Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3134576 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
This Uriel is really intelligent, is good to be observant. keep it up girl. will definitely vote for u when u re up. I love one man/woman squad. that's what we call strength. I just dey look the yeye squad that will that will be fighting poor girls, they no see their fellow threat to nominate. and their fans, I yaf tired for those ones. the favorite housemates will nominate others fine n good but when others nominate their, they re traitors n backstabbers.
I then wonder what u call a group of three that nominates same two housemates. may be accredited back stabbers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
bestspoke:
Tboss,Uriel,Ese
Association of Witches angry angry
Bally is a potent white wizzard camourflaged in a dark thick skin.
You are very right.
He's just coasting home with ease every week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
I feel its unfair that a special housemate can influence a critical aspect of the game---swap and replace..
Not to worry team Efe,TTT,Marvis.. I strongly believe only one housemate is going home, reason being, there are a total of 11 weeks in the gameshow.. We are going into week 4, three housemates gone so far.. Making 11 housemates left...in most finals, four or five housemates are left till the last week..Going by this premise, if 1 housemate is evicted each week from now till week 11, by the final week there will be four housemates left.. So I do not see the possibility of there being more than 1 eviction.. Let's save TTT and .Marvis.. There are plenty votes to go around.. Gifty isn't a strong contender judging by her last percentage.. So we can do this.. I'll miss Gifty though.. She is most unpredictable...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bussicutie(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
olubankemi:
Oh my Gifty, first time am seeing her cry, this really hurt her. She has my vote.

Voting ttt out will be the nicest game and a hit on team efe!
ehya,, u are so gullible
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eager to know who our celebs will canvass for votes for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Same here, team gifty

Oh boy.

u dey here too!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by snezBaba: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ksslib:

Before you quote me next time, check to ensure your brain is working properly . I have a serious allergy to morons.

There's nothing against me here. I am not even voting, have never voted and never will. Get that into your head CAPSLOCK WARRIOR.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
I need to meet the Baba that fortified Bally o.
I need his help to hook my future husband. So that he will escape nominations from all these karashikas. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Same here, team gifty

Oh boy.

u dey here too!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
COCOICE SACRIFICED HER STAY IN BBN JUST TO SAVE GIFTY...
THE SAME FOOLISH GIFTY SENT HER PACKING...
IF SHE COULDN'T TRUST HER SAVIOR COCOICE THAT GOT INTO TROUBLE FOR SWAPPING HER WITH EFE(ONE OF THE FAVORITES, WHO ELSE WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO TRUST?
WHY IS GIFTY NOW WAILING LIKE A NEW BORN GOAT?
I USED TO THINK GIFTY WAS DUMB..
I CAN NOW CONFIRM TO EVERYBODY THAT GIFTY IS A CERTIFIED DUMBASS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
MizOmalicha:

Make e happen like dat o
Na so I dey reason am because it makes perfect sense for biggie to protect the fake housemates cover and play along with the game and since both fake housemates don't have any say in the show as regards to the eviction and eventually wining anybody they nominate or swap is automatically safe but the housemates don't know that and that's what makes it interesting.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
MayhorE:

well TTT is coming back and I don't want marvis to go now, BT that fifty chain! I hate her die
She's important,her show of stupidity is a sight to behold..... Marvis is like the 'p' in psychology.... Fuckíng useless..... TTT unending lies is entertaining to listen to!
MARVIS.....oya begin pack

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Just did! Voted for TTT & Marvis
Wa gbayi!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
safarigirl:
Lol, this BBN ehn. So fake HM can win HOH?

They ought to have exempted them from HOH games this week at least. Den just dey take their hand destroy the credibility of this show

Anyway, since Efe gang have two members up, one of them will leave (Eba ambassador obviously).

I give up...will just enjoy the show anyhow....
I won't see a kobo(if that still existed)of the show anyway.
People here be saying Biggie's rules, and he can play it however he likes blah blah....but when ever in the history of BB ever, did a fake person nominate, be HOH, or Save and Replace...like duh? I was watching BB Australia and Sweden earlier today and i neva see dis kain thing.
N i tot Ese was supposed to go after Uriel? N yet when she entered we discover she n Uriel r besties...

Pls let's not give ourselves headache or argue...let's just enjoy whatever...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wonder why Uriel and Bally have never been up for eviction... Their juju strong sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
I just voted, where are Gifty fans You can see i already voted so i have no vote to waste. If i have any wasting vote i will direct it to this people again and again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
toseen7:
Voting is now open!!!!! Guys pls lets keep marvis & TTT. gifty can come back home.... Voting closes Saturday evening
spot on!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijechikky(f): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
olubankemi:

Who is TTT? Abeg, somebody vote me Gifty.
That local LovePeddler angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Boj2:

She's important,her show of stupidity is a sight to behold..... Marvis is like the 'p' in psychology.... Fuckíng useless..... TTT unending lies is entertaining to listen to!
MARVIS.....oya begin pack
Exactly!!!
Efe's fans are just trying to be bias, if not, they'll be truthful to themselves and say it as it is.
Gifty is far better than Marvis.
The only time Marvis comes alive is when Eba or gossip is involved.
Everyone looks forward to Gifty's diary section...for bad though grin.
Same way we look forward to her performance in tasks.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cocoberry(f): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gifty is leaving biko

mediocre:
I don't want gifty to go... vote for her please.... Marvis can go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ksslib:

Before you quote me next time, check to ensure your brain is working properly . I have a serious allergy to morons.

There's nothing against me here. I am not even voting, have never voted and never will. Get that into your head CAPSLOCK WARRIOR.
HE PAIN AM.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ceeSleek(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ksslib:

Yes! I go open my own show only if you agree to participate. I am sure the viewers will be more than entertained watching a first class mumu on TV.
Really?!
*thats if, even viewers know that the show exists sef*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
oviejnr:
I just voted, where are Gifty fans You can see i already voted so i have no vote to waste. If i have any wasting vote i will direct it to this people again and again grin grin
#TeamTTT

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by iamrosheed: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
if Team Efe wants to secure Efe's stay in the house wella they should vote out TTT I see that guy slying Efe later..Team Efe Vote Wisely Vote the smartest girl in the house

Team Bisola Vote Wisely that TTT Guy get wife and pikin but e dey deceive our Bisola Vote Wisely... Vote the less threat ...Vote Marvis Vote Friendship not Deceit ...Vote Marvis

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
smarteez:
Please you all need to add uriel to your prayer points o. God, so much treachery flying under the radar. It's a pity only tboss and Marvis are aware of this trait of hers.

Her level of double-dealing is unbelieveable

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ckmayoca: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Donbabajay12:
A recap of how the Nominations Transpired

HMS----HMs they Nominated
Bally--Bisola,TTT
Efe-Tboss,Gifty
Gifty---Kemen ,Bassey
TTT---Tboss,Gifty
Bassey--Efe,TTT
Bisola--Tboss,Gifty
Gifty--Kemen,Debbie
Debbie---TTT,Marvis
Tboss---Marvis,Uriel
Uriel---Tboss,debbie
Marvis---Bally ,Uriel

Hms that were Up for Eviction

TTT
Tboss
Gifty

But HOH decides to Save and Replace Tboss with Marvis....WAA WUU

Therefore HMs up for Eviction are

Gifty

Marvis

TTT

How many gifty sef and where is kemen's nomination?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
But this G-Unit gang no de try at all, always nominating the same people every time. I just de imagine when Efe and bisola go de up for nomination, who their fans go vote pass.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
I expected biggie to give a secret task to all the housemates by asking them to find the key so they can overthrow ese(fake housemate) thereby leaving the save and replace decision for a real housemate.

The act is questionable .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please can Gifty just go home.Not voting this week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by prescar14: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
olubankemi:
Haaaa, who iis tboss? Cos hoh knows tboss sister? Thiis is sentiment and I don't think I like it anymore!
Hahaha.my tboss is safe.the gossip team can now split their vote.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
pocohantas:
I need to meet the Baba that fortified Bally o.
I need his help to hook my future husband. So that he will escape nominations from all these karashikas. angry
SHE LEFT BALLY AFTER JOHN CONFIRMED TO HER THAT BALLY IS STILL WITH THE ADVANTAGE CARD.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
safarigirl:
ksslib abeg leave these people make dem dey defend wetin dem no sabi before dem begin dey accuse you of bullying somebody
I go more than bully anybody that thinks opinions contrary to theirs gives them the right to attack with un-kind words. I go engage any madman wey wan bite. Me sef no kuku well like dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.