Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,086 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134515 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
newguy1:
lol efe is fake marvis is fake welll 3t can exhibit signs but his definetely not but he like to create fictional tales

What ever ttt creates as a tale, it's a sign he talks a lot and funny coupled with 2 kids at home which will make him talk talk talk. Check his video on instagram how he plays with his kids at home. That's him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
jomoh:

She takes the most nutritional plant on earth. WEED.

When you take WEED, you get hungry, so its normal for you to take heavy food after.

It help skin glow. She doesn't even apply make-up.
About weed being the underlying factor for her skin glow, i'll research on this. thanx

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

I take Amala 24/7 too. Amala and Garri are my fav food and I've got lovely skin.
Truly lovely. keep it up wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
enque:
Bassey is wondering y anyone would wanna nominate him for eviction...

Its a game brah!!! Wake up
He said he's been wondering the reason they gave biggie while nominating him, he just couldn't fathom any reason attached to his person. Afterall he's just been here for 2weeks..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
ckmayoca:

That means she is a lier which simply means it's a part of her. If she wanna fake, she will do the chores pretending she is ok with it.
SOME OF YOU JUST TYPE FOR TYPING SAKE.. WAS SHE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TASK? SHE IS AMONG THOSE WHO WORK IS MOST TODAY SEF... SHE WAS ONLY TELLING DEBBIE RISE NOT TO PUT HER FOOT PRINT ON THE FLOOR SHE JUST CLEAN... WE ALL DO THAT ABEG.... MUST YOU GUYS TALK TRASH COS YOU DON'T LIKE HER?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vanessa88:
He said he's been wondering the reason they gave biggie while nominating him, he just couldn't fathom any reason attached to his person. Afterall he's just been here for 2weeks..
IF ONLY HE KNEW TBOSS WAS PART OF THESE THAT NOMINATED HIM..
TBOSS HAS BENEFITTED FROM BASSEY MORE THAN ANY OTHER HOUSE MATE... YET SHE STILL NOMINATED HIM..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ElPhenomenal(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
jomoh:

She takes the most nutritional plant on earth. WEED.

When you take WEED, you get hungry, so its normal for you to take heavy food after.

It help skin glow. She doesn't even apply make-up.
I see you bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

SOME OF YOU JUST TYPE FOR TYPING SAKE.. WAS SHE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TASK? SHE IS AMONG THOSE WHO WORK IS MOST TODAY SEF... SHE WAS ONLY TELLING DEBBIE RISE NOT TO PUT HER FOOT PRINT ON THE FLOOR SHE JUST CLEAN... WE ALL DO THAT ABEG.... MUST YOU GUYS TALK TRASH COS YOU DON'T LIKE HER?
Thanks for seeing things as they unfold.

I noticed they all frowned when told to clean the house,after d arena. The camera focused on her face then, but she didn't complain. I just didnt correct the guy's post because sometimes, you just let people voice their opinion irrespective of its authenticity.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

And when u type read the content of the message first and not reacting to whatever u have in mind. I was differentiating fake with lies with the person I mentioned I wasn't analysing bisola. If most of guys talk trash u talk the trash bin.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jomoh: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

About weed being the underlying factor for her skin glow, i'll research on this. thanx

It's better to have a first hand experience of it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
ckmayoca:

And when u type read the content of the message first and not reacting to whatever u have in mind. I was differentiating fake with lies with the person I mentioned I wasn't analysing bisola. If most of guys talk trash u talk the trash bin.
YOU ARE CONFUSED.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
jomoh:

It's better to have a first hand experience of it.

NDLEA watching the progress of this convo like:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
teelaw4life:

NDLEA watching the progress of this convo like:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

YOU ARE CONFUSED.

You the confused one here. When I mentioned someone telling the person something and u came pouring ur frustration on me. You may be bisola's tribal person, me I be her fan who voted for her for entertaining me ni so leave story.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Marvis.....Powered by Eba.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
According to the pool, Bassey and Gifty are getting votes at the fastest rate.

