Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3123731 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
coolestchris:
Tboss is actually intelligent,but unlike gifty ,gifty obviously has low i.q,the fact is that inbred disrespectful attitude of ishan girls is irksome and worrisome...

The last ishan girl i brought to my rented room ended up showing why i should never date one in my life

Tboss isn't intelligent, she is exposed and far-travelled.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kemen dey dream to be HOH. I just dey laff dis guy. He no knw say d housemates dey plan to nominate am next wk. Tboss will be d 1st babe to nominate dis nigga
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kemen u no go ever win HOH...haba... Which kind person be this.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kemen using idea to seek out votes

Kemen (facing the camera) : if I ever win HOH, I will do this and that. I will reason bigbrother this and that.

Nigga trying so hard to make sense. Abulo anytime you are up for eviction, you are going home

Efe making HOH look easy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by martha89: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
coolestchris:
Tboss is actually intelligent,but unlike gifty ,gifty obviously has low i.q,the fact is that inbred disrespectful attitude of ishan girls is irksome and worrisome...

The last ishan girl i brought to my rented room ended up showing why i should never date one in my life
finally you have admit you are Benin and get a life ,this your ishan thing is becoming boring. Benin boys are lazy and even their girls don't want them..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
eosigwe:
Kemen using idea to seek out votes

Kemen (facing the camera) : if I ever win HOH, I will do this and that. I will reason bigbrother this and that.

Nigga trying so hard to make sense. Abulo anytime you are up for eviction, you are going home

Efe making HOH look easy.

Someone on this thread said Kemen was wise. I hope the person is watching and still following this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whatever tboss character is not her fault,its in her genetic coding to be disrespectful...
pocohantas:

Tboss isn't intelligent, she is exposed and far-travelled.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
coolestchris:
Chai my tribe girls need help ,i don already know tboss character from day 1

How i wish u know how stupid u appear with this ethnocentric comment u putting up here... Get a life dude, ur wasted

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tboss made Bassey cry??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kemen dey talk true sha only say na him bush face n lips make person nor fit dey like am,he is not really that bad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am an ishan boy with royal blood ok
martha89:
finally you have admit you are Benin and get a life ,this your ishan thing is becoming boring
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
XD3G:

Someone on this thread said Kemen was wise. I hope the person is watching and still following this thread
Kemen has his moments

Right now isn't one!!! undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Camera man abeg he don do na make u try show us other hms. I'm 4ken tired of kemen's speech
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Y can't Kemen tell Tboss this bitter Truth ...Y the back talk.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by okabe(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
after this night, I can finally stop wondering WTF kemen's lips are so humongous....nigga can talk for #BBN

be forming deputy big brother

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bally's mode of gossip cracks me up..
"Yes" "exactly" " true" .boyfriend accepts everything.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
akthedream:
Y
TBOSS HAS BEEN CALLED TOKUNBO TIME WITHOUT NUMBER AND SHE NEVER COMPLAINED UNTIL TONIGHT....
TRUTH IA, SHE DOESN'T LIKE MARVIS COS MARVIS DON'T FALL FOR HER.

She has told people that call her tokunbo not to call her the name
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Boj2:

Kemen has his moments

Right now isn't one!!! undecided

You are right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Call it ethnocentric chauvinism or bigotism,until someone shows me a respectful ishan girl,then i will tender an apology to myself
saintmark88:

How i wish u know how stupid u appear with this ethnocentric comment u putting up here... Get a life dude, ur wasted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
coolestchris:
Whatever tboss character is not her fault,its in her genetic coding to be disrespectful...
I understand that.
The problem isn't her introvert nature. The problem people have with her is that she isn't even willing to move or learn, she's too rigid.
Her zeal and drive is too low.
Like she has never hustle for anything in life.

Introverts are not 'dull'.

What is Kemen's problem with HOH!!!!
Which kind vision 2017 and 7-point agenda is he on about??

ninnyanny:
Lol.
Fear people like that, they allow you do all the talking while they concur. That way it's in record that they said nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by martha89: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
coolestchris:
Am an ishan boy with royal blood ok
No you are not and no ishan guy talk like this, you have admitted you are Benin and please stick to that..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
braimeddy:
Camera man abeg he don do na make u try show us other hms. I'm 4ken tired of kemen's speech
I swear ,he talks too much ....He thinks this Is Government College Zaria Boarding School...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
ninnyanny:
Wise man things naaaa...... i am for everyone and i am for no one!! cool
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bravozulu: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Uriel dey just do wetin she sabi do best: Ameboing!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by okabe(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Donbabajay12:

if I heard him correctly, kemen said "after last week's eviction, I told her(referring to Tboss) something, I should probably not tell you this, I told her, I feel like staying around you always but I'm not gonna do that because you need to come out more"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by martha89: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
saintmark88:

The dude is an idiot
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
oviejnr:
This Kemen should just shut the hell up and go to bed, his been giving them pep talk for about an hour now, i use to think its only Efe thats the motivational speaker when his high. This phiLIPS own is damn much. Na Lace them take burn him LIPS when he small. grin
I wonder for the guy o. Dem wan copy Efe style by force. Everybody wants to be real by force

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
The fact is all ishan girls i know,have inbred nature to quickly behave like tboss..you are also not helping matters Martha
martha89:
No you are not and no ishan guy talk like this, you have admitted you are Benin and please stick to that..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Donbabajay12:
I thought it was my head playing games with me.
He took shots at Tboss right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
vladimiros:

U don't understand....

Tboss was crying cuz the housemates told her d truth... She is useless..

Nah only kemen listen to her, marvis dey catch cruise with tboss..

Right now tboss dey vex because she feels she was not respected ..
NA PUSSY KEMEN DEY FIND.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gifty na real character. See as she just go sit down for Kemen lap. For Kemen mind now ehn he don win o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ok now we have a new person to hate after gifty,thats good, after al i subscribed to be entertained,good job from tboss,her antagonism can get us entertained
pocohantas:

I understand that.
The problem isn't her introvert nature. The problem people have with her is that she isn't even willing to move or learn, she's too rigid.
Her zeal and drive is too low.
Like she has never hustle for anything in life.

Introverts are not 'dull'.

What is Kemen's problem with HOH!!!!
Which kind vision 2017 and 7-point agenda is he on about??

Lol.
Fear people like that, they allow you do all the talking while they concur. That way it's in record that they said nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.