
Nigga needs to get laid grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2017
ExclusiveD:
So miyonse was asked on beat 99.9fm hw many gals he has slept wt n he said he is still a Virgin grin ...i tot as much cos he was always kissing tboss' forehead cry

LMAO

I think he was lying tho, lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2017
ExclusiveD:
No wonder he behaves like a novice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2017
ExclusiveD:

thank God he isn't gay

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.