Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146420 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't know why we behave funny sometimes, didn't you guys watch yesterday's show. ESE was practically brought in the house by Biggie to stir up the house, haba! I'm very sure Biggie instructed her to break that efe-bis-ttt-mar formation, which she has to do.
*Isn't it surprising that in less than 24_hours, she luckily became the HOH* make una think naa!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by COOL10(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Coyotejack:

At least only one .....

Gifty na em dey go awse else gifty and marvis
. It go shock you say Gifty get fans pass Marvis oo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
What is wrong with the organisers of this show? Are they drunk on gorilla piss?

How can a fake housemate save and replace an actual participant of a real show? Why would a fake housemate be given the power to kill the dream of a real housemate by putting them up for possible eviction?

What's fake about the fake housemates if their actions have real repercussions? The fake housemates have nothing at stake, so why allow them participate in something as important as save and replace?

This is un-professionalism and stupidity of the highest order. It's like allowing a fan from the stands to come on the pitch and save a player's penalty.

Yeye dey smell.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
ammyluv2002:
This show get some annoying flops. Bigbrother should work on having a fair game and not all these selfish rules

Well, my vote goes to TTT & Marvis (50/50)

Gifty will definitely be the escape goat...she can't fight it this time

Marvis is not friendly, Gifty will be missed, however Marvis will not be missed but for her eba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
If she doesnt replace they will suspect something, they have to keep the game going, she' s the head of house and its the rule. Maybe if she savetd ttt yoou wouldnt be complaining
ammyluv2002:
This doesn't make sense....Ese shouldn't have replaced anyone since other housemates are not allowed to nominate the new ones! This is not fair! She doesn't even know the housemates too well

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
UREL AND TBOSS PLAYING MIND GAME..... I AM LEARNING ALOT FROM THIS SHOW..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
ceeSleek:
The only way GIFTY can have my vote if she switches her accents them to pure typical Naija, then I'll begin to be impressed. As for now, Marvis 50 - TTT 50...
seconded, is the voting line open.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyjip(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
please who nominated who?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
newguy1:
[I think marvis is safe cus ebuka said b4 d nomination start thdat the two fake hm can neither nominate nor b evicted so having ese rise up to nominate is just goin with the flow n biggies also said @least one is going so probably it's btw 3(t n gifty n guess what I had the same gifty dream 2 I saw 3t going meaning d opposite will go
I think so too, the thing fit dey between gifty and TTT with gifty eventually going as the G-Unit fans will vote for TTT.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
oviejnr:
seconded, is the voting line open.
I don't think so.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mystikal(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
One minute you are pitying gifty....the next she just goes and says something to throw all that pity away

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Coyotejack:

My dear Uriel na green snake under the greener grass
I never see! She deserves dat bck stabber someone gave her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
newguy1:
[I think marvis is safe cus ebuka said b4 d nomination start thdat the two fake hm can neither nominate nor b evicted so having ese rise up to nominate is just goin with the flow n biggies also said @least one is going so probably it's btw 3(t n gifty n guess what I had the same gifty dream 2 I saw 3t going meaning d opposite will go
He didn't say anything about saving and replacing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ksslib:

How can a fake housemate save and replace an actual participant of a real show? Why would a fake housemate be given the power to kill the dream of a real housemate by putting them up for possible eviction?

What's fake about the fake housemates if their actions have real repercussions? The fake housemates have nothing at stake, so why allow them participate in something as important as save and replace?

This is un-professionalism and stupidity of the highest order. It's like allowing a fan from the stands to come on the pitch and save a player's penalty.

Yeye dey smell.
ITS A GAME... YOU CAN DESTROY YOUR DECODER IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...YOU GUYS ONLY COMPLAIN WHEN ITS AGAINST YOU.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MayhorE(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
ceeSleek:
I don't know why we behave funny sometimes, didn't you guys watch yesterday's show. ESE was practically brought in the house by Biggie to stir up the house, haba! I'm very sure Biggie instructed her to break that efe-bis-ttt-mar formation, which she has to do.
*Isn't it surprising that in less than 24_hours, she luckily became the HOH* make una think naa!!!

i too just dey observe since say this thing na coup
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Ebuka already said ,New Hms can't save and replace ...so its not gonna happen ....Modified.... ESE just replace Tboss with Marvis ..hmm am loving this game

He said cannot vote or be voted for possible evictions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ksslib:

Yeye dey smell.
Oga, if e dey pain u; go open your own show!!! That's BIGGIE's rule, and it is his game!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gifty is actually saying the truth about herself, she has a strong competitive spirit and never let's anyone intimidate her, she must belong cheesy. I gave her 10 pity votes last week, might just give her twenty this week cheesy She's a fighter.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Giddyperson:

That's exactly what I thought when she was up there bragging like cocoice did on her first day
The thing weak me grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Voting is now open!!!!! Guys pls lets keep marvis & TTT. gifty can come back home.... Voting closes Saturday evening

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
pearl360:

She is a real backstabber.

Who are you voting? I think TTT needs to go home. He's wife and kids miss him. So I'll vote for Marvis

You are spot on about TTT - he needs some time off for his fam.
However, i do not have a fav housemate,just enjoying the spontainety of the show.
Hopefully, your fav housemate gets to stay
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmy2023: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
At last Gifty go and be speaking ur vocabulary for ur house...... Very noisy gal
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg, putting Uriel, Bally and Tboss up for nomination at the same time is it too much to ask for? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
toseen7:
Voting is now open!!!!! Guys pls lets keep marvis & TTT. gifty can come back home.... Voting closes Saturday evening
Just did! Voted for TTT & Marvis

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
"it doesn't stop me from who i am" - gifty 2017

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dagok(f): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
[/b]HOW CAN I USE WECHAT TO VOTE...... [b]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
WAIT OOO... WHY IS GIFTY CRYING AND WAITING? SHE ALSO NOMINATED 2 OF HER HOUSE MATES.. ARE THEY NOT HUMAN? NA WA O

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Irritates me how the moment a housemate is nominated they go all philosophical and spiritual.. Keep ur mouth shut... Nobody cares whether u make it when u leave or not..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jamestbone19: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pls i want to no hau d nomination goes.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
COOL10:
. It go shock you say Gifty get fans pass Marvis oo.
e go shock u say Gifty go arrive here next monday........

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giddyperson: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Choi, Uriel has come again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg how many million nominations did DUNDEE united FC manager -GIFTY get biko?!!! undecided
I don't understand this evening service preaching uriel is giving her embarassed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.