Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3127292 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
COOL10:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. It wasn't everyone. Why do most Nigerians like to exaggerate?. Efe chasing her really cracked me up tho. They might make a good couple
Funny enough that's what exaggeration is for. Giving names wasn't necessary.

I'm glad you got the point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
100naira:
oga using oj Simpson just closed this matter, his career was over immediately he did what he did, nobody loved him for what he did. If you think say na lie, show me any person wey praise and adore am after killing his wife/lover.
bro go n watch d series u will still see people tell . D media he was frame n yes he his a celeb even after retirement for god sake he won it was his theft offence dat took him to jail dat ttells u d power celeb have over people. Bro if u won dey talk about dis na another matter all in all. If u like someone u always give ddem d benefit of doubt okay.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
eosigwe:
of course we all know she will be up next. Her fans are campaigning in advance
Tboss don start ....gifty is mentoring her on how to shed FAKE tears! sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
vickydevoka:

Over 4000 person came for de audition . how u wan take make dem do am. Na jamv or abi na waec. so na by hu you knw.Am sure was tru kelvin or karen.

Baba,the contestants were arranged jooh
I have that feeling they were!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Someone needs to be all up in her face so she can put her fake ass in check!!
Gifty is not the only fake person in that house,they are all acting. If Bally chooses to be the person who calls out people on their flaws then he shouldn't be partial. He should always call out Tboss on her passive attitude,Bisola on her loud attitude and Cocoice on her temperamental attitude or are these ones too hot for him to handle?

Everyone has a flaw,he isn't perfect either.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moufan: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:
Ever since Soma and Miyonse left the house, this thread has been moving like a snail.
Why?
hahahaha,you never see anything. this thread may even die soon.the guys making it fun have been evicted,all they do in the house now is play card and gossip

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
carammel:

Gifty is not the only fake person in that house,they are all acting. If Bally chooses to be the person who calls out people on their flaws then he shouldn't be partial. He should always call out Tboss on her passive attitude,Bisola on her loud attitude and Cocoice on her temperamental attitude or are these ones too hot for him to handle?

Everyone has a flaw,he isn't perfect either.
Hers is always the obvious..... Others try to moderate the way they display their "flaws".
She on her part enjoys being stupid for no reason

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Baba,the contestants were arranged jooh I have that feeling they were!
en fit be o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
What's wrong with these people.... Tboss isn't the only the housemate, camera just stays focused on her
Abi her daddy called to warn dem ?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Neroanna(f): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tboss too soft sha.

she ain't strong. gifty don turn motivational speaker.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Hers is always the obvious..... Others try to moderate the way they display their "flaws".
lol,I can see how much the girl gets on your nerves but then,that is what makes her Gifty.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Prettytimah(f): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tboss: really, u want to be respected then BBN is the wrongest place to be. Ha if u com c wetin dem dey do u here nko. Biko no cry......U ain't that baad.

I tell you Gifty is intentionally acting "this" dumb. She might be dumb be not as much as she is acting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Cameraman should show other housemates na undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Prettytimah(f): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
crowntoro:
Cameraman should show other housemates na undecided
I tire o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

There's a reason for being stupid?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Prettytimah(f): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
UjSizzle:

There's a reason for being stupid?
25M

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Boj2:

Baba,the contestants were arranged jooh
I have that feeling they were!
i think so too because most of them are into entertainment stuff. Efe-rapper cocoice-rapper bally-DJ Gifty-Actress Bisola-actress/O.A.P Uriel-Actress/musician Debbie-Singer TTT-dancer Soma-musician Bassey-Actor/entertainer

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
According to the pool, Bassey and Gifty are getting votes at the fastest rate.

To vote Bisola via SmS, text: VOTE Bisola And send it to 32052

Please don't add anything else to the message

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Na wa for naijas oh... Dis one fake that one fake una sabi dem way of life outside bigbrother hood? Na una fake pass. Na everybody sabi dance abi na everybody sabi talk talk abi na everybody sabi plenty chores?haba..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Those that are afraid not to offend the fellow mates and viewers are the fakes.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Abi na those guys with low esteem wey dey gang up to send those guys in romance back home no fake? Dem no fit challenge.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jomoh: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Anytime other housemates are eating anything other than eba, Marvis just sits by the table staring and laughing hysterically.

Does she really eat eba only?

She has a very lovely skin, for someone who takes a lot of carbohydrate.

She takes the most nutritional plant on earth. WEED.

When you take WEED, you get hungry, so its normal for you to take heavy food after.

It help skin glow. She doesn't even apply make-up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Janetade86(f): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
The realest person among them is coco ice and Tboss. The rest of them are just pretending. Imagine last night when Bisola was saying she no dey complain for Biggie's task cos there's a reason she's there. Now, they were asked to clean and she's already complaining...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enque(f): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
TTT just gave a shoutout to Laraba, Ella and Mason (his wife and kids)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Janetade86:
The realest person among them is coco ice and Tboss. The rest of them are just pretending. Imagine last night when Bisola was saying she no dey complain for Biggie's task cos there's a reason she's there. Now, they were asked to clean and she's already complaining...

I thought i was the only one that heard her say that yesterday. I was stunned seeing her fume over the chores earlier on in the day.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Anytime other housemates are eating anything other than eba, Marvis just sits by the table staring and laughing hysterically.

Does she really eat eba only?

She has a very lovely skin, for someone who takes a lot of carbohydrate.
I take Amala 24/7 too. Amala and Garri are my fav food and I've got lovely skin.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
ckmayoca:
Abi na those guys with low esteem wey dey gang up to send those guys in romance back home no fake? Dem no fit challenge.
lol efe is fake marvis is fake welll 3t can exhibit signs but his definetely not but he like to create fictional tales
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enque(f): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bassey is wondering y anyone would wanna nominate him for eviction...

Its a game brah!!! Wake up
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
dominique:

I just gave her 100 wecgat votes with my spare line. I'm starting to likes her guts.

Bassey and Marvis don hammer, only them will be exempted from biggies's punishment

Nice one!

Lucky Bassey and Marvis.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Janetade86:

That means she is a lier which simply means it's a part of her. If she wanna fake, she will do the chores pretending she is ok with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.