Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,327 members, 7,867,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3151299 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tboss rates people n decides to be close to them based on their beauty n smell. Meaning kemen must smell like a he -goat

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayobase(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ksslib:
What is wrong with the organisers of this show? Are they drunk on gorilla piss?

How can a fake housemate save and replace an actual participant of a real show? Why would a fake housemate be given the power to kill the dream of a real housemate by putting them up for possible eviction?

What's fake about the fake housemates if their actions have real repercussions? The fake housemates have nothing at stake, so why allow them participate in something as important as save and replace?

This is un-professionalism and stupidity of the highest order. It's like allowing a fan from the stands to come on the pitch and save a player's penalty.

Yeye dey smell.

There was warning against ganging up in the house if I'm correct. But since the warning wasn't adhered to, then something has to be done.

Check out Bisola, Efe and TTT nominations - not coincidence. It is a pity Marvis is caught up, and being part of the gang.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Biggie asked Tboss the similarity between Jon and Miyonse and she said his haircut and complexion and that she prefers Miyonse to Jon.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Can someone cue me in on what's been going on in big bro's house since afternoon??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Seun360(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
How do i vote for TTT via Twitter.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
fellis:
Efe gang are seriously pissing me off.

Why are they plotting who to nominate?
If they just use their own minds to decide maybe Bally and Uriel or Kemen would be up but they want to form untouchable Mafia and went to gang up against the wrong people.

Why should Bally be in that house as boring as the table and chairs while Gifty leaves? They just keep ganging up against the wrong people with their imbeciles strategies. So we should watch only boring housemates while the ones that bring drama leave not so?

I dislike their stupid gang so much right now. I hope Marvis gets evicted, what else do she even do in the house apart from laugh that her annoying laughter and eat garri like a starving Somalian refugee?
I would have liked her boring arse to leave so it can shake Efe's coven up but that isn't likely to happen because some people have decided that coming from warri is enough criteria to vote a certain housemates and his minions regardless of how boring they are in the house.
bros calm...Efe is playing his game...no be warri Mata...a real warri guy won't behave like Efe. For eg, Efe can't handle alcohol but here in warri, a guy could gulp a full bottle of 501 without feeling light headed.A typical warri guy is a noise maker but Efe is calm...so relax bro Efe is playing his game...biko nwayo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
kemen dey form judge... fuvking niggi

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kemen ooooo...
U de lie shaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
sod09:
debbie nominated marvis
maka y
cos of efe
just asking oo??
what are you trying to prove? It just a typo...mstwwww
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
ninnyanny:
Kemen ooooo...
U de lie shaaaaaa
Wetin PhiLips talk?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Efe's clique should focus on possible threats not "weaker HMs" like tboss and gifty. That's why I like the strategy of bally and Bassey it's not about them having one "invincibility" it's about them knowing how to play the game. So uriel nominated tboss and still followed her to go and thank ese for saving her, hmmn. Kokoro tin jefo abeg my Yoruba people help me complete the adage.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by denniece1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
toseen7:
No, u can vote 100times on sms platform too

I know, u just didn't get my point.
1 SMS vote cant be = 1 wechat vote
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
I might vote for Gifty grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibirillz(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kemen just said people tell him he looks like falz....... I'm sure it's not the falz i know

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:
I notice only Yoruba's are calling for gifty's elimination. Igbos borrow some sense! They will support their own and tell u to throw stones at yours. Reason why we will never have biafra lack of unity. Gifty might be a flirt and what what but she is still our own and we should support her no matter what.
What does Marvis or Marcus bring to the table except eating like a homeless refugee. What does efe so in that house except act like a local warri boy with no sense. His entertainment level is 0 and his arrogance has tripled since he survived eviction and cocoice left.
He put up gifty ,fake cried even when he thought she was gone but goes out and nominates her the next day even when gifty didn't nominate him.
Let us use our brains, take away all the entertaining people in the house and we have another bba hotshots in our hands. When only borite like efe and gluttovis will remain boring us to sleep. This is not bba Africa anymore, this is bba naija.... Everyone is a Nigerian, the conspiracy theory is just absurd and senseless. Why would big brother be working against efe, what does he stand to gain with efe not winning when anyone that wins the money will still come to Nigeria.
I weak for people on this thread sha.
Just hear yourself..... BBa africa, BBa Nigeria.

