Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3117754 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by joycesims(f): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Marvis doesn't even pass the main characteristic of a nerd... she isn't overly intellectual!

Intellectually not she ain't! nothing overtly outstanding about her!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2017
Choiiiiii! I guess it is Bally's turn to receive bashing on this thread grin Wetin Bally do na?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

HE WILL BE FLUSHED BACK INTO BBN BY FANS grin
YES OOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2017
joycesims:

Intellectually not she ain't! nothing overtly outstanding about her!
Hahahaha.
Finishing!
Nothing at all... like I said before, she is lucky she joined the right in-house gang but when push gets to shove, she'll definitely be up for eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2017
homesteady:
Choiiiiii! I guess it is Bally's turn to receive bashing on this thread grin Wetin Bally do na?
He bad mouthed efe, ttt,marvis, bisola to gifty last nite...but it's good cos I now know bally's mind set(remember itai of Zimbabwe)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2017
ovoP:
undecided[/color][color=#000000]Miyonse just tweeted dat bisola is a bully and he wants her to Leave d houx
uncle or Aunty, pls can u do copy & paste? Cos me i don check @miyonsea i no see wetin u write 4 there. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Whoever control that camera is a savage,showing t.boss loneliness and then show miyonse photograph and back to her again..lol

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
What was written on her shirt though
Donbabajay12:

Nah the Hms knows she is a Back stabber, it was even written on the customized shirt Biggie gave them...Just three Night ago ,Bassey addressed her as _Uriel backstabber on dere Late Night Radio show....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
I no talk again before i chop ban
rhosmherhy:
guy will u take a chill pill? whats with u and ur tribe girls....asif dem even need u to date dem. and if u re frm edo, edo guys are even worse.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2017
Seriously that true though
akthedream:
HE WILL BE FLUSHED BACK INTO BBN BY FANS grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Currently showing debby nyansh loneliness and she deh pray
Slymonster:
Whoever control that camera is a savage,showing t.boss loneliness and then show miyonse photograph and back to her again..lol
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2017
once a housemate is out of the house, he has no business talking bad about another housemate still in the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

They don't know.
They admitted writing one or two 'bad' things but they didn't mean backstabbing per say, that whoever wrote the inscriptions used backstabbing for lack of better words.
Then they said she stabs them with her ass... that's how they started calling her backstabber.
SO YOU BELIEVED THAT TRASH? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2017
fF01:

hahaha.. lwkm!! omo i use to reason it too o! sometimes i would be like, Ope are you mad ni??
Baba,d tin baffled me.....i spent about 40 mins watching pple sleep...... See i don set limit..... On or before 12am i don crash! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrDvO(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Marvis doesn't even pass the main characteristic of a nerd... she isn't overly intellectual!

LOLssss
Come and force us inside the room nah tongue
u guys shud do naah...these hms are nt ready to gv us any action...mayb u guys ll gv us wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2017
Where the rules
yunafa:
once a housemate is out of the house, he has no business talking bad about another housemate still in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2017
mrDvO:
phew! finally caught up...great job guys, its jst lyk av bn following d show frm d strt! Boj2 n Pocohantas u guys shud get a room btw...
LOL....... Abeg give us the keys to yours!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Softorgasm:
It's such a shame...
And this are the leaders of tomorrow.
u no dey among dem w well since we have u our tomorrow is safe abi u no b future leader material
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by holluwahdharmie(f): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
pls ooo for d past three days my govt no dey show bbn and other channel, i don install and rescan.wetin I go do?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL
Good morning...
Morning Mystery Woman, slept well?!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

SO YOU BELIEVED THAT TRASH? SMH
No, I didn't.
They were all lying, sugar coating things and saying only the obvious and acceptable (e.g) Bisola is loud.
I think they know there is something off about Uriel, but I doubt they know of her Diary room persona and backstabbing.
Why is no one nominating her for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Big brother wants housemates to choose a housemate for a special rewards
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2017
Kemen is now getting so irritating. Why is he just pestering Tboss? Can't he notice that Tboss doesn't like him? Mayb he dey wait make Tboss shout for e head

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Morning Mystery Woman, slept well?!
You didn't leave me with a choice. My night was fantastic...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
The kemen ugly sha..tboss fit vomit on am,,but the fine bassey she is with,how is she relating with him
braimeddy:
Kemen is now getting so irritating. Why is he just pestering Tboss? Can't he notice that Tboss doesn't like him? Mayb he dey wait make Tboss shout for e head
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Ever since Soma and Miyonse left the house, this thread has been moving like a snail.
Why?
because it's a 3month show n u can't have d same intensity of day 1 to day 52 or so. N in another tin is what did d two actually brought to d table really I like to know pls don't say romance cus dat was exactly what evicted dem

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

No, I didn't.
They were all lying, sugar coating things and saying only the obvious and acceptable (e.g) Bisola is loud.
I think they know there is something off about Uriel, but I doubt they know of her Diary room persona and backstabbing.

Because they are just dumb and feel her case is not important for now.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2017
braimeddy:
Tboss should report to big brother...he has been harassing her since day 3 and stalking her as well...I am not tboss' fan but this is getting out of hand. he should go for uriel dat has lied about having feelings for him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, nobody in that house right now deserves to win

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Why will she come to big brother if she can't fake feelings,its all about acting,,but dam kemen is just an irritant
yunafa:
Tboss should report to big brother...he has been harassing her since day 3 and stalking her as well...I am not tboss' fan but this is getting out of hand. he should go for uriel dat has lied about having feelings for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

No, I didn't.

She is a damn good actress. They all see her as harmless. If only they knwe She bottles up so much gossip and funny xters she would have shown her fellow housemates and unleashes it to Biggie. Poor Biggie.

PS Debbie Rise be making me feel sad. I think she would have been more comfortable in a show like The Voice.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Tboss is the kinda of person u have to be patient with. She b like novel wey u go read well and understand her kind of person. Cos any little tin can easily irritate her
coolestchris:
The kemen ugly sha..tboss fit vomit on am,,but the fine bassey she is with,how is she relating with him

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.