Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,821 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147740 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Can they just prepare some Eba to wake Marvis up,since the drumming and singing won't wake her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
frankfiny:
Abeg help me ask them oo,
If she pretend to get talent una go talk say she no dey real,
If she dey real, una go talk say she no get talent,
Haba! Everybody mustnt be a singer or an actor/actress, its a reality show, some are just regular girls who made it there. At least she has maintainedthr same personality from day 1 till date weda good or bad, Unlike Uriel that is a different person in the diary room and a totally new person to house mates, or gifty that will come today and say i miss soma and come tommorow to say i dont miss soma, and then go around asking all housmates "can i kiss you".

Remember its a reality show not a talent show, Can anyone tell me what Kim kardashians talent is?
Kim kardasian sabi make money isn't dat hat we all work for
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
and how did u know that?
u no think am say I fit sabi the lady for real life nii
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Berrywinky(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]I hope u guys know d day kemen gets nominated for eviction, you will need to vote for him and vote for his lips seperately. . . .#BBNaija

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Did bisola and tony get gifts for yesterday Noodle challenge?
Not yet bro.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
BIGGIE told them, there would not be any other cooking today, that they should drink the garri and groundnut for Dinner.
*BABA biggie's pocket don dey 'go down low" like galala*
Hihihihihihihihihi

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
5. And bisola
Every avid follower knows she ain't on that list...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
ceeSleek:
BIGGIE told them, there would not be any other cooking today, that they should drink the garri and groundnut for Dinner.
*BABA biggie's pocket don dey 'go down low" like galala*
Hihihihihihihihihi

so embarassing
yesterday it was indomie challenge with no dinner
today garri and gnut.

How much did they budget for this thing sef, e be lyk say d moni go soon finish
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Captain one n.ipple don cook ogbono soup kitchen assistant na tboss - bisola.-
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Efe is over-rated and feels pompous. And thinks he is d only one that deserves the cash. That will be his downfall
Trash tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
fellis:

so embarassing
today garri and gnut.

Lolsss, no b d budget; na d way wey HM's dey consume ooo!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
fellis:

so embarassing
today garri and gnut.

everyone was complaining about their eating rate and they had to be cautioned...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
I know gifty has lots of fans on this forum,

but lets say d truth, acting like a biitch wont get you far..

her seduction worked on bally, but with efe it stoped

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Efe is over-rated and feels pompous. And thinks he is d only one that deserves the cash. That will be his downfall
efe is the only one that has not fallen for gifty's bullshiit..

calll him arrogant all u like, but that what makes him standout

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
Trash tongue

free the mumu..

on twitter lately some miyonse fans have been using style to call the captain arrogant..

we just dey watch

but nah dem dey praise gifty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
vladimiros:

free the mumu..

on twitter lately some miyonse fans have been using style to call the captain arrogant..

we just dey watch

but nah dem dey praise gifty
EFE IS the realest.... first time my bro sat down to watch bbn... the first hms tat caught his attention was Efe... guess what He is now a fan of Efe . .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Berlynn:
EFE IS the realest.... first time my bro sat down to watch bbn... the first hms tat caught his attention was Efe... guess what He is now a fan of Efe . .

my Dad watched efe's diary session yesterday and became a fan too..

nah this eastern africans and miyonse fans dey call am arrogant upandan..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
GIFTY and DEBBIE in their bonding cloths, Gifty went to the camera to beg we the viewers for votes, that she doesn't want to go home, Immediately the camera man commot the scene.
* I guess he hates BullSh*t lolsss*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
anyone calling efe arrogant know in their hearts that he is not. I luv efe,ttt,bisola,marvis.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
u funny how him take knw say him get fans wen him de inside. may be u re jst hating
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gifty: (to camera)Hi guys, i have been nominated for eviction and I seriously do not want to go. I know that I can be really stupid sometimes, I know I can be annoying......

Please guys let us vote gifty, its not easy for someone to admit that they know say dem be mumu.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Efe and Marvis together.....They look like kids from the ghetto.. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
vladimiros:

my Dad watched efe's diary session yesterday and became a fan too..

nah this eastern africans and miyonse fans dey call am arrogant upandan..
Who miyonse fans and easter Africa help?
Miyounce don baff? Abi eastern Africa don brush.
Make dem go kiss lion jare.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
fellis:
Gifty: (to camera)Hi guys, i have been nominated for eviction and I seriously do not want to go. I know that I can be really stupid sometimes, I know I can be annoying......

Please guys let us vote gifty, its not easy for someone to admit that they know say dem be mumu.
She knows she is annoying.
She takes correction without getting angry.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
wetin concern bbn wit east Africa sef
Infact mk dem no allow dem watch again sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Sometimes Efe comes across as obnoxious to me to be honest because whenever he's going on about how authentic he is he tends to judge and shame others at the same time and it's done under the guise of being 'real'. Nothing wrong with priding yourself on your 'realness' but you don't need to keep telling people what's so wrong about them and being so judgey, sheesh. Lol still like the guy though, just one of the things that irritate me about him

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
TTT, EFE, BISOLA, MARVIS

~BEST HMs
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
pocohantas:

She knows she is annoying.
She takes correction without getting angry.
One of the reasons I like Gifty, she doesn't take things too personally especially when the people going in on her probably couldn't take half of what they dish

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
fellis:

She just proved to me shes bn putting on an act wt the 'dumbness'. tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
1bkaye:
Sometimes Efe comes across as obnoxious to me to be honest because whenever he's going on about how authentic he is he tends to judge and shame others at the same time and it's done under the guise of being 'real'. Nothing wrong with priding yourself on your 'realness' but you don't need to keep telling people what's so wrong about them and being so judgey, sheesh. Lol still like the guy though, just one of the things that irritate me about him

Thanks for d shoutout d other day. Got too busy. Only catch d show once in a while now. I try and read d updates here.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teamsynergy: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
1bkaye:
One of the reasons I like Gifty, she doesn't take things too personally especially when the people going in on her probably couldn't take half of what they dish
I really respect DAT gal... she doesn't take tinx personally... she looks fragile buh for real, she has a very thick skin....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
janellemonae:

Thanks for d shoutout d other day. Got too busy. Only catch d show once in a while now. I try and read d updates here.
Lol I understand, work doesn't really allow me to frequent this place as much now so I've sha missed a lot and try to read updates too, hope you're well smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.