To vote Bisola via SmS, text: VOTE Bisola
And send it to 32052

Please don't add anything else to the message
any idea how many people are leaving on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Giddyperson:
any idea how many people are leaving on Sunday

Biggie said at least one.

I suspect one. For Balance.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Define Eba :
Marvis

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

TBOSS HAS BENEFITTED FROM BASSEY MORE THAN ANY OTHER HOUSE MATE... YET SHE STILL NOMINATED HIM..
You dey mind that respect wanting girl... She ain't loyal...He did shout on her yesterday,let his cool down for the first time.. I mean Bassey... while Bisola the instigator was busy cheering

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bisola, thank u so much for saving tboss from the irritant kemmen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
frankfiny:
Marvis.....Powered by Eba.
The glutton gossips and eats eba excessively... She has no personality on her own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
akthedream:

I ask you again, what exactly is your problem with Tboss's nomination.
They all nominated someone.
Gifty nominated Cocoice that saved her from eviction before.
They all nominate someone and keep talking and laughing with that person like nothing happened...it's the game.

She said she nominated him because they weren't close then. Obviously they have formed some connection, I doubt she'll nominate him again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
yunafa:
Bisola, thank u so much for saving tboss from the irritant kemmen. Thank you
bisola cracking me up for the past 20mins.

If Tboss spends another week in that house, she'll grow very tolerant of Kemen. Why do you hate d niccur so much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
She's just like a furniture in the house..without Bisola, she wont exist
Vanessa88:
The glutton gossips and eats eba excessively... She has no personality on her own
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
pocohantas:

I ask you again, what exactly is your problem with Tboss's nomination.
They all nominated someone.
Gifty nominated Cocoice that saved her from eviction before.
They all nominate someone and keep talking and laughing with that person like nothing happened...it's the game.

She said she nominated him because they weren't close then. Obviously they have formed some connection, I doubt she'll nominate him again.

Madam u get time sha I swear. I bet u cant hold the silence about this anymore.as if is say Na only Tboss nominate the person she plays with in the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2017

bisola cracking me up for the past 20mins.

If Tboss spends another week in that house, she'll grow very tolerant of Kemen. Why do you hate d niccur so much
I tire Asin because say him no luk like Chris Brown god is watching all of u discriminating I hope u all r mr nigeria n miss naija cntender

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
ckmayoca:

Madam u get time sha I swear. I bet u cant hold the silence about this anymore.as if is say Na only Tboss nominate the person she plays with in the house.
He has gone on and on about her nomination nah.
I just want to be sure if I missed something.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2017

Funny enough that's what exaggeration is for. Giving names wasn't necessary.

I'm glad you got the point.
. It's just to avoid giving her a bad name. I heard her dad ain't in sync with her stay,let's not make things worse for her. U feel me?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
newguy1:
bro go n watch d series u will still see people tell . D media he was frame n yes he his a celeb even after retirement for god sake he won it was his theft offence dat took him to jail dat ttells u d power celeb have over people. Bro if u won dey talk about dis na another matter all in all. If u like someone u always give ddem d benefit of doubt okay.
So na de series you de even use to back up your point? Na real wa! I'm talking about the real Oj Simpson and you are talking about the TV series. Go and read the various articles concerning the real Oj and I still de wait for you to show me the people wey de defend and still famz him after he killed his lover.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
frankfiny:
She's just like a furniture in the house..without Bisola, she wont exist
Yes she hides under people's shadow and eats like a person from IDP camp

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
100naira:
So na de series you de even use to back up your point? Na real wa! I'm talking about the real Oj Simpson and you are talking about the TV series. Go and read the various articles concerning the real Oj and I still de wait for you to show me the people wey de defend and still famz him after he killed his lover.
f I ask u to read u won't but yah d people vs oj Simpson is well Enought. lipsrsealed i rest ma case I don't argue to win I argue to drop ma point n off I go bruh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by yunafa(f): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Right now, i dislike tboss, gifty, bally

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.