Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137803 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
I had to find the closest Tv to listen to Gifty... Mehn! it's really worth it.

Thanks for update

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
enque:
Gifty de 'gbagaun' for diary room
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gifty oooooooooooooooooooooo
Gifty: Drinking the dead body
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
gifty can gbagaun 4 Africa.., she said i DRANKED it with groundnut
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
enque:

Gifty: beautifully hidden
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
pearl360:

Same thing I'm guessing.
its not a good move! him not acknowledging them
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
efe's diary session was funny yesterday... i hope he doesn't go back to being dry today... staying tuned
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
toseen7:
gifty can gbagaun 4 Africa.., she said i DRANKED it with groundnut
na lie. she tried today. Jst dat her answers abt de confusion was confusing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gifty accent na wah na real wah. grin wow gifty told biggie dat she drank garri den wtout milk, gnut n sugar due to hard life...hmm am stil waiting for u to com out frm ur shell gifty undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
enque:
Gitfy just go
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enque(f): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm thinking its cos he never stated he was married at d beginning of the show, hence d need to keep it that way...

joycesims:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
fellis:

lol
i don't think so abeg
she's dumb and she admits it, she is at peace with it. That is why she doesn't get upset when housemates yab her.

Its really not an act. If it was, the constant insults would have made her snap and reveal her true colors.

I found her funny too. Don't think she's dt dumb though. 1st class, 2nd class, arab shape *eyeroll*. she puts it on sometimes, she enjoys those insults/laughs cos it makes her d center of attention.

Uriel was just wasting her time advising her. She laughs along wt them & doesn't complain abt it in d diary room.

We don't have to agree. Dts just how I see it. I don't want her to leave yet though, she brings a lot of fun to d house. I hope shes there till d end. Too many statues in dt place.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
vickydevoka:

na lie. she tried today. Jst dat her answers abt de confusion was confusing
lol, she tried?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
enque:
I'm thinking its cos he never stated he was married at d beginning of the show, hence d need to keep it that way...

Yea true! hope it doesn't affect him tho cos' obviously biggie knows
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
joycesims:

Yea. But maybe he had an agreement with his wife that he's not gonna mention it. So they're cool with it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pearl360(f): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
efe's diary session was funny yesterday... i hope he doesn't go back to being dry today... staying tuned

And it was super dry. Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
pearl360:

Yea. But maybe he had an agreement with his wife that he's not gonna mention it. So they're cool with it.

I'm actually talking about viewers tho, guess they'll understand too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
joycesims:

I'm actually talking about viewers tho, guess they'll understand too

I'm a viewer. Pls we don't need to be made a fool of. I hope he gets whatever he needs from this show to improve his business & exposure but I really hope he doesn't win.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
janellemonae:

I'm a viewer. Pls we don't need to be made a fool of. I hope he gets whatever he needs from this show to improve his business & exposure but I really hope he doesn't win.

...and a voting viewer I guess, lol!
hope so too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
fellis:
Gifty: (to camera)Hi guys, i have been nominated for eviction and I seriously do not want to go. I know that I can be really stupid sometimes, I know I can be annoying......

Please guys let us vote gifty, its not easy for someone to admit that they know say dem be mumu.

Guy no kee me with laff Abeg..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Softorgasm(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
I believe only lesbians and guys that behave like toddler, watch this crap called bbn.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
janellemonae:

that is harsh. R u sure his wife is not in on it? Remember Goldie(RIP) it was her husband dat told us everything about d show...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Softorgasm(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Alinobrown1:
see how he constantly uses a bold.. he wants to b noticed... ignore him
so anybody that uses bold texts is seeking attention...
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Softorgasm:
I believe only lesbians and guys that behave like toddler, watch this crap called bbn.

Guy I will take one for the team..

Ignore this troll, we sent hi, packing yesterday, now he has shed his skin,,

Ignore him..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
janellemonae:

I found her funny too. Don't think she's dt dumb though. 1st class, 2nd class *eyeroll*. she puts it on sometimes, she enjoys those insults/laughs cos it makes her d center of attention.

Uriel was just wasting her time advising her. She laughs along wt them & doesn't complain abt it in d diary room.

We don't have to agree. Dts just how I see it. I don't want her to leave yet though, she brings a lot of fun to d house. I hope shes there till d end. Too many statues in dt place.

I really think Gifty is slow in the head...

But maybe she is used to it and takes medication..

Sometimes when she is alone, she says random rubbish, just out of her mouth, random nonsense..

She might have some issues, hope she is healed.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Softorgasm(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
vladimiros:

Guy I will take one for the team..

Ignore this troll, we sent hi, packing yesterday, now he has shed his skin,,

Ignore him..
real men are in political and sport session, u are here idolizing bbn.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
joycesims:

...and a voting viewer I guess, lol!
hope so too.

Lol! I try.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enque(f): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bally bally!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is it just me?
or is Kemen shrinking?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
" I have been in a relationship for 2 years"- Bally..

And u dey kiss Gifty dey let ur guy down?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Is it just me?

or is Kemen shrinking?

It the feeding,. U need a specific diet to have his build.. But them chop too much indomie..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
vladimiros:
" I have been in a relationship for 2 years"- Bally..

And u dey kiss Gifty dey let ur guy down?!
bro i think its fair nah, shebi TTT dey hide him own fam.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
yunafa:
that is harsh. R u sure his wife is not in on it? Remember Goldie(RIP) it was her husband dat told us everything about d show...

Of course she's in on it. We are talking about making a fool of d viewers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.