So Efe and Marvis are yorubas abi?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
tsquaure:
Tboss rates people n decides to be close to them based on their beauty n smell. Meaning kemen must smell like a he -goat

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
tsquaure:

grin

Madam, you're wicked cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kemen says he looks like falz Someone should find me a gun cause i feel like shooting this ugly poof!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:
I notice only Yoruba's are calling for gifty's elimination. Igbos borrow some sense! They will support their own and tell u to throw stones at yours. Reason why we will never have biafra lack of unity. Gifty might be a flirt and what what but she is still our own and we should support her no matter what.
What does Marvis or Marcus bring to the table except eating like a homeless refugee. What does efe so in that house except act like a local warri boy with no sense. His entertainment level is 0 and his arrogance has tripled since he survived eviction and cocoice left.
He put up gifty ,fake cried even when he thought she was gone but goes out and nominates her the next day even when gifty didn't nominate him.
Let us use our brains, take away all the entertaining people in the house and we have another bba hotshots in our hands. When only borite like efe and gluttovis will remain boring us to sleep. This is not bba Africa anymore, this is bba naija.... Everyone is a Nigerian, the conspiracy theory is just absurd and senseless. Why would big brother be working against efe, what does he stand to gain with efe not winning when anyone that wins the money will still come to Nigeria.

U a ...... for being tribaslistic...bigot...Nigeria's demon...cow....I'm from anambra igbo to the core and u know what gifty is a fake wicked heartless soul....please don't derail the thread with tribal sentiments...when Funke and falz screamed efe u did not remember tribe

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by OTgenasis: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
bibirillz:
Kemen just said people tell him he looks like falz....... I'm sure it's not the falz i know

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
toseen7:
TTT & MARVIS are trending on twitter like KILO SHELE GAN GAN!.....Sorry Gifty!
I hope MARVIS leave, what else do you think she has to offer in the house? Sorry to say she basically has no talent other than aproko gossips and eating EBA with excessive bear.
She dey form writer in the first week but no writing skills, she can't even sing like the way the wack singer her homeboy EFE does... she can't simply entertain, Gifty is dumb but she is worth another shot at the game more than her.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ese you're so fvcking beautiful!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cocoberry(f): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
I swear u be Mumu... wetin dey bring yebo n yoruba matter for here? Abeg give urself some brain!

Kimtahee:

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
100naira:
Wetin PhiLips talk?
he say he knw say Tboss for like do tins with am but Tboss too de conscious of camera.... Just imagine
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
krystiankachi:
Kemen says he looks like falz Someone should find me a gun cause i feel like shooting this ugly poof!!!
he say na fals look like am ...lmao
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
machinegundammy:

I hope MARVIS leave, what else do you think she has to offer in the house? Sorry to say she basically has no talent other that aproko gossips and eating EBA with excessive bear.
She dey form writer in the first week but no writing skills, she can't even sing like the way the wack singer her homeboy EFE can... she can't simply entertain, Gifty is dumb but she is worth another shot at the game more than her.
is it ur eba, is it ur beer? Mind u aproko or gossips are part of da game!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by slap1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
This Ese girl... I don't just like her at all! Makes the show damn boring! sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by loteliz(f): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kimtahee:
I didn't even know that Gifty is a Nigerian. I weak for her accent sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ese doesn't like Gifty at all. She hates d gal's gut.fake ass gifty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
pearl360:

She is a real backstabber.

Who are you voting? I think TTT needs to go home. His wife and kids miss him. So I'll vote for Marvis

That is being sentimental and emotional....
If TTT deserves to be in the house he should remain there...
Wife and children talk is secondary abeg
just saying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Seun360:
How do i vote for TTT via Twitter.
only weChat & sms....

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.