Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3117945 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by martha89: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:
On the contrary,i was formerly an antagonist to the serial bashing of ishan ladies when they describe the, as sorcerer,,i used to bash people who were so firmly opionated,but as i began to encounter them myself ,i just gave up the trust on ishan girls..martha please be a good example by arguing with patience and love and not arguing with bitterness
Your girls are terrible and worst, You are the first to say no tribalism here and also the first to talk trash about a tribe,anyway benin guys are know to be lousy.. tokunbo idowu how is this name even ishan?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2017
So bisola is ovulating.... It's obvious undecided
What happened to TTT's dick tho...why isn't he using it?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2017
People who are not ready to entertain in the house are...

Tboss

tboss

tboss

so she can't just accept that miyonse the fine boy will never come ..what if there was no male eye candy in the house initially
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Coyotejack:
But efe's game towards ladies is weaker than my glo network

Are you expecting efe to go into any woman in that house,that nigga said he hasn't been with a girl for two years now...He doesn't have game on that,you cant tell a smooth talker from the start and he isn't one..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2017
PhiLIP feeling left out now they just gisting love their dynamics g-unit
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:
The bitches,mitches and snitches have regrouped...... Even after Biggie's warning lipsrsealed undecided

Yea, upload in progress,
All servers fully optimized,
TFTP server IP addresses detected,
Source File name found

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2017
XD3G:

Yea, upload in progress,
All servers fully optimized,
TFTP server IP addresses detected,
Source File name found
File Transfer speed 18Mbps....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 12:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Slymonster:

Are you expecting efe to go into any woman in that house,that nigga said he hasn't been with a girl for two years now...He doesn't have game on that,you cant tell a smooth talker from the start and he isn't one..
My broda the first time I saw TTT, bally I knew those guys are good but efe's own is poor , the first time talking to Tboss he was in the weather channel undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Coyotejack:

Then y come on big brother

He isn't camera shy.
He said the reason why during his diary room session today,that he is being that way cos moving close to any of them, they might catch feelings and if he doesn't continue the love thing after big brother they will say he broke their hearts and again that most of them are very old. And he said he won't like any of them to tell him he broke their hearts.

He further stated that to be the reason he isclose to marvis alone as he knows that even if something happens btw them in BB and it doesn't continue after BB she won't take offense as a street girl that she will understand.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:
The bitches,mitches and snitches have regrouped...... Even after Biggie's warning lipsrsealed undecided
Na to go spiritual since warning no work. Fall down and die kinda prayer.
Every coven must be uprooted by fire!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2017
So all they do in that house is to gossip.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Debbie ate 2 packs of indomie, 1 full sardine, chicken...egg.
She still put mayonnaise inside come wash am down with coke...and she said she maintains a healthy diet. undecided

If they continue like this, Big brother would collect loan from World Bank next month.
DEBBY CAN GO 3BDAYS WITHOUT REAL FOOD... WHAT KEMEN OR BISOLA CONSUME IN 2 DAYS, IS WHAT DEBBIE CONSUME IN A WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Am ishan oooooooooooooooo

and also by the way i am a trouble maker too..so you should have known that by now.
martha89:
Your girls are terrible and worst, You are the first to say no tribalism here and also the first to talk trash about a tribe,anyway benin guys are know to be lousy.. tokunbo idowu how is this name even ishan?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

File Transfer speed 18Mbps....

Perfect!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

He isn't camera shy.
He said the reason why during his diary room session today,that he is being that way cos moving close to any of them they might catch feelings and if he doesn't continue the love thing after big brother they will say he broke their hearts and again that most of them are very old. And he said he won't like any lady to say that to him.

He further stated that to be the reason he isclose to marvis alone as he knows that even if something happens btw them in BB and it doesn't continue after BB she won't take offense as a street girl that she will understand.

Isssorite lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Na to go spiritual since warning no work. Fall down and die kinda prayer.
Every coven must be uprooted by fire!
LOL....every evil programming @ Biggie's house... Scatter by fire
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:
Am ishan oooooooooooooooo

and also by the way i am a trouble maker too..so you should have known that by now.
it's Esan not ishan..And enough with the tribalistic stuff abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Which kind street girl talk be that?
Street girl mean say she'll increase pussy mileage without emotions?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Bisola is on her period .not ovulating at all. I just think she likes d closeness she is seeing btw efe n marvis. As such she is gumming ttt. I will like to see t tboss make a play for ttt. Just to shake d clique

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2017
Chai i done tire for all this perfectionist for nairaland,,another t-boss wannabe
Lilamartedi:
it's Esan not ishan..And enough with the tribalistic stuff abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Lol.
Do we really hate Gifty?
We hate her 'fakery'...not her.
Same here,I don't hate her but her "false character and spurious manner"
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Efe can't own up....he's not confident enough to express his emotions
The excuse dem too much
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Nooooo

Not that type of street girl ooo

I mean someone that know how things rolls and will sure understand that their relationship was all a game. Nothing like love induced. Hope u get?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

DEBBY CAN GO 3BDAYS WITHOUT REAL FOOD... WHAT KEMEN OR BISOLA CONSUME IN 2 DAYS, IS WHAT DEBBIE CONSUME IN A WEEK.
Then she'll resurrect on the third day and consume all the calories.

Kemen and Bisola are secondary consumers. They man the food chain
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

The excuse dem too much
grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2017
tsquaure:
Bisola is on her period .not ovulating at all. I just think she likes d closeness she is seeing btw efe n marvis. As such she is gumming ttt. I will like to see t tboss make a play for ttt. Just to shake d clique
TTT is too rigid,don't think she will succeed if she attempts
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

He isn't camera shy.
He said the reason why during his diary room session today,that he is being that way cos moving close to any of them, they might catch feelings and if he doesn't continue the love thing after big brother they will say he broke their hearts and again that most of them are very old. And he said he won't like any of them to tell him he broke their hearts.

He further stated that to be the reason he is close to marvis alone as he knows that even if something happens btw them in BB and it doesn't continue after BB she won't take offense as a street girl that she will understand.

Marvis isn't no street girl,marvis is soft and so easy to get down..leave that matter on efe,he doesn't have any game talk with a girl,Someone who called gifty a virgin when the show just started...haba .....Efe na drink and weed em sabi..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Slymonster:

Marvis isn't no street girl,marvis is soft and so easy to get down..leave that matter on efe,he doesn't have any game talk with a girl,Someone who called gifty a virgin when the show just started...haba .....Efe na drink and weed em sabi..

Can't gifty be a virgin? grin

#runs outta thread
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Bassey is hiding himself,,,

Deborah is hiding herself....

I guess is because they came in late
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2017
coolestchris:
Chai i done tire for all this perfectionist for nairaland,,another t-boss wannabe
Tboss wanna be? You must be a joker

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Can't gifty be a virgin? grin

#runs outta thread
I will falsely believe Gifty is a virgin only when PMB is LIVE in naija....till then Tori Tori....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Nooooo

Not that type of street girl ooo

I mean someone that know how things rolls and will sure understand that their relationship was all a game. Nothing like love induced. Hope u get?
May they not play games with his manhood.
Lol...see as you shout Nooooo.

Boj2:

The excuse dem too much
Don't mind Efe.
I am not really enthusiastic about romance in the house but he doesn't have to keep making excuses. He isn't a very sensitive guy...
It's very obvious in his dealings with the opposite sex